Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Sumter, SC
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Sumter
- Everyday Heating & Cooling & Appliance ServiceI called another company who came out and fixed it and when he left the washer stopped as well. The first company told me to get rid of the washer. Someone referred Everyday Heating / Cooling and I was a bit skeptical but I am happy I went with them. I called this company and I have been washing since that day with no problem. He was most polite. I was impressed with his work. My 5 year old kept bothering him asking questions and he never got frustrated. When he left my kid said I know what I am going to do when I grow up. The heat from my dryer was also coming back in to the laundry room which made it unbearably hot and he fixed that by putting in one pipe and moved the cords from the front of the machines to the back with no additional cost read less
- ACE APPLIANCEAce responded quickly and cost effectively to replace oven igniter. Contacted them Friday am and the job was completed Monday Am. Very good work and I'd use them again.
- ACE APPLIANCEGreat! They came within 48hr We were very professional. Had the part on the truck that was needed. It was fixed within a matter of minutes. The workers were very courteous and thoughtful. They were careful not to scratch or bend the dryer. Will definitely call them again.
- ACE APPLIANCEThe service person gave me a call about 30 minutes before he arrived and the job was complete in about 45 minutes. I was satisfied with the job.
- ACE APPLIANCEThey gave me a date and time for the service and they arrived just as promised. They even gave me a courtesy call while on the way to my house. The technician was very polite and professional and quickly diagnosed the problem and completed the job. The price for parts and service was very reasonable. It is rare to find a company that is so professional and yet customer friendly. I will definitely use them going forward for all of my appliance needs and I would definitely recommend them to anyone read less
- ACE APPLIANCEVery honest and dependable! Clean and professional technicians! These guys know their business and what is best for the customers needs. Highly recommend!!
- ACE APPLIANCEHe quickly found the problem- dead capacitor, and gave me an estimate. Had work done within an hour.
- ACE APPLIANCEACE BE FIRST ONE I'D CALL HAND'S DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........
- ACE APPLIANCEAce Appliance is great. I found them on Angie's List and sent a message about my the refrigerator side turning into a freezer. They contacted my and sent one of their technicians, Matt, at the first available time slot. I think it was the next day or 2 days at the most. Matt was very polite, professional and thorough. Through no fault of Ace, Frigidaire sent a couple of wrong parts, failing to inform Ace that the new part was not compatible with my older (6 yrs) refrigerator. Matt got the refrigerator to start acting like a refrigerator again and not a freezer. However, the thermostat, outside water & ice dispenser controls would not work. That is when we found out about the incompatibility issue. Ace was very fair with their pricing, even with the additional part, they kept the price pretty close to the original quote. I was also given an Angie's List customer discount. It was a little bit of a drawn out process because of the wrong parts being sent and it happened during the holidays. Brent, at Ace, kept me up to date on everything and we finally have all the right parts and everything works perfectly. I would definitely use Ace Appliance again and will recommend them to any of my friends or family with appliance issues read less
- ACE APPLIANCEI was very satisfied with my experiences with Ace Appliances. They were upfront and honest. The workers were punctual. The communication with us was great. They let us know when our part became available. They cleaned up after themselves with is a huge bonus. I will use them again.
Appliance Repair Experts in Sumter
- Business Description:Here at Epps Electric, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 15 years of experience we are experts in the Electrical and Appliance Repair trades and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. read lessRecent Review:Very well, professional, informed and knowledgeable.R. G.
- Business Description:In 1958, when Leo and Virginia Sloan entered the appliance service business, they set out to provide the best service in their market. Over the years, the name “Sloan Appliance Service” has become synonymous with quality. Today, Sloan Appliance has grown to twenty employees and is more successful than ever. We’re the largest independent appliance service company in the Midlands. We are also the exclusive repair and parts resource for premium brand of appliances, such as Viking, Bosch, Sub Zer.. read lessRecent Review:I would recommend not using this company, they are very unprofessional. A tech came to our house on May 3rd, our LG refrigerator was under warranty so the parts were ordered. This same tech came back on May 18th, at my house less than 20 minutes. Stated he did not preform a complete check his first visit and another part is needed. So I received a call today, May 19th, they are wanting to schedule another appointment so the field manager come out. So evidently they are not confident in their tech's diagnosis, for them to send the field manager. Then if there is another part needed, they will have to schedule another visit to make the repairs. If you listen to their message while you are on hold, it talks about the training their technicians receive which is absolutely not what I experienced. The sad part is this is probably not the service the company was founded on, to be in business since 1958. This is listed on the company page, not sure how they get 98% 1st time complete rate. We fix it fast. We carry the largest parts inventory. We fix it right. Exclusive Access to Brand Support. We fix it on time. Over 98% 1st Time Complete Rate. We fix it with expertise. Quality Service Since 1958. Not sure who to call for repairs, but I would stay away from this company read lessTammy P.
- Business Description:We are one of the Pee Dee Areas largest appliance repair and service companies. We are also the Pee Dee Areas largest used appliance dealers. We sell new appliances as well as parts for most major brands.Recent Review:Share review Embed review Write an update Edit review 6/25/2020 I called for s a service request as they are a Maytag repair recommended site. after being on hold for 30 minutes, I was hung up on. called back. Some Gomer that spoke as if he had a 3d grade education could not correctly write down my answers questions he asked. I had to stop him and correct him several times. The he wanted me to perform manual reset procedures to the machine. I tried to explain that I had already performed trouble shooting with no results, gave him the error codes. after another 30 minutes of attempting to communicate with this moron I gave up. I do not understand how this place makes money. 6/25/2020 1445 hrs See Yelp for other local reviews read lessChuck M.
- Business Description:Since 1992, Best Service has been providing our customers in central Ohio with the “Best Air Care Anywhere”. Best Service specializes in residential heating and air conditioning system repair and replacement. Each of our trained experts is prepared to help you with the sales, service and installation of the comfort system that is ideal for your home or business read lessRecent Review:The service was good. They removed the old air conditioner and installed new one and made sure that it was working properly before they left.Larry K.
- Business Description:We are a reliable family owned business who offers exceptional service to our customers. Our technicians have over 25 years of experience and are licensed and uniformed. We offer emergency services and will work after hours, in bad weather to ensure that you are comfortable in your home! Give us a call today, we look forward to servicing you read lessRecent Review:emailed and called several times. left messages. NO REPLY. I asked provider to say yes or no to request. NO RETURN CONTACTChuck M.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Shaw Air Force Base
- New Zion
- Saint Matthews
appliance repair services in Sumter
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aaron's Refrigeration5 Alma Dr
Sumter, South Carolina
- ACE APPLIANCE1563 W EVANS ST
Florence, South Carolina
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ARD'S APPLIANCE & TV INC21 W WESMARK BLVD
Sumter, South Carolina
- Aaron's Refrigeration
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Everyday Heating & Cooling & Appliance Service1776 Peach Orchard Rd
Sumter, South Carolina
- Everyday Heating & Cooling & Appliance Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Turbeville Electrical Heating224 Wilcox St
Lake City, South Carolina
- Turbeville Electrical Heating
- ZacOfAllTradeZ 1130 N Matthews Rd
Lake City, South Carolina