How much does it cost to rent a chainsaw? Whether it’s for cleaning up your yard or cutting firewood, learn what options are available and what you’ll pay.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Amarillo, TX
There are 7 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Amarillo
- A New LawnExcellent! Appreciated communication specific to work to be completed. They kept me posted on progress and made recommendations. Impressed with the clean-up - they cared! Will use Randall & the team at A New Lawn again as the need arises.
- A New LawnThis company was a breathe of fresh air. From top to bottom the experience and communication exceeded my expectation. Thank you for all the hard work!
- A New LawnWow. I can't say enough good things about this company. All of the workers were extremely professional and went above and beyond to make my front and backyard even better than what I was expecting. 10/10 would recommend to anyone! After the clean up job they did I now have them coming back on a weekly basis for maintenance in my yard and it has never looked better! Fair pricing, great work, awesome communication
- A New LawnNew Lawn is a wonderful and caring business. They are very polite and gracious. Have used them for around a year. Never any problems. Will use them from now on!
- A New LawnRandall & his crew were a Godsend for me. I needed to clean up & clear out my late mother’s property to get it ready to sell. Randall took care of everything, inside & out. The guys were respectful, conscientious, & thorough. I’d hire them again in a heartbeat.
- Sandifer Land and Cattle, LLCWow Great Guys! The experience from the get go was a refreshing change! Normally I go through a beating to get things done, These young men are professional, courteous, and Chad’s crew is the Best I’ve seen in quite some time.
- Wood-Son's Tree ServiceDid a fantastic job of treating my trees and removing limbs from over my roof very fair prices friendly service and left my yard looking great when they was done.
- Wood-Son's Tree ServiceThey were very time efficient and professional! The pricing was very good. I would definitely recommend
- Beckett and sonAbsolutely great. This company did exactly what I wanted and worked very hard to make it happen. Very professional. Made sure before they left that job was done to my satisfaction. Definitely would hire them again. Donna.
- E&A Professional Tree ServiceExcellent work and enjoyed watching the team work they had! Have had a few tree services and by far they were one of the best we had, would highly recommend them ! Great clean up! E &A will be our go to guys for our needs.
Last update on September 11, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Amarillo
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Can you cut your neighbor’s tree branches? This guide highlights how to handle the matter safely, legally, and without too much fuss.
Tree watering in the fall is necessary for specific types. To know which trees to water, read this arborist's advice on evergreens and deciduous trees.
Find tree removal services in
- White Deer,
tree removal services in Amarillo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Arborlogical Inc.P.O. Box 20495
Amarillo, Texas 79114
- Discount Lawn & Tree4118 S Hughes St
Amarillo, Texas 79110
- FIVE STAR TREE SVC5308 EVERETT AVE
Amarillo, Texas 79106
- Greene Tree Service4107 SW 45th Ave
Amarillo, Texas 79109
- Lonestar Lawn & Land4950 S Blessen Rd
Amarillo, Texas 79119
- Morning Sun Tree & Landscaping Service13201 Stone View Dr
Amarillo, Texas 79124
- Oak Leaf ServicesPO Box 8871
Amarillo, Texas 79114
- Plunk's Landscape & Constr5600 Bell St 105
Amarillo, Texas 79109
- Price Lawn Services7418 Holyoke Trail
Amarillo, Texas 79121
- Trenton"s Working For The Public1302 NW 11th Ave
Amarillo, Texas 79107
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 50548222 Canyon Dr Ste E
Amarillo, Texas 79119
- Arborlogical Inc.
- B & W Insect Control & Tree Care2706 Mccutcheon Ln.
Dallas, Texas 75227
- B & W Insect Control & Tree Care
- Fountains Tree Service618 E. 2nd st.
Burkburnett, Texas 76354
- Fountains Tree Service
- H D Brown Home Improvement508 Brown Ln
FLORESVILLE, Texas 78114
- H D Brown Home Improvement
- Jackson's Tree Svc1904 Ash St
Commerce, Texas 75428
- Jackson's Tree Svc
- Lions Gate Roofing Boca Raton433 Plaza Real Suite 275
Boca Raton, Florida 33432
- Lions Gate Roofing Boca Raton
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- SLI Services1319 E Ferguson Rd,
Mount Pleasant, Texas 75455
- Stump Grinding by Logan1612 Wright Street
Sulphur Springs, Texas 75482
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Vincent's Roofing & Steel Bldg7000 S US Hwy 77
La Grange, Texas 78945
- Vincent's Roofing & Steel Bldg
Tree service companies that service Amarillo
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.