Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in West Columbia, SC
There are 6 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in West Columbia
- Carolina Creations Pools & Landscapes IncThe result...a beautiful back yard that Art helped me put together. I couldn't be more thrilled. I always talked to Art, the owner. So I never had to deal with others who didn't know what was going on. Art gave me a start day and hopeful finish day. The project started on time and was completed exactly when he said. All along he kept me updated with pictures since I couldn't be there to see things progress personally. We were able to enjoy the pool all summer last year and it was a real treat to renters who didn't know the pool was being installed. We advertised the pool after it was installed and got three more weeks of rentals. The rental agent came over to see the pool and remarked how beautiful things had turned out. This year our house is totally rented all of June, July and August! We won't get to enjoy it until September! I have encouraged Art to bring potential customers over to see our pool and landscape job. I would pick Carolina Creations and Art over again anytime and look forward to doing business with them in the future. Thanks Art and everyone at Carolina Creations! Kim Whetsel
- Brothers Pool Plastering Repair and RenovationExcellent. Alexis and his staff were responsive, on time, and kept me well informed. They even diagnosed and fixed a pump electrical problem (at no cost) after a local pool guy couldn't figure it out. Highly recommend.
- Griffin Pools and SpasI added some different things into it as we went along. I can?t say about the price rating because I didn?t go to anybody else and get a price. I actually went by word of mouth because 2 other people in my subdivision had already had one installed through them. Them saying they were happy with the workmanship and dealing with the people and everything. That?s why I went with them, because I didn?t want any confrontations and they were no problem at all. They are very, very busy, but when they do respond, you definitely get a response even though their busy. Based on when they told me they would get it, which was not right away. They did follow through. They were there when they said they would be there, so I would say very punctual. I just was amazed all the way through, the people who dug the hole to the management. Definitely, they are all very good, very nice. I do my own maintenance. They would do maintenance, I think they?d do maintenance, I honestly can?t say. I know that if I had a problem as a new pool owner, they were responsive to that, but I don?t know if they actually offer pool maintenance. Actually, I had an issue with the liner and we never could figure out what it was, so the manufacture just said replace it free. So, they came out and replaced it for free and didn?t charge me for the install. I was kind of in a time restraint or something, and I mean from the time they dug it till they started to put water in it was one week. They hustled, they really were very, very good
- Fasnacht Pools LLCWe were referred to Jason (Fasnacht Pools) by our landscaper and I could not be more pleased. We had an inground salt water pool installed (16x32). We did run into an issue with the layout due to our septic tank drain lines and Jason and Paul (landscaper) worked together to come to a resolution. We did not have any problems during construction of the pool that Jason did not take care of immediately. We had to rotate our pool but it ended up being a great idea because of the flow for entertaining. Jason has been active from start to finish and has even provided outstanding service during the process and once the pool was completed. He is prompt in responses and willing to help at any time. I would likely recommend Jason to anyone looking to have a pool installed. I included a picture however the landscape is not yet complete in the yard
- Miller Pools LLCVERY HAPPY CUSTOMER. Miller pools sent only well-seasoned pool installers to our property. All had at least 18 years of experience in the pool installation industry. The owner was present at every interaction, at least in part. We have a 25,000 gallon in-ground pool. Miller Pools installed a new liner and changed us over from a chlorine system to a salt-system. During the quote process, Miller Pools provided a very detailed estimate so that we felt comfortable that there would be no surprises and that everything was covered. This was very unique compared to other companies. Our final invoice was actually $100 less than the estimate. The entire process went as promised. Maybe I came in with low expectations as I had heard so many stories about pools..., but I am VERY HAPPY with Miller Pools
- Griffin Pools and SpasOverall, I would use Griffin Pools again because of their customer service and knowledge. I would ask more questions during installation though. We purchased a 34and quot; mountain pond pool. The process went very smoothly despite many delays for rain. We are very happy with the pool itself. The staff at Griffin Pools is amazing! They are very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. When pool was installed, it created grading issues in our back yard. This was very unexpected by us, and no one really gave us a heads up that it was going to occur. To level the pool, they had to build up one side of our yard 3 feet and the back by 4 feet. Due to the grading issues, we had to bring in a landscaper to build up a retaining wall and grade the yard out properly. Also, because we were not prepared for this, much of the sand they brought in washed away leaving large gaps under our cement. They were willing to come back and help clean up the run off and back fill under the concrete patio. As for the pool itself, everything works well. They educated us on how to use it very well. There are a few foot prints in the cement bottom of the pool which we seem to notice now that we found them
- Jack Oliver's Pool Spa & PatioIt went very well, they were punctual and always made good on their commitments. Even after the install, any issues were resolved immediately. We continue to use them for any service issues.
- Pool GeekAfter our pool supplier closed we were in a dilemma on where to obtain Biogard chemicals. Found Pool Geek.com and placed order. The transaction was extremely easy and shipping was fast .
- Gaston Pools, LLCDid a great job, timely and professional. Everything was completed as stated. Owner gave good advice when planning the installation.owner continues to be of service whenever needed
- AQUA CARE POOL SERVICEFirst, I appreciated that while the opportunity existed for Duwayne to upsell many services he was considerate of our situation and only offered to support us specifically in what we were asking him for (beginning with pool "quick fill" service by truck). But the more I spoke to him the more interested I became in engaging for him the majority of outstanding work on my project. Above all else Duwayne understood our urgency and was consistently able to reassure us that he could, and would, help us get our pool back in operating order as soon as possible. Nobody wants to have their pool out of commission in the middle of June! Duwayne and crew showed up when they said they would, performed the work that I requested with high quality and kept me regularly informed about progress. I could not be happier with having found Duwayne/Aqua Care and I would recommend him to anyone without reservation. I would note as has been mentioned in other reviews that the company phone number/voicemail does not often get checked by Duwayne/Aqua Care. I had to call 3 or 4 times (leaving v-mail each time) before I finally spoke to Duwayne. After we made contact my interactions were great - but it was a challenge to make the first connection
Swimming Pool Companies in West Columbia
- Business Description:With 48 years experience, Aloha Pool Services is the clear choice for all your swimming pool construction needs. We offer full design and construction of both liner and gunite swimming pools and we include over $5000 dollars of free upgrades with every gunite build. We also guarantee we will beat any competitor's estimate by 5% on substantially similar design. If you can dream it, we can build it! Give us a call today at 803-231-9700 to set an appointment for your free quoteRecent Review:I've been using them for 5 years now. I never had an issue with them. They were on time. They took pictures after the pool was done. They notify me first and asked my permission to do the job. They always did a great jobNikki W.
- Business Description:Swimming pool builder, remodeler. Pool cleaning & maintenance, service and repair. Family owned & operated. Licensed & insured. Honest & dependable. Quality. BBB member. Certified divers. Commercial & Residential. Additional address - 228 Chadford Rd, Irmo SC 29063Recent Review:I tried to get other companies to come out and give me an estimate for filling in my pool. Mr. Miller came out on the date and time he said he would. The work was done on time and you could not ask for better workers. They cleaned up after themselves. We are very proud of how our yard looks. Its even better then we thought it would be. They also emailed me with a updated status just about every day. If you are looking for someone that cares and takes pride in their work this is the company for you. THANK YOU again Miller Pools!!! <br /BETSY D.
- Business Description:Here at Into The Blue Pool and Spa, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 15 years of experience we are experts in the pool maintenance and pool construction trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We always work alongside each client to ensure the highest quality results and full customer satisfaction. We look forward to earning your business. Contact us any time with questions you may haveRecent Review:Everything thing went very well Daniel the owner. Explained the whole process with me and my wife. They replaced my liner in a pool that sat for 7 year. Once the liner came in they had the pool empty and had the new liner in no time. They had us swimming in 3 day after they finished. He even came out and started up my system after I got it fill to make sure everything was running right. They are the best priced in the area. They are quick and keep me in the loop about everything.Tim S.
- Business Description:Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.Recent Review:Mr. Steven Shelley helped me tremendously and save me a lot of money by guiding me concerning an insurance claim for roofing damage I thought I would be tens of thousands out-of-pocket but his knowledge and dealing with the insurance company I'm sure they're coverage. And his company came through with a roof replacement completed in a professional manner. However I also needed other jobs done from major repairs including painting a house and minor repairs he fairly quoted the job a line contractors and inspected the work done I truly appreciate the work done on my behalf and would use mr. Shelly over again I highly recommend himLarry M.
- Business Description:Carolina Pool Renovations is your one stop concrete pool company in the Metro Charlotte area. Offering the industry leading pool warranties and fully transferrable warranties allows us to help you protect your investment long term. From Huntersville to Rock Hill and beyond we take great pride in our workmanship and experience. Scott and Mike have over 20 year of industry experience and are the only company in Charlotte that has extensive experience in Manufacturing, Construction, Renovation, ..Recent Review:I cannot say enough good things about Scott and his crew. We had this pool put in when we built our house in 2009. The original installer informed us the leak was not a warranty issue since the vessel was intact. I went with another company who did a horrible job trying to fix the problem but made things worse in the process. That's when I called in Scott who came highly recommended from someone we know. He's not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. He ended up tearing out the waterfall feature between the spa and the pool (source of the water leak) as well as the pebble-tec surface of the pool and spa finding more and more issues of shoddy workmanship of the original contractor. He also replaced our original skimmer which was cracked as well as the new skimmer which was improperly installed by the other company. His crew did a great job. Very professional and neat. I was very impressed with Scott keeping us up to date during this whole processRobert D.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. ADDITONAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 4478 COLUMBIA, SC 29240.Recent Review:When work is performed, they do an excellent job. The problem that I have is that the do not return phone calls. I have contacted them 5 times with a question about my pool leaving voicemails and text messages with no response. I have since had someone else come out and repair the problem that I had.allard Drive <br /Clint H.
- Business Description:We offer two types of financing on our website, one for excellent credit & another for credit scores of 500 or more. We are a family run business with 3 employees. Deposits are required for new pool installations to schedule. Deposits may be required on other jobsRecent Review:Thoroughly pleased from start to finish! Good crew, polite, and professional. Even cleaned up their mess each day they were at the site. I would recommend Gaston Pools to anyone! Love itSUSAN Q.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions
- Business Description:Hello my name is Keith Charpentier, owner of Charpy’s Pools, your one-stop shop for everything you need for the perfect in ground pool! Here you will find everything you need for the complete backyard experience including Screen Enclosures built to lastRecent Review:They are awesome. They put in our in ground pool and have been providing good service since. I would recommend them if you're looking for people that have been in the business for a long time. They are a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. Their staff is good about taking care of thingsJoan E.
- Business Description:We Love To Make A Splash we take most credit cards
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in West Columbia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Gaston Pools, LLC212 Meadowfield Rd.
Gaston, South Carolina 29053
- Gaston Pools, LLC
- Hughes Pools and Spas LLC811 Mallet Hill
Columbia, South Carolina 29223
- Hughes Pools and Spas LLC
- Into the Blue Pool and Spa126 Highview Dr
Augusta, Georgia 30907
- Into the Blue Pool and Spa
- Jack Oliver's Pool Spa & Patio3303 Forest Dr
Columbia, South Carolina 29204
- Jack Oliver's Pool Spa & Patio
- Miller Pools LLC6136 Bush River Rd
Columbia, South Carolina 29212
- Miller Pools LLC
- Shelley Custom Roofing & ConstructionPO Box 698
Elgin, South Carolina 29045
- Shelley Custom Roofing & Construction