Gravel driveways are an attractive, affordable alternative to asphalt or cement. But making sure it looks its best year-round requires regular maintenance. Check out these six tips and tricks for maintaining your gravel driveway.
Get matched with top stone & gravel companies in Conroe, TX
There are 42 highly-rated local stone & gravel companies.
Recent Stone Gravel Reviews in Conroe
- Allied Outdoor SolutionsThe project Mgr was on time, professional, and thorough. When project and price were agreed upon, crew showed up on time, did their work and left on time daily. They kept us informed on progress. And were responsive to come back to repair minor issue
- Allied Outdoor SolutionsThe whole process was smooth from our first meeting with Daniel to the end product. They drew up the plans for the HOA, quickly responded to questions, the workers showed up on time and worked everyday until the project was completed.
- Mike's Complete LandscapingI would like to highly recommend Mike's Complete Landscaping. Mike and his crew did an amazing job transforming our backyard. We had a variety of different things that needed to be done due to some existing landscaping and man they took our yard from looking good to looking WOW. Angela took the time to hear out my ideas and she made it happen. This crew definitely knows what they are doing and it shows. They showed up when they said they would and were great to work with! Very happy with their service and you will be too
- Mike's Complete LandscapingMike and his crew Worked as a unit they were prompt professional professional courteous respectful is respectful fast and very clean and tidy afterwards cleaned up very well I would highly recommend Mike's Mike's complete landscaping to anyone who is needing work done and what it done correctly. I am very satisfied and please
- Mike's Complete LandscapingI was extremely pleased with the job Mike's Complete Landscaping did for me. They were professional from the very beginning. Starting with the initial conversations with Angela, her timely onsite visit to inspect and discuss the work that needed to be done, the anticipated timeline and the itemized scope of work and project cost provided. They were very easy to work with and quite resourceful in finding good plant options post-catastrophic freeze that had occurred recently in our area. They were very accommodating to work within the timeframe I needed and within the guidelines of a very restrictive HOA. They showed up on time and were flexible enough to make some alterations during the project execution. Their crew worked quickly and professionally and both Angela and Mike, himself, were onsite during the job to answer questions and work with their team. They re-sculpted some of the bed, making it much more attractive and accommodating to the plants & shrubs we chose and cleaned up nicely afterwards. They even went so far as to do some additional work with several planters I had out front, for a reasonable fee and cost of the plants provided. I feel they went above and beyond, provided all and more of what we discussed for the project and did so in a professional and considerate manner throughout the process. The job they did was transformational to the curb appeal of my house and I will welcome the opportunity to use them again. I highly recommend them for any landscaping needs you have
- Doug's Asphalt ServiceThey were punctual, quick and did a great job! Cleaned up after themselves and we are VERY HAPPY!!!!
- Your Day Off Lawns & LandscapeThe owner and the staff at Your Day Off Lawns and Landscape provide exceptional lawn and landscaping at reasonable prices. They make sure the customers are completely satisfied with the work performed. Your Day Off has been my regular Lawncare service for 25 years. Most recently I had my flowerbeds redone with stones, borders, new plants and trees and it is beautiful! Over the years they also extended my patio with pavers and did a excellent job and the patio looks amazing even after all these years. The owner and employees are hard working, customer focused people and I will continue to use them for many more years
- Stevens Landscape ServicesWe love working with Ron. He is responsible and honest. His team is skillful and respectful. They are hard working people. We love our patios and backyard. I would highly recommend Stevens Landscaping Services to anyone and will reach out to Ron again for future works.
- ZODEGA-TISI waited 2 months (TX landscapers are so busy after our February freeze), & it was worth it. Zodega did a really good job! The crew was very nice; all of them worked hard. They struggled to find plants, replacing many on my bid with other good choices. I highly recommend Zodega as the best landscapers I've ever worked with. They are well worth the price
- Toni's Landscaping and Fencing ServicesToni and his team are amazing! Toni is very professional yet friendly and very responsive. He was always on time and they all worked very hard. He is knowledgeable in his field and was able to make lots of suggestions to help us realize our landscaping vision. We’ve already recommended him to neighbors some of whom have worked with him already! We will absolutely contact him for all of our future needs
Paver Installers in Conroe
- Business Description:ZODEGA-TIS serves clients that require the highest standards in our industry. We build our reputation one project at a time through knowledge, hard work, integrity, strong communication, attention to detail, sustainable results, and by providing value-based solutions to discerning homeowners, real estate developers, landscape architects, construction contractors, property managers and HOAs. Water conservation and the conscientious use of sustainable resources and practices are a primary objec..Recent Review:Prior to Zodega, my irrigation company was Taylor Irrigation Service, with which I was very happy. Zodega bought out Taylor and I began to do business with them. Zodega is unresponsive and unprofessional. I had work done a month ago by Zodega and was having issues. I called three times on a Thursday and two times on Friday. No one ever responded. They have an answering service and customers are not allowed to speak to any employee directly. When finally I called on Friday evening, the answering service stated no one would contact me till Monday. I was told the Zodega has bought out several companies. Apparently they are growing but their customer satisfaction and service is going out the window. Plan to change companies immediately for my future servicesBlanca N.
- Business Description:Before sending a message - PLEASE CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL FOR FASTEST RESPONSE 281.415.7363 - Infinite Construction is a custom design and build Co. committed to hard work, honesty, integrity, quality and reliability both in materials and workmanship. We specialize in custom Patio Covers, Roof Additions, Balconies, Pergolas, Decks, Gazebos, Paver Patio's and Driveways, Outdoor Kitchens, Screened Patios, and much more. We named our Company Infinite Construction because the possibilities of your pr..Recent Review:Materials were great quality. Workmanship was very good. Price was very fair. This deck has style that I didn't expect .Peggy P.
- Business Description:Asphalt driveways, gravel, road base, chip seal, asphalt patch and repair, asphalt parking lots, crushed concrete, limestone baseRecent Review:They were punctual, quick and did a great job! Cleaned up after themselves and we are VERY HAPPY!!!!Victoria H.
- Business Description:Houston Foundation Analysis & Repair Services is dedicated to the solution of problems for residential or commercial foundations. BEFORE you spend a fortune on sky high foundation repairs with no guarantee of success, let us inspect your foundation by our Texas-licensed Professional Engineer in Structural Engineering, Mark E. Haas, PE, with more than 30 years of engineering experience. Our recommended solutions treat the source of your foundation movement whereas foundation companies only tre..Recent Review:Analysis of a wall to determine if it was load bearingKelly M.
- Business Description:J.Q. Brick Repairs & Restoration Services LLC is a family owned and operated business that has provided quality workmanship for over 7 years. We are an A+ rated company with the BBB and a HSR 5 star rated company. In addition we are fully insured and bonded. With over 10 service vehicles and 14 technicians to assist you, most jobs are completed within 1 day. For details on pricing, warranties, and seasonal offers, please call 281-407-4746. Owner operated. Uses subs for countertops. Electrical..Recent Review:workers very punctional and respectful worked all day and did not even take lunch break. All work looks great am very happy, thank you Angie,s List thats where I found them, on your list.patsy k.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business since 2004. We specialize in All Home Remodels. Kitchen and Bath, Add ons, General Upgrades and much more. We do Interior and Exterior Painting, Roofing, Gutters and many of your homes needs. No job is too small for us, we take consideration of our fellow veterans and senior citizens and our greatest satisfaction is our customers' approval. Providing you with Quality and Integrity is one of our greatest prioritiesRecent Review:I would highly recommend Republic Remodeling. We had them remodel our guest bathroom and they did an outstanding job. Jake was awesome to work with. He was very timely in answering my questions (and I had a lot) and the work they did was great. Cleaned up everyday and always communicated very well. I have two more big projects at my house and will definitely be using RepublicBen P.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contracting company that takes all major credit cards and will offer financing on a case by case scenario. We offer $250 cash on all referrals that lead to jobs.Recent Review:I recently had a leakage on my roof very close to the air vents. When I contacted Charles Vincent with TRIPLE C Roofing & Construction, he came out immediately to inspect it. I was very pleased with the service from the inspection to the repair. Everyone was professional and prompt. I wasn't sold something I didn't need and I really appreciate the honesty. TRIPLE C Roofing & Construction was very professional, respectful and nice. It was very comforting to have a vendor like Charles Vincent and his team work so hard to insure the job is done right. Everything went as promised and faster than expected. Professional, courteous, timely, and extremely high quality results. Thank you for all you did for my homeThaddeus F.
- Business Description:2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2012 Super Service Award Winner in Remodeling General (and some years in New Home Construction)! Thank you for taking a look at Black And White Construction! We are a conscientious driven company that focuses on our customers needs and our shared environment. The homes and construction projects we build create a value that is unsurpassed by our competition. The home we build for you will be competitively priced; often has immediate equity when completed,..Recent Review:Black & White Construction did an excellent job on our remodel! Greg was great to work with; He listened to our ideas and made great suggestions of his own based on his experience and what we were looking for. The crew who worked on the remodel were wonderful and very, very skilled at many things including tile, carpentry, and electrical work. The project was finished on time. Overall we were very satisfied with the quality and service provided and will hire for future projectsSara H.
- Business Description:I run this business with my sons. We generally bid jobs out so the customer knows about how much it will cost, but we do work by the hour as well with the rate depending on the type of work done.Recent Review:Brad and his helpers arrived on time, worked hard, did a good job. The fee was reasonable.Darrell L.
- Business Description:TurfPlus Outdoor Living is Houston's premier Outdoor Living company. We are a turnkey company, handling all aspects of your landscape transformation. We handle it all, from patio extensions to pergolas, pavers to firepits, outdoor kitchens to landscaping, irrigation, lighting and much more, meaning you only have to deal with one contractor to get everything done. With almost 30 years in business, we have the experience and expertise to transform your landscape into the outdoor living area you..Recent Review:Everything went seamlessly! The owner of the company planned the design, and he's fantastic at making things happen according to your ideas and vision.John P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful paver installer articles
The cost of a gravel driveway varies based on labor and the cost of the gravel itself. Supply and demand on the mineral market might impact driveway gravel prices. We’ve broken down everything that factors into your gravel driveway cost here.
An AC tune-up will cost around $75 to $200. But, there are benefits to paying this annual fee. The cost of AC maintenance will save you money down the road, as you’ll catch problems early. You can learn more with this AC tune-up cost breakdown.
Find stone & gravel companies in
- Cut And Shoot
- Panorama Village
- The Woodlands
- New Caney
- New Waverly
stone & gravel companies in Conroe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Stone4688 FM 1488 Rd
- A&L Home Services10419 Stockman Lane
Sugar Land, Texas
- Aachen Affordable Brick Restoration1815 Airline Drive
- Ace Rock and Soil12247 FM 1097 West
- ACP Equipment and ServicesP.O. Box 2699
- Advantage Fencing415 E. 43rd Street
- Aero ConstructionPO Box 1315 .
- Airborne16134 Newfield Dr.
- AIS Stone & Marble Inc5303 Raintree Dr
Missouri City, Texas
- Alamo GroundskeepersP.O. Box 692208
- All American Tile and Remodeling4240 Bluebonnet Dr
- ALL PRO ASPHALT PAVINGP.o Box 2175
- All-Tech Asphalt Paving830 Corvette Ln
- Allied Outdoor Solutions1557 W Sam Houston Pkwy N Ste 140
- AllPro2628 Highway 36 S
- AMAZING LANDSCAPING11837 White Oak Pass
- AMERICAN LANDSCAPE INCPO BOX 821048
- Americas Stone Company1702 Cromwell St
- AmeriPride Construction Company5100 Westheimer Rd Suite 200
- AmeriTex Construction Co500 Smith Ln
- ArteDeco Painting & Remodeling16222 Stuebner Airline rd #1002
- AS construcion llc7350 Moore Dr
- ATLANTIC MEMORIAL MONUMENTS LAPIDAS Y MONUMENTOS8950 WESTPARK DR. 114
- Australian Tile Services10905 Hummingbird Pl
- A & A Stone
- b&b contracting13510, N LEESHORE DR
- Backyard's Plus Lawn Care & Landscaping9402 Windrush Dr
- Bailey Unique Outdoors Group9400 Lomax St
- Bath & Tile Restoration10811 Bissonnet St Ste D3
- Bauernhof Services and Innovations12710 Dermott Dr
- Bayside Landscape Services, Inc.1748 S Gessner Road
- Bedrock Landscapes of Texas4627 Turf Valley Dr
- Bedrock Rocks10130 Cash Rd
- benitez landscaping1005 plum st
- Best Home & Garden Solutions2301 S Millbend Dr 1011
The Woodlands, Texas
- Best Price Trash Hauling12618 Amado Dr
- Beyond Clean Tile502 W. Montgomery #339
- Big Tex Concrete Construction5717 Parker Rd
- Black & White Construction IncPO Box 8225
The Woodlands, Texas
- BRANCHBUSTERS1552 Prairie Grove Dr
- Brick Restoration Inc8830 Emnora Ln
- Bright Complete Remodeling3300 Spencer hwy O3
- Bruno Concrete5839 Greencraig Dr
- Budget Landscaping317 Glenn Eagles Dr
- Bullion Coatings11811 N Fwy
- Buster & Cogdell Builders8562 Katy Freeway 152
- b&b contracting
- C.T.R Tree Service and Landscaping2225 Applewood Dr
- Campbell Enterprise4519 Geneva Dr
- Campise Custom Builders618 White Oak Pointe
League City, Texas
- Carnahan Landscaping Inc18903 Tomato St
- CARPETS OF TEXAS & FLOOR INSTALLERS OF TEXAS1616 S RICHEY
- Carter Excavating and Clearing LLC37610 Pinwood Ct
- Casa Bella Design Group83 E Bracebridge Cir
The Woodlands, Texas
- Charlie D's Painting & Remodeling222 County Rd 99 Ste 3
- Cleansites ConstructionP.O Box 504
- CLM General Contractors7411 Timberline Drive
- Coastline Landscaping & Design4719 Blueberry Hill Dr
- Colony Builders Inc6613 W Sam Houston Pkwy N
- Cornerstone Maintenance and LandscapingPO Box 2484
- Cornerstone Memorials12843 Westheimer Rd
- Cotton Concrete and Remodeling4026 redwood Hill Ct
- CourTex Construction Inc.10508 Plumwood Drive
- Cre8 Stone188 April Waters N.
- Crown Services4609 Viking Dr.
- Custom Masonry6215 Cool Springs Dr
- CUSTOM OUTDOORS6518 Skyview Dr
- C.T.R Tree Service and Landscaping
- Earth's Sealant Solutions9723 Parmer CT
- EARTHMAN LANDSCAPING & LAWN SERVICE7014 BELGOLD A
- Escamilla Company7743 Alperton Drive
- Executive Landscape1860 F.M. 359 208
- Exterior Construction2941 Lavender st
- EZ Floors17111 W Rd Ste 150
- Earth's Sealant Solutions
- Facundo Trees & Landscaping5116 Alba Rd
- FAS Contracting15231 New Hastings Dr
- First Continental ConstructionPO Box 772212
- Five Star Pavers22213 Diane Dr
- FLAGSTONE CONCRETE22803 Jetty Manor Ln
- Flagstone Sealers of Houston2500 Central Parkway
- Floors For Living10511 Kipp Way Suite 430
- Floors Galore By Halfon12999 Murphy Rd Ste C-1
- FLORES NURSERY & PRODUCE160 EVA STREET
- Forner Construction102 inverness
- Forthright Design & Build Construction7707 Woodlett Ct.
- FRESH START LANDSCAPES11723 Chuckson D
- Frontier Landscaping14923 Austin Rd
- Fulton General Contracting12909 Breezeway St
- Facundo Trees & Landscaping
- GARDEN AND STONE DECORATION10225 Bissonnet St
- Giada Construction, LLC1809 San Joaquin
- Green Professional Landscaping9809 margie court
- GREENSCAPE INNOVATIONS LLC1501 Ashland Dr
- GreenXsP.O. BOX 381
- Gutierrez Landscaping and Outdoor Services5105 Darling St
- GARDEN AND STONE DECORATION