When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Pearland, TX
There are 8 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Pearland
- Olshan Foundation RepairRepresentative suggested that cleaning out my existing French drain would probably clear up the problem. He was right!
- Olshan Foundation RepairThe original work was performed in 2000. Their recent visit was to a**** if any warranty work was needed. All good.
- Master ServicesThey came when they said that they would. They did the job that they said that they would do and they charged what they said that they would charge. They are very professional and pleasant to work with.
- Chubb Construction and Basement Waterproofing IncThe crew was very courteous and kept the job site picked up. The foreman is a pleasure to work with. They did everything they could to protect the our lawn and shrubs. Due to it being winter when the job was done, the very repairs to the lawn could not be done. However, there is no doubt in my mind that it will be done this spring. I plan on using the company again this summer for some concrete work and to replace a drainage system in our back yard read less
- The Basement KingsWillie and his team did fantastic work. After contacting numerous other "foundation experts", Willie provided the best plan and backed it up with his overall knowledge and certification/training in basement/foundation repair. He and his team do great work and take no short-cuts when it comes to the overall quality of the work. He also was very flexible when other requests were made and he gladly accommodated. He has a passion for his business, customers and takes great pride in his work. The basement and porch are now fixed and look great. Best of all is that we have confidence the work performed will last read less
- The Basement KingsThe Basement Kings finished their LARGE job this morning, and I can’t praise them enough! They had a long, difficult job, but no complaints. When they discovered a problem, they fixed it. No problem, that’s their job. They found the water problem had a lot to do with drainage, so they worked outside in cold & rain & developed a system to carry water away from the house. That, to me, was over & above, but they said their main objective was to get & keep the basement dry, so they did what they had to do with no complaints. Now you can’t ask for better than that - they give their all! I am totally amazed! read less
- Olympic Restoration Systems - HoustonNeeded to encapsulate a crawl space on a new home. The owner was very knowledgeable about building science and prescribed a solution that was exactly what I needed. I cross referenced his proposal with several leading authorities online, and he was spot on. The operations staff were also excellent and did great work read less
- DISCOUNT CEMENT CONTRACTORS INCService was excellent - professional and courteous. Joe found some additional problems and pointed them out with honest info about consequences if left unrepaired.
- Americrawl IncIt went well, they were a week out when I had called. But were very professional, and knew what they were talking about.
- Church ServicesThe gentleman that came was on time and very respectful and polite. I was concerned because there was evidence of moisture under my wood floors and I thought it might be coming from a cracked slab. He told me after looking and asking me some questions, that my moisture problem was not due to a foundation or a drainage problem. He also told me that he was not qualified to advise me on the possible cause, but he suggested that I call a floor person out to investigate. His professionalism really impressed me read less
Basement Waterproofers in Pearland
- Business Description:We are a family-owned, locally-operated company that has served our home, the state of Texas, for the past 10 years. We provide the highest-level of service to our customers by providing professional evaluations and excellent customer service. We will go above-and-beyond for you and your home. We look forward to hearing from you! Services offered: Foundation Inspections, Drainage Inspections, Foundation Repair & Inspections, Whole Home Inspections & Pre-Sale Inspections, Engineering Reports, .. read lessRecent Review:Mr. David was very prompt, super professional, very nice, and we had great conversation! He has tons of knowledge and experience!! David was a joy to have in my home!! Would totally recommend him!!Kristy L.
- Business Description:Established right here in Houston, way back in 1933, Olshan Foundation Repair is the Texas leader in foundation repair, serving both home and business owners. Our complete line of services in the Greater Houston area include; foundation repair, home elevation, crawl space recovery, concrete leveling, crack repair, tilt wall repair, bulkhead repair, water management and under slab plumbing. We offer evaluations at no-cost. Evaluations are performed by Certified Structural Technicians and i.. read lessRecent Review:We needed an evaluation of our cracked foundation. They took measurements and established a baseline for annual checkups. They will come back next year to see if there has been any additional movement that would require repair. I offerd to pay them but they said their evaluations are free - no charge. Excellent customer service before, during and after the evaluation read lessJohn G.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience, we bring the quality and experience you can trust. A Best Foundation Repair, offers fast, friendly and courteous service. We use only the best products and are always eager to answer your questions and concerns. We have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service, which has earned us an impressive reputation with many valuable customers. We take pride in delivering value through top quality, dependable work with excellent price and rel.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent... work was both professionally, efficiently and well done on 12/7/20. Recently when a issue arose... their response was quick and a solution is to be scheduled.Paula W.
- Business Description:We have been servicing the Greater Houston area since 2010.Recent Review:They did such an excellent job I was very pleased with the workTerri S.
- Business Description:As you search for insulation sources, you may be asking why you should consider us. we are major insulation experts with our eye on offering competitive pricing with quality services that include High-quality products and insulation systems Professionally trained and skilled installers State of the art equipment Superior level of performance Anyone can spray insulation into your attic space. Doing it right, ensuring your safety, and the long term performance of your insulation requires a craf.. read lessRecent Review:We had a good experience with Attic Stars. When I contacted the company to schedule an appointment, the representative was very responsive, polite and answered all of my questions. The technician arrived in the time frame as stated. He was also polite and professional. He did a good job cleaning out the dryer vent. He also fixed the tubing on the dryer the correct way and tightened it. We appreciated that. The tech was also able to give us an estimate to clean the main AC unit which was at a reasonable price. We will definitely keep Attic Stars information handy for future jobs. Thank yo read lessMichael R.
- Business Description:We are among the few certified to provide services under license #20238. We are not limited to building basements in areas only with perfect soil. We have provided hard-to-find services in every part of the state. Building on dirt, sand, clay, rock, or caliche soil, we can help. In the state of Texas, we are the Basement Kings Note: we also offer services in Oklahoma read lessRecent Review:It went really well, better than expected. Mr. King was great to work with as he provided me several options for water proofing (for the future) and he installed a sump pump which is what I needed as the first step. He was on time, cleaned up after the job was done (and during) and wanted to make sure we were very happy with his work. I waited to do a review because I wanted to see how the sump pump worked after rain. We have had a couple of good rain events since it was installed and we heard it working and doing its job. The unit is a little loud, but knowing it is working and moving the water out of the crawlspace is all that matters to me read lessSharon L.
- Business Description:FOUNDATION REPAIR, BLOCK & BASE, PIER & BEAM, UNDER SLAB LEAK PROTECTION, ROOT BARRIERS. FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED SINCE 1982.Recent Review:First inspection employee used antiquated bubble level. Got one diagram, number of piers and bid. Requested second inspection. I wondered why they didn’t question that. Second inspection totally different diagram, number of piers, and bid close to $10k higher. So I’m told both inspectors had different opinions. And a mistake was made. Is this good business practice. Even the owner Richard had poor explanation read lessMidge L.
- Business Description:Floors For Living is a locally owned floor covering company specializing in the best installation systems. With over $2,000,000 in in local inventory we can provide our customers a competitive price on all flooring products. With the easiest to shop stores and the best educated associates we can easily assist you in making your home the house of your dreams. Our web site floorsforliving.com can help you to get educated to make your best choice and to not get scammed with float/floor leveling,.. read lessRecent Review:This has been by far the worst experience I have ever had in hiring a company to work on my home-and we once hired ex-felons to replace a roof. I was not informed that they hired the work out to any contractor who wants the job. Our new cabinets were badly damaged and dinged. The floor, which was supposed to be leveled throughout, has noticeable dips and slopes towards the walls where the leveler was not spread. Walls and furniture were left dirty. There is such poor communication and the store manager does not even know what is happening despite trying to have him resolve this issue several times. When I called the corporate office number, they refused to give the contact information of the store manager's supervisor. Instead, the store manager was contacted! I strongly suggest you find another company to install flooring for you. Once they get your money, they no longer care read lessMelissa Z.
- Business Description:Church Services offers 24/7 exceptional services for residential and commercial customers. We offer a full array of HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical services for you. We are the Home of the Advantage plan the all new Worry Free Way to purchase HVAC systems and Water heaters read lessRecent Review:Never use them again. Charged me $275 for leak detection. Capped off pipe in garage wall but they missed a secondary leak in my attic. At 2:30 am, I found my garage ceiling collapsed from that secondary leak. Had to go without water for about another 10 days until a different plumber could come out. 2nd plumber said checking water meter for addt'l leaks, after repair is normal plumber practice. Called Church Svcs multiple times requesting at least partial refund. Church Svcs kept saying request being reviewed. Filed BBB complaint and Church Svcs refunded and provided drywaller to repair garage ceiling. Drywaller took until mid-June to "complete" drywall repair but they used an unmatched flat paint on repairs rather than existing gloss paint, didn't sand or paint some smaller repairs (and I offered to pay drywaller for area that Church Svcs cut out drywall but drywaller said they would do for free due to trouble of ceiling collapse) & left some moldy looking drywall (not sure where it came from since I cut out all wet drywall and misted edges and part of attic with bleach solution multiple times to prevent mold) in my attic that I found when I was replacing insulation in my attic. 1st and only time I'll use Church Services read lessPatricia T.
- Business Description:"Since 1948, Blackmon Mooring has offered cleaning and disaster restoration services to families and businesses at the highest quality. At Blackmon Mooring, we pride ourselves on helping you keep your home or business clean and safe as well as recovering from life's unplanned disasters. Our Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning and Furniture/Upholstery Cleaning can remove common allergens and help you keep them from affecting your loved ones or employees. When Mother Natur.. read lessRecent Review:Work the company did was ok, but some of their subcontractors did sub quality work that had to be redone. Their painters left our water hose on twice which led to a pretty big water loss. The bill showed they cleaned the A/C evaporator coil and we later found out they didn’t. It took multiple trips by our A/C company trying to figure out why our AC couldn’t cool the house during the hot months. Finally discovered the coils were filthy with soot! Even after presenting BMC with the photo evidence, they did not admit fault or offer to reimburse us for having to get the coils deep cleaned read lessV O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Brookside Village
- South Houston
- Missouri City
- Galena Park
- West University Place
- League City
- Deer Park
- Jacinto City
- Clear Lake Shores
waterproofing contractors in Pearland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ! Just Paint It ! Painting Company27071 Pecos Ranch Dr
- ! Just Paint It ! Painting Company
- A Best Foundation Repair16023 East Fwy
- A&M Waterproofing Inc6838 Ten Curves Rd
- Advanced Foundation Repair10192 I-10 E
- ALLIED FOUNDATION SPECIALISTS INC4906 Luella Ave
Deer Park, Texas
- Attic Pro5500 N Braeswood Blvd
- Attic Stars19314 Spoonwood Ct.
- A Best Foundation Repair
- Blackmon Mooring10511 Kipp Way Ste 400
- Blackmon Mooring
- Energy Waterproofing & Roofing Systems7115 Belgold St F
- Energy Waterproofing & Roofing Systems
- Floors For Living10511 Kipp Way Suite 430
- Floors For Living
- Leon Foundation Repair10301 Northwest Fwy
- Leon Foundation Repair
- New Creations Handyman LLC28915 Hidden Cove Dr
- New Creations Handyman LLC
- Picture Perfect Painting12424 Steepleway Blvd
- Picture Perfect Painting
- Reynolds Roofing and Home Renovation234 April Waters Dr West
- Reynolds Roofing and Home Renovation
- The Basement Kings930 Patrician Court
- The Basement Kings