Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Bristol, TN
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Bristol
- Dorin Landscaping Inc.They were professional. They were open to any design ideas and feedback. They really worked hard to make sure that it turned out just the way we wanted.
- Allpro Landscape DesignThe first phase of the contract involved a detailed analysis of the plan and specifications. Allpro’s bid was broken down exactly as we had requested and they provided significant value added on their part in how they priced and sourced the materials specified in the furnished plan. I would compare their result to Costco’s in that they sell a better product at a competitive price, not a cheaper product for a lower price. They were responsive in accommodating our requests for contract language changes and explained the variances from plan where necessary. They provided all of their insurance and bond information. The second phase included planning the staging of the project, specifying the subcontractor’s roles and assisting us in locating in and out of market talent and materials where necessary. I give them very high marks in this area. The third phase was doing the work and overseeing subcontractors. We were not in town when much of this phase was going on and when we returned the project had progressed on time and on budget. Morgan Whitacre , Allpro’s owner is an efficient email/vmail communicator, so we were in the loop the entire time we were away. In summary, we are three quarters of the way to completion on our project and we are very satisfied customers. Allpro now has the maintenance contract on the place and is scheduled to complete the last phase this spring. We are very comfortable recommending Allpro to our fellow Angie’s list members read less
- Green Sweep Landscape & IrrigationThere was no sign that they had even been there after they were completed. They worked very hard and did a great job.
- AQUATRON IRRIGATION INCHe was very nice and knowledgeable about our system. He discovered a small leak which also needed repairing, but said it would take several hours to locate and repair. I knew this would run up quite a bill, so I told him not to do it, but we would call him back at a later time when we were able to have it done. The only complaint was his punctuality. The office said he would be here between 7:30 and 8:00 am. He arrived at 8:50, which was not too far off schedule read less
- AQUATRON IRRIGATION INCWe particularly liked Pedro from this company. He was great both diagnostically and in terms of the work he did for us. He cared about ensuring that we were always satisfied. This company was one that gave us no problems. They were great to work with and to communicate with. They always checked to see if we were happy and so we really would happily recommend their services to others in our area read less
- Englewood Lawn & Landscapes LLCI was getting a house built, and he, his crew, and his wife's Girl Scouts crew came out and did the landscaping for the house for free. I thought I could use him when I needed some work done. I built my house about six months later, and I called him for a quote along with other companies. He was reasonable, and so, I hired him. I have been using him ever since. He does a good job for me. He and his crew always leave me a note stating when they came out, what they did, and when they would be back. They are good at communicating. They show up and they do what they have to do. They have a personal representative that I get to know even though they have a lot of people read less
- A Cut AboveLawncare and LandscapingWe used A Cut Above for many months (almost a full year), and highly recommend them. They cut the grass every two weeks for us, and were always quick and efficient. Occasionally some minor details would be missed, but this didn't happen often, and we're not the type to be very picky about our lawn (though it always looked nice when they did it). Overall, really really impressed. The only reason we stopped using them is because my husband started staying home, so he cuts our grass on the weekends now. Otherwise, wouldn't have stopped read less
- Premier Landscapes IncI hired Promier to renovate our home's landscaping, install an irrigation system, install low voltage lighting, and address some grading issues. Prior to selecting them I met with over a dozen other companies in this area. Promier was far and away the most professional company I dealt with. They were not the cheapest alternative (nor were they the most expensive), but given that the work to be done would be seen by so many people, we wanted it done right. We viewed this as an investment in our home, but we also didn't want to overpay. I had companies give me quotes that were so low, I knew they couldn't deliver quality at that price point. I had other companies develop plans that were more focused on trying to sell us a lot of plants or services rather than developing a custom plan that suited our home. Promier came to our home, met with my wife and I, and spent time going over their proposal in detail. I appreciated their willingness to answer our questions and incorporate our feedback and special requests. They changed the plan a few times until we had something that we knew we would like. Some companies we met with would show us their proposal in person but not let us keep it to review out of fear that we'd take their design elsewhere. Promier wanted us to be comfortable with the work, so they gave us time to review the plan on our own (with our agreement that we wouldn't give their plan to a competitor). When the team came to do the install, they were very professional. Every day before they left, they took time to clean up their work and make sure the job site looked presentable. Even the quality of their equipment and vehicles reinforced to us that they were serious about their work. When the job was finished, we had questions and a few last minute requests. They emphasized to us that they wanted us to be fully satisfied, and so they took the time to go over their work with us to make sure we were happy. Given this review, you might think I'm an investor or owner of the company. I'm not. I'm just a consumer who has had far too many experiences with companies that over promise and under deliver. Promier is not that kind of company. It's such a rare occurrence to find this in companies that I feel that others should know about them. They have my highest recommendation read less
- Englewood Lawn & Landscapes LLCThey have come out and given us a bid. They were referred to me by a friend, who got work from them. It takes a long time to get bids from landscape people. It took us three weeks to get the bid from Englewood Lawn and Landscapes LLC. The bid was for $2200. As far as timely service, I would rate them horrible. But they are just as good as anyone else in terms of getting bids. It just seems like landscapers work on their own schedule. They get an F in terms of timeliness. They told me they would have to send somebody else out because the situation was a bit more difficult read less
- Active EnvironmentalI bought a big deal for this service. I think he put in everything I already had and it did not seem to water any more so he did come in and give me an extra sprinkler head. It cost between $1,200 and $1,500 and it was just redoing everything I already had in the ground. I told him it was not doing any good so he finally got with his boss and they decided to give me another sprinkler head. They told me before they started that the sprinkler heads would put out so much more water but it did not do any more than the other ones did. They did the work fairly soon, within a week or so, but the guy told me I needed that work done, and I did not need that work done. They told me I needed a new pump, but I did not need a new pump. Nothing changed. I believed what he said and it was not true read less
Irrigation Systems Installers in Bristol
- Business Description:We are a Veteran Owned and operated company. We have at least 25 years of landscaping and construction experience between us. We are here for your landscaping and outdoor home needsRecent Review:Very well will definitely hire for more workJan O.
- Business Description:Three Full Time Designers On Staff, 12 Crews made up of Legal US workers trained for quality and service. Owned and operated by Mike Duncan 423-791-2216 and Tim Simounet 423-791-2712 Office e-mails email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Award winning company and services read lessRecent Review:Unprofessional and non-responsive I am not their client. Caught them blowing leaves in my yard on video 2 weeks ago after I asked the guy the week before to blow their clients leave out of my yard and he put his hand out for money. I called company and have received no response. I now have to talk to the neighbor about it. Don't hire this company if you want to keep peace with your neighbors.i will be contacting city manager, councilman, and consumer affairs to report this company. You would think the owners of this company would be concerned that there employees are taking side money. Englewood Landscaping is not reputable. They have no regard for me or my property read lessMark S.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c.. read lessRecent Review:Started off well enough. Late or missed a couple times, but was relatively quick to reschedule. However, following the first few visits, they were supposed to perform an aeration on my lawn. It has been over 6 weeks since this was to take place. I have had to call dozens of times to get it rescheduled and they send technicians who cannot aerate. So, I continue to call and have now asked for a refund read lessPaul M.
- Business Description:Installation of high end landscape but not exclusively. Employee base for job based on size and scope, sub-contractors on rare occasions, licensed by the State(501287343), County(0022420), US Govt(EIN 27-2839172), Sales Tax Division(783972123). We do not charge for the first two trip charges. We do not charge for hands-on customer support, we do charge for site plan development or site plan drawings if customer does not use our company for installation of the design. All bids are negotiated(w.. read lessRecent Review:Average, they required a lot of direction and it took them several visits to complete a small job. They performed what was asked of them; however, I should have requested a firm price bid for the work since they took longer than expected. <br / read lessJason W.
- Business Description:We are a Landscape Design and Pressure Washing company with 15 years experience
- Business Description:The Garden Wizard is a company that will help you cultivate plants, find seeds, and prepare a forever home for every sprout you have sprung. Reach out for any of our various services to experience the magic that The Garden Wizard can offer read less
- Business Description:Free Estimates, Licensed and Insured, Residential & Commercial Clients Welcome, Proffesional Services at a Fair and Affordable Price.Recent Review:From the very first, Todd, the owner, came out and looked around the place. A prompt complete and detailed bid came in far less than others had quoted. This was a new house for us and we needed someone reliable. Even though we are only a few months into the summer at this point his crew has been great. They go the extra mile with weeding the gravel areas and trimming back bushes. Quick, clean and effective I give them my recommendation without reservation. <br read lessFrederick C.
- Business Description:6 Employees, 30 years in business.
- Business Description:we offer free estimates everytime! All work preformed will be done in a timely and professional manner!
- Business Description:We are a full service lawncare and landscaping company. We offer competitive rates with top of the line professional work. We accept major credit cards, paypal, cash and cashiers check.Recent Review:Service was very good. Called company to get an estimate. Talked over the service needed and sent pictures of what I wanted done. Was given an estimate and a time frame for the work. With the weather like it has been the last couple of weeks, the office stayed in contact with me for the day the work would be preformed. On the day of service they showed up when they said they would be there. Totally cleaned up all mess when finished the job. They did a little more work than what was called for on the estimate with out charging. Very satisfied. <br / read lessStuart L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Bluff City
- Piney Flats
- Colonial Heights
- Johnson City
- Weber City
- Gate City
- Mountain Home
lawn irrigation services in Bristol
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FLORABURST HORTICULTURE SPECIALISTSPO BOX 425
Milligan College, Tennessee
- FLORABURST HORTICULTURE SPECIALISTS
- Greene's Lawn Care219 Jean Street
- Greene's Lawn Care
- J & W Lawn & LandscapingPO Box 663
- J & W Lawn & Landscaping
- Kick'n Grass DBA: Hertz TerraChem1351 Gray Station Sulphur Springs Rd
- Kick'n Grass DBA: Hertz TerraChem
- Mountain High Landscaping 171 Stafford St apt k111
- Mountain High Landscaping
- Plumb Good Plumbing1735 W State of Franklin Rd
Johnson City, Tennessee
- Plumb Good Plumbing
- Widespread Renovations LLC9783 Three Top Rd
Todd, North Carolina
- Widespread Renovations LLC