When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Belle Fourche, SD
There are 0 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Belle Fourche
- Righteous Garage Doors & OpenersThe service went outstanding, theyoutstanding customer service; very quick respond & economical pricing.
- Queen City Door, LLCQueen City Doors are highly recommended If you are in need of garage doors, Queen City Doors is where to look. Their quality of work, not to mention the doors, is outstanding, and the gentlemen who installed our doors were meticulous in making sure everything was lined up and working to their satisfaction. Their prices are extremely fair and the R factor on the doors was higher than anywhere else we looked. By the time they left, the garage doors were much quieter when opening and closing, and the heat was being retained in the garage. Fantastic company read less
- Overhead Door of the NorthlandExcellent. They were there exactly when they said they'd be. We really needed the door since the old one was only operable manually. Job was completed very promptly. New garage door looks great and operates dandy. One guy did this all by himself. Amazing! And he did it in the middle of winter (January)! Still don't know how one guy could possibly do this, but he did read less
- OVERHEAD DOORNate at Overhead Garage in Sioux City is professional, PATIENT and kind. They are local to the Sioux City area. They have a great selection.
- Queen City Door, LLCI called Ford (owner of Queen City Door) up and told him I was starting to experience problems with my original door openers - over 13 years old. He came by and looked at them and gave me an estimate to fix the doors. Based upon his estimate I told him to go ahead and install the openers. His crew showed up at the agreed upon time and completed the install. The crew was very professional and were very considerate of our needs to get in and out of our house while they did the install. They cleaned up everything and walked me through the operation of the new doors. Ford came by and inspected the work and made sure everything was done properly. I was very satisfied with the whole process. Queen City Door did what they said they would at the agreed upon price. I am a very happy and satisfied customer read less
- Superior SidingI was told the price was a good deal. Their work was very, very good. The finished product was real nice. The quality was very good. On the house they kind of bent over backwards and did everything, on the garage they kind of ran low on materials at the end and there were one or two things we didn't get exactly how we wanted it, but it was still well done. They were very professional. When they showed up, they were all tatoos, ponytails and piercings, but they were the most polite and professional people you would ever want to meet. I didn't hear them swear one time. That's pretty good when you are doing construction! These guys had a pretty strict company policy. This is how you do it, how you treat your customers and things like that and they were very good about sticking to it. They were wonderful guys to work with. I would use them in again in the future read less
- OVERHEAD DOORour garage door was installed by Overhead Door in Yankton, SD but the problem we had was with a service call to Overhead Door of Sioux City, IA a few years after the installation the opener stopped working one day and i couldnt figure it out so i assumed a bad motor and had to call Overhead Door to come fix it. they found it was a bad piece of wire from the door button to the motor and i found on the original installation they used the original wire from the original door that was installed 35 years ago. i feel the old wire should have been replaced when the new door and new installation pieces were installed. upon fixing the problem which was installing a new ten foot piece of wire ended up costing me just shy of $100 and i feel that should not have been my responsibility to pay. the old wire should have been replaced with all new when the new door and opener was installed. its just not right i should have to pay for their mistake so i am leaving negative feedback on this company read less
- Pro BuildI would never recommend this company to anyone. This is now "Builder's First Source" as Pro-Build sold them their stores and thus, they have been renamed. Below are the issues I encountered working with Greg who oversaw the project for them and from my research, has worked out of Sioux Falls for that store there and oversees all the Pole Shed projects for this company in our area. 1. Building crew arrived at 7:30 AM and rushed through the job trying to get it done in one day, which, they did under the use of spot lights until 11:30 PM. The last two hours of work was done in the dark was not done of quality and they were more concerned with getting this done in a day than they were the quality of the finished project. I later learned the building crew was subcontracted and chosen by Greg out of Corsica SD. My neighbors were not pleased that air wrenches/drill drivers and chainsaws were being operated until 11:30 PM at night, and I don't blame them. 2. The building crew left a MESS behind them (see pictures). Within walking two steps in front of the building the next morning, I found three screws. I purchased a magnetic sweep to sweep the area for screws and nails (see picture below of what I gathered) this should have been done after they were done and is a standard construction process. The whole reason for me building this building was to park a 35 foot camper and a truck inside. Had I not swept for nails and screws there is a very good chance I would have had numerous flat tires. Please note, the photo below is AFTER Greg came out and swept himself with a magnetic sweep after I called and complained to him about how the building crew left the job site. He put minimal effort into trying to get the screws and nails picked up. Greg never apologized to me for them working so late and keeping half the neighborhood awake either. 3. Greg came out to pick up the mess his subcontractors left behind. He came in a truck with no trailer and proceeded to jam my dumpster to the hilt with the mess the builders left behind. I have a 6 cubic yard dumpster that gets dumped once a month. The dumpster was so full and having two weeks before my next scheduled pickup I had to call the sanitation company and have them come and dump it early. This cost me 243.00. Add in the cost of a 45 magnetic sweep I had to pay an additional 300.00 roughly, out of pocket on a job that they should have done correctly to begin with. When I informed Greg that I would be reducing the 3rd and final check for the building by the aforementioned amount, he pointed to a clause in the contract and threatened me with a collection agency if I didn't pay in full. At this point in dealing with him it wasn't worth the argument or headache, so I reluctantly paid the final installment in full. This however, speaks volumes about this company and this project manager. 4. Three different times the day the door was going to be installed changed over a two week period. I never once got a call before the day I was told the door would be put in telling me the door installation was delayed. I took days off work to be home in case the crew needed access to power etc. and only after I called or texted Greg was I told "they won't be out today, got pushed back to tomorrow". Basically, I wasted vacation days for nothing due to their lack of care in customer service and their desire to communicate with customers. 5. When the door arrived on site, the door they had brought with them had the wrong shaft, delaying the door installation further. I would never recommend Builder's First Source to anyone. There is a reason this company keeps changing ownership and names. They seem to build up enough of a bad reputation under one name, the only way to try and hide from it is to sell and rename and re-brand again. If this review saves one person the headache and hassle and the half witted quality of construction, it was well worth my time to post it read less
- OVERHEAD DOORI had a representative from the company come out to our business and he measured our area and told me he'd get back to me ASAP. A month later, I had no reply from the company, so I called there but could not reach the representative again. I waited two days until he returned my call. I asked what the hold-up was as to getting us our door, and he told me that he sent me the quote a while back. I never received it and so I asked him what email he had sent it to. Yeah, wrong email address. He had the wrong email address even though he'd done work for us multiple times. So, finally I get the quote later that day and immediately sign it and send it back. Two weeks later, I still have no word on when this may be done. I have to call back again he tells me it will be next week. Again, two weeks later two guys show up to put it in and it will not fit the frame we put around the opening. So I call the representative back to find out what the deal is. He says that he has no idea why it would be an issue to screw a couple of 2 by 4' read less
Garage Door Companies in Belle Fourche
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Superior Siding & Windows is equipped to handle all your siding, window and gutter needs. We specialize in James Hardie Cement Siding and Excalibur Windows. We as a company run all our own crews. This assures that customer care and service is number one on all our job sites read lessRecent Review:Replaced shingles on both sides of a townhome.. Job looked good until wind hit the roof. Company had to return 3 times for repairs. Garage door was also hail damaged but we were lied to about replacement. We had the door replaced ourself and had it replaced at a lower cost. Work was very unsatisfactory as a lot of homes in our area had shingles replaced but we were the only home that had problems. Would not recommend Superior for any type of work. read lessJim F.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:I have used them on and off for probably 10 years.Debbie G.
- Business Description:We service and install commercial and residential garage doors and operators. Any accessory such as entry controls and safety add ons for doors and operators. We also sell and install high-speed rollup doors & curtains, fire doors, rolling steal doors read less
- Business Description:Handrail, Interior/exterior, stairs, repair/replace, steel erection, and much more. I have been in the welding industry since early 2009 and customer satisfaction is what we strive for. We are owner operated and you are customers and our employees we treat like family and work hard to be the best in the business. read less
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:The Handy Man offers professional services for remodel, repair, deck building, interior and exterior painting, sheetrock and maintenance services. This family owned and operated business has been proudly serving The Black Hills of South Dakota since 2012 and has over 13 years experience in home building and repair from the ground up. Before founding The Handy Man, Robbie Adler was a framer as well as a lead maintenance supervisor for several property owners and property management companies read lessRecent Review:unknownNatalie O.
- Business Description:Here at All Pro Garage Doors LLC, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Garage Door Supplier, Garage Door Supplier, Garade Door Installation, Garage Door Repair, Garage Door Sales, Garage Door Replacement, Residential Garage Door Installation, Commercial Garage Door Installation, Garage Door Opener Repair, Garage Damage Repair Service, Garage Door Service and much more. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us toda.. read less
- Business Description:24 Years Experience We work within a 50 mile radius of Deadwood, SD and sometimes we will travel farther depending on the job.Recent Review:Great work, would recommend to anyone. <br />Josh M.
- Business Description:Master Electrician. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. Excellence in new construction, remodeling, additions, commercial, residential, farmsteads and more.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- Hill City
- Black Hawk
- Rapid City
- Box Elder
- Pine Haven
- New Underwood
garage door companies in Belle Fourche
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Pro Garage Doors LLC1218 1/2 Salebarn Rd. Suite 7
Fort Pierre, South Dakota
- All Pro Garage Doors LLC
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Jason Rakow Construction LLC20907 Iverson Field Rd
Lead, South Dakota
- Jason Rakow Construction LLC
- Koble's Electric2611 Pettersen Road
Vermillion, South Dakota
- Koble's Electric
- Superior Siding4240 Canyon Lake Dr
Rapid City, South Dakota
- Superior Siding
- The Handy ManPO Box 435
Spearfish, South Dakota
- The Handy Man