Keyless lock door entry systems are increasing in popularity, but are they likely to replace regular deadbolts completely? Find out the pros and cons of each lock type and whether a keyless lock is as good as a deadbolt.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Amarillo, TX
There are 1 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Amarillo
- Quality Key ServicePhillip was considerate (called ahead to let's us know he was ahead of schedule and to let us know he was on his way); punctual; courteous; professional; knowledgeable and friendly. We could not have asked for better service. Would definitely call them again and recommend them without reservation.
- Quality Key ServiceAfter significant research into solving my problem... I lost the original ignition key with the security chip?and the only programmed remote?fob, Dave was recommended by not only Angie's List, but other lists, and even a couple of other locksmiths I called?in the area who don't do autos. He quoted me a price when I called. ?Unlike some of the scam artists who?advertise $15 locksmith services but when you call they?say they have to see the job first to quote a final price, then gouge after?they arrive on site. Dave was very fair on his price for the work performed- I got two original program?chipped keys for just a bit more?than one?Wal-Mart chipped?clone key; which in the end?would not work- their machine could not duplicate the programming in?my spare key- price $59. ?They also could not program my remote fobs. ?He even?traveled from his home base in Boerne?to Kerrville and worked me into his trip for?another job he was already doing here -so no extra service call fee. ? Dave is a knowledgeable, professional, honest, licensed,?and fair locksmith. ? Based on this experience,?I would definitely recommend Dave and his?service to my "best friends", who might have a need in this area
- Quality Key ServiceAfter significant research into solving my problem... I lost the original ignition key with the security chip and the only programmed remote fob, Dave was recommended by not only Angie's List, but other lists, and even a couple of other locksmiths I called in the area who don't do autos. He quoted me a price when I called. Unlike some of the scam artists who advertise $15 locksmith services but when you call they say they have to see the job first to quote a final price, then gouge after they arrive on site. Dave was very fair on his price for the work performed- I got two original program chipped keys for just a bit more than one Wal-Mart chipped clone key; which in the end would not work- their machine could not duplicate the programming in my spare key- price $59. They also could not program my remote fobs. He even traveled from his home base in Boerne to Kerrville and worked me into his trip for another job he was already doing here -so no extra service call fee. Dave is a knowledgeable, professional, honest, licensed, and fair locksmith. Based on this experience, I would definitely recommend Dave and his service to my "best friends", who might have a need in this area
- Wichita Lock & KeyI came in with an odd key to a storage cabinet system. They quickly made two copies of the key; each works perfectly.
- ACE LOCK & KEY SVCMy neighbors daughter had locked her outside when she went to take the dog out; my neighbor came over to my house in a panic asking for help. I called this company to come out and unlock the door for her and they had a tech walking out the door to help us before I got off the phone with them. They made it their in about 15 - 20 minutes (they were coming from across town) and had the door open in less than 30 seconds. The gentleman that helped us was very polite and professional. They charged my neighbor $40 for this service
- Adair Lock & KeyHe came at my convenience, he is very busy. You may have to call him a couple of times, he is in HIGH DEMAND as we don't have a locksmith in town. However, he is professional, does all the rekeying in his van, works after hours and goes above and beyond. He is wonderful.
- PbconstructionWent fabulously well. Would recommend this contractor. He is energetic, knowledgeable, capable and friendly.
- SOUTHWEST LOCK & KEY & LAWN EQUIPMENTI've used them many times when I've locked myself out. They come over to the house and check it out. They go back, make the key and bring it back. They are just super professional. They just do a good job.
- The Lock ShoppeWent fine. He quoted me the price over the phone when I called him so I knew in advance what his fee would be. He was on time and completed the task in a timely manner.
- Security Locksmiths IncSecurity Locksmiths took about thirty minutes removing the the broken key that was stuck, and didn't charge me a dime. I would refer to anybody.
Last update on July 14, 2019
Locksmiths in Amarillo
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
No one wants to get locked out, and locksmith scams make the situation even more unpleasant. You can find legitimate locksmiths by checking things like their phone number, car, and prices. Find out how to pick reputable locksmith companies here.
No one wants to have their Christmas gifts stolen in a holiday break-in. For home security, check your locks and safeguard your keys and garage door openers.
Find locksmiths in
- White Deer,
Locksmiths in Amarillo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Hughes plumbing heating a/c inc134 n Tyson ave
Glenside, Pennsylvania 77407
- Hughes plumbing heating a/c inc
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Pbconstruction206 Freeman Street
Athens, Texas 75751
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268