I Dig It

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2015

I Dig It can assist you with a variety of underground utility excavation needs . Waterline repair and replacment. Septic repair and sewer replacement. Grade and site work. Storm water drain. Footers. Demolition. Hauling and so much more. Call Us Today!...

United Structural Systems, Inc.

United Structural Systems, Inc.

United Structural Systems, Inc. is Middle Tennessee's oldest locally owned & operated foundation repair and waterproofing company. USS provides residential and commercial services. Licensed, insured, free estimates, lifetime warranties. Member of BBB & Tennessee Drugfree Workplace.

09/29/2020

It went exceptionally well. I have experienced very heavy rain falls in the two years since Rob installed the swale with very good results. No water has entered my home since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and install a swale for water run off management

CATEGORY excavators,drain pipe

04/01/2019

The job went great, Rob was quick but very conscientious and strategic about not digging into water lines and such. And to have made such a big hole he cleaned the area up and leveled it out well considering the fact that a backhoe is not exactly a landscaping tool!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 2 large tree stumps dug out of my front yard.

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping

10/16/2018

Robert did fix the leak, and his quote was very reasonable. However, after a YEAR of me contacting him, he has NEVER RETURNED to repatch my driveway, which is said would. He said it was included in the price, but then asked me to buy the asphalt, which I did because his quote had been so reasonable. I bought 15 bags of asphalt and he NEVER CAME BACK. Every so often he answers my phone calls and sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor water pipe leak fixed.

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping,plumbing

03/02/2018

Rob was very friendly and accessed the trouble via texted photos before he gave me a quote. He arrived with his earth-mover and cleared the clog quickly and dug a bit to redirect the storm water flow to prevent future clogging.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged drainage channel driveway pipe

CATEGORY excavators

02/08/2018

Robert is over the top amazing. One of the best contractors i've worked with. Looking forward to the next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace sewer line from house to street

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing

Exterior Plumbing. Basement Sealing. Water Proofing. Storm Drains. Heavy Landscaping. Grading. Concrete. Tree Trimming & Removal. Excavation. Hauling.

Check, PayPal