If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Johnstown, PA
There are 13 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Johnstown
- DDB Building RestorationsVery professional, fast we have them thebrokf and they did such a good job we decided to do othrr projects we have been putting off. Very professional nice guys, able to compete all my projects in a very resonable amount of time, would recommend to anyone very good work and very reasonable
- Al Sanchez Construction LLCVery professional crew, showed up on time for an appraisal for foundation repairs on a home we were contemplating buying. They did a very detailed job and explained everything well. They were very clear about the scope of work and the timeline and gave me confidence that what they were telling me was what needed to be done. If I need another appraisal I would go to them again. Well worth the cost (which gets credited to the work if ordered. read less
- MOYER CONCRETEMoyer Concrete did an excellent job removing old cracked concrete, and collapsed outside stairway to the basement. They also installed a box drain to handle any runoff to prevent it divert it back out into the yard. I would definitely hire them again and I am in the process of doing so.
- Lego Services LLCPSA: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JEFF LEGO LANDSCAPING OUT OF ALTOONA, PA! We contracted him to do our landscaping in fall of 2019. After weeks of barely doing anything to our yard and making excuse after excuse, he said he would finish in the Spring. Spring of 2020, after COVID restrictions were lifted, he ghosted us and would not return calls, texts, or emails. Filed a case at the Magistrate where he did not show up to the hearing, failed to pay the money to us, therefore his belongings were tagged for an execution sale by a constable. Less than 24 hours before the sale, he has claimed bankruptcy, so he doesn’t need to pay us. He is a SCAM ARTIST and just want to save anyone I can the headache of dealing with him. Please share and spread the word read less
- TRI-County Enterprises, LLCWe have wanted a front sidewalk for years. Tri-county gave us a great price. Work was started earlier than expected And completed in a timely manner. Bottom line, a job well done!
- Banko & Son Remodeling LLCTop notch Father and son team Kept us updated with pictures of progress Great communication Listens to what the customer wants Very informative Cleans up when job is done doesnt leave a mess Very pleased with quality and timelines of work
- B & J Morrison Construction & RemodelingEverything they did was done very professionally and in a timely manner. I'm completely satisfied with all the work they did for me.
- B & J Morrison Construction & RemodelingIt went well with only a few minor issues. The contractor followed all the new construction codes and every thing he did was inspected by a code officer.
- Banko & Son Remodeling LLCvery Professional , very helpful with advice , very polite , quality of work was excellent would highly recommend them!!!! and they also took pride in there work.. I have animals and they made sure my animals didnt get out of the house .. after work was completed they swept and vacuumed .. Over all it was the best contractor we have ever had. Thank you both for your hard work and excellent quality of work you both did read less
- DANCHANKO INCI emailed Danchanko, Inc. through their website. In less than 24 hours Matt Danchanko arrived to provide estimates for 3 separate phases: the garage, partial driveway, and complete driveway. Matt made several helpful suggestions regarding correcting the issues. That afternoon I received all 3 written estimates. I have yet to receive estimates from a second contractor who I had contacted. I initially hired Danchanko Inc. for the garage floor only. It took only 2 days for removal of the old floor and to complete preparations for the new floor. The ground below the concrete was sunken even more than the concrete, which required additional stone for leveling. All stone was then compacted to prevent settling. Rebar was then inserted into the brick walls of the garage to insure that the new concrete would not settle. The floor was professionally leveled to insure consistent depth of the concrete. The new floor was poured in one day. Eight persons were inside my 25'x25' garage during the pouring. Each knew his job and the jobs of the other personnel. They worked quickly and efficiently and no one got in the way of another. I was so impressed with the quality of the finished product and the professionalism of the personnel that I hired them that day to do the complete driveway. My garage floor is now sloped so that water flows from rear of the garage (entrance to residence) to the front doors where the drains are located. My driveway is now sloped so that water runs into the outside drains and away from the residence rather than toward it. I am as pleased by the preparation work that you can no longer see as I am by the finished product that you can see. Matt and his personnel were honest, friendly, professional and never too busy to take the time to answer my many questions read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Johnstown
- Business Description:Call with your problem and I’ll help you with a solution. Most Interior and exterior services provided. Whole home remodels, down to replacing your lightbulbs, we can help with it all.Recent Review:Adam did a great job with all installations and repairs required of him. He was knowledgeable, professional and willing to do what ever he was asked to install or repair. Offered different options on how to do each item listed. I was very pleased with his work and wouldn't hesitate recommending Adam's work read lessFlo M.
- Business Description:Emergency service available, call now for a free quote. If you have a basement leak, foundation cracks or bowed walls, we can help. We are a full service company with professionally trained, experienced staff built on the reputation of over 20,000 satisfied customers. We explain the work to be done in easy to understand layman's terms. We use current state-of-the-art products and processes that are researched and tested. We provide a life time warranty on our work read lessRecent Review:I just wanted to take the time to thank A Better Choice Waterproofing for the great job they did on our basement! Bill (a VP) came out and did an estimate for us on our bowed and cracked wall. He was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and accurately diagnosed the problem. The day they came to do the repair, Bill and his crew arrived, started working immediately, and did the job quickly with an emphasis on quality. All of the gentlemen were very friendly, helpful, and did a fantastic job! The price was definitely much lower than we were anticipating too, making it a great value. I would highly recommend them read lessStephen K.
- Business Description:Engineered Foundation Solutions offers excellent service to customers in twelve counties within the tri-state area and is dedicated to quality work and the safety of your structure. Our commitment to customer satisfaction in every step of each individual project, from beginning to end, puts us above the rest read lessRecent Review:Brian came over after we had talked with several contractors about a concrete porch underside (in basement room) and one of those contractors made us think the concrete was in such a bad state of "imminent failure" that it needs a full replacement.So, while we continued to get quotes for a full replacement, we also asked a retired architect friend to give his opinion. He did not think concrete was so bad and he was glad we were having a structural engineer (Brian) coming over a few days later. Brian explained why he did not think the concrete was in need of full replacement (very expensive!) and also the damage was not a foundation/structure integrity issue (not "imminent failure"). We had spoken to several contractors and the cost to fully replace is upwards of 15-20 thousand dollars. From the state of the concrete, Brian did not believe the "symptoms" warranted a full replacement and that the more likely issue was simply that we never "sealed" the concrete with epoxy (and only painted the concrete porch). Given the sky-rocketing costs to do any home repairs, it seems more reasonable for us to do first level repair (not replace) that Brian suggests. Brian's honest and informative consultation (for free!!!) is piece of mind and a HUGE savings. We greatly appreciate Brian coming over to educate us - on his own dime. We will definitely ask Brian to come over again if/when we think we need an honest assessment of our home foundation needs read lessJune S.
- Business Description:Light Design/Build and General Maintenance Architectural Drawings produced through CADD $30/man hour plus any materials, equipment, fuel and disposal fees. No subcontractors! Sole Proprietor working on every job read lessRecent Review:John was a fantastic contractor. He was punctual, responsive and adaptive. His work was accurate and high quality. John made sure to always clean up after he was done. For our job, his bid was extremely reasonable and lower than other contractors. The best part was that he completed our projector UNDER the original quoted price. We will definitely be using John for any major construction and renovation needs and will highly recommend him to family and friends read lessAdam R.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - On The Level Inc Dba. A1 Concrete Leveling & Structural Repair .Recent Review:I thought A-1 did a really great job on my front porch. The job was to stabilize my front porch and, in the process, seal up a large network of holes that a groundhog left underneath it. I reached out to A-1 through their website and received a response within a day or two. I met with one of their project managers to review the job. I thought Christian was very open and honest, and did a great job of explaining what needed to be done. I received the quote within a day, and had it scheduled less than a week later. The crew arrived right on time to my appointment, and completed it within the window that was provided. If I needed similar work done, I would certainly go with them again. To top it off, they also provide a 1-year warranty to cover the work that was performed read lessKyle N.
- Business Description:FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members Call Now! For over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan has been your trusted swimming pool builder. Our experienced design consultants understand the area’s climate and terrain and can help build the pool of your dreams or turn your backyard into the retreat that it once was. Whether it’s a natural rock waterfall, a hydrotherapy spa or free-form pool, we are so confident in the quality of our work that we offer the Anthony & Sylvan Lifetime Structur.. read lessRecent Review:My pool renovation work was completed expertly and with no aggravation . Anthony Sylvan’s experts removed the old and put in the new.Doug A.
- Business Description:Keystone Construction Services LLC. was developed by two successful building contractors with over a combined 40+ years of experience. They have utilized their past business experiences fusing commercial and residential construction to bring one of the utmost "high quality" collaborations of contracting in the area. With our expertise and knowledge in residential and commercial services in both the public and private sectors, we are able to perform jobs from simple to complex ensuring the wor.. read less
- Business Description:Owner/ operator of landscape design and installation firm with over 20 years experience. Small firm that prides ourself on craftsmanship. Performs general contracting/remodeling during winter months.Recent Review:The whole experience was excellent. Chris came and explained what he thought should be done, gave a written estimate, then showed up when he said he would. The work was done on time and everything looks great.ADAM R.
- Business Description:Full service design to pour concrete company. Ready to work with contractors, property owners, developers, city agencies, and property management companies on any projectRecent Review:Moyer Concrete did an excellent job removing old cracked concrete, and collapsed outside stairway to the basement. They also installed a box drain to handle any runoff to prevent it divert it back out into the yard. I would definitely hire them again and I am in the process of doing so read lessBrian H.
- Business Description:KaBone Enterprises was established over our love of dirt and machinery. We enjoy what we do and it shows in our work. We get to the job early and work until its done!Recent Review:TJ & Jimmy are an outstanding crew. If you’re looking for an excavation contractor, call these guys. They communicate really well, do super work, really fair price, and are just all around nice guys. They took my backyard from a mess of mud, holes, and rubble to what’s about to be a sweet lawn! Highly recommend read lessRyan w.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Mineral Point
- South Fork
- New Florence
- Nanty Glo
concrete contractors in Johnstown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Better Choice Inc97 N Thompson Ln
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation Repair850 Western Ave 2nd Floor
- A.W. Plotts Stone & Concrete5172 Forest Avenue
- ABA Services249 Wyoming Road
- Affordable Roofing210 Glenn St
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- A Better Choice Inc
- BadDad construction1421 2nd ave
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- BJOE LLC595 Industrial Park Rd
- Brad & Ted's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing1923 14th Ave
- BRAD GORDON WATERPROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR1814 BLACK OAK ROAD
- Buterbaugh's Kitchen Center4983 Business 220
- BWC Masonry Restoration1925 Red Lane
- BadDad construction
- C&C Property Maint983 Miller Rd
- Caliber Pole BuildingsPO Box 123
- Cameron's Concrete LLC542 Rte 403 S
Homer City, Pennsylvania
- Chimney Doctor9608 Lincoln Hwy Mile Level
- Clint Eakin Construction624 W. Front St Apt A
Oil City, Pennsylvania
- CNC CONSTRUCTION2473 NOLO RD
Penn Run, Pennsylvania
- Corner Stone Gardens LLC1109 Colmar Ave
- COUNTRY LANE CONSTRUCTION LLC150 PINE KNOB RD
- Custom Plus LLC3663 Admiral Peary Hwy
- C&C Property Maint
- Dan Cordell Construction726 Walnut Bottom rd.
- DANCHANKO INC111 Old Orchard Way
- DC General Service726 Walnut Bottom Road
- Diversified Construction, Inc.23 Old School Road
- Du-All Home Improvements, Inc.660 Perkins Pond Road
Beach Lake, Pennsylvania
- Dan Cordell Construction
- Fabcon, Inc.1200 Morea Road
Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania
- Flaugh's Construction and DesignP.O. Box 94
East Freedom, Pennsylvania
- Fosbrink Construction514 dunbar ohiopyle rd dunbar pa
- Frank Fairman's Contracting88 Pine St.
- Freedom Paving and ContractingP.O. Box 377
- Friend Surface Solutions518 Holmes Ave
- Fabcon, Inc.
- G A C Construction Inc7228 Baptist Rd Ste 142
Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
- G.C Construction234 Clinton rd
- Gainer Construction121 front st
Mineral Point, Pennsylvania
- Gilded construction184 pottsville Street
- Greentree Builders and Maintenance LLC369 Cogan Rd
- Greg's Superior Surfaces LLC488 Smith Corner Road
East Freedom, Pennsylvania
- G A C Construction Inc
- Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp696 McKeesport Rd
- Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp
- J&S Construction915 west jackson st
- J-Brown Services283 Doney Town Rd
- J.J. Kennedy, Inc. 1790 Route 588
- Jarrad Zamborsky Contracting2085 Rayne Run Road
Marion Center, Pennsylvania
- John Morgan Contracting203 Comet Crt
- JOSEPH J LEO GENERAL CNTRCTING400 E LOGAN AVE
- J&S Construction
- M D Normile Contracting189 Seal Rd
Eighty Four, Pennsylvania
- Mariani Paving1315 Main St
Dickson City, Pennsylvania
- Marsh & Sons766 Russell Ave
- Mason's Mark Stone Veneer106 Sewickly St
NEW STANTON, Pennsylvania
- Mihalko's General Contracting Inc695 Solomon Run Rd
- Mike Mummey ConstructionPO box 44
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- MOYER CONCRETE1544 OAKRIDGE DR
- M D Normile Contracting
- R2 Renovations
- Raker Builders CoPost Office Box 137
- Ram Jack Ohio1450 E 357th St
- Rankin Renovations67 Goodwill Hill Rd
Grand Valley, Pennsylvania
- RE Faller Co1600 old state rd
- Reed Bros Masonry394 Moween Road
- Richard W Fritz Funeral Home1323 Centre St
- Roberts Four Season Inc613 N Logan Blvd
- Rock-A-Fellas Co Inc6960 Fowler St
- Rolyn Companies7 Crozerville Rd Ste C
- Ron Benton Construction1239 Old Route 22
- R2 Renovations
- S & S Concrete1636 N 5th street
- s&b construction & remodeling partnership517 22nd avenue
- S&J Industries Construction14 North Main St Suite 405
- Sal's Landscaping LLC1385 Broad Ave Ext
Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania
- Signature Construction3521 Somerset Pike
- Somerset Cambria Remodelers Inc431 Horner St
- Standby Power Systems1606 Tanner Ave
Burlington, New Jersey
- Straight Edge Concrete and Masonry9979 RT.119 Hwy N.
Marion Center, Pennsylvania
- S & S Concrete
- ZRayz Property Worx
- ZRayz Property Worx