If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Get matched with top window treatment in Gouldsboro, PA
There are 4 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Gouldsboro
- Crumb's CleaningCrumb's Cleaning went above and beyond what they promised. We would hire them again in a heartbeat. Really great and meticulous cleaning crew.
- BUDGET BLINDSThe two men who came were very professional. The job went very smooth. They were here installing for 3 hours. They vacuumed every window and made sure the blinds worked properly before moving to the next window. I would highly recommend this service.
- Budget BlindsI had a great experience with Budget Blinds. I am a first time homeowner and didn't know the first thing about window treatments. When I called to schedule an appointment, they asked me what kind of window treatments I wanted. I had no clue, so they said they'd bring the works. Tom came out and spent a great deal of time with me. We walked through each room discussing options, he brought samples, and was up front about the prices. He gave honest opinions about what would look good in each room, and those opinions were not based upon price. When I told him my far-fetched hope of having them ordered and installed before my housewarming party (two weeks later), I thought he'd laugh. He said he would try, and he later made it happen. Installation was great. Uneventful, even. They arrived right on time. The guy wasn't shady, needy, or awkward. He did the job, did it well, explained everything, and was out within two hours. Can you really ask for more? Oh, and 0% financing for a year? Don't mind if I do
- Shades, Unltd.WHEN I MOVED INTO MY NEW APARTMENT I WANT A WINDOW TREATMENT THAT WOULD BE MULTIFUNCTIONAL LET IN LIGHT WHEN NEEDED AND FILTERED OR BLOCKED IT WHEN NOT NEEDED, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME AFFORDING ME PRIVACY FROM THE STREET THE PLANTATION SHUTTERS FIT THE BILL AND I AM DELIGHTED WTIH THEM SHADES UNLIMITED TOOK THE PAIN OUT OF CHOOSING AND ORDERING. THEY HELPED ME MAKE MY SELECTION , LISTENED TO WHAT I SAID AND SUGGESTED JUST THE RIGHT ONES THAT WERE JUST WHAT I HAD IN MIND. AND THE COST WAS MOST REASONABLE (COMING IN UNDER THE ESTIMATED QUOTE) tHE INSTALLATION PROCESS WAS PAINLESS -- THEY WERE COURTEOUS, EFFICIENT AND PROFESSIONAL. NOT TO MENTION NEAT -- THEY CLEANED UP AFTER AND TOOK ALL THE PACKING WITH THEM, IF IN THE FUTURE I FIND MYSELF NEEDING WINDOW TREATMENT I WOULD MOST DEFINETELY USE SHADES UNLIMITED AGAI
- DECORATIVE WINDOW TREATMENTSMr. Fletcher came recommended by our draper. He was quick to answer our voice messages on three requests for estimates ( three separate jobs), easy to schedule, on time, and professional when he came to take measurements. Product was delivered on a timely basis and quickly installed to our satisfacion. He is a good tradesman
- Shades, Unltd.I had already used them. They were phenomenal. They were very responsive and they were ahead of schedule. I would recommend them to anybody.
- Awnings on the SideThe choices we were given were thorough. We explained how we needed the blackout shades for sleeping. They came in many colors but we chose basic white. The entire process from picking the shades to ordering the shades to installing took less than two weeks.
- Budget Blindsvery responsive and professional. Delivery was as promised. Quick installation process. Some overlays were slightly too large for a few windows but the installer came back the following week to correct the issue and finish the installation.
- Ace Handyman ServicesIt was a struggle getting them to come out and work. With the Venetian blinds, they came back four or five times. They didn't measure right. I measured it and I knew all the windows were different. They only measured one and they kept coming back. Then they didn't get the room dark. It was a real nightmare. I had them put in laminate flooring. They came to do that and then they had to leave. Everything they did was multiple times. I started this maybe January or February. I didn't shop around. I trusted them from Angie's list
- Budget BlindsWe attempted to buy window treatments from them. Horrible experience - 1. Measure person was late to our house. 2. Our follow up meeting at their office was crazy. They do all the calculations by hand - it takes forever for them to figure out prices. I asked a simple question - and quot;How much to do an average sized window with this?and quot; and she couldn't answer it without five minutes of math. I would they would be trained to say an average window of this dimension would cost this for a decent amount of the inventory. 3. They can't speak intelligently about the differences between products and their prices. I talked to the folks at Lowes, Home Depot and another local place. They were much more friendly and knowledgeable. 4. We have a kid with us and she ask us if the treatments needed to be and quot;kid friendlyand quot;. 5. I asked for a copy of everything and she blocked out the measurements. I understand how window measurements are so important and top secret but she also blocked out what window was involved. She was really rude when questioned about it. 6 . The staff was in some type of fight over a phone call - great atmosphere. 7. The measure person said we qualify for a 25% discount based on the quantity of our purchase. The store said it was already factored in. I remembered the prices I asked when we started and they were the same as before the discount was mentioned. 8. Overall, we got nothing more from our visit than we could have read from their marketing material or website by visiting the store. We seemed to be annoying them with our questions and showing up at their shop. We went to Lowes. Staff member was much friendlier and more knowledgeable. Price was about half. Quality looked the same - they came out to measure and will install for a nominal fee. The sales pitch was so bad at Budget Blinds that I didn't remember why I should spend twice as much with the local shop - so I didn't. Really disappointed
Window Treatment Services in Gouldsboro
- Business Description:We are a locally owned family operated Cleaning Service offering the first and only ultrasonic cleaning technology to our customers in the Scranton, PA area. What does that mean? It means that we provide the most thorough detail cleaning of any cleaning service in the area, because we have the capability to sanitize, deodorize and decontaminate what causes minor and major respiratory illnesses. We use only Bio-Degradable solutions with our services. We have also teamed up with some of the hig..Recent Review:All went well, completely satisfied, he was prompt, did a great job, courteous, neat.fair price. Could not ask for anything else, outstanding job, FIVE Star ratingMarty N.
- Business Description:We are a retail floor & window covering store in business for 43 years. We sell and install carpet, vinyl plank, sheet vinyl, ceramic tile, hardwood floors, laminate floors, vinyl tile and all types of window treatments. We are locally owned and operated and our service is what sets us apart from others. We pride ourselves on making our customer happy from start to finish. While big box stores claim to have the lowest price, bring us their written estimate and we will compare. You will be sur..Recent Review:They were easy to work with and had a large selection. They were very flexible with our scheduling. Good job all around.Steve S.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Property Inspections for Home and or Buildings, Private Commercial or otherwiseRecent Review:We asked our realtor for a “pit bull” inspector and she recommended this company. We were present with the inspector and asked a lot of questions and listened intently to his concerns and observations. We left feeling like we had some issues but nothing major. Well, after settlement it became clear that the inspector missed a huge carpenter ant infestation that damaged the entire back of the house including walls and beams. He missed leaking windows and pipes that had cause mold and mildew damage in two separate areas of the house. He missed several areas of roof damage and a decaying rotting exterior chime to structure. When I pointed to the ceiling and said is that brown spot a leak he said no, that’s just a missed paint spot! We made settlement after what we thought was a good inspection report. It turns out that we had to spend tens of thousands of dollars on critical repairs that the inspector missed or assured us were minor. The roof and window leaks were severe. The carpenter ant infestation was critical. Needless to say we were very angry and extremely disappointed that these things got missed and we got misled. We would not recommend this inspector to othersTrish S.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:Awnings on the Side is committed to providing the ultimate in custom Solar Protection. We take great pride in providing our customers with a wide range of state-of-the-art Retractable Awnings and other shading products that protect their families, homes and businesses from the harmful UV rays of the sun. Our commitment is to offer innovative products of the highest quality and workmanship that represent the best value in the marketplace. We believe that prompt, dependable and friendly servi..Recent Review:I never received a response to my request.Julie B.
- Business Description:Always your best bet in window treatments. Blinds,shades and shutters. Convenient shop at home service. Ask about our local low price guarantee
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
- Business Description:Roofing Contractor Have you been searching for that perfect roofing contractor to help you with your next project? Give us a call at 570-561-9445 for roofing services in Wilkes-Barre, PA, and the surrounding area. Metal Roofing – Metal roofing is one of the most durable building materials on the market today. Roof Replacement – We provide roof replacement and roof installations for Wilkes-Barre, PA, and the surrounding area. Give us a call today for your free roof installation estimate. Shing..Recent Review:Not so well. beware. Owner VInce was very welcoming at first, he made us feel like we could trust him and we felt confident. He did our Roof when we went away on vacation, we came home to a disaster , he sub contracted which he said he doesn't do, well he did and my home was destroyed, all my belongings were left in filth and holes in my roof, we lost memorable items we can not replace. He promised to make it better and sent his teenage son to clean it up , he started on the porch and went days without showing up, he did not give me what was in our contract , the quality is terrible, my porch is falling apart after 5 months,the concrete within five months has cracked and our porch is literally falling apart, he took 22,000.00 from us and has not returned any calls or made any efforts to back up his work : he lied and said he wasn't paid, so beware; we have all checks and are taking him to court. He can not be trusted with your home, it has been so upsetting for our family to have to go through this , please consider another contractor. He will quote you a great price and lie about all his bad reviews , he deletes them off his website. Do not Trust him or his company, and spread the word so others don't have this happen to themStephanie J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Find window treatment in
- Pocono Lake
- Pocono Pines
- Old Forge
- Pocono Summit
- Long Pond
- Lake Harmony
- West Pittston
- Mount Pocono
window treatment in Gouldsboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- First Class Tint60 Meeser St
- First Class Tint
- Independent Construction10 appollo drive
West Wyoming, Pennsylvania
- Independent Construction
- Manganaro Property ManagementP.O. Box 496
- Manganaro Property Management
- NV Interior Design Artisans816 Tremont Dr
- NV Interior Design Artisans
- Pocono Home InspectionsPO. Box 2179
Pocono Pines, Pennsylvania
- Pocono Home Inspections
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- The Handy Man Can400 1st St
- The Handy Man Can
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR