If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in New Castle, PA
There are 17 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in New Castle
- Ohio Basement SystemsBasement waterproofing. The crew they sent me was very courteous, and friendly. They did a great job and the price was right. I would highly recommend this company.
- Ohio Basement SystemsBasement waterproofing , Will be done within the next week. It will be guaranteed for life time of the house,. I am totally at ease over this project..
- Stone's Construction & Remodeling LLCI was the inspector for the contractor Stone Construction. After the borrowers had bad experiences with Other contractors, Stone Construction came through in a big way with a beautiful addition and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this company.
- Blacktop Specialists IncThey were very professional , answered all our questions and were very polite. When the job was done, everything was cleaned up and beautifully done. We will recommend them to all our friends. Great Company, GREAT people. Reasonable pricing.
- Evolution Concrete & Construction LLCBrad and team did a great job and were very professional and responsive. I shopped around and their price was reasonable and the quality of the work was very good. The project was completed on time and exactly the way we wanted and actually beyond our expectations thanks to Brad's recommendations on how to approach the final layout. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family read less
- Ciardi Co.Everything went exceptionally well. We had the addition of a bathroom and closet put on the back of the house and then the whole house was sided. I would definitely recommend anyone have any home-improvement done &
- Evolution Concrete & Construction LLCProject was well done and completed on time. Clean, quick demolition and installation, very nice finish. Big improvement in the appearance of our home. Professional operation.
- Shane Moran Masonry LLCThe floor looks good.The guys doing the work were real friendly .The price quoted was the amount I paid no extra costs.
- Buckeye Beauty Landscaping & ExcavatingShowed up when promised, finished on time, cleaned up perfectly, and made necessary repair without issue! Easy to reach and speak with. Reasonable for the work completed.
- Baines Concrete Construction, Inc.We call Baines concrete when we need help getting and handicap ramp in for my mother and sister because we were having trouble with the social service vans coming to pick them up for appointment so we were put in contact with Mr Baines He came out and give us a quote and we give him the job Mr Baines and his crew was very professional in the work they did for us everyone was very nice and professional and knowledgeable on what they were doing for everyone is happy with the work Baines concrete did for us Yes we will hire him for anything we need done Thanks again Baines concrete for everythin read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in New Castle
- Business Description:Shane Moran Masonry specializes in all things masonry, brick, block, stone, concrete, footers, minor excavation, new construction, additions, restoration, residential and commercial. We are a quality driven company and customer satisfaction is our goal. read lessRecent Review:I feel extremely lucky that I found Shane Moran Masonry via Facebook. I based my decision to reach out to him on the reviews that others had left, so I feel it important to return the favor. Shane's communications were prompt and friendly and he came out to my property to assess the work within a very reasonable time frame. That's hard to come by in this climate. I asked him to remove an existing window and replace it with a sizable door on the exterior of my stone house. When I tell you that it looks like the door was always there- I can't stress enough how great the work is! The job was done on schedule and I truly couldn't be happier. I have already referred him to a few friends looking for work. And now I'm referring him to you! Call Shane Moran today read lessstephanie j.
- Business Description:Prestige Home Construction is dedicated to insure quality service, done in a timely manner, within an affordable price.Recent Review:Mike and his crew were great! They came when they said that they would and finished on time with no delays. Price was very fair compared to others for the same job. Our new patio looks awesome! Would hire again read lessMaria W.
- Business Description:Engineered Foundation Solutions offers excellent service to customers in twelve counties within the tri-state area and is dedicated to quality work and the safety of your structure. Our commitment to customer satisfaction in every step of each individual project, from beginning to end, puts us above the rest read lessRecent Review:Brian came over after we had talked with several contractors about a concrete porch underside (in basement room) and one of those contractors made us think the concrete was in such a bad state of "imminent failure" that it needs a full replacement.So, while we continued to get quotes for a full replacement, we also asked a retired architect friend to give his opinion. He did not think concrete was so bad and he was glad we were having a structural engineer (Brian) coming over a few days later. Brian explained why he did not think the concrete was in need of full replacement (very expensive!) and also the damage was not a foundation/structure integrity issue (not "imminent failure"). We had spoken to several contractors and the cost to fully replace is upwards of 15-20 thousand dollars. From the state of the concrete, Brian did not believe the "symptoms" warranted a full replacement and that the more likely issue was simply that we never "sealed" the concrete with epoxy (and only painted the concrete porch). Given the sky-rocketing costs to do any home repairs, it seems more reasonable for us to do first level repair (not replace) that Brian suggests. Brian's honest and informative consultation (for free!!!) is piece of mind and a HUGE savings. We greatly appreciate Brian coming over to educate us - on his own dime. We will definitely ask Brian to come over again if/when we think we need an honest assessment of our home foundation needs read lessJune S.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLC read lessRecent Review:The salesperson David was very honest and had no interest in upselling. He strongly advised against any interior drains for my basement, and he instead recommended an exterior drain called HydroBlox for my backyard. The estimate for the HydroBlox was $3,400. The installation occurred a few weeks later. Three employees used a machine to dig a trench in my backyard, and then because of utility lines, they hand-dug another trench in my side yard. They installed the pieces of HydroBlox and covered them with dirt. I expect the HydroBlox to properly drain the water from my yard, but if they do not, then I will update my review in the future read lessTiffany Y.
- Business Description:Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and.. read lessRecent Review:Kyle Bunner and his crew were professional and courteous at all times. The work was done well, they kept the dust down as much as possible, especially considering it is such a dirty job. Kyle also explained the process along the way to keep me informed of their progress read lessWes H.
- Business Description:Welcome to Evolution Concrete & Construction LLC, we are a BBB Company with years of experience, old fashioned customer service, and realistic pricing for folks who want a balance of real quality... and affordability. We offer a range of services, discounts, and incentives, as well as payment options. We always put our work in writing and guarantee it as well. We hope to hear form you soon, and are looking forward to helping your next project go smoothly with the results you expect. For Pictu.. read lessRecent Review:Brad and team did a great job and were very professional and responsive. I shopped around and their price was reasonable and the quality of the work was very good. The project was completed on time and exactly the way we wanted and actually beyond our expectations thanks to Brad's recommendations on how to approach the final layout. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family read lessBob P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business out of Cabot Pa, serving the surrounding areas. We are a full line Excavating, Electrical, Plumbing and Utilities service company.Recent Review:Project went smoothly employees were very respectful towards what needed done to keep project movingDale H.
- Business Description:We raise & level existing concrete Family Owned & Operated Free Estimates Warranty WorkRecent Review:Outstanding! These guys are great ! All around 100 % satisfaction, they are scheduled to comeback and do some other work and we are looking forward to having them.Gretchen D.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services, including specialty services that most companies just won't do! Landscaping and hardscaping, demolition, lot clearing, retaining walls, water lines, electric lines, driveways, ponds, tree cutting, grading, stump removal, hauling, and much much more. Fully insured and bonded! read lessRecent Review:They were easy going guys and nice to work with.Nate K.
- Business Description:Call with your problem and I’ll help you with a solution. Most Interior and exterior services provided. Whole home remodels, down to replacing your lightbulbs, we can help with it all.Recent Review:Adam did a great job with all installations and repairs required of him. He was knowledgeable, professional and willing to do what ever he was asked to install or repair. Offered different options on how to do each item listed. I was very pleased with his work and wouldn't hesitate recommending Adam's work read lessFlo M.
Deals in New Castle for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- New Wilmington
- Ellwood City
- New Middletown
- West Middlesex
- New Springfield
- Slippery Rock
- East Palestine
concrete contractors in New Castle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A. Walters Painting and Repair ServicesPO Box 1864
Dickerson, North Dakota
- A.M.I. CONTRACTINGP.O. Box 156 Columnbiana rd
New Springfield, Ohio
- AAA ECO CARE1711 Wellington Ave
- Ab concrete
Evans City, Pennsylvania
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- AKR Design & Restoration40 Iroquois St.
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- A. Walters Painting and Repair Services
- Basement Care1700 E Waterloo Road
- Best Choice Builders LLC1175 Chicora Rd
- Bianchi Contracting LLC 537 W Poland Rd
- Blacktop Specialists Inc7301 W Blvd Ste C4
- Bobcat Matt2790 Spencer Rd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Basement Care
- Castle Concrete Pumping2109 Delaware Ave
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- Ciardi Co.4800 Market St Suite B
- Clonch Property Management36 Broad St
Newton Falls, Ohio
- CMC Builders5547 Mahoning Ave. Suite:335
- Colossal Construction493 Beatty School Rd
- CRS Contracting110 Spiker Rd
- CT custom services349 Reed Rd
Sandy Lake, Pennsylvania
- CURB MASTERS CONCRETE CUTTING3370 Eberly Rd NE
- Castle Concrete Pumping
- Maricks Remodeling and Construction LLCPO Box 2922
- Master Design Builders, LLC.7127 Mill Creek Blvd.
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- MRD Inc5035 east calla rd
New Middletown, Ohio
- Muir Masonry189 Hadley Rd
- Maricks Remodeling and Construction LLC
- NEO-Waterproofing1713 East 51st Street Unit B
- R W SIDLEY INC436 Casement Ave
- R.E.S. ConstructionP.O. Box 1145
- Ray Ianniri Jr1679 Pine Hollow Blvd
- Reitz Quality Services and Excavating918 Temple Ave.
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- Ronnie Johnston Contracting525 Park Ave
East Palestine, Ohio
- Rozzo Concrete703 Orchard Ave
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
- R W SIDLEY INC
- scardina construction549 Creed St
- Shane Moran Masonry LLC106 Grandview Ave
- Ss.building1001 Illinois Ave
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Stephens Construction & Home Improvements6927 Glenwood Ave.
- Stock Concrete
- Stone Appeal7701 E Parkside Dr
- scardina construction
- Walker remodeling938 Burtner Rd
Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania
- Walker remodeling