Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in West View, PA
There are 5 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in West View
- On Site Repair ServicesI am so glad that I found Rob on Angie's List. Rob is meticulous in his work, and talked to me through his thought process as he repaired my mowers. Everything restarted perfectly. If anything else happened to my mower(s), I would ask Rob for help without any hesitation!
- ON SITE TUNE-UPFantastic! My mower was fixed less than 24 hours after I called On-site Tuneup —- and the work was done right in my own driveway. Very professional service! Extremely quick and convenient!
- On Site Repair ServicesRob checked it out and found that the engine had seized. Repairing it would have been expensive, but he had a Craftsman lawn tractor that is 6 years newer and well-maintained that he offered to sell to me. The price was very reasonable, especially compared to the cost of repairing our tractor. He brought it over and dropped it off for us to try out before making the decision and it ran well. We decided to go ahead and buy it. We've done business with Rob before and he does excellent work and is an honest man
- Mobile Mower ServiceMy Honda lawn mower had not been serviced in about 3 years. I was having some operating challenges on a Sunday, I left a voice mail Monday, he called me back Tuesday, he came to my home to do the work on Wednesday. He was courteous, efficient and on time. I was excited to find someone to service my mower without me having to load it into the back of my van. It was great to get the service completed so quickly
- ON SITE TUNE-UPKurt gave my three year old lawn mower a much needed tuneup: blade sharpened, oil, filter, old grass buildup removal, spark plug, etc.
- A+ PLUS CONCRETE & FOUNDATION REPAIRI would definitely recommend A Plus Concrete and Foundation Repair. The entire process from requesting a quote through completion of the project was handled very professionally and the price was fair. Everyone was conscious in getting the job done right and they were courteous and punctual. Chris and Nick were diligent in assuring that we were satisfied in the work and readily addressed any questions or concerns that we had during the process. I will use them again if we decide to go ahead on another project which we are considering
- Evey True Value HardwareExcellent. During busiest time of season, my mower wouldn't stay running. Dropped it off at Evey (late hours, even on wkds!); they told me it could be up to 2 weeks; they had it done in two days(!) for a very reasonable price. Glad to give my business to this local Bethel Park business.
- South Hills Mower Repair. LLCif you are looking for honest and caring people to help with your mower problem, this is the place! They truly care and go above and beyond what you expect. I will not go anywhere else when I have a problem. Highly recommended if you are looking for a great deal, and honest folks!!!
- BUTLER POWER EQUIPMENT INCI am very pleased. Contrary to most "service" companies today, Jay took his time with me on the phone to understand my problems and even consulted an associate to anwser my questions. I thought it very reasonable that they could look at it for $25 and then call if major repairs required. I dropped off my snowblower a few days before Christmas and they called me a week later to advise it was repaired and ready to pick up. Not only did they diagnose and solve the problem I reported, they also found an unrelated problem (caused by me) and repaired it as well. They charged me only $75. The entire staff is very pleasant and helpful. I will certainly use them again for my lawn mower or snowblower repairs
- ON SITE TUNE-UPQuick response (next day after calling), gentleman was prompt, professional and knew what he was doing. Cost was no more than what a major chain would charge for a service call and parts. Very satisfied and would definitely use again.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in West View
- Business Description:On Site Repair Services is an at home repair business. We will make every attempt possible to repair your product at your home. If your product needs to be replaced we can recommend a product that will work for you and that you are comfortable with. We also will guide you in the use of your new product and make sure that you understand it and get all the use possible out of your new product. If you need an appliance or any product picked up or delivered we can assist you with that so you will..Recent Review:I am so glad that I found Rob on Angie's List. Rob is meticulous in his work, and talked to me through his thought process as he repaired my mowers. Everything restarted perfectly. If anything else happened to my mower(s), I would ask Rob for help without any hesitationLee H.
- Recent Review:Excellent. During busiest time of season, my mower wouldn't stay running. Dropped it off at Evey (late hours, even on wkds!); they told me it could be up to 2 weeks; they had it done in two days(!) for a very reasonable price. Glad to give my business to this local Bethel Park businessJustin K.
- Recent Review:Fantastic! My mower was fixed less than 24 hours after I called On-site Tuneup —- and the work was done right in my own driveway. Very professional service! Extremely quick and convenient!Luke G.
- Business Description:Lawn mower repair.Recent Review:My Honda lawn mower had not been serviced in about 3 years. I was having some operating challenges on a Sunday, I left a voice mail Monday, he called me back Tuesday, he came to my home to do the work on Wednesday. He was courteous, efficient and on time. I was excited to find someone to service my mower without me having to load it into the back of my van. It was great to get the service completed so quicklyTED B.
- Business Description:We are a 12-year Super Service Award winning company using state-of-the-art technology to stabilize foundation walls that are tipping, bowing, or shearing. We use The Fortress System (carbon/kevlar straps and anchors) to give you the strongest, most durable foundation repair. Our lifetime warranty is also transferable to the next owner. We also specialize in the repair and restoration of flat, concrete surfaces, such as driveways, patios, sidewalks, walkways, steps and porches (PLEASE NOTE..Recent Review:Great experience and quality with a basement concrete repair! Highly responsive and great team to do business with.John Z.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Owned and operated by Greg and Chip Gold, Miller’s Ace Hardware continues to operate as a business with a commitment to customer service and satisfaction.Recent Review:Not good at all, will never walk in there store againal l.
- Business Description:NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB.Recent Review:I would not use this company. I took a chainsaw there that started fine but after I turned it off it had to cool down to start again. They told me 1 week to give me a call it was 3 weeks and I had to call them. They told me they couldn't start the saw and it was over $200 to fix it including an air filter I bought from them previous to running the saw twice. I honestly don't think they even looked at the saw but tried to sell me a new one and took my $50 deposit. The saw is old but would start when I took it there. BUYER BEWARE. When I picked up my saw they gave it back to me in pieces disassembled in a plastic grocery bag. They should be ashamed of themselves. I payed you $53.50 to look at it at least put it back togethorBrian R.
- Business Description:We have two-three employees, no subs, charging by the hour along with travel charges may apply.
- Business Description:SALES AND SERVICE OF LAWN EQUIPMENT AND POWER TOOLS.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Ben Avon
- Mckees Rocks
- Allison Park
- Green Tree
lawn mower repair shops in West View
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Burk's Lawn & Saw Inc1025 Mt Nebo Rd
- Burk's Lawn & Saw Inc
- C & H Small Engine1141 Center St
- C & H Small Engine
- DOBOSH CENTER520 E BRUCETON RD
- DOBOSH CENTER
- FLETCHER SALES & SERVICE2510 Route 66S
- FLETCHER SALES & SERVICE
- North Hills Sales & Service947 Perry Hwy
- North Hills Sales & Service
- Pros Equipment Sales, Service, and Rentals2725 Rte 66
- Pros Equipment Sales, Service, and Rentals