Window Genie of Greenville

Founded 2014 • With Angi since February 2015

1200 Woodruff Rd. Suite G24

Greenville, SC 29607

At Window Genie of Greenville, we clean windows and a whole lot more! We’re your locally owned, operated and fully insured home service professionals servicing the Greenville area & surrounding communities. All our technicians have been screened and are badged for your safety and protection. Call

11/28/2017

Jay R.

Clean and professional job

Description of Work
Pressure washing exterior of house.

11/07/2017

Lisa P.

Great job, would use again!

Description of Work
Pressure washed home and garage

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

It was great working for you! We really appreciate that you chose Window Genie of Greenville.

10/23/2017

Saundra W.

Decided not to do this project at this time

Description of Work
Pressure wash the deck

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

09/22/2017

betty D.

id a great job. Cleaned inside and out including sills, Did a great job. Showed appreciation for the appointment.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out.

08/08/2017

Kathryn B.

Very well!

Description of Work
He did 30 exterior windows for me.

07/26/2017

Richard G.

Service was performed satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Pressure wash house and garage

07/22/2017

Laura M.

Excellent! Showed up on time, very fast and it looks amazing!

Description of Work
Power washing 2 story home

07/18/2017

Cynthia S.

I had hoped to get windows washed completely, including between storm windows which we have on some of the windows. The young man who came without being scheduled to by us did a good job of washing all windows inside and out. But he said it would be more if he had to wash the outside of the sash window and the inside of the storm window. We declined, partly because I was bit miffed and partly because I did not want to spend more money. I should have.

Description of Work
needed windows cleaned inside and out

07/09/2017

Patti C.

Fabulous and will have Ben and crew return in the fall.

Description of Work
Widow washing

06/19/2017

Vermelle D.

Unable to raise my picture window in front and my bathroom window. Unable to clean the bathroom window from the outside.

Description of Work
Cleaning windows

06/05/2017

debra C.

great job by the 2 gentleman

Description of Work
outside and inside window cleaning

05/11/2017

bill W.

They did a great job. I was very impressed. They even put on little booties before they did the work. They were very professional and efficient and I would highly recommend them. I even plan on using them at my new house.

Description of Work
They came out and cleaned the inside of my windows before I put my house on the market.

05/10/2017

Iris M.

05/01/2017

John P.

I was advised that Window Genie would be in touch with me to schedule the cleaning on one of the three days I had selected. On day one I received no call. On day two; no call. The evening of day two, however, I received an email stating they could not pressure wash my home for the amount advertised but would be willing to complete the task for an ADDITIONAL $210! $359 for a pressure wash? I'll spend the $359 and buy my own gasoline powered pump and have it for a long time to come!

Description of Work
$149 exterior home pressure wash

Category pressure washing

Mr. [Member Name Removed] we apologize that your experience was not a positive one. As a small, local business, we greatly value customers feedback. We are actively working to improve our communications and promptness. However, please look at the terms of the deal. Your home exceeds that square footage by 2,100 square feet. We also bring worker's compensation insurance, liability insurances, vehicle insurance, and a janitorial bond to a job. That coverage protects homeowners from any liability. If you have not already completed your service, please let us know. We will drop that final price down to $299 because we do good work and are willing to stand behind it. - Team Genie

05/01/2017

John C.

Great! The tech explained that he would using chemicals and water pressure appropriate for hardiplank siding, so no damage would occur, and he did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Pressure-washing the exterior of the house.

04/24/2017

Harold K.

Great job, very professional!

Description of Work
cleaning of the entire house outside.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

04/04/2017

Carole G.

Very well, they were courteous and professional, arrived on time and did a good job..

Description of Work
Windows cleaned out and in

03/27/2017

GerriAnn K.

Outstanding work!

Description of Work
Pressure washed house

03/21/2017

Michael L.

Great and responsive

Description of Work
Pressure wash

03/13/2017

Belmarie C.

Excellent service. I would use them again.

Description of Work
House pressure wash

Category pressure washing

Thank-you for the kind review. We look forward to hearing from you the next time you need one of our services!

01/04/2017

Alicia L.

They were very courteous and professional. The house looked good when they were done with the job. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house, driveway and cleaned windows

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

12/14/2016

debra C.

I can't say enough about how pleased I am. Shaun and John were very professional, thorough, and accommodating. Not only were they on time, they arrived early. I had 15 windows and a bay window that had never been cleaned in 22 years, and I feel like I'm living in a new house. Not only did they exceed my expectations, they were polite, professional, and personable! If I could give an A+++ I would. I will be using them again in the Spring. Feel free to contact me for more information or review

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out

05/06/2016

Alicia L.

Description of Work
Pressure washed house, driveway and cleaned windows

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

11/07/2015

Janice S.

Window Genie did a perfect job. Not a streak anywhere. We have a two story house with a lot of window that are hard to reach. They were very efficient. I'll definely use them again!

Description of Work
Wash Windows inside and out.

NewScene Pro Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing

NewScene is the choice for window cleaning, house soft washing, pressure washing, and related services in Greenville, SC and the surrounding areas (including Simpsonville, Mauldin, Greer, Spartanburg, Easley, Lake Keowee, Travelers Rest, and much of Upstate, SC). We are Locally Owned and Operated, Fully Licensed and Insured, Customer Friendly, and Detail Oriented in our cleaning services. We offer convenient payment options, including check, credit card, and Pay Pal.

P&P Services

We offer quality and affordable pool and spa services. WE DO NOT INSTALL POOLS

Allegiance Power Wash

Allegiance Power Wash serves Spartanburg, Greenville, and surrounding areas with professional exterior cleaning. We clean both residential and commercial structures as well as concrete driveways and wooden decks/fences. We also clean RVs, boats, and commercial trucks! Please feel free to reach out for a quote on any of our services! Ask us about our Military, Veteran and First Responder http://Http://www.Facebook.com/allegiancepowerwash

Offers by Allegiance Power Wash  on Angi
    MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover, American Express

Window - Cleaning, Tinting, & Film. Pressure Washing. Gutter Cleaning. Holiday Lights.