Window Genie of Greenville

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2015

At Window Genie of Greenville, we clean windows and a whole lot more! We’re your locally owned, operated and fully insured home service professionals servicing the Greenville area & surrounding communities. All our technicians have been screened and are badged for your safety and protection. Call us today for a free, no obligation estimate on any of our services; window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning. You don’t have to rub a lamp, just pick up the phone and put the Genie to work in your home today!...

Beene's Pressure Washing

we offer pressure washing services. House cleaning with our unique soft washing system, Driveways with our high quality surface cleaner, we soft wash Roof's so it will never damage it but add years of life to it, Decks, wood & Vinyl fences. we offer Gutter Cleaning. If you want your house cleaned call BEENE!

Offers by Beene's Pressure Washing	 on Angi
Super C

Super C is locally owned and operated out of the Central, SC area. As an owner operated business, I like to make sure I take care of my customers and treat them like family. I've been in the industry since I was in High School so I make sure to pay attention to details that other companies may miss. We offer free, on site estimates to all of our clients and we won't leave until you are satisfied!. We would love to take a look at what your home needs today. Please call us or Request a Quote to hear from us today!

Green Shadows Tree Care and Landscaping

Landscape and tree trimming. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/23/2017

Decided not to do this project at this time

Description of Work
Pressure wash the deck

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

09/22/2017

id a great job. Cleaned inside and out including sills, Did a great job. Showed appreciation for the appointment.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out.

Category window cleaning

07/26/2017

Service was performed satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house and garage

Category pressure washing

07/22/2017

Excellent! Showed up on time, very fast and it looks amazing!

Description of Work
Power washing 2 story home

Category pressure washing

07/18/2017

I had hoped to get windows washed completely, including between storm windows which we have on some of the windows. The young man who came without being scheduled to by us did a good job of washing all windows inside and out. But he said it would be more if he had to wash the outside of the sash window and the inside of the storm window. We declined, partly because I was bit miffed and partly beca...

Description of Work
needed windows cleaned inside and out

Category window cleaning

Window - Cleaning, Tinting, & Film. Pressure Washing. Gutter Cleaning. Holiday Lights.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover, American Express