Eric Thompson Home Improvements

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2012

All types of home repairs ,renovations and improvements. I offer free estimates for materials and labor . Payment is due in full upon completion of agreed terms. My services are top-notch and honest. Satisfaction guaranteed!...

JC Electric

JC Electric

03/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced some wind-blown shingles. Showed up within an hour of when I called (early evening). Returned next day and installed matching shingles. No problems with the roof since. Will definitely call him if I other, similar problems.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,basement waterproofing,woodworking,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

10/19/2015

The work he did was of poor quality.  He said he would fix the problem that he created but never came back, and when called would not return our calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace popcorn ceiling.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

The only truth to [Member Name Removed] comments is that I will no longer accept his calls. [Member Name Removed] is irrational and and I cannot deal with his lies verbal abuse and alpha male aggressive behavior any longer . Mr. [Member Name Removed] did not pay me for my work until after the job was completed. He was present every work day and was happy with the work being performed. This is his ...

05/20/2015

Great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hung drywall and done all the finishing work.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

08/04/2014

Arrived quickly and gave prompt estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose problem and replaced leaking coils.

CATEGORY interior painters

06/29/2014

Everything was done correctly and he did not charge me. He was here for about 20 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a window that would not close and he came to make an adjustment that fixed the problem. He also advised me on what to do to fix another window problem.

CATEGORY replacement windows

Home repairs, renovations & improvements.

Satisfaction