Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Canutillo, TX
There are 1 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Canutillo
- ANTHONY LOCKSMITHI needed a programmed car key. Great service! Fast, professional, and very reasonable! I would highly recommend.
- Lock Haven LocksmithsHe finished the work very quickly and efficiently. He took care of everything exactly how I needed. He was very friendly and nice. It was a great experience.
- HASSLE FREE LOCK & KEYThe office answered my phone call and completed the job that same afternoon. They were responsive, prompt and professional. The service is on the expensive side, but that is what you need to pay for a professional locksmith. They quickly assessed what needed to be done to bring my property up to code, and figured out the most efficient way to complete the job, and had it all completed within about an hour and a half. The job included three doors that needed different dead bolts, installed two peep-holes, and re-keyed 15 locks read less
- HASSLE FREE LOCK & KEYExcellent! The locksmith's were on time, professional, courteous and performed all work in a timely manner. I highly recommend this company!
- EASTWOOD LOCKSMITHEddie our service provider was very knowledgeable and worked with great professionalism. He took it upon himself to clean and repair several locks that were malfunctioning. He also offered advice on our security system.
- HASSLE FREE LOCK & KEYThey were great. They replaced a lock cylinder in an entry handset. It took only a few minutes, the rekeyed the new cylinder to my key, and it only cost $8.00
- HASSLE FREE LOCK & KEYThey were very courteous and finished the job quickly. The repaired an issue I had with them and without charging me an extra fee.
- TREVINO LOCK & KEY SHOPJohn Switzer is a very nice man. I visited his shop when I was in El Paso last year. (I live in La Jolla, CA) At the time, I needed a couple of copies of the key to my rental property which was vacant at the time. I gave him my card and let him know that I did not live in El Paso. He was very affable and took the time to talk to me about his services and even educate me a little about Texas law with regard to rentals and locks. I called him earlier this month and he remembered me. True to form, he was affable and patient as I explained that I was up against a deadline and needed the locks re-keyed that same week. John arranged to have the job done around my tenant's schedule. It was done as promised and on time. John even took the time and trouble to mail me a copy of the new key along with an invoice. Trevino Lock & Key Shop is now on my very short list of fine professionals whom I rely on to help me manage my rental property long distance. If you read my other reviews for Phillips/Hoover and for Ultimate Construction, (and now Trevino) you will soon learn that these professionals are a cut above the rest!--Call them. You'll be glad you did! read less
- EASTWOOD LOCKSMITHI'd made an appointment earlier in the month and had to cancel - they were great about that. Came back right away when I called at the end of the month - I only waited one day and it was convenient both for me and the locksmith. I just thought it was pricey although I don't have any previous experience with this type of service so i don't know. Maybe it was not pricey but anyone reading this will be able to tell. It was worth the peace of mind anyway. They said that re-keying the lock would be cheaper than replacing the lock. Anyway, I was very pleased with the service - the locksmith was really pleasant and fast; scheduler/receptionist/pone person was really great too read less
- El Paso Key Fitting Co.I had a very good experience with Alfredo Grijalva. He was a very nice man. He came out right away; he came out within an hour. He worked for an hour straight. He did a very nice job. He made keys for me. He charged me about $300, which was reasonable. I had got locked out a week ago due to power failure and I didn?t have any keys. So, I got eight locks changed by him. He was very clean. I will use him again if required read less
Locksmiths in Canutillo
- Business Description:I am a professional handyman. My prices are very competitive & reasonable, but the quality of my work is beyond compare.Recent Review:Repair was excellently performed. Denver was very courthouses and professional. Cleaned up his work area very well. The total cost was very reasonable. I definitely recommend and will use him again.Ronald C.
- Business Description:We come to you when keys are lost, keys won't work, locks won't open or lock, you are locked out, you need someone locked out or just want peace of mind by re-keying your locks, etc...Recent Review:I needed a programmed car key. Great service! Fast, professional, and very reasonable! I would highly recommend.Abraham S.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NO read lessAshit S.
- Business Description:Pros on Call is committed to providing the highest quality locksmith services and delivering complete customer satisfaction to our residential and business sector clients alike. We make sure our customers receive the best quality work to meet the unique demands of their home or business settings. Our locksmiths strive to provide our clients with security systems they can depend on, anywhere in the El Paso area. Whether you’re in need of home safe services, emergency lockout assistance, safe r.. read less
- Business Description:Wether small or large, with complete dedication and an eye to quality; I believe in giving my customers the best value possible. So, although you'll get top-notch materials and workmanship, you'll find that my prices are competitive. Call us for any maintenance needs. Servicing El Paso County and Surronding Areas read less
- Business Description:CCTV Camera System Broker with: - Installs Available For Residential & Commercial Interior And Exterior With Night Vision - 1080 HD Resolution Password Protected System With 3 Month Recording Capacity - Secure Remote Access From Cell Phone & All Online Devices - Event System Rental - Camera System Branding For Business Start-ups And Equipment Restockin read less
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y.. read less
- Business Description:6 employees, Terms are Net 10 days. We do sub-contract work.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL CONTACTS: EDDIE VILLALVA & KIMBERLY BROOKSHIRE. ALSO DBA CORO.
- Business Description:For nearly a century, the Saucedo family has been protecting El Paso and the surrounding areas with the most trusted lock service in the Southwest.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find locksmiths in
- Santa Teresa
- Sunland Park
- El Paso
- Horizon City
- Mesilla Park
- White Sands
- Las Cruces
- San Elizario
- Dona Ana
- Radium Springs
locksmiths in Canutillo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HASSLE FREE LOCK & KEY9537 DYER ST
El Paso, Texas
- HASSLE FREE LOCK & KEY
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- The Saucedo Company711 N. Copia St.
El Paso, Texas
- The Saucedo Company