Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Goose Creek, SC
There are 4 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Goose Creek
- DRIVEWAY MEDICThings went well at first and with the sealing application, but after driving on the driveway within two weeks of the sealing the sealant began coming up where we would turn to exit the garage. I contacted Laura about this, and she claims our tires on both of our vehicles are scratching the surface and scratches are not covered. Apparently, they will not or do not stand behind their work - My recommendation is to avoid this outfit for your driveway work
- Atlantic Coast Pressure WashingThis is the second time I have had work done with this company.Service has always been professional and thorough.Cost was $195 from Angie's list for house siding and driveway and $75 for back patio. I would hire again.
- Atlantic Coast Pressure WashingWe are first time home owners and this was our first time hiring somone to pressure wash our house. As far as price goes we didn't have anything else to go off of to compare it to but the people were VERY kind, excellent customer service, and did a great job!
- Atlantic Coast Pressure WashingHad an upcoming family reunion at my family beach house. Unfortunately, I waited until the last minute to call or even get in touch with a few other companies in the area. Henry spoke with me directly and was able to meet with me the same day to give me an estimate. After explaining my time crunch his crew came the next morning. The crew was friendly and punctual. Original estimate was honored and even did a little extra work. They were very careful not to harm my landscaping which was very important to me. Looking forward to using again when I need them. Will refer to friends
- Hard Top PavingWe are VERY pleased with the service that Hard Top Paving provided. This company was on time and showed up, to do the job, when they stated that they would be here. The owner, Peter Stevens is very cordial and helpful with all of our needs. He is fair and followed up on each step of the project. Our driveway looks great! We give this company a AAA rating, and highly recommend their service to others
- Hard Top PavingPeter and Hardtop Paving was doing work down the street from our house and me and the wife was wanting to black top of driveway and get an area cleared and black topped for parking so we called Pete. he came over the next day to measure the area and give an estimate. We agreed on a price and since he was still working on the driveway down the street he came over to start ours 2 days later. He and his guys did an excellent job clearing and smoothing the driveway first thing. The next day it rained so the work was put on hold until the rained stopped. Pete made sure to call and let me know that he would be by the as soon as the rain stopped. Well 2 days later once the rained stopped and the ground dried up, Pete and his crew were out there with a truck load of fill dirt spreading it on the driveway and a few days later the rocks. The complete job took a week and a half because of the rain but every time there was a delay, Pete always called to assure me that he would be out there as soon as the rain stopped. Like now, he's waiting until things dry up a little to fill in the low spots. They will not black top the driveway yet but they will very soon. I would also like to mention that because of the rain and soft ground (different part of my yard) my wife's car got stuck in the mud and Hardtop's crew helped me to get the car unstuck and out of the mud. They're a good crew and Pete is always willing to assist in any way he can. My yard has bad drainage so I will be calling Hardtop Paving to do a French drainage in the yard and maybe even a little pond in the front yard once it dries up since they also do yard work and drainages
- Rite-Line Seal Coating & Striping IncThey were super quick. They are brilliant, they really are and we are very happy with them. They got it done within a day, it was unbelievable. They worked around the issues and problems and they were amazing.
- Hard Top PavingThe asphalt milling was put down with a paving machine and compressed with a rolling machine. I am pleased with the work and the price.
- Carolina Asphalt PavingPLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - VERY POOR QUALITY OF WORK!!!! 8/28 - Contacted Joe Young to set up an appointment to get a quote for paving our company parking lot. The appointment was confirmed for 9:00AM on Thursday the 29th. 8/29 - At 9:30AM. Joe was still not here. I called him on his cell phone and he said he was 15 minutes out. No apology, no explanation for being late. When he arrived he met with my husband and walked through the services. He then promised to have a written estimate to him by the next day. 8/30 - We did not receive the written estimate as promised. No follow up from Joe. However, his crew showed up around 5:00PM and wanted to park their paving equipment on our property for the holiday weekend. We told them to leave. 9/5 - STILL no written estimate from Joe. The job had been tentatively scheduled for Saturday 9/7. 9/6 - Joe sent his teenage daughter in with a sloppy worksheet and demand for $7500. I told her I would not pay before the job was done. Joe then came in and demanded payment. He was rude and hostile. He ended up apologizing to me and my husband and we finally agreed to go ahead with the job. BIG MISTAKE. 9/7 - Joe and his crew paved the parking lot. It is uneven. The painted lines are blurred. MOST IMPORTANTLY - the asphalt mix is WRONG. Four days after the lot was paved, every truck that pulled in our lot was churning the asphalt into mush. VERY POOR QUALITY. 9/14 - To his credit, Joe did come back and re-roll the lot. He did not however, offer any kind of reimbursement for the poor quality. We regret ever going forward with this job. After the initial impression, lack of follow up and demands for pre-payment we should have walked away and used someone else. Shame on us for not doing that. Please learn from our mistake and DO NOT USE this company
- ANGELO'S SEALCOATING & ASPHALTThe driveway that they did for me was terrible. It was not level and has dips in places as well. Water just sits on the driveway really bad. They did not show up on time and the work took them an extra day than what I was told it would take. The price was very high too in my opinion especially when you factor in the quality of the work
Last update on August 10, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Goose Creek
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Spend a weekend sealing your driveway to make it look brand new again. Check out this guide for tips on how often and how long it takes to seal a driveway, the cost of applying sealer to a driveway, and the best time of year to take on this project.
If you’re looking at buying a home with a private road on the property, you may need a private road maintenance agreement. Here’s what you need to know.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- North Charleston,
- Moncks Corner,
- Mount Pleasant,
- Johns Island,
- James Island,
- Sullivans Island,
- Isle Of Palms,
- Dewees Island,
- Seabrook Island,
- Kiawah Island
driveway paving contractors in Goose Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1 Source Services of SC3503 Palm Blvd
Isle Of Palms, South Carolina 29451
- 1 Source Services of SC
- Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing457 Sherman Dr
Pawleys Island, South Carolina 29585
- Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing
- Charleston Electric1524 Shandon St
Charleston, South Carolina 29412
- Charleston Electric
- Exterior Cleaning of SC8983 University Blvd
Charleston, South Carolina 29406
- Exterior Cleaning of SC
- Hard Top Paving1204 Central Ave
Summerville, South Carolina 29483
- Hard Top Paving
- King Construction760 Sterling Dr
Charleston, South Carolina 29412
- King Construction
- LANDSCAPE PAVERS LLC1537 ASHLEY RIVER RD
Charleston, South Carolina 29407
- LANDSCAPE PAVERS LLC
- Rite-Line Seal Coating & Striping Inc120 The Oaks Ave
Summerville, South Carolina 29483
- Rite-Line Seal Coating & Striping Inc