A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Hendersonville, TN
There are 40 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Hendersonville
- Crenshaw LandscapingWe were very pleased with Crenshaw landscaping. Chris listened to what we wanted, gave us ideas, was flexible and above all positive. Compared to another I was working with, he was easy to communicate with. The work was quality and we learned so much about the trees and plants. His price was very reasonable
- Crenshaw LandscapingExcellent, we looked at many landscapers and Chris as highly recommending and he was fantastic. He knows his stuff, very kind, educates as he landscapes, and we are very happy with our landscaping in our house in Hillsboro Village area.
- TerraWorksNate went above and beyond. He acted quickly, professionally and his work was well executed. I am very happy with all aspects of the project including the cost!
- TerraWorksNate came out to our house and gave us an estimate which was placing brick edging around the flower bed and planting 2 Crape Myrtle Trees. Nate did not hesitate on getting back to us on his quote estimate. He even sent pictures of the Crape Myrtle Trees for us to choose from .After I notify him for the job, surprisingly, he was at my house and was ready to start within a week. Nate got right on the job and he worked several days through rain showers to complete his mission. He did not hesitate to ask any questions or any concerns. Nate was very enthusiastic about pleasing his customers. He puts pride and joy in his work . He is a very respectable gentlemen and he has an outstanding personality. Nate did a SUPER JOB on the edging around our flower bed !!!! His work is Great!!! I will be definitely offer him to come back for another job .Thank you Mr. Poindexter!!!! We really appreciate your wonderful work. The Mack'
- Will GomezI have been using him for about three or four years and he has been excellent. He is reliable and shows up on time. I would highly recommend him as well.
- Green SummerGreen Summer did high-quality work right on time and with great communication. They provided numerous landscaping needs and also laid a concrete slab. Highly recommended and no hesitation to call them again for my next yard need!
- Jon's Handyman RepairsJon was on time and super friendly. Very professional and thoroughly explained what he was going to do and what options I had. Very upfront about pricing. He built a swing on my back patio that I use daily in the morning when I drink my morning tea. Definitely would hire again!
- Yaardvark Landscape ManagementWaited for heavy rains before posting a review - their work did the trick, no problems at all. I have them coming to look at other jobs! Great folks to work with.
- TerraWorksBetter than we had hoped for. Nate was on time and did a great job. His suggestions were just what we needed. Our landscaping has not looked this good in the 31 years we have lived here. I can highly recommend TerraWorks and will use them again.
- Mikes’s Junk Removal & Handyman ServiceMike, Joseph, and the other employees were courteous and hard working. They went above and beyond to get the bathroom repainted and the yard mowed and weeded. They also installed a new shower head for me and really made the yard look great.
Landscapers in Hendersonville
- Business Description:We work as a team
- Business Description:We have 8 full time employees when in season handling Wilson County, Hermitage, Donelson, and Old Hickory area. We bill monthly on yard mowings, and have larger landscape bills that can be paid over 3 months. We will beat the competition pricesRecent Review:Fantastic! Kevin was very communicative about scheduling, and responded promptly. Brian came by and reviewed the project with me, and his team started the next day. They performed the work as scheduled as promised, and they did a great job. They were friendly, cleaned up after themselves, and they were a pleasure to do business with. This is clearly a well run company, and I would absolutely hire them again. Wonderful service and great workMark Z.
- Business Description:Martin Lawnscapes Inc. prides it's self on our ability to create that outdoor living space that is unique to each and every client. We stray from the standard candy cut designs you'll find with so many landscape companies in middle TN. Since the summer of 2020 we have had more than 12+ reviews without falling lower than an A in overall customer satisfaction. Once we started advertising with Angies List in July 2020 we clearly have set ourselves apart from our competition and the reviews spe..Recent Review:It was excellent. The company was excellent, I met with the owner and talked about what I needed to be done. He got my vision down at a reasonable price and time to complete the job. The workers were very professional and work quickly. I was impressed all aroundSusan D.
- Business Description:We are a 6 time Super Service Award winning landscape company specializing in landscape lighting - Drainage solutions - Landscape design/installation - Irrigation installation and repair .Recent Review:Waited for heavy rains before posting a review - their work did the trick, no problems at all. I have them coming to look at other jobs! Great folks to work with.Duke P.
- Business Description:Green Scene Irrigation and landscaping is a local family owned and operated business. Our family began by serving Franklin, TN and surrounding areas in 1995. Starting with a single push mower and our drive to deliver beautiful and professional landscaping services throughout Williamson County we have grown to serve the entire Nashville metropolitan area. Our exceptional reputation for quality and timely service has helped us earn the loyalty of our customers. We deliver beautiful results by u..Recent Review:The initial quotes for the landscaping work was $5,630.00. The initial quote for the irrigation work was $1,670.00 with the proviso that there may be additional repairs needed that were not readily apparent in the initial inspection. The landscaping work needed was straightforward. My instructions on the irrigation repairs were to change all existing pop-up spray heads from 4" to 6" and to insure that there was coverage of the entire yard. The irrigation repairs were to be completed prior to starting the landscaping, so the new and existing landscaping would be irrigated from day 1. I was pleased with their work, particularly the landscaping work; We added installation of two pallets of sod in areas that need the grass to be renewed. However the irrigation system work was not adequate to give coverage to the entire yard and the 4" pop-up spray heads in one zone were not replaced with 6" heads. Additional money was approved for them to perform that work. I have spent a total of $10,980.00 with Green Scene for the work performed. Due to problems with irrigation coverage of certain landscaping areas, much of the new sod died and five of the new shrubs have died. My yard has never been in such bad shape The primary problems that I experienced with Green Scene was communication and follow-up. The only time I heard from Green Scene was in response to messages from me I was given dates for staring work that were not met and no notice was given. I will likely have to hire another irrigation contractor to get my irrigation system working properlyD Larry D.
- Business Description:Specializing in LANDSCAPING SERVICES, DECKS AND PORCHES, OUTDOOR KITCHENS AND PATIOS! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They did a good job. The service was excellent. They were thorough and detailed.rhonda p.
- Business Description:Block installation, Brick, stone or block repair. Brick or stone tuck pointing. Brick or stone flatwork repair. Interlocking pavers for patios. Walk and steps installation.pavers for driveways and floor, brick installationRecent Review:Great work done in a timely manner. Highly recommend.Aundrea G.
- Business Description:Brush removal, minor and major landscape, sod install, grading, excavation, stump grinding, and more!!! Have an idea for your home or business, we can make it a reality. We offer affordable prices, and quality work guaranteedRecent Review:Great. Great guy honest pricing and great work Done at the time he said he finishchris b.
- Business Description:Earthscapes is a family owned and operated business and we take great pride in the work and service we provide our residential and commercial customers. We have over 25 years, specializing in landscape design and installation, irrigation, outdoor lighting, outdoor living spaces including paver/flagstone patios, fireplaces, fire pits, retaining walls, and outdoor kitchens. We provide estimates and consultations FREE of chargeRecent Review:We were very please with Todd and his crew. They were professional, did exactly what they said they would do, started within the window of what they quoted, completed the work quicker than quoted (1 week!) and had the best price of everyone I quoted. They cleaned up everything and left the area ready to use. As with anything, there are a couple of concerns that I voiced and Todd did not hesitate in offering a solution. I have some landscaping work I need and will certainly consider Earthscapes for the workJohn L.
- Business Description:Foriest Tree and Lawn Care LLP began in July 2001. We are committed to the preservation, beauty, and value that trees and shrubbery add to a homeowner’s property. Dead, dying or overgrown trees and shrubbery can significantly decrease the value of your property and pose potential dangers for property damage and injuries. It is necessary to maintain your trees so they enhance the value and beauty of your property. We’re certified arborists and committed to helping you make good decisions about..Recent Review:Company was professional, showed up when they said they would and completed the job on time and at price they quoted. Nice equipment, quality crews.Jane S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
The best time to install a roof depends on various factors such as weather conditions, prices, and appointment availability. Plan your roof installation strategically to avoid high costs, limited appointments, and booked-up contractors.
If you want to add mulch to your yard, should you go bulk or bags? You’ll want to calculate the cost per cubic yard, how many bags your space might need, what the cost of mulch delivery is, and how long it takes to spread.
Find Landscapers in
- Old Hickory
- Mount Juliet
- Whites Creek
- White House
- Castalian Springs
- Cross Plains
Landscapers in Hendersonville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star TN2818 b foster ave
- 5 Star TN
- A Greener Way, LLC4088 Murfreesoboro Pike
- A plus landscaping.5142 Kedron Rd
- A&M Construction4285 Gosey Hill Rd
- AAP Contractors1001 Riveria Dr
- ABG Landscaping323 Forest Park Rd
- Ables Lawncare4728 Somerville Rd
Cross Plains, Tennessee
- Absolute Rental & Supply1325 W Main St
- Acer Landscape Services1650 54th Ave N
- ACS LandscapePO Box 1294
- Adair Outscapes152 Wynbrooke Trce
- Advance Tree Service LLCPO Box 890
- Advanced Landscapes6306 Milbrook Rd
- ADVANCED TREE AND LANDSCAPING SERVICE INC.3670C CENTRAL PIKE
- ADVANCED TREE SERVICE INC.5173 PEBBLE CREEK DR
- AFA Lawn Care3128 Brimstead Dr
- Affordable Aggregate Driveway Sealing219 snowden street west
- Aguilar's Remodeling 113 Old Hickory Blvd
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- all about you concierge service2929 Selena Dr
- All Seasons Landscaping719 Shawnee Dr
- All Seasons OutdoorP.O. Box 412
- All Stain of Tennessee188 Front Street Ste 116-38
- Alpha Absolute LLC821 General George Patton Rd
- Alvarado Masonry LLC4023 S Shackleford Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- American Standard Foundation Repair of Nashville2817 West End Avenue, Suite 126-133
- Amy's Handyman1043 Tower Hill Ln
- ArborMasters Inc.1112 Elkader Ct S
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Ashburn Property Maint4605 Highway 431 N
- A Greener Way, LLC
- B & E Irrigation219 Whitsett Rd
- Backyard Paradise Inc62 Bunker Dr
- Beautiful LawnsPO Box 161
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- Ben the Builder LLCPO Box 693
- Blackburn Dirt Work, LLC1566 Latimer Ln
- Blake Shelton LandscapingPO BOX 682632
- BoroscapesPO Box 794
- Brauss Lawn Service LLC821 Oslo Rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- BRENTWOOD TREE FARMS1779 LEWISBURG PIKE
- Bret Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLCPO Box 90172
- Brothers Rayo Masonry
467 Old Nashville Highway, Tennessee
- Bruce Eden Construction740 Dover Glen Drive
- Bryan's handyman service231 Bonnafield Dr
- Buck's Landscape Materials3831 Old Greenbrier Pike
- By Any Means LLC103 Cline Ave
- B & E Irrigation
- C&R Home Improvements
- C's Landscaping131 Donald St
- Campbell Home Repair & RenovationsPO Box 218568
- Carter's Premier Designs, LLC5027 Windrow Rd
- CB Specialties4084 Turners Bend
- Chases Lawn Care159 Mansker Park dr.
- Chem-Scape Pest Control Termite & Lawn Care242 W Main St PMB #245
- Cherry Springs Nursery215 Lorance Ln
- Chim Chimney3646 Central Pike
- Circle H Lawn Care521 page drive
Mt Luliet, Tennessee
- Classic lawn care168 hickory heights dr c28
- COLEMAN CONSTRUCTION INC613 Huntington Ct
- Color Burst Landscapes245 Wilson Pike Cir
- Commanderson Group LLC1121 Tellico Ave
- Complete Home Services Inc613 Oakwood Ter
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Cone Contractors14 Bronson Pt Apt 208
- Construction 360188 Front Street, Suite 116-24
- CONTRACT PROPERTY SVC649 Old Hickory Blvd
- Cool Springs Landscape Co4439 Peytonsville Trinity Rd
- CORNERSTONE CONTRACTING LLC106 GOLDEN MEADOW LN
- Cornerstone Landscape Management6606 Wilhugh Pl
- Creative Stone Landscaping3170 Evelyn Ct.
- Creekside Garden Center & Landscaping106 Harding Pl
- Cross Driven Construction1558C Brinkley Branch Rd
- CrossCut57 N Posey Hill Rd
Mt Juliet, Tennessee
- Cumberland Landesign104 Leeward Pt
- Custom Remodeling & General Builders100 Village Green Rd
- C&R Home Improvements
- D and A irrigation and landscaping
- Dailey Tree Care1120 White Blvd.
- David English2002 maple lane
- Denver's Wrench3282 Cancun Dr E
- Dependable Cuts Lawn Care1203 Nunley St
- Detail Lawn & Landscape281 Lakeside Park Dr
- DH Landscaping LLC
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Diamond Plate Construction1912 Tuttle Avenue
- DICKENS TURF & LANDSCAPING SUPPLY814 CHEROKEE AVE
- Dillard, Dr. Leslie P.121 Belle Forest Cir
- Dirt Floor Productions214 Flatt Rock Rd
- Dirt Works542 Brinkley rd.
- DKM LANDSCAPING&IRRIGATION LLC320 Scalf Dr
- DON REICHENBERGER101 GLEN OAK CT W
- Don's Lawn & Maintenance Service2281 Ghee LN.
- Douglas Lawn & Landscape LLC1025 Barry Lane
- Dunn Right Lawn Care Service3942 Cage Ellis Rd
- Duralast Home Service2619 Jefferson Street c
- D and A irrigation and landscaping
- Earthscapes4281 Midland Fosterville Rd
Bell Buckle, Tennessee
- Enzo Design Services and Repairs188 Front St
- EQs Lawn Solutions 106 Shadow Glen Dr
- Eric Davis' Southern Roots1064 Countess Lane
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- Exquisite Landscape Management, LLCPO Box 251
- Exterior Property Services447 Old Hunters Point Pike North
- EXTREME LAWN SERVICE AND LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 8803
- EZ4U Mowing 116 Mary Joe Martin Dr
La Vergne, Tennessee