If you think it’s time to update your gutters, you have some choices to make. From materials to styles, the options for gutters leave something for everyone. Here’s a breakdown of the choices you’ll have.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Howard, SD
There are 1 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Howard
- Midas Remodeling LLCThe workers did a great job. The work looks clean and neat, and often worked in less than ideal weather conditions. When one worker was not available, when the weather was good, they scheduled another to take his place. Over all, they did a fine job.
- Midas Remodeling LLCExceptional service. A wonderful young business owner who really takes customer service to the next level. Would highly recommend them to anyone! AND they deserve an A++++ rating!
- Midas Remodeling LLCAfter a little trouble with the first crew that showed up and then abruptly left our property, within 2 days Midas had a new crew to our home. They worked 12 hours on a Saturday, and then again on Sunday until the job was completed. They cleaned up the worksite, checked for nails with a magnet, and did a fabulous job. I will definitely use Midas again in the future. Highly recommend
- Hoffman Weber ConstructionTheir service turned out pretty well. We had some issues but they resolved all the issues without any problem. There were a few holes in the roof accidentally and we had some damage after a rain storm. But they responded quickly and took care of and paid for all the damage. The end result of the roof we are very pleased with and I would use them again. Their customer service is very good
- Prostar Exteriors LLCWe had Jacob Herrick of AllStar Exterior review our insurance company?s estimate of our hail and wind damage. He found several more items that were covered by our policy that we were not aware existed. Allstar wrote up the proper documentation and followed-up with the insurance. They saved us time, stress and money that we didn?t even know we had coming! They handled everything swiftly and with professionalism. We are most thankful for the help they gave us
- BARTELS CONSTRUCTION INCWe called them on a Wednesday, he came out the next day to look at the work required. He and his helpers did all the work in two days the following Monday and Tuesday. The bill was the same as was quoted to us. The results looked great. I was very pleased and will absolutely hire them again.
- Premier Systems IncPremier did an outstanding job on our roof. Austin was great to work with, made sure that repairs went smoothly and was always responsive to calls. I would highly recommend Premier Systems.
- Guarantee Roofing CoI live in Vermillion SD and the local contractors simply weren't competitive. Guarantee used the same materials, cost 25% less, and was able to give me a ten year workmanship warranty instead of one year because they are certified by GAF. They even got me a $250 veteran's rebate from GAF. They were able to schedule the job in a couple weeks instead of a couple months like the locals. They always answered my calls (they have a staffed office) and showed up when they said they would. I highly recommend calling them for a quote. It's free and they don't get upset when they find out you're getting quotes from more than one contractor
- Dave's RoofingExcellent & fast service. Job done in one day, came in right on budget. The owner personally finished job site clean up and quality check. Everything was done to my specifications. Good selection of colors for the shingles, too. I also need the soffit/facia replaced, and while Dave doesn't do this, he gave me a recommendation who I will call. Need a roof? Give Dave a call
- Mitchell Roofing & SidingCory and office person Judy were very responsive to estimate request and prompt to start and complete work once estimate was accepted. Questions and concerns raised during and after work completion were promptly addressed. While subcontractors were used to complete the work, they seemed to be knowledgable and responsive to timeframes expected. All communication with subcontractors were handled by Mitchell Roofing & Siding as was a final report to the insurance company for final claim settlement with me
Roofers in Howard
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of..Recent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are..Ronald T.
- Business Description:Independent 3rd party roof inspection and consultation company.Recent Review:Ernie Haas provided a very thorough examination of our roof which enabled us (after much back and forth with our roofer (DCF Contracting)) to ensure that all necessary and required repairs were made to our roof. Mr. Haas stayed in contact with us for more than a month to ensure that any questions or issues we had were addressedLarry T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Roofing ContractorRecent Review:The job went wonderfully, guys were on time and cleaned up after themselves daily. They were there when they said they were going to be there, sales guy was very helpful with all of my questions I had. Would definitely recommend them for future work. Had one plastic cover broken on the window and they took care of it all. Replaced with new cover at no extra cost to meKirsten H.
- Business Description:Design and build all phases of constructionRecent Review:HORRIBLE!!!! THIS GUY IS A PROFESSIONAL CROOK!!!!dan g.
- Business Description:Choosing a contractor for your home improvements needs is one of the most important decisions you will make as a homeowner. It can also be the most difficult. With the wrong decision you could end up with poor service and sub-par workmanship. The decision to choose All Weather Roofing to complete all your home exterior needs will result in your personal satisfaction knowing that your job and happiness will be our number one priority before, during and after your project
- Business Description:We are your full service, licensed, bonded and insured contractor. We want to provide the best customer service and workmanship from start to finish! Additional DBA - Absolute Roofing. Additional Service Area: Portions of Davison CountyRecent Review:I paid in full, up front for my roof to be completed by a professional. It took more than two months for this to be completed, during which time I was made to expend my time and energy trying to get the situation resolved. I was given excuse after excuse for why the job wasn't completed properly to begin with - from blaming my "rotting" siding to blaming the crew that does the flashing. If you hire Dustin Hoffman Roofing, do not expect him to take ownership for the project, or responsibility for the crews that he hires. Do not expect him to hold himself accountable, even though he is the owner/face of the company. Do not expect to be communicated with like an adult or treated respectfully. And under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you pay in full and up front - that was a rookie mistake on my part. Wait until the entire job is complete to give him the final payment. Better still, hire someone else. If you want all of the ugly details, read this: [*** Link removed ***Samantha G.
- Business Description:R&D Pipe Company is a Texas Corporation founded in 1998, specializing in Oil Country Tubular Goods (OCTG) and related services. API approved SMLS and ERW steel tubing and casing with an inventory ranges from 1 1/2' through 16", with a comprehensive inventory of 2 3/8", 2 7/8" and 3 1/2" in Odessa, TexasRecent Review:They didn't charge anything. They showed up when they were supposed to. If we had to, we would get an additional estimate. The question is who we are going to hire to do the work. We're evaluating them right nowjohn a.
- Business Description:Delagrange Custom CabinetryRecent Review:.Quillen W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Did you know roofs of all types can benefit from a cleaning? Using this guide, you’ll understand the benefits of regular roof cleaning and why it’s best to hire a prof.
Roofing shingles come in a variety of materials and styles. The right shingles for your home will offer protection and insulation from the elements while boosting your house’s curb appeal. Use this guide to compare and contrast five types of roofing.
Find roofing contractors in
- Lake Preston
- De Smet
- Mount Vernon
- Lake Norden
- Dell Rapids
roofing contractors in Howard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brown Wegher Construction125 Gateway Dr
North Sioux City, South Dakota
- Brown Wegher Construction
- Dustin Hoffman Construction LLCPO Box 89522
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Dustin Hoffman Construction LLC
- Even Construction806 Idaho SE
Huron, South Dakota
- Even Construction
- Fix it all services
Sioux Falls, Iowa
- Fix it all services
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Jim'll Fix It223 SW 4th St
Madison, South Dakota
- Jim'll Fix It
- L & S Construction LLCpo box 351
Harrisburg, South Dakota
- L & S Construction LLC
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters
- The Haas Group LLC2215 Plank Road #300
- The Haas Group LLC