Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Blythewood, SC
There are 6 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Blythewood
- Action Pavingthey were a bit delayed on getting me an initial quote, but once received and when I made the decision to proceed were very responsive. worked well with them to define the scope of work being performed. my only disappointment was that they ran out of materials and didn't get the drive to the point previously agreed to, they gave me a discount, but would have preferred the services performed as originally agreed to
- KT Industries LLC DBA BlackSealRepair went great. Logan and Joanie came out on Thursday and the work was completed the following Monday. They took the time to determine what the best fix for my issue and budget would be. The crew was very professional and there was no sign they had been there other than a great looking driveway! Would definitely recommend Black Seal to family and friends
- Proline Paving and ConcreteVery responsive to come out and look at the job, had a quote sent over that lacked any detail of the paving project. I tried to clarify the scope of the work they would be performing, and at that point they stopped returning call or emails. They also mentioned at one time part of payment would be up front, with I though was a mistake on their part. I looked them up on BBB [*** Link removed ***] and at that time I decided to go in a different direction. would not recommend, they seem super shad
- KT Industries LLC DBA BlackSealKen and his staff did a great job. They show up on time and provide a professional job. His pricing for the project reflects the quality that was provided.
- KT Industries LLC DBA BlackSealThey came out and did the job in one day. They did a very professional job, and they driveway was done very well.
- Ducksback IncGood result. My old driveway was getting into very rough shape and I had several low spots that allowed deep puddles to form every time it rained. Ducksback dug up the old asphalt and tree roots in areas where the driveway was broken up by adjacent trees. During the repaving process they were careful to add enough asphalt to create a good slope for drainage. I also had them extend the driveway in a side yard next to my garage. I got several estimates for the work and Ducksback's price was in the middle. They provided several references. The job was done very professionally. They have all the heavy equipment necessary for excavation, paving, and rolling asphalt. The workers were nice and did a neat job. I am glad I stayed home the day the work was done. I had to point out an area that needed to be built up to prevent a low area next to my side door. They took care of it right away and I have been very pleased with the result
- JAMES ABLE & SONS ASPHALT SVCWe contacted James Able & Sons and James Jr. came and gave us an estimate and start date that we felt was more than fair. They showed up on time and completed the work in just a few hours, gave us a one year warranty on their work and charged us the $2500.00 on their estimate. We were more than satisfied with the timeliness, quality and cost of their work
- Holas & Son ServicesRicky is an exceptional sub-contractor. He was dependable, and always arrived on time. The cost was very fair and appropriate. He kept the work environment clean. Sealant is a tar, and he was always careful to keep the sealant on the driveway, so that it did not damage my nearby landscaping and rock wall
- Ducksback IncDrained water, leveled the parking lot, scraped off the existing crush and run, added enforcement where needed, poured asphalt, striped parking lot. We had a utility wire in the ground that thty had to work around and it was flawless.
- Always PavingIt was started and finished in the same day. Partway through, it started to rain, but they kept working until it turned into a drenching rain. Then they waited in their trucks for about 30 minutes, when the rain eased off a lot, and went right back to work. Everyone on his crew was surprisingly clean (for putting down asphalt), very polite, and very professional. The driveway turned out absolutely fantastic - it's amazing how much better our house looks with a paved drive. The property value has definitely increased because of it. This was one of the easiest, least stressful, and most rewarding work we've had done to our residence. We've already had people come in the drive and ask who did it, and could they get a card. That's a pretty good-looking driveway to draw folks in off the road to ask who did it! We make photocopies of his card, and give them to people who inquire. In a nutshell, Always Paving's work speaks for itself. They put down an extremely attractive, well finished drive for a very reasonable price. I'd recommend them to anyone
Driveway Pavers in Blythewood
- Business Description:Call or click for a free estimate, today!Recent Review:they were a bit delayed on getting me an initial quote, but once received and when I made the decision to proceed were very responsive. worked well with them to define the scope of work being performed. my only disappointment was that they ran out of materials and didn't get the drive to the point previously agreed to, they gave me a discount, but would have preferred the services performed as originally agreed toJAY W.
- Business Description:Proline Paving And Concrete, offers asphalt repair and maitenance from sealcoat, striping, milling, asphalt repair and new install we have been in the asphalt field for over 20 years. Proline also offers concrete repair take and repair or new installs, patio car port pads and more give us a call for your free estimate today for all your asphalt or concrete needs thanks for looking and we look forward to meet with you. God BlesRecent Review:The project was done in the time promised. It ended up a bit more money than originally estimated due to changes made during the project. There were no cost surprises, always up front with the price. Professional and friendly serviceVernon H.
- Business Description:KT Industries LLC DBA BlackSeal is a fully licensed and insured asphalt construction and maintenance company that has been serving South Carolina for over a decade. We will work with you to create your vision through our comprehensive professional services. Whether you need new construction or your old construction needs a little rehab, our experienced and committed staff is ready to take on your next parking lot, driveway, or other asphalt job! KT Industries LLC DBA BlackSeal has been a trus..Recent Review:Repair went great. Logan and Joanie came out on Thursday and the work was completed the following Monday. They took the time to determine what the best fix for my issue and budget would be. The crew was very professional and there was no sign they had been there other than a great looking driveway! Would definitely recommend Black Seal to family and friendsBryan R.
- Business Description:Our business name is Pack's Contracting. We specialize in clearing and grading. We can do anything from building house pads for new homes, prepping parking lots for asphalt we can also lay drain/sewer pipes. With 30 years experience in the industry we are able to do the work efficiently. We don't over staff or have anybody on the job without skills to perform. We by doing this we are able to perform at a lower cost and pass the savings to the customer. Most companies line up several ..
- Business Description:Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.Recent Review:Mr. Steven Shelley helped me tremendously and save me a lot of money by guiding me concerning an insurance claim for roofing damage I thought I would be tens of thousands out-of-pocket but his knowledge and dealing with the insurance company I'm sure they're coverage. And his company came through with a roof replacement completed in a professional manner. However I also needed other jobs done from major repairs including painting a house and minor repairs he fairly quoted the job a line contractors and inspected the work done I truly appreciate the work done on my behalf and would use mr. Shelly over again I highly recommend himLarry M.
- Business Description:At Carolina Foundation Solutions, LLC our strength is our quality people. From the office to the field, our people are some of the most highly skilled in the industry. Our commitment to quality means that our people undergo an extensive training program and continuous re-certification on the products and services that we offer. We provide turn-key solutions to complex geotechnical and structural problems with expertise in identifying the problem, designing the repair and executing the require..Recent Review:Carolina Solutions returned my call promptly and showed up on time for the estimate appt. It turned out they don’t install the support piers needed to fix the sagging floor in our master bedroom. They recommended someone to do the repair and we are in the process of having that doneMichelle V.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:I will start by saying that the work they did waterproofing our basement looks good, and I am hopeful that it has fixed our problem. We've had a good bit of rain recently, and so far, so good. That, of course, is the most important thing. That said, I chose this company, even though they were on the high range of the quotes I received, because I did not mind paying more for a professional experience and great customer service. I was disappointed with this aspect of the experience. The day they were scheduled to begin they never showed up, and I ended up calling them three times that day. The woman in the office was responsive, but she said that they did not know where they were. The next scheduled appointment was for the morning, and they did not end up coming until 2pm, again without any communication. Both instances were due to car issues, but a phone call to keep me updated would have been appreciated to allow me to better plan my day. When they did start the work the crew leader was friendly and appeared to know what he was doing, but he offered little information about the job unless I asked. Prior to the work being done, I also had to keep after the sales representative to put their warranty in writing. Twice he promised to email it to me, and only after contacting him a third time did he send it through. If I had not paid so much (over $11,000) I would have given them another star, but at this price point my expectations were highMelissa J.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Additional contact name - Melissa Disharoon. Social media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mtdservicesRecent Review:Many of them were very nice but our overall experience was I don't know my husband would say, "Well, we ended up finally with the final product that we wanted mostly but getting there was painful." I probably would not and in fact I did not actually recommend them to somebody who asked me if I would recommend them. It was this summer that they worked on our house. They were here longer than they were supposed to be. There were parts of them I would recommend. I would recommend their electrical and plumbing, their plumber was good. He was messy as he could be but he was good. Their electrician was good. The roofers, I think the guy that came out and diagnosed the problem I don't think diagnosed the right problem on the roof. I think that the guys that came out and did the repair that he told them to do did a good job of doing that repair but I don't think that's what was wrong with the roof. It was Todd, the guy that owns it, who came out and diagnosed the roof and that's his business. He is primarily a roofer by trade. He himself is but he did not get up on our roof and diagnose the problem. He listened to what we told him about what's happening and made a guess at what the problem is and that's what he had the roofers fix. While I think they did a fine job the roof still leaks! We thought it was a reasonable cost. The only cost I felt like was too much was installing the counter tops in the kitchen because my kitchen has like no counter top. I'm talking like a 10 foot run and a 4 foot run and then we already had the build on the surface surround for the dish washer up. We just needed them to fortify it and they charged like $1200 for that and I was not, not, not, not impressed with the counter top guy. We almost had a falling out over that. The guy that they had out here I don't know what he was. I guess he was like handyman/project manager. There was no manager. He was a sweet man. He was truly a sweet man but I would not let him do work at my house again. I'm really kicked that my roof is leaking! Eventually things did get done and we came to an agreement with Todd about the counter top fiasco. We live in an old house and we've lived in it for 15 years and ever since we've lived in this house our drains have been slow in our bathrooms and their plumber went above and beyond. I don't know what he got paid but that man went above and beyond. We have two water heaters under the house and he realized one of them was leaking and on its last legs and he replaced that as well. They had a team of guys come out here and finish up the electrical and they were good. We liked them. They put some kind of a box. Our house was not up to code electrically and they put some sort of a little box thing on the outside of the house out there to help fix it. I think the price was good. That's why we picked them mostly. I read their reviews in Angie's list and thought, "You know what nobody can beat that" They had a little tile guy come out, young, young guy. I don't think he worked with them all the time. He did my back splashes in my kitchen. He was able to do in between the upper and lower cabinets in an enclosed space. He did the entire back splash, he did a great job with that. He also did my bathroom. We tiled the floor and we did floor to ceiling tiles and there are somethings that could have been done better in there but all in all I think he did a fantastic job because he was so goddamn young he could not have had a ton of experience. I really like the tile guy too. The things that we like we really really like and the things we dislike we really really dislike. I do like the plumber, electrician and the tile guy. Honestly, we don't want to call them back here. I mean, we would not recommend them. I don't want them to come back and do my roof because I don't trust them to do my roof. They had their roofing opportunity. Another issue with the roof was that we had shingles to fix that roof and they were told that and Todd knew that and they still turned around and bought new shingles which is fine, they bought it in case they needed more, but they used the new ones before they used the old ones. So we still have a bundle of old shingles in our house. The other ones could have been returned because they only used ones. So it's just stupid stuff like that. In my yard I have a huge bald spot. We told them not to put trash there. He said, "Oh! it will just be a couple of days." Put it there anyway and it was there for like two weeks and we have a huge bald spot in our front yard where that stuff sat, where the guts from my bathroom sat on my front lawn. I mean, all those kinds of stuff just frustrated the heck out of me. I understand that Todd is running a lot of projects, he is the guy that earns the business but he never told us that this handyman guy that we thought was a handyman doing odd jobs was kind of like a project manager. Well, he couldn't manage a project. Getting a response from Todd, especially if he knew you weren't happy about something was rather difficult. He wasn't very responsive until I got ugly. I don't like to get ugly. I don't feel I should have to get ugly. It was a weird process because he said it would be done in two weeks. So he started off sending the handyman guy and he said that he was going to do some initial work and demolition on the bathroom and then the guys would be in there and they would have it whipped out in no time at all. So he came and he did all the stuff and then he was kind of out of work, yet he was showing up almost everyday. Well, there were couple of days he didn't show up. There was one day he showed up and talked and then left. My husband works from home, we couldn't do anything while he was here. It was weird just because if it has to do with expectation of them being here or not being here. That was a little bit hazy and confusing. The plumber was very professional, the electrician was very professional, the tile guy was very professional. This other guy was a lovely man. He was just a sweet and gentle soul. He truly was, didn't have a care in the world but he was not a professional that you would want representing your company. We didn't have a problem with any other guys except for the project manager, the owner of the company and the counter top guy who we didn't have any problems with until he messed up my counters twice. He did it twice. He cut a hole for the sink wrong and had to go buy a new piece to put back. He messed up the second piece which we didn't make him replace. I'm just living with itStacey K.
- Business Description:M. Dillon Construction is a locally owned and operated general contracting company that excels in various areas of construction work in both residential and commercial sectors. As a member of the Better Business Bureau, we provide quality work in a timely fashion. Our quotes are upfront and honest, covering all bases of the project so there aren't any "surprises". Contact us today for a free quote on your future projectsRecent Review:Excellent experience, Mike Dillon is a great general contractor. First he responded promptly to my request for a quote, then once we decided to work with him he was able to schedule the work in the time frame that was convenient to us. Work on both jobs were quality, performed on-time and they really kept the job site clean and neat. All the workers that worked on our projects were very courteous and professional. We also felt the price was very fair for the quality of work that was done. <br /> <br /> We will not hesitate to use M. Dillon Construction for other projects around our home. He also does Additions and Roof replacement/repair, among other thingsTracey W.
- Business Description:Essential Business Solutions, LLC is a one of kind accounting, finance, and business advisory firm that provides a wide range of business needs. Our goal is to assist you in those areas that are outside your normal business functions
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Blythewood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1 Source Services of SC3503 Palm Blvd
Isle Of Palms, South Carolina 29451
- 1 Source Services of SC
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC2771 Alamance Rd.
Burlington, North Carolina 27215
- Carolina Foundation Solutions LLC
- EXCEED LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS INC1428 PINEVIEW DR
Columbia, South Carolina 29209
- EXCEED LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS INC
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Gee & Gee Concrete Paving & Solutions6564 Margate St
Columbia, South Carolina 29203
- Gee & Gee Concrete Paving & Solutions
- KT Industries LLC DBA BlackSeal95 Mill Creek Pkwy
Columbia, South Carolina 29209
- KT Industries LLC DBA BlackSeal
- Olde South Roofing and Construction Co., LLC836 Sox St
West Columbia, South Carolina 29169
- Olde South Roofing and Construction Co., LLC
- Truevision Buildrs LLCP.O. Box 28571
Charlotte, North Carolina 28201
- Truevision Buildrs LLC
- VICTORY PAINTING4017 EASTFORD CT
GASTONIA, North Carolina 28056
- VICTORY PAINTING
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020