What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in State College, PA
There are 5 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in State College
- Delallo Interior PainterBeautiful! Scott is really into detail. The walls look so good. Everything sparkles because it's done so well. The front door scene just POPS! It looks so grand. I'm so pleased.
- John's Professional Painting & WallpaperingI was very impressed by the quality of John's work, and his going the extra mile to make things look nice. I feel like we are living in a brand new house, and at a reasonable price!
- Delallo Interior PainterScott has done consistent, fantastic painting work for me in a variety of settings. He is always professional, knowledgeable and maintains a high attention to detail. You will not regret hiring Scott!
- John's Professional Painting & Wallpapering==DO NOT HIRE THIS GUY== You will be sorry. The most un-professional painting I have had in my 30 years of home ownership. Sloppy, paint runs, splatter, missed spots and they did not mask "ANYTHING"! If you have anything on the ground that you cherish just be prepared to throw it away after these guys are done. I gave them a chance to clean up the mess and fix the wrongs and they damaged my capping and my electric meter dome. I had 2 other estimates that were slightly higher than their estimate wishing that I had went with one of the others in hindsight after all of the aggravation and stress. Please heed this warning read less
- Bailey RemodelingHe was very prompt he all phone calls that took place. Very personable but not one to stand and waist time. He worked and worked hard. Friends and family comment on how nice it looks. He had to cover a bright pink with a beige and it was perfect. I would recommend him in a heart beat.
- 5 Star Handyman & Maintenance ServiceDave was very responsive and extremely knowledgeable. He and his crew worked EXTREMELY HARD to repairs walls and paint garage and loft storage area before we moved in. Also installed carpet in loft storage. Installed bathroom fixtures (towel bars, etc); chandelier, ceiling fan, drapery rod, moved rolling shelf in kitchen cabinet. Very respectful of our home. Lined hardwood floors with dropcloths before coming in/out home. Clean up was great. I just was surprised at the final cost but I did not understand just how bad the drywall and mudding job of builder was read less
- Bechdel PaintingHe was very thorough, very precise, very neat and very polite. I would very definitely use him again.
- MVB Painting IncMarcio was very responsive and worked with me on timing as my schedule wasn't giving me very much flexibility on timing. He came to the house to look at the job had an estimate to me the next day. I liked him and we then communicated by phone and email to schedule the work. The first date had to be rescheduled due to rain and he was very accomadating on a new date. The day came and it was very hot. He and his assistant did a great job keeping the stain off of plants and brick patio and he had to get creative as to how to paint both sides of the fence without easy access to the other side. I had let the neighbors know that someone might be climbing into their backyards but did not ask them to open up their locked gates. The fence looks great and hopefully will last a long time read less
- SOS - Smeltzer's Omni ServicesHe provides excellent service. He covers most things except major plumbing and heating. He is very pleasant and has a good sense of humor. He is very handy and a good improviser. He is a 5 star!
- John's Professional Painting & WallpaperingEverything went well beyond my expectations. He arrived on time and worked straight through the day and went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied.
House Painters in State College
- Business Description:Meeting YOUR needs Year Round. Fully licensed and insured. Serving Central PA since 2011.Recent Review:It went very well and we were very pleased. The works looks beautiful.Peg S.
- Business Description:I have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! I guarantee your satisfaction, and I won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Beautiful! Scott is really into detail. The walls look so good. Everything sparkles because it's done so well. The front door scene just POPS! It looks so grand. I'm so pleased.Judith W.
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak free read lessTANYA L.
- Business Description:Whether you’re looking for residential renovations or commercial construction in Centre County, when you’re in need of a general contractor you want to find a company that’s able to provide you with the complete package so that they can fulfill all of your project’s requirements. We are a full service general contractor that works hard to make sure that we do a great job for you while providing you with excellent service and an affordable price. We are committed to the idea of satisfying our .. read lessRecent Review:He is very reliable and very professional, perfectionist, dependable, his work is highly recommendedThomas S.
- Business Description:Dedicated to excellence. Proven customer satisfaction. We do residential interior painting, and we do it well! Whether you're selling your home and want to get the most return on investment, or if you want to revitalize your current residence, we know what it takes to paint your perfect picture read lessRecent Review:The job was absolutely rushed thru. Drip marks, paint on the curtain rods, visible nail holes, nails left in and painted over, a streak in back of the tv which was a completely different paint. I asked for 2 coats of satin on the walls and one coat on the ceiling. The walls look like flat paint and ceiling doesn’t even look like it was done! When I called Matt to come back over, he never even pulled the TV out and hand brushed the steak in back of the TV and it looks horrible. He told me everything I wanted to hear before hiring them. Would NOT hire them again. I feel very taken advantage of read lessSandy O.
- Business Description:Painting ServiceRecent Review:This company tackled all of our issues without any problem. Prompt, courteous, and professional. I would definitely use them again.Judy S.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computer read lessRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroom read lessJeanne & Temple B.
- Recent Review:==DO NOT HIRE THIS GUY== You will be sorry. The most un-professional painting I have had in my 30 years of home ownership. Sloppy, paint runs, splatter, missed spots and they did not mask "ANYTHING"! If you have anything on the ground that you cherish just be prepared to throw it away after these guys are done. I gave them a chance to clean up the mess and fix the wrongs and they damaged my capping and my electric meter dome. I had 2 other estimates that were slightly higher than their estimate wishing that I had went with one of the others in hindsight after all of the aggravation and stress. Please heed this warning read lessTony D.
- Business Description:Welcome to Window World of Altoona, serving homeowners in Altoona, PA as well as Blair, Cambria, Centre, Clearfield, Clinton, Mifflin, and Snyder Counties in Pennsylvania. Window world of Altoona is your local franchise of Window World Inc, America's leading provider of beautiful new vinyl replacement windows, doors, vinyl siding, & gutters read lessRecent Review:Facing around replacement windows was wider than present windows. Called them three times before a rep came (a month later) to look at mistake. The rep left, told me nothing about when someone would return and remedy poor installation. Still waiting. January 11, 2019 read lessKenneth F.
- Business Description:For many years I was a sub-contractor for a siding installation company. Over the years I began acquiring small jobs from relationships built during that time. I recently decided to venture out on my own and launched Haldeman’s Construction. Free estimates, licensed, insured, Over 17 years experience. Member of these reputable organizations are Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce, Chambersburg Downtown Buy Local, Franklin County Landlord Association. Certifications & Licensing: Pennsylvania Atto.. read lessRecent Review:NOTHING happened, no one contacted us.gary b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Pine Grove Mills
- University Park
- Pennsylvania Furnace
- Port Matilda
- Centre Hall
- Warriors Mark
- Spring Mills
- Snow Shoe
- Osceola Mills
exterior painters in State College
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- H2Pro Restorations243 Mine Bank Rd
- Haldeman's Construction6250 Rock Hill Rd
- Hammer Away Construction LLC186 Old Route 322
Spring Mills, Pennsylvania
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home-Aid HandymanPO Box 988
- H2Pro Restorations
- Ian Smith Painting228 East Duncan St.
- Ian Smith Painting
- JACOBS & KOLL INC134 VONADA GAP RD
Spring Mills, Pennsylvania
- Jardine's Restoration and Painting LLC4703 Enola Rd
- Jason McCaslin Home Improvement251 LOWER COLEVILLE RD
- Jim Kassab's Specialty Project Solutions617 Lynnwood Drive
- Jonathan Shirk's handyman services738 Prospect Ave
- JRT Painting & Staining113 Spring Creek Rd
- JT's Custom CarpentryPO Box 548
Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
- JACOBS & KOLL INC
- K & V Custom Finishes117 Kate St
Osceola Mills, Pennsylvania
- K & V Custom Finishes
- M&M Management and Acquisitions Inc1504 Washington Ave
- MDG Construction622 Morningside Ave
- MG Roof Construction151 Rodgers Road
- MJS Home Improvements200 Amblewood Way
State College, Pennsylvania
- Mjs Lawncare1401 S Atherton Street
State College, Pennsylvania
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- My Builders Inc3242 Charter Oak Rd
- M&M Management and Acquisitions Inc
- neal witmer construction1215 Mayberry Ln
State College, Pennsylvania
- neal witmer construction
- O B Contracting123 Shade Hollow Rd
Mill Hall, Pennsylvania
- O B Contracting
- Raymer & Son Exteriors254 Green St
- Raymer & Son Exteriors
- Yuri Rumbalski's Year Round Contracting57 Locks Ave
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
- Yuri Rumbalski's Year Round Contracting
- Zach's Handyman Service640 E McCormick Ave
State College, Pennsylvania
- Zach's Handyman Service