Cut Above Painting LLC

I've been in the painting industry for 25 years. I am a dependable and affordable painter that believes in doing the job right the first time. I am experienced with painting, repairing sheetrock, mudding, taping, popcorn texture ceilings, prepping, sanding, spraying interior and exterior walls. Please call me for a free estimate....

Spray-Net Carolinas

TITAN GROUP DESIGN

We are providers of painting and construction services in the Greenville/Spartanburg area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Titan Group Design has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your Painting and General Construction needs!

Offers by TITAN GROUP DESIGN on Angi
JC Drywall & Paint

We specialize in drywall and sheet rock installs, repairs, finishing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/28/2020

jason N.

Dana was great to work with. He was able to complete the work in the time frame that I needed. Great work and a fair price!

Description of Work
Exterior house trim painted

Category house painters

04/26/2020

steve M.

Good People, Good work, reviewed each day where we were with the job along with what they expected to complete the following day,. He reviewed with how the day went, what things they found during painting and what things might need additional attention, we had not realized. Felt like they were a part of our Team in keeping up the house. Liked to be able to talking with them as the project was completed. Quality of work good and was knowledgeable about painting older homes. Will use again for additional work and would recommended. ,

Description of Work
Exterior Painting-Trim and Shutters: pressure washing

Category house painters

04/13/2020

Milo B.

It was mixed blessing. It was okay. They were delayed. They were not reliable when it came to scheduling. There were couple things that weren't done correctly.

Description of Work
They did an interior painting.

Category interior painters

12/16/2019

janice D.

Cut Above Painting was the one I used Danna knew I was trying g to get the house looking good for a family with 2 children .Danna was there when he said he would and stayed late to get the work finished .he done a excellent job on painting the popcorn ceilings and painting the walls I will use him again on my next project and would recommend him to everyone that is looking for a great painter very reasonable priced didnt try and overcharge

Description of Work
walls and pop corn ceilings in 3 bedroom living room and dining room 2 and a half baths

Category interior painters

12/02/2019

Steve K.

Excellent. They were very detailed, punctual, and he did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They did drywall repair and interior painting.

Category drywall,interior painters