Epoxy Floors Texas

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2012

Texans helping Texans since 2008. Epoxy floor coatings offer a unique solution to concrete floors & convert garages into highly functional spaces. Contact us to learn more. Based in Houston & now servicing San Antonio, Dallas, and Austin. Free Estimates!

epoxy flooring (161)flooring (14)stamped concrete (4)interior painting (3)

10/21/2021

Kevin T.

Matt was a total professional and a pleasure to work with. He was extremely detail orientated. He made sure that inside doors were taped to keep out dust and left everything clean and tidy. The floors look fantastic.

Description of Work
Grinding and epoxy coating five car garage floors.

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

Review for Epoxy Floors Texas - 24922 TOMBALL PKWY, Tomball, TX - 39515922

10/18/2021

Jesse R.

Justin and his team knocked it out of the park!!! I would absolutely hire them again!

Description of Work
Warehouse floor

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

06/13/2021

Jessica R.

We were very impressed with the process and the job. Our garage floor looks so great! Will was on time and worked quickly.

Description of Work
Garage floor

Work Completed On 06/13/2021

03/13/2021

Nathan C.

Very messy. Splatters all over lower walls and base trim. Foreign particles not cleaned up prior to pooring protruding though finished coating. Tons of paint touchup to do after, smears on walls, trim and doors. Not home interior quality. Would be great for garage floor and patio floor covering. Nice people. Oversold expected finish and time expected to complete job. Three days turned into seven. 1250 square foot house.

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring throughout house

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Review for Epoxy Floors Texas - 24922 TOMBALL PKWY, Tomball, TX - 39246310

02/19/2021

Trenton L.

Scheduling with Steve for consultation to do our garage was smooth. We kept it simple and chose one of their popular color / flake patterns for our garage floor and it turned out delightful. A technician returned the second day later than scheduled but kept us in the loop. Overall a very good experience.

Description of Work
Choose the flake pattern for our garage

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

01/28/2021

Manjit S.

I called Texas Epoxy several months ahead of our closing on a new home. Got a quote and was told I needed to lock in the date by providing a deposit of over $1000 which I did. Ultimately the purchase of the house fell through and we could not proceed. I called multiple times to get a refund and mentioned that the credit card I had used was no longer active. I never received a call back or any email acknowledgement. Then one day I get an automated text message saying a refund had been processed to my old credit card for *less than the amount paid*. I was seriously annoyed as I had explicitly said my card was no longer active and why didn't I get the full refund? Several calls and finally an email response came that they do *not provide refunds*! This was not on the quote I received or in any other correspondence. Further, their credit card processor charges a fee for refunds so that's why the refund amount was less. Really? I didn't choose your processor so why am I getting penalized?? I would happily have taken a check for the full amount but they claimed that was not possible and again stated they usually do *not offer refunds*. Very sad customer service experience and even though I was thinking of using them when we find the next house, I'm now definitely going to avoid them.

Description of Work
Avoid - Garage floor coating

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], We do apologize for the inconvenience ,and we used this opportunity to refocus on customer communications among our staff. Regarding the refund - Like most businesses, refunds are always issued to the original form of payment. Once that method is exhausted, manual steps must be taken, which we did to process your refund. We do wish you well on your house hunt!

01/26/2021

Kitty C.

They did a wonderful job! Chris was very professional and his work was perfect! He takes a lot of pride in what he does and it shows!!!

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor and patio

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

10/13/2020

KARL H.

We had our garage floor done in 2017. After install, we noticed the floor was slippery when wet, even my wife slipped upon getting out of car hitting her head. We emailed the company and nobody responded. Recently we noticed "peeling" on the floor. I emailed our invoice, pictures of the peeling and warranty to Zui at the company. She came back saying that the warranty was only for 3 years and we were 60 days outside our window. We spent $2400 on a floor that is more slippery than the previous cement floor, now peeling in places and a company that won't fix b/c we are days outside our warranty. Would not recommend. Ripoff.

Description of Work
Epoxy floor for garage

Category epoxy flooring, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 08/13/2017

Review for Epoxy Floors Texas - 24922 TOMBALL PKWY, Tomball, TX - 38944822

05/18/2020

Joel O.

Do not use Epoxy Floors of Texas. This was the worst experience I have ever had with a contractor. They ran out of flakes on the first day so on the second day they applied the top clear coat and then scattered flakes on top and asked for payment. After verifying with another contractor that this wasn't acceptable (flakes would constantly chip off and would absorb dirt/oils) I requested they put another coat over the flakes. They finally came back 2 days later but only re-coated near the garage door and home entrance (the places where I could see it). The next day when I could walk on it, I noticed over half of my garage floor is still exposed flakes on top. By then they had payment and all of my calls went to voicemail (blocked?) and texts no longer replied to. Over the course of the 4-day job I was flat out lied to multiple times. After not showing up on Day 1, their crew supervisor (Sam) promised to personally do the job the next day and "upgrade" my products to allow one-day install. The next morning he arrived over 2hrs late and handed off the work to someone they later fired due to poor craftsmanship. I also texted Sam twice about wearing a mask (Covid-19) and he promised to wear one. Upon arriving he didn't and when asked to he simply said "those things do more harm then good". I was trying to support a local business in these tough times but I felt my own personal health/safety was not be respected. The work was handed off to Hunter who seemed a bit more professional but, like Sam, never stuck to any appointment times made. Trash was always left in my driveway, which leaked and made a mess. Hunter left it out for the garbage pickup on the last day and promised to come by and get it if the city didn't take it. The city didn't take it so I texted and called him. But like I said they stopped taking my calls so it sat in my driveway for a few days before I finally had to drive it out to a specific recycle center that would take it. Another lie was the first person I worked with (Marshall). He said he would send over a formal quote but never did so I just figured the texted prices were good enough. A day before the job I followed up and asked for some sort of formal paperwork and he promised he'd have it that day. I never did get anything from him. (Likely an early clue things weren't right.) I'm a very patient person (perhaps to a fault) and was clearly communicating my concerns throughout the project, but I feel I was taken advantage of. In the end this job was a HUGE inconvenience and headache. I didn't expect to have my garage completely empty for over a week. Tip for when you get someone else to do your floor: Don't close your garage door! In hindsight it seems obvious but at the time I didn't think of it and they didn't warn me. So when I tried to open it a few hours later it was stuck and broke the brackets that attach the door to the opener.

Description of Work
Epoxy coating of 2 car garage floor

Work Completed On 05/17/2020

Review for Epoxy Floors Texas - 24922 TOMBALL PKWY, Tomball, TX - 38582568

We sincerely apologize for this experience. We have used this to reinforce training and professional conduct among our staff. We have reached out to ask for the opportunity to make things right.

11/01/2019

John M.

We built a new house in the hill country outside of Austin (Dripping Springs area) with 2 double-car sized garage areas that we wanted to get epoxied, one being used to park our 2 vehicles and one being used for a long dreamed of workshop. I contacted 2 highly rated local installers in the immediate Austin area and received estimates that seemed reasonable but at somewhat higher prices than expected. Fortunately I did a little more research and ran across Epoxy Floors Texas (top rated on Angie’s List) that is based out of Houston but has expanded to cover Austin, Dallas and San Antonio. Steve Enke answered the phone when I called and he educated me on the significant differences between a residential versus a commercial grade installation, which included the following: - Surface preparation: diamond grinding/shot blasting (versus typical acid wash) to restore the surface to a fresher more pristine concrete surface - Surface defect repair: addresses all blemish types including cracks, dings, divots, scratches, and stains - Epoxy material: commercial grade (e.g., 100% solids) epoxy and color flakes (versus residential home improvement store materials) - Protective coating: thick commercial grade polyurethane clear coat (versus thinner coat using lower grade polyurethane) - 3 year warranty (versus 1-2 year conditional warranty) As an engineer with decades of industry experience, I have great appreciation for the use of higher quality materials and proven processes (especially those backed by over 150 public testaments) and consequently I sent my floor measurements to Steve and asked him to send me a quote, fully expecting it to be more costly than my prior 2 quotes but willing to pay more to get a higher quality job. Imagine my surprise when it came back over 10% lower than the next best bidder who had proposed an inferior process using lower quality materials! Needless to say I placed our order and the entire process proceeded smoothly and on schedule (e.g., they even agreed to do the 2 areas a week apart (approximate drying time) since we had to play musical chairs with a number of unpacked moving boxes with nowhere else to put them). My wife and I are both thrilled with the results, she with the grayish colors of the garage floor that she picked out and myself with the bluer colors of the workshop floor that I selected, and we've been proudly showing off the floors to neighbors and friends. In summary, if you are interested in getting an epoxied floor, do yourself a huge favor and engage Epoxy Floors Texas in the process!!

Description of Work
Epoxy floor treatment for garage and workshop

Category flooring contractor, epoxy flooring, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

09/19/2019

Sharon P.

Wonderful job. Trevor and Clayton were wonderful young men to work with. Very professional and dedicated to doing a good job. Love the results. Will recommend to all my friends.

Description of Work
Epoxy garage and front porch

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

09/19/2019

Robert A.

The floor is beautiful in an Anchor Gray color with heavy decorative flake. The job was completed as promised, the price was very competitive, and they provide a good warranty. I would use again.

Description of Work
Epoxy my new 730 square foot garage floor in Georgetown, TX

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure meeting and completing the project for you all!

09/18/2019

Rick P.

I had high expectations after reading the reviews. However, the crew that did the job seemed very rushed. It's normally a two day job but the crew said they had to be in Dallas for a job the next morning (I'm in Houston), and they came back at 9pm the same day to add the poly coating. There are blisters in several places, and it might be because of the rushed job. The top coating is puddled in many places detracting for the appearance and making it slippery, and they missed areas where there is NO poly coating. They had agreed to level some nail holes where a prior wall had been, but that wasnt done. The floor is usable and a big improvement over bare concrete, but i didnt get the quality result i was expecting.

Description of Work
Epoxy coating on garage floor

Work Completed On 09/11/2018

We are disappointed to hear that we did not live up to your expectations. We always strive exceed customer expectations, but this was not the case. We have offered to redo the entire floor at our cost, a full year after the original installation, and the first instance of us being notified of any issues. The customer declined due to having many belongings in the garage. We will take this feedback to improve our process. For any issues whatsoever, please notify us as soon as possible and we will be happy to address any concerns. Our customer satisfaction is our top priority.

02/10/2019

Dennis J.

Overall the job went very well. There was a problem with the clearcoat top finish due to extremely high humidity in my area causing the finish to "fog" up. However, Sam, the lead technician, promptly recognized the problem and assured me he would take care of it asap. He did exactly what was needed and I was left with a beautiful floor. It only caused a couple days delay which was no problem for me. The end result was me being completely satisfied with a great looking floor. Great job!

Description of Work
Epoxy floor for my garage.

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

02/06/2019

Paul G.

Job was perfectly completed by lead tech, Sam. Sam worked very hard to deliver a high quality install - which he accomplished. Sam was excellent to work with. Yes I would use this firm again, and yes I would recommend this firm to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Garage; installed epoxy floor. Patio; installed epoxy floor.

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

01/18/2019

derek S.

Went well. Scheduled quickly, job done in one day (8-9 hours). Still drying and eager to use it!

Description of Work
Garage floor epoxy

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

12/28/2018

Winnie S.

These guys did an amazing job. I checked out their FB page and pictures and was very excited. They did my neighbors garages and they did a fantastic job. I’m a very happy customer. Great quality and guaranteed!!!

Description of Work
Garage floor

Work Completed On 03/17/2018

12/21/2018

Mike K.

Very well, floor looks great! Er professional job

Description of Work
Garage floor painyv

Category epoxy flooring, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 12/04/2018

12/10/2018

Danna B.

We're screwed! What started out as an attempt to make our garage look nicer has turned into a major and very costly headache. The garage now drains water INTO THE HOUSE. We never had any drainage problems before, but now on rainy days, if my wife parks her car in the garage, the water runs off her car and flows toward the house. We contacted Epoxy Floors Texas, and they were impolite and unwilling to do anything to help us. And how do you fix such a problem? After adding epoxy, you cannot resurface the concrete. Apparently, hiring Epoxy Floors Texas is a one-way ticket to ****!

Description of Work
Epoxy floor of two car garage

Work Completed On 02/28/2018

Dear Customer, We have been in business for over 10 years and always make every reasonable effort to resolve our customers issues. As you can see from other reviews, on the rare occasions where we have not done our job correctly, we have made it right. There are two issues that need to be highlighted here. The first is that your slab had a severe moisture problem. Our technician brought this to your attention from observing your slab, and informed you it was highly advisable to put down a moisture barrier prior to the epoxy coating. You declined to do this and wanted us to go forward with the installation anyway. Your signed invoice specifically states you declined this option against our recommendation. Second, It is implied in your review that the epoxy somehow created a slope in your floor. Our epoxy coatings are thick by epoxy standards at approximately 18 mils thick, or roughly the thickness of a credit card. The reality is that if your floor is sloped, it is because the slab is sloped. We can assure you, as well as any potential customers, that there is absolutely no way the epoxy floor is responsible for moisture problems. We are always respectful of our customers, but not giving in to unreasonable demands is not the same as being impolite or rude.

12/03/2018

Dave S.

Set up a date to have them come out. Showed up in windowed time and knocked it out. Cool guys to deal with and explained what they were doing. Finished up and let it cure. After cure I noticed some gassing bubbles. Informed Steve Burroughs the manager, and he came out and took care of it that day. **** they (including himself) stayed till 9:30pm to resolve the issue and then some. Very happy with the floor and service. Will def recommend.

Description of Work
Epoxy with full broadcast

Work Completed On 11/29/2018

11/11/2018

Deann T.

We had a badly pitted garage floor with an old, existing coating of some kind that was peeling off. Many of the pits in the slab were only discovered after our installer removed the old coating with a diamond grinder. The pits in the slab necessitated some additional repair work for which we were not charged. They kept the original quoted price in spite of the extra day of effort it took to repair the slab. They offered this without my asking and the customer service was fantastic from start to finish.

Description of Work
Epoxy floor installation

Work Completed On 11/11/2018

10/22/2018

Robert S.

What makes me such a big fan of Epoxy Floors Texas is that the first time the job was not well done! But after some pushback from the first representative, Steve Burroughs stepped in and took charge. He stood behind is product and his company and arranged for Sam Collier to come out and completely redo the job with a top-of-the-line floor at no expense to us. The floor looks terrific and we are impressed and grateful for the excellent customer service.

Description of Work
We had our garage floor resurfaced

Work Completed On 10/17/2018