For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Wallingford, PA
There are 108 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Wallingford
- Top Notch Home Construction LLCJessie and Jake from Top Notch are skilled craftsmen who show up as scheduled, adjust plans to address consumer needs, complete work on time, communicate throughout the project, and maintain a clean worksite. They are friendly, reliable and reasonably priced. We feel very fortunate to have found them and highly recommend them
- Bryan's Handyman & Home Improvement ServiceWe had just come off of a super bad experience with another contractor. In fact, they were supposed to do the work we hired Bryan to do! Our experience with Bryan could not have been more different. Professional, fair, reasonable, realistic. We break a lot of stuff and will definitely be using him again
- Dave's Handyman ServicesRequested a quote from Dave through Angi and he called me only a few hours later. He came out the next day and completed the job in a timely fashion. He was professional, very responsive, and called when he was on his way. Would recommend Dave for handyman services.
- Mr. Contractor IncWhen a big chimney collapsed on my house, my first call was to 911. One of the next was to Mr. Contractor. My house wouldn’t still be here if it wasn’t for his expertise, crew and persistence—roofing, floors, plumbing, structural engineering, carpenters, painters, masons, electrical, heating and more. Ken Spector was always in touch. He always returned phone calls and answered every concern. Absolutely outstanding service and work
- Your Neighborhood Handyman LLCJerry installed new shelving in a bedroom closet for me. He did an outstanding job. Jerry also kept in touch with me to confirm the date he was doing the work, reviewing his notes with me for accuracy and for purchasing materials. He was efficient and came on the day/time that we agreed to. Great experience working with Jerry
- John Elliott General ContractorI have used John for years now, everything from a large kitchen remodel, installing new hardwoods, to smaller jobs like this one. He (and his son Bryan) always do a great job. I have come to particularly enjoy his honest input. He will make suggestions that produce a better outcome for me, even if it will end up making him less money
- Tudisco HandymanCalled scheduled appt. to remove and install range hood. Discussed his rate. Arrived on time asked questions about job and started working. Finished in reasonable amount of time. Professional. We were very satisfied
- Doctor Fix-it LLCThey did an exceptional job the new vinyl railings and storm door really added to the beauty of my home The railings are stronger and will outlast the wrought iron they replaced the storm door is something we have wanted to add for a while we are extremely pleased with the product quality and installation Keith and his work are top notch and we have hired him for other repairs that we need don
- JSL Unlimited ServiceJohn was very professional and provided excellent customer service. I was kept informed of everything that needed to be done. He showed up on time and made sure to cleanup his work area. I have more work that needs to be done and JSL Unlimited is who I plan on calling.
- JSL Unlimited ServiceJohn was on time and did an excellent job. Most importantly the price was reasonable and within my budget.
Handymen in Wallingford
- Business Description:We've been proudly serving all of Delaware County for over 17 years and the next time you need something done around your house, we'd be glad to help you, too. Rely on our years of professional experience to make sure the job gets done right the first time. We offer a one year grantee on our labor. Please be advised when purchasing our deals that we work in 3 man crewRecent Review:HORRIBLE CAULK JOB, NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL, DID NOT REMOVE OLD CAULK, LEFT SILICONE CAULK ON REAR SLIDIND DOOR AND JUST CAULKED OVER IT, CHARGED WAAAY TOO MUCH, REFUSED TO PAY. JUST A BAD EXPERIENCE, NEVER WOULD HIRE OR RECOMMEND THIS COMPANMichael R.
- Business Description:we are carpenters/labors /handymen, we like to do small jobs that most companys don't want to do, we have been in business since 1986, we can install trim, doors, windows, crown molding, and most anything, we fix stuff like dry wall, siding,and roofing leaks, we build decks, power wash them and stain them , we have also do clean outs /junk removel , ect , we have a web page to see other things that we do at www.johnoharaconstruction.comRecent Review:Excellent. I’ll absolutely use him againSean B.
- Business Description:Bear Service specializes in Electrical, Appliance Repair and HVAC work. With over 20 years experience we are confident in our ability to resolve your Electrical and Appliance Repair challenges. (484) 202-3594 Call today! We service Chester County, Delaware County and surrounding areasRecent Review:Used Bear in the past, before they expanded, and had excellent service. This time, they first sent a tech who diagnosed problem as a faulty ice chute flap, which he subsequently replaced. I was skeptical that was the problem, and urged him to also replace the temp control panel, which could've been the problem (according to the internet). He obliged me and ordered that part as well, but when he came back to install both didn't install the control panel properly, and had to come back a third time to fix it. Spent $360 in labor & parts. Original problem recurred within 30 days. I asked for a tech with more experience. That tech quickly diagnosed the problem as a faulty defroster heater and said he would order parts after talking to his boss about a discount. Seemed excellent. Heard nothing further. Called the office next day to see if parts had been ordered, and the service mgr said he needed to check with the tech and would call back. Didn't call me. I called the next day, got a recording, left a message. Heard nothing. Called the next business day, a Monday, left a message saying I needed to hear from him. Heard nothing that day or since. I ordered parts myself based on their tech's diagnosis and will do the repair, hoping it fixes the problem. Will not use them againJane H.
- Business Description:Top Notch Home Construction LLC for all of your home improvement & remodeling needs. Turning your dreams into reality. Serving homeowners & investors in Chester County, Delaware County, Burkes County, & Lancaster County, Pennsylvania and more. PA Lic # PA13241Recent Review:Jessie and Jake from Top Notch are skilled craftsmen who show up as scheduled, adjust plans to address consumer needs, complete work on time, communicate throughout the project, and maintain a clean worksite. They are friendly, reliable and reasonably priced. We feel very fortunate to have found them and highly recommend themJulie M.
- Business Description:Since 2016, we have been specializing in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, 24/7 property management, emergency services, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We also accept Zelle and Cash App, in addition to cash and checks and credit card paymentsRecent Review:Hector was on time. Responds quickly. Provides timely photos of work done. His work was impecable. In a world where finding a good contractor can really have you pulling out your hair Hector is the exception.Mary-jo M.
- Business Description:I am a HandyMan, I can fix almost any problem. I’m well experienced and very diverse. I can save you time and money. Most people don’t have the time to solve every problem in their house, nor do people want to spend lots of money on simple tasks. Sometimes DIY projects can become very frustrating and that’s where I come into play. With my wide array of skills and experience, any problem can be solvedRecent Review:Kevin arrived on time, letting me know in advance he was on the way. He asked thoughtful questions and reduced his fee after we saw that I did not need the elaborate set up.Charles P.
- Business Description:D&D Contracting is here to get the job done. I have over 7 years of experience in the Home Repair industry and I take pride in all of my jobs. Our experienced team is committed to handling every job, whether small or large, with complete dedication and an eye to quality. We believe in giving our customers the best value possible. Home not Heating? Leaky Faucet? We can handle all of your HVAC and Plumbing repair needs! If you have any question about our service, don't hesitate to reach out. ..Recent Review:It went very well, Very polite, the job was done in a efficient and timely manner, and was very detailed on the job he preformed.Nneka F.
- Business Description:I'm a Handyman I can fix and repair items in house or deck porch and patio. I install doors ceiling fans light fixtures faucets toilets washer dryers and other items I also assemble furniture ikea type furniture mount tv's clean gutters and windowRecent Review:He did a good job. Friendly about his craft. Attentive overall a nice guy.Gregory C.
- Business Description:We specialize in anything from hanging pictures to changing a light fixture. We can even help you put together some furniture. We are a small business focused on making sure that you get exactly what you're looking for. When you reach out to us, you'll be connected with a real person. We will be your reliable choice for handyman servicesRecent Review:Donewell services are awesome. Derrick is super informative and easy to talk to. He will go over the project with you and offer creative ideas to solve whatever problem(s) you have. Always on time and a the projects we have had done, some carpentry and bathroom re-tile, were done very well indeed.Steve S.
- Business Description:We are your one stop shop for all your home project needs! We specialize in housecleaning, Handymen, Landscaping, carpentry, sheet rock, electrical and painting services. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Darc-Cleaning did an Excellent job! I will definitely hire again.Gerald B.
Deals in Wallingford for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Rose Valley
- Crum Lynne
- Ridley Park
- Prospect Park
- Clifton Heights
- Garnet Valley
handyman services in Wallingford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 0haraconstruction106 Lynn Cir
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- 1 Creation Construction103 Adams Ave
Mantua, New Jersey
- 1st Capital Construction3029 Longshore Ave
- 24/7 Rise Inc.23rd & Jackson Streets
- 3R Construction LLC118 Hughes Ave
- 3R Renovations2534 Grant Court
- 5 Stars Service10-A Saint Asaph's Rd
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A E Quesenberry Carpentry LLC1012 Stanton Rd
- A Helping Hand Clean Out Services and Estate Sales411 Ave O
- A MAN FOR ALL REASONS105 CHEYNEY DR
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- A Master Builders1206 Taft Ave
West Deptford, New Jersey
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A Plus Remodeling9865 jeanes st
- A Safe At Home Babyproofing Co631 Croft Dr
- A to Z Maintenance and RemodelingP.O. Box 1091
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A&M Painting & Home Improvement20 Charles Ln
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- A+ Improvements3309 Johns Ct
- A-1 Repairs and Installations5700 Plymouth Ave
- A-1 Star Carpentry LLC7900 Stenton Ave Apt 105
- A-K CUSTOM INTERIORS2011 N Howard St
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- A.N.D Contractors1 Rambleton Dr
New Castle, Delaware
- Abe Kotbi Home Improvments737 Cedar Hill Rd
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Able Roofing & Siding 122 Chester Pike
- Above and Beyond Remodeling L.L.C.818 East Abington Avenue
- ABPH Co.#5 Devon Ln.
- Abs General Contracting LLC2146 S 58th St
- Abstract Home Improvements13049 Dorothy Dr
- ABX Contracting121 Trotter Drive West
- ACA Remodeling Inc131 S Bolmar St BLDG Z
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Access Plus910 Allen Drive
- Action Remodeling2429 Sepviva St
- Active Hammer Home Improvements, LLC121 DeSilvio Dr
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- Advanced Window Cleaning LLC360 Moore Rd
- Affordable Energy Associates2930 Concord Road
- Affordable Home Solutions LLC356 Powell Rd.
- AGM Construction, LLC718 Trimble Blvd
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- AJ Stanfield Entrepreneurial Enterprize, LLC28 S Charlotte St
- AJ Surman Company422 kennebec rd
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Al Vitro Handyman Home Svc Inc5 LINCOLN AVE
- Al's Mechanical17 Surrey Drive
- Alderman Contracting172 Creamery Rd
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Alexander Custom ContractorsP.O. Box 92
- Alfonso Sanbe Construction1207 Butler Street
- All Around Homes325 West Upper Ferry Rd
Ewing, New Jersey
- All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration - NY144 Simonson Avenue
Staten Island, New York
- All Handy Services138 Gordon Pl
- ALL IN 1 CONTRACTING521 BRIGHTON RD
- All J's All Phaze LLC2160 atco ave
Atco, New Jersey
- all seasons outdoor homenomicsPO Box 15224
- all services346 hurst st
- All Trades Combined, Inc.130 green st
- Alleva Painting & General Contractor110 Hillside Dr
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Alpha & Omega PMR5724 Hegerman St 5724 Hegerman st
- Alphamax General Contractors3 Virginia Trl
Medford, New Jersey
- Altamirano Home & Commercial Services93 Birch Ave
Princeton, New Jersey
- AMD Property Restorations735 Braxton Rd
Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
- American Builders Inc1212 Pimpernell Path
- American Choice Installations3217 morrell ave
- Ametech2129 Borbeck Ave
- ANB Home Services27 Nancy Dr
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Andersonpros321 N Pleasantview Road
- ANDREW MOZINO REALTOR LLC405 Boxwood rd.
- Angela B. Vasquez1720 Pennsylvania Ave
Cape May, New Jersey
- Angelo the Handyman3540 Drumore Dr
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- Apex Painting Contractors1402 burlington avenue
Delanco, New Jersey
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Newark1040 S Chapel St
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Pennsauken2902 Haddonfield Rd
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Rio1119 route 47 south
Rio grande, New Jersey
- Apura501 Hudson Pl
Edgewater, New Jersey
- Aqua Pro3580 witte st
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Artisan Hardscape and Paving LLC249 Grand Street
Trenton, New Jersey
- Artisan Tile Company560 Spring Oak Dr
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Artistic Masonry Co731 Colwell Rd
- Asb Home Improvements LLC3206 Stump Hall Rd
- ASH Pressure Washing25 Sand Hill Rd
- Associa on Call4070 Butler Pike Suite 700
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- ATR Custom Painting & Construction Management10065 Sandmeyer Ln. 404w
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- avantgarde home improvements2828 brighton pl
- Axiom Property Maintenance and Repair LLCPO Box 115
- A blast from the Pats
- B & B Basement Waterproofing1767 Laurel Ave
- B & E Roofing & Remodeling LLC174A E Main St
- B & P Distinctive Renovations, LLC.61 Beth Drive
- B and F Drywall 102 Clinton St
Delaware City, Delaware
- b&c cleaning service616 w roosevelt blvd
- B+B Services Electrical Contractors133 W Main St Box 36
- B. Shure LLCP.O. Box 1394
Merchantville, New Jersey
- B2U Preventive Maintenance Services3400 Red Lion Rd
- B & B Basement Waterproofing