Martin Lawnscapes

704 Academy Rd

Lebanon, TN 37087

hardscaping202037087
Install 195 sq.ft. paver patio

Martin Lawnscapes Inc. prides it's self on our ability to create that outdoor living space that is unique to each and every client. We stray from the standard candy cut designs you'll find with so many landscape companies in middle TN. Since the summer of 2020 we have had more than 12+ reviews without falling lower than an A in overall customer satisfaction. Once we started advertising with Angies List in July 2020 we clearly have set ourselves apart from our competition and the reviews speak for themselves. So contact us today and let's started with your dream outdoors!...
Paver Patio project

202037138
Paver Patio project

hardscaping

202037027

lawn & landscaping (17)lawn care (7)mulch delivering (5)hardscaping (3)leaf removal (1)lawn treatment (2)stone & gravel (1)irrigation system (1)

08/19/2021

It was excellent. The company was excellent, I met with the owner and talked about what I needed to be done. He got my vision down at a reasonable price and time to complete the job. The workers were very professional and work quickly. I was impressed all around.

Description of Work
They did landcsaping.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

05/23/2021

Professional, dependable company. It was a great collaborative effort with Lee, the owner. He really listened to our needs and came up with a great plan for our backyard. Services included rearranging an existing bed, adding a new bed, planting trees. We highly recommend using this company for all your landscaping needs.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

04/17/2021

Lee & team did an incredible job with our patio renovation. They were professional, friendly and communicative throughout the entire project. Lee was very helpful in selecting the right stone and guiding us through our decision making process. We are thrilled with our new patio & would definitely recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
Landscaping - Hardscaping & Pavers

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

03/03/2021

Martin Lawnscapes was wonderful. We were presented with great design ideas for the front of the house. Calls/texts were either answered or returned promptly. Communication was great. They were timely and the job was completed in the time frame initially given. All employees were pleasant and helpful with any questions. We would definitely hire again and are going to for the back yard!

Description of Work
Landscape front and side of house

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

12/31/2020

We are very happy with the work that Martin Landscaping has done. Attention to detail was very much appreciated. I would hire again definitely.

Description of Work
Landscaping, topsoil, planting, design

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

12/07/2020

Martin’s Landscape was so great to work with! I was not sure of what plants to use as I am new to Tennessee. Their knowledge of what plants would work was very helpful. My flower bed turned out beautiful and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

10/22/2020

Great job! Super flexible with me on changing around the plants an landscaping options, timely install and excellent service. Very responsive and hands on with their projects.

Description of Work
landscape install

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

09/18/2020

Leveled yard requiring retaining wall, seeded, drainage system, pavers and mulch around beds, Communicates often. Great job. Yard looks great!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

08/26/2020

he built a pen in my back yard for my dogs. added colored rubber mulch and seeded grass

Description of Work
He and his team were excellent. I would highly recommend you hire this team. They are very personable, friendly, always on time, pays attention to the details and offer a very nice price . They exceeded my expectations and I was happy to pay the invoice. They even made billing easy as pie

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

08/21/2020

Lee and his team did an excellent job. He was responsive and communicated well; pricing was fair and I am pleased with the quality of work. I would recommend and would hire him again!

Description of Work
General yard clean-up, new plantings and tree, mulching

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

landscaping, lawn maintenance, aerating and over-seeding, fertilizing, pressure washing, irrigation, paver patios, outdoor kitchens, sidewalks and more.

Anything outside of the landscape and lawncare profession.

Visa, MasterCard, Check