If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Round Rock, TX
There are 8 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Round Rock
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSFrontier sells the top-end of the solutions for sealing a crawl space, which is a good idea in the humid Middle Tennessee climate. I was replacing the HVAC ducting and thought it was a good time to resolve the remaining water issues. Frontier had a person onsite within a few days (and the quick response was to accommodate my schedule) who did an extremely thorough inspection and detailed estimate. The person was also a long-time house inspector and I've rarely had the opportunity to work with someone as knowledgeable as he was - and the proposal reflected this. Unfortunately I was not able to go forward with the work at that time and am adopting 'watchful waiting' over the next couple of years until the current tenant's run is over. However when the time is right I will return to Frontier for a proposal update and hopefully to complete the work
- Foundation Support SpecialistsThey did a great job from supervision, workers, plans, engineering inspections, the works. They did a great job
- Austin Drainage + Landscape DevelopmentI chose the company because of information on Angie's List. First, Scott was going to be 20 minutes late to our appointment, and he called to let us know - that alone is amazing. He spent more than an hour explaining exactly what needs to be done and why. I was impressed. I would not hesitate to recommend the company
- Austin Drainage + Landscape DevelopmentScott came out and looked at the moist spots in my subterranean garage. He explained where they came from (from water backing up behind the main "beam" of my house), and that unless the water was running or pooling then I had a nuisance rather than a problem that needed excavation. I found out a couple of weeks later that I had a small plumbing leak adjacent to the garage which is where the water was coming from
- Austin Drainage + Landscape DevelopmentScott and his guys always do a great job. They did a nice job integrating the downspout drain into some existing stonework, and the rebuilt stone wall looks terrific. They added some unobtrusive "weep holes" to allow small amounts of water to drain through the wall.
- Austin Drainage + Landscape DevelopmentGreat communication from the office administrator, Ashley, regarding the estimate, timeline for the project, and additional work needed as issues arose. The workers showed up on-time and worked hard all day & the project was completed on-time.
- Red Beard ExcavatorsGreat work and really fast. I'm really happy with them and will have him do a couple more projects for us.
- Foundation Support SpecialistsI am very pleased with the work that was done. Everyone associated with the project was personable and professional.
- Grant Renne & Sons IncTHE JACKHAMMER USED CONTAINED THE DUST SO WELL THAT IT DID NOT GET ALL OVER THE HOUSE. THE WORKERS SHOWED UP ON TIME, COMPLETED THE JOB AS BID AND THE PROJECT WAS REASONABLY PRICED.
- Sure-Dry Basement Systems IncTheir customer serivce was excellent. We had a couple of issues and they came back the same day to address the issues.
Basement Waterproofers in Round Rock
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Red Beard Excavators was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Red Beard Excavators Corp stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best serviceRecent Review:Nick and the gang at Red Beard far exceeded my expectations for this project!! The went above and beyond to ensure everything was done as described during the initial estimate meeting and then went above and beyond in several areas. They were easy to work with and treated my yard as if it was their own. I would not only highly recommend them for others, I am already putting together a list for another project and can't wait to have them back out.Lance W.
- Business Description:Call Protractor Services today for all your remodeling needs! - General remodeling, Basements, Kitchen, Bathroom, Modular, Mobile Home, Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures.Recent Review:Asked me to take photos over a week ago never got back with a bidAmy and/or Chuck S.
- Business Description:Foundation Support Specialists offer foundation repair services for both slab and pier & beam foundation types. We also offer extensive waterproofing, encapsulation, and drainage options. We provide our services to both residential and commercial clients. We offer a wide variety of financing optionsRecent Review:If you ever need a foundation company this is bar none the absolute best. I met with all the local foundation companies with the best reputations - RamJack, Baird, GL Hunt and Olshan. The system FSS uses is not the least expensive, but by far the best. All components are galvanized to include the piping. The competitor's equipment could not even compare with FSS. Just as important, the crew who did the work on my home were absolute professionals in their trade. Andrew, Ricky and Gabe were the best. All of them have years of experience and the foreman, Andrew, has almost two decades of knowledge and hands-on experience, and knowing this eased any concernes I had. Once the fifteen piers were all in place, all piers were connected together via hydraulic hoses and pump. Only then was the house lifted simultaneously - both left and right sides. Initially, one of my major concerns was broken plumbing pipes, as I had read from many of their competitor's poor reviews. Once FSS began to lift the house it was done methodically and slowly, being extra careful to try not to break any pipes. No pipes were broken and my house was lifted an inch on the left front side and two and half inches on the right! FSS exceeded my expectations!Marc M.
- Business Description:General contractors, exterior siding, roofing, thermal walls and thermal windows. Complete interior remodeling. Kitchens and bathrooms, flooring and painting. Foundation repair and custom patiosRecent Review:The work went great. I found a water stain in my ceiling after a recent storm, and I wanted to get the repair done before the next rainstorm in the forecast. I spoke to Alex, and he showed a real interest in getting the job done and asked for any pictures that I had that could help him assess the job. He was able to help me out and get the repair done right away. He even showed me that there were some exposed nailheads (that should have been sealed by a previous contractor but weren't) and took care of that as well. The price was competitive (I quoted with another roofing company), and I am very satisfiedJose A.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; structural repair, under slab plumbing, exterior water management, concrete lifting (driveways, pool decks, sunrooms, patios, or any type of sunken concrete), tilt wall repair and drainage. Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payme..Recent Review:Great job. Very thorough, professionals all the way.David R.
- Business Description:WE OFFER FINANCING! For efficient and personalized restoration services in Austin, San Antonio, and Houston, Texas, contact Big Guys Restoration and Flooring today! Our IICRC-certified technicians are highly skilled in a variety of specialty areas, including flooring sales (come check out our showroom!), as well as flooring installation, water and mold restoration, HVAC cleaning and restoration, dryer vent cleaning, carpentry, and more. Regardless of the extent of the damage, you can count on..Recent Review:The team was professional and very informative. They walked me through every step of the process. They also provided professional advice on how to prevent the issue from happening again.Pam B.
- Business Description:With thousands of satisfied customers, Austin Drainage and Landscape Development is one of the oldest Austin area companies specializing in commercial and residential drainage systems and corrections and performing retaining wall and concrete construction. Austin Drainage and Landscape Development has expanded services which includes residential and commercial landscaping, hardscaping and irrigation. We are dedicated to professionalism, reliability and are ready to serve youRecent Review:Insanely expensive. Did not even respondRoderick V.
- Business Description:Debris that is blown in from high winds and heavy downpours, such as pine needles, tree limbs and leaves can clog your gutters over time creating the need to keep your gutters cleaned. If a gutter is left clogged it can cause major damage to a home, inside and outside. Damages may include landscape erosion, flooding of basement, soil erosion, wall damage and insect infestation. Our gutter installation and leaf protection (where requested) protects your home and property with a completely desi..Recent Review:Got a bid for replacing my rain gutter from Rain Tech. When sales guy/estimator - Michael was here, he bid the job based on my existing lay out.. he said he will also include leaves guard (as needed, since I don't have too many tree). When installer show up on the day of the install, they said leaves guard is not included and one of the longest down spout is also not included. They want to upsell leaves guard for an extra $1100 (60% addition of the job).. but said they will install the other down spout for "free" (even tho the old downspout and french drain connections were clearly visible). When asked to talk to the sales guy (estimator).. the office manager said, Michael is a full time teacher and only help out on the Sat. to give estimation, therefore, I won't be able to speak to Michael. I asked to speak to the owner of the company and they said owner is not available to speak with customer either. This company is a total bait and switch and I had wasted my day waiting for a new gutter only to had to fire them at the spotRay C.
- Business Description:We are among the few certified to provide services under license #20238. We are not limited to building basements in areas only with perfect soil. We have provided hard-to-find services in every part of the state. Building on dirt, sand, clay, rock, or caliche soil, we can help. In the state of Texas, we are the Basement Kings Note: we also offer services in OklahomaRecent Review:It went really well, better than expected. Mr. King was great to work with as he provided me several options for water proofing (for the future) and he installed a sump pump which is what I needed as the first step. He was on time, cleaned up after the job was done (and during) and wanted to make sure we were very happy with his work. I waited to do a review because I wanted to see how the sump pump worked after rain. We have had a couple of good rain events since it was installed and we heard it working and doing its job. The unit is a little loud, but knowing it is working and moving the water out of the crawlspace is all that matters to meSharon L.
- Business Description:Insurance Claims specialists,Add-ons, full remodels,kitchens and baths,all flooring, pergolas,decks,patios,fencing,painting,drywall,texure,trim & doors. From the roof down and the ground up we do it. Roofing,gutters,siding,windows,Additions Custom Home Remodeling Inspections Shutters Asphalt Roofing Custom Woodwork Installation Shingles Bricks Decks, Patios, and Porches Insurance Billing & Work Stairs Building Plans Design Services Kitchen Stone Work Cabinetry Dry Rot Lighting Storm & Wind Da..Recent Review:I am going to put this out here for once and for all to read. I thought there is no way this guy could still be in business after all the scams he has pulled and stolen from old people and spent months in jail over but he is a sociopath and he changes business names and escapes justice because of the lax laws that our fine state has to help small business. His history of theft and dishonesty knows no bounds and extends across state lines. I would not post this if it wasn’t the truth. If you ever want to hear the truth about this man please call me at +1281813355Bill B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Cedar Park
- West Lake Hills
- Lago Vista
- Point Venture
- Bee Cave
- Liberty Hill
- The Hills
- Sunset Valley
- Del Valle
waterproofing contractors in Round Rock
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Foundation Support Specialists4719 Broom St
San Antonio, Texas
- Foundation Support Specialists
- KENV, Inc. Ken Vaughn, General Contractor10912 Preston Trails Dr
- KENV, Inc. Ken Vaughn, General Contractor
- Make It Happen Construction3305 River Rd
Cedar Creek, Texas
- Make It Happen Construction
- NWS Construction LLC3808 Manorwood Road
- NWS Construction LLC
- Olshan Foundation Repair1720 SE Loop 410
San Antonio, Texas
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- R & MK Construction Company13904 Golden Flax Trail
- Rain Tech Gutter Solutions1240 Hughmont Dr
- Rainwater Restoration & Waterproofing5511 Meadow Crest
- REBCO Remodeling1900 County Road 107
- Rigidize Foundation Technologies1493 N IH 35 Ste 305
New Braunfels, Texas
- R & MK Construction Company
- TCS Renovation223 W Anderson Lane St A140
- Terminix - San Antonio -Termite & Pest Control10022 IH 35 North
San Antonio, Texas
- Texas Power Washing602 Thrush Ave.
- Texas Showcase Roofing1250 S Capital of Texas Hwy Bldg #3, Suite 400
- The Basement Kings930 Patrician Court
- Triple HHH LLC.3810 Kandy Dr.
- Truetelligent Services Inc.906 Tanglewood Dr
- TCS Renovation
- UpKeepers, Inc4015 Guadalupe St Ste 101
- UpKeepers, Inc