There are many different factors to consider when estimating the cost of hiring a professional landscape architect for your home. Factors like square footage, water features, and the project’s scope can all affect how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Madison, TN
There are 48 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Madison
- Green SummerGreen Summer did high-quality work right on time and with great communication. They provided numerous landscaping needs and also laid a concrete slab. Highly recommended and no hesitation to call them again for my next yard need!
- Jon's Handyman RepairsJon was on time and super friendly. Very professional and thoroughly explained what he was going to do and what options I had. Very upfront about pricing. He built a swing on my back patio that I use daily in the morning when I drink my morning tea. Definitely would hire again!
- Yaardvark Landscape ManagementWaited for heavy rains before posting a review - their work did the trick, no problems at all. I have them coming to look at other jobs! Great folks to work with.
- TerraWorksBetter than we had hoped for. Nate was on time and did a great job. His suggestions were just what we needed. Our landscaping has not looked this good in the 31 years we have lived here. I can highly recommend TerraWorks and will use them again.
- Mikes’s Junk Removal & Handyman ServiceMike, Joseph, and the other employees were courteous and hard working. They went above and beyond to get the bathroom repainted and the yard mowed and weeded. They also installed a new shower head for me and really made the yard look great.
- Gomar LandscapingI hired Gomar Landscaping to put new mulch down, trimming(which was really out of control) and to put in a new large mulch bed. They did an amazing job. Plants and bushes were trimmed and shaped, looked awesome. The new mulch bed, they actually cut in and removed all the grass. Worth every penny.
- Navarro ConstructionNavarro Construction/Apolo is the best. I've used them since August 2018 and have never been disappointed. They take care of my lawn all year long. They have planted multiple trees for me and replanted trees too. In the winter, they take care of my gutters. When I was searching for a landscaper, Apolo was the only person who would guarantee me green grass. And he delivered. I can't recommend them highly enough
- One Construction IncThe service was great. He showed up when he said he would gonna show up. He did it in a timely manner. He cleaned up after himself. The price was fair . I would use them again. It was fantastic and it was great.
- Pack Lawn & ScapesPack did such a wonderful job. I couldn’t be happier with Jeanine’s design, plant selections and how the finished job looks. She suggested unique plants or varieties that are beautiful and different. The prettiest And most unique Japanese maple I have ever seen is now in my yard! They are honest, dependable, trustworthy, they take smaller jobs, and their fees are reasonable. Can’t ask for more than that. I highly recommend them
- Home RedesignExcellent. I had a great experience working with Redesign. Eddie is thorough and skilled in his work, and he is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Redesign.
Landscapers in Madison
- Business Description:We are a 6 time Super Service Award winning landscape company specializing in landscape lighting - Drainage solutions - Landscape design/installation - Irrigation installation and repair .Recent Review:Waited for heavy rains before posting a review - their work did the trick, no problems at all. I have them coming to look at other jobs! Great folks to work with.Duke P.
- Business Description:6-time Super Service Award winner | Est. 1989 | Owned & Operated by Chris Crenshaw | We take our customers' satisfaction and our reputation seriously. Check out our many reviews over the years on why Crenshaw Landscaping will provide you with the best landscaping service in Nashville. We are often booked out during the Spring (March - May) and are usually immediately available in the Summer and Fall for your project. If you are planning a Spring project, please contact us as soon as possible ..Recent Review:Chris was responsive, professional, and extremely helpful. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!William S.
- Business Description:Martin Lawnscapes Inc. prides it's self on our ability to create that outdoor living space that is unique to each and every client. We stray from the standard candy cut designs you'll find with so many landscape companies in middle TN. Since the summer of 2020 we have had more than 12+ reviews without falling lower than an A in overall customer satisfaction. Once we started advertising with Angies List in July 2020 we clearly have set ourselves apart from our competition and the reviews spe..Recent Review:It was excellent. The company was excellent, I met with the owner and talked about what I needed to be done. He got my vision down at a reasonable price and time to complete the job. The workers were very professional and work quickly. I was impressed all aroundSusan D.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!
- Business Description:At TerraWorks, we pride ourselves on providing the most professional and most affordable lawn and landscape services for your home or property. We utilize the latest, commercial-grade equipment and high-quality, local materials to insure that we provide our customers with the best looking and longest lasting results. As an Owner-Operator business we can insure you will always be welcomed by a familiar and friendly face. Not satisfied with your current lawn care provider or looking for you..Recent Review:They scheduled the estimate, came out for the estimate but never provided the estimate.John C.
- Business Description:Give your Lawn Justice! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Lawn and order was super professional! Easy to schedule, showed up on time, great customer service, AND my yard looks amazing! 10/10 would recommend!Mary W.
- Business Description:Green Scene Irrigation and landscaping is a local family owned and operated business. Our family began by serving Franklin, TN and surrounding areas in 1995. Starting with a single push mower and our drive to deliver beautiful and professional landscaping services throughout Williamson County we have grown to serve the entire Nashville metropolitan area. Our exceptional reputation for quality and timely service has helped us earn the loyalty of our customers. We deliver beautiful results by u..Recent Review:The initial quotes for the landscaping work was $5,630.00. The initial quote for the irrigation work was $1,670.00 with the proviso that there may be additional repairs needed that were not readily apparent in the initial inspection. The landscaping work needed was straightforward. My instructions on the irrigation repairs were to change all existing pop-up spray heads from 4" to 6" and to insure that there was coverage of the entire yard. The irrigation repairs were to be completed prior to starting the landscaping, so the new and existing landscaping would be irrigated from day 1. I was pleased with their work, particularly the landscaping work; We added installation of two pallets of sod in areas that need the grass to be renewed. However the irrigation system work was not adequate to give coverage to the entire yard and the 4" pop-up spray heads in one zone were not replaced with 6" heads. Additional money was approved for them to perform that work. I have spent a total of $10,980.00 with Green Scene for the work performed. Due to problems with irrigation coverage of certain landscaping areas, much of the new sod died and five of the new shrubs have died. My yard has never been in such bad shape The primary problems that I experienced with Green Scene was communication and follow-up. The only time I heard from Green Scene was in response to messages from me I was given dates for staring work that were not met and no notice was given. I will likely have to hire another irrigation contractor to get my irrigation system working properlyD Larry D.
- Business Description:We have 8 full time employees when in season handling Wilson County, Hermitage, Donelson, and Old Hickory area. We bill monthly on yard mowings, and have larger landscape bills that can be paid over 3 months. We will beat the competition pricesRecent Review:Fantastic! Kevin was very communicative about scheduling, and responded promptly. Brian came by and reviewed the project with me, and his team started the next day. They performed the work as scheduled as promised, and they did a great job. They were friendly, cleaned up after themselves, and they were a pleasure to do business with. This is clearly a well run company, and I would absolutely hire them again. Wonderful service and great workMark Z.
- Business Description:Specializing in LANDSCAPING SERVICES, DECKS AND PORCHES, OUTDOOR KITCHENS AND PATIOS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:VERY GOOD.....the team was very professional, hard working and reliable.Michael F.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Navarro Construction/Apolo is the best. I've used them since August 2018 and have never been disappointed. They take care of my lawn all year long. They have planted multiple trees for me and replanted trees too. In the winter, they take care of my gutters. When I was searching for a landscaper, Apolo was the only person who would guarantee me green grass. And he delivered. I can't recommend them highly enoughJohn W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you want to be a successful landscaper, there are a few things you need to know. Learn what it takes to attract, convert, and retain customers in this helpful guide for landscapers.
Many businesses face the challenge of a slow off-season, from landscaping to roofing. But with these eight off-season marketing strategies, you can make money and gain new clients year-round. Keep reading for more.
Find Landscapers in
- Old Hickory
- Whites Creek
- Mount Juliet
- La Vergne
- White House
Landscapers in Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star TN2818 b foster ave
- 5 Star TN
- A & S LAWN & LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 218294
- A Greener Way, LLC4088 Murfreesoboro Pike
- A plus landscaping.5142 Kedron Rd
- A&M Construction4285 Gosey Hill Rd
- AAP Contractors1001 Riveria Dr
- ABC Landscape Services, LLC217 Jamestown Park Drive
- ABG Landscaping323 Forest Park Rd
- Ables Lawncare4728 Somerville Rd
Cross Plains, Tennessee
- Absolute Rental & Supply1325 W Main St
- Acer Landscape Services1650 54th Ave N
- ACS LandscapePO Box 1294
- Action Jackson Lawncare732 ridgeview court
- Advance Tree Service LLCPO Box 890
- ADVANCED PAINTING PLUS4700 BULLRUN
Ashland City, Tennessee
- ADVANCED TREE AND LANDSCAPING SERVICE INC.3670C CENTRAL PIKE
- ADVANCED TREE SERVICE INC.5173 PEBBLE CREEK DR
- AE Lawn Care & Landscaping4304 Glenda Dr
- AFA Lawn Care3128 Brimstead Dr
- Affordable Aggregate Driveway Sealing219 snowden street west
- Aguilar's Remodeling 113 Old Hickory Blvd
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Aguillon Tree Service & Landscaping700 W Meade Blvd Lot 41
- Aj and son lawncare 1540 Halliburton Rd
- all about you concierge service2929 Selena Dr
- All around guys
- All Seasons Landscaping719 Shawnee Dr
- All Seasons OutdoorP.O. Box 412
- All Stain of Tennessee188 Front Street Ste 116-38
- Alpha Absolute LLC821 General George Patton Rd
- Alvarado Masonry LLC4023 S Shackleford Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- American Standard Foundation Repair of Nashville2817 West End Avenue, Suite 126-133
- Aplus Lawncare5319 Nolensville Pike
- Arbor Springs Lawn Care & Landscaping1200 Porter Road
- ArborMasters Inc.1112 Elkader Ct S
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arctic Barrier8340 Stewarts Bend Dr
- Ashburn Property Maint4605 Highway 431 N
- A & S LAWN & LANDSCAPING
- B & E Irrigation219 Whitsett Rd
- Backyard Paradise Inc62 Bunker Dr
- Beautiful LawnsPO Box 161
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- Ben the Builder LLCPO Box 693
- Betts Home ServicesP.o. Box 200
Ashland City, Tennessee
- Blackburn Dirt Work, LLC1566 Latimer Ln
- BoroscapesPO Box 794
- Brauss Lawn Service LLC821 Oslo Rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- BRENTWOOD TREE FARMS1779 LEWISBURG PIKE
- Bret Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLCPO Box 90172
- Brothers Rayo Masonry
467 Old Nashville Highway, Tennessee
- Bruce Eden Construction740 Dover Glen Drive
- Bryan Fences4812 Overcrest Dr
- Bryan's handyman service231 Bonnafield Dr
- By Any Means LLC103 Cline Ave
- B & E Irrigation
- C&R Home Improvements
- C's Landscaping131 Donald St
- Campbell Home Repair & RenovationsPO Box 218568
- Carter's Premier Designs, LLC5027 Windrow Rd
- CB Specialties4084 Turners Bend
- CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL WORKFORCE2822 MEADOW GLEN
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Chases Lawn Care159 Mansker Park dr.
- Chem-Scape Pest Control Termite & Lawn Care242 W Main St PMB #245
- Cherry Springs Nursery215 Lorance Ln
- Chim Chimney3646 Central Pike
- Christopher's Painting3515 Lealand Lane
- Circle H Lawn Care521 page drive
Mt Luliet, Tennessee
- City Wide Maintenance2211 Crestmoor Rd
- Classic lawn care168 hickory heights dr c28
- Coburn Lawn And Landscape5004 Timberhill Dr
- Color Burst Landscapes245 Wilson Pike Cir
- Commanderson Group LLC1121 Tellico Ave
- Complete Home Services Inc613 Oakwood Ter
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Cone Contractors14 Bronson Pt Apt 208
- Construction 360188 Front Street, Suite 116-24
- CONTRACT PROPERTY SVC649 Old Hickory Blvd
- Cool Springs Landscape Co4439 Peytonsville Trinity Rd
- Cornerstone Landscape Management6606 Wilhugh Pl
- Creative Stone Landscaping3170 Evelyn Ct.
- Creekside Garden Center & Landscaping106 Harding Pl
- Crenshaw Landscaping661 Hill Road
- Cross Driven Construction1558C Brinkley Branch Rd
- CrossCut57 N Posey Hill Rd
Mt Juliet, Tennessee
- Cumberland Landesign104 Leeward Pt
- Custom Hardscapes LLC1000 Old Hickory Blvd
- Custom Remodeling & General Builders100 Village Green Rd
- C&R Home Improvements
- D & D LAWNCARE167 EAKES THOMPSON RD
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- D and A irrigation and landscaping
- Dale Sanders Landscaping3605 Floral Dr
- Dash Construction, LLC2906 Checkers Court
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- David English2002 maple lane
- David Humphreys Landscaping116 Cherokee Rd
- Dawson handiservices1141 Old Charlotte Pike
- Denver's Wrench3282 Cancun Dr E
- DH Landscaping LLC
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Diamond Plate Construction1912 Tuttle Avenue
- DICKENS TURF & LANDSCAPING SUPPLY814 CHEROKEE AVE
- Dillard, Dr. Leslie P.121 Belle Forest Cir
- Dirt Floor Productions214 Flatt Rock Rd
- Dirt Works542 Brinkley rd.
- DKM LANDSCAPING&IRRIGATION LLC320 Scalf Dr
- Don's Lawn & Maintenance Service2281 Ghee LN.
- D & D LAWNCARE