The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Get matched with top exterior painters in State College, PA
There are 6 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in State College
- Delallo Interior PainterBeautiful! Scott is really into detail. The walls look so good. Everything sparkles because it's done so well. The front door scene just POPS! It looks so grand. I'm so pleased.
- John's Professional Painting & WallpaperingI was very impressed by the quality of John's work, and his going the extra mile to make things look nice. I feel like we are living in a brand new house, and at a reasonable price!
- John's Professional Painting & Wallpapering==DO NOT HIRE THIS GUY== You will be sorry. The most un-professional painting I have had in my 30 years of home ownership. Sloppy, paint runs, splatter, missed spots and they did not mask "ANYTHING"! If you have anything on the ground that you cherish just be prepared to throw it away after these guys are done. I gave them a chance to clean up the mess and fix the wrongs and they damaged my capping and my electric meter dome. I had 2 other estimates that were slightly higher than their estimate wishing that I had went with one of the others in hindsight after all of the aggravation and stress. Please heed this warning
- Delallo Interior PainterScott has done consistent, fantastic painting work for me in a variety of settings. He is always professional, knowledgeable and maintains a high attention to detail. You will not regret hiring Scott!
- 5 Star Handyman & Maintenance ServiceDave was very responsive and extremely knowledgeable. He and his crew worked EXTREMELY HARD to repairs walls and paint garage and loft storage area before we moved in. Also installed carpet in loft storage. Installed bathroom fixtures (towel bars, etc); chandelier, ceiling fan, drapery rod, moved rolling shelf in kitchen cabinet. Very respectful of our home. Lined hardwood floors with dropcloths before coming in/out home. Clean up was great. I just was surprised at the final cost but I did not understand just how bad the drywall and mudding job of builder was
- COLLEGE WORKS PAINTING - PennsylvaniaI recently met with Dan Moscone, his co-worker Michael and their painting crew of William and Zachary regarding the possibility of having College Works Painting paint the exterior of my house. They handled themselves in a professional manner and appeared to have excellent knowledge of the work to be done. They carefully explained options and costs involved. Therefore, in June 2014, I agreed for College Works Painting to complete the painting project on the exterior of my home. The entire process from the original estimate to the completion of the work went smoothly. Dan managed the entire process and was on-site to ensure everything went smoothly. He kept me well informed along the way, including a daily walk around the house, and never left me wondering about any aspect of the job. The rear of my house is very high, yet College Works Painting had the necessary equipment on hand to handle the job. The crew was polite and courteous and worked very hard to complete the job as nearly on time as possible in spite of the interference of rain. The young men seemed eager to please and their service was provided in a very professional manner. The site was kept neat and clean throughout the entire job. I highly recommend that anyone allow Dan and his team the opportunity to discuss your painting project needs and give you a fair and reasonable quote and a job well done---which I consider to be the case in my recent experience. Greta O?Toole ? 533 Orlando Ave., State College, PA 16803 (phone 814-238-6851
- Bechdel PaintingHe was very thorough, very precise, very neat and very polite. I would very definitely use him again.
- Mingle's PaintingI have also had him paint the exterior of my house. He is hard to get because he is very good. He is extremely thorough, knowledgable and neat. He cleans up well and his work is excellent. He said the work would take three days and he was done in three days. He has 26 years experience.
- Bailey RemodelingMr Bailey was professional, reliable, good natured and cheerful. He had a good eye and steady hand for painting detail.
- 5 Star Handyman & Maintenance ServiceWe really put 5 Star Handyman to the test after buying our house in May. Dave was amazingly generous with his time in walking us through the house and helping to identify issues that we might want to address other than those we had already identified. He was very honest, and great about clarifying what repairs were really needed and what was optional or merely aesthetic. He ended up doing a wide variety of work around the house before we moved in, ranging from interior and exterior painting, powerwashing, concrete sealing, improving drainage, rehanging crooked doors that wouldn't close, replacing drawer glides, rewrapping aluminum trim around exterior doors, extending downspouts via underground pipes, sealing bathroom tile and granite counters, replacing outlets and fixtures, building and installing shelving, light plumbing and electrical work, and about 20 other things. Dave even found a moisture problem behind a garage wall that we had no idea was there. He has extensive knowledge about a wide variety of home repairs, and has a network of similarly highly skilled professionals he calls upon as needed to help him out. He and everyone he brought with him did an excellent job. 5 Star works fast, the guys thoroughly cleaned up after themselves, and the prices were very fair. Dave?s attention to detail and responsiveness to phone calls was excellent. They have very high standards for their work and we were not disappointed by anything they did. I expect to be relying on 5 Star Handyman for years and have already recommended them to several neighbors and colleagues
House Painters in State College
- Business Description:Meeting YOUR needs Year Round. Fully licensed and insured. Serving Central PA since 2011.Recent Review:It went very well and we were very pleased. The works looks beautiful.Peg S.
- Business Description:Whether you’re looking for residential renovations or commercial construction in Centre County, when you’re in need of a general contractor you want to find a company that’s able to provide you with the complete package so that they can fulfill all of your project’s requirements. We are a full service general contractor that works hard to make sure that we do a great job for you while providing you with excellent service and an affordable price. We are committed to the idea of satisfying our ..Recent Review:He is very reliable and very professional, perfectionist, dependable, his work is highly recommendedThomas S.
- Business Description:Painting ServiceRecent Review:This company tackled all of our issues without any problem. Prompt, courteous, and professional. I would definitely use them again.Judy S.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:I have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! I guarantee your satisfaction, and I won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Beautiful! Scott is really into detail. The walls look so good. Everything sparkles because it's done so well. The front door scene just POPS! It looks so grand. I'm so pleased.Judith W.
- Business Description:Dedicated to excellence. Proven customer satisfaction. We do residential interior painting, and we do it well! Whether you're selling your home and want to get the most return on investment, or if you want to revitalize your current residence, we know what it takes to paint your perfect pictureRecent Review:The job was absolutely rushed thru. Drip marks, paint on the curtain rods, visible nail holes, nails left in and painted over, a streak in back of the tv which was a completely different paint. I asked for 2 coats of satin on the walls and one coat on the ceiling. The walls look like flat paint and ceiling doesn’t even look like it was done! When I called Matt to come back over, he never even pulled the TV out and hand brushed the steak in back of the TV and it looks horrible. He told me everything I wanted to hear before hiring them. Would NOT hire them again. I feel very taken advantage ofSandy O.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Recent Review:==DO NOT HIRE THIS GUY== You will be sorry. The most un-professional painting I have had in my 30 years of home ownership. Sloppy, paint runs, splatter, missed spots and they did not mask "ANYTHING"! If you have anything on the ground that you cherish just be prepared to throw it away after these guys are done. I gave them a chance to clean up the mess and fix the wrongs and they damaged my capping and my electric meter dome. I had 2 other estimates that were slightly higher than their estimate wishing that I had went with one of the others in hindsight after all of the aggravation and stress. Please heed this warningTony D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
If you’re tired of seeing faded, chipping paint on your house every time you pull into the driveway, it’s time to repaint your home’s exterior. Follow these steps to prepare your home for a flawless exterior paint job.
Find exterior painters in
- Pine Grove Mills
- University Park
- Pennsylvania Furnace
- Port Matilda
- Centre Hall
- Warriors Mark
- Spring Mills
- Snow Shoe
- Osceola Mills
exterior painters in State College
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- H2Pro Restorations243 Mine Bank Rd
- Haldeman's Construction6250 Rock Hill Rd
- Hammer Away Construction LLC186 Old Route 322
Spring Mills, Pennsylvania
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home-Aid HandymanPO Box 988
- H2Pro Restorations
- Ian Smith Painting228 East Duncan St.
- Ian Smith Painting
- JACOBS & KOLL INC134 VONADA GAP RD
Spring Mills, Pennsylvania
- Jardine's Restoration and Painting LLC4703 Enola Rd
- Jason McCaslin Home Improvement251 LOWER COLEVILLE RD
- Jim Kassab's Specialty Project Solutions617 Lynnwood Drive
- Jonathan Shirk's handyman services738 Prospect Ave
- JRT Painting & Staining113 Spring Creek Rd
- JT's Custom CarpentryPO Box 548
Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
- JACOBS & KOLL INC
- K & V Custom Finishes117 Kate St
Osceola Mills, Pennsylvania
- K & V Custom Finishes
- M&M Management and Acquisitions Inc1504 Washington Ave
- MDG Construction622 Morningside Ave
- MG Roof Construction151 Rodgers Road
- MJS Home Improvements200 Amblewood Way
State College, Pennsylvania
- Mjs Lawncare1401 S Atherton Street
State College, Pennsylvania
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- My Builders Inc3242 Charter Oak Rd
- M&M Management and Acquisitions Inc
- neal witmer construction1215 Mayberry Ln
State College, Pennsylvania
- neal witmer construction
- O B Contracting123 Shade Hollow Rd
Mill Hall, Pennsylvania
- O B Contracting
- Raymer & Son Exteriors254 Green St
- Raymer & Son Exteriors
- Yuri Rumbalski's Year Round Contracting57 Locks Ave
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
- Yuri Rumbalski's Year Round Contracting
- Zach's Handyman Service640 E McCormick Ave
State College, Pennsylvania
- Zach's Handyman Service