FOSTER EXTERIORS WINDOW COMPANY

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2004

1350 N Buckner Blvd #216

Dallas, TX 75218

Foster Exteriors Window Company - Address: 1350 N Buckner Blvd #216 Dallas, TX 75218 Tel# (214) 319-8400 In 1987, Lynn Foster started Foster Exteriors as a window, siding and roofing company in Dallas. Over the years, Foster Exteriors has received many manufacturers’ awards for creativity and workmanship. In 2007, after 20 successful years, Lynn made the decision to specialize in Energy Efficient Windows exclusively, thus becoming Foster Exteriors Window Company, while continuing to maintain his three principles of Quality Materials, Quality Workmanship and Reasonable Prices. Our customers tell us that they receive good value because we offer the best products and service for the price. We have assembled a cohesive team of expert installers and staff that will assist you at every phase of this process. Foster Exteriors now offers 100% financing. We have several plans available starting as low as 5.99%, and no interest if paid within 18 months....

09/10/2020

Allen P.

Arrived on time. Were careful to protect inside and outside. Did good job. Cleaned up and hauled off old windows. Very happy with outcome. Not the cheapest but not the most expensive. But very good work.

Description of Work
Replace 14 residential windows

Category replacement windows,woodworking

07/18/2020

Pamela S.

We used Foster Exterior Windows in 2019 and were very satisfied with the quality of their work. So, used them again this summer to install windows on the other side of our house. As always, they respond quickly to your needs. An appointment is made to view the project, and a bid is quickly submitted. Appointments for the work are set up and then the workers arrive promptly and work very fastidiously. I am delighted with the service of this company obviously as I am a repeat customer.

Description of Work
Replacement of four windows.

Category replacement windows,woodworking

08/21/2019

Pamela S.

Everything about the company was excellent. Appointment was made, and the representative arrived on time fully prepared what services he could provide. The representative fully explained what my options were for new windows and what the process would be for installation. After agreeing to what I wanted, a contract was signed. And, the window installer then visited and again explained the process along with checking out anything that would be out of the ordinary. Windows were in front of a flower bed, and he said that he would install the windows without stepping on the flowers. The representative kept us fully informed about the time when the windows would be installed, and they were installed a day ahead of schedule. The windows were installed by two excellent workers. They were meticulous in removing the old windows and installing the new ones. After installation, all debris was removed and flower beds were the same as when they arrived. It was wonderful working with a company that did such good work. I definitely recommend them and would use them again for any window project.

Description of Work
Replace six windows.

Category replacement windows

Thanks for your business! We enjoyed working with you.

08/16/2019

Julie A.

This is such a great company. Logan was so professional and polite. He communicated clearly and gave me the exact quotes I asked for (I asked for quotes on several different scenarios). I didn’t know anything about Windows. Logan explained everything, showed me how the new windows work and made great suggestions on what I could do to save money. His installers are true pros. They helped me with my furniture, made sure there was no mess and left my house exactly the way they found it. They were so polite and definitely on time. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I looove my new windows. I wish I had called Foster years ago.

Description of Work
5 new windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your positive review. Customers like you are a pleasure to work with. We really appreciate your comments on our team! Lynn Foster

07/03/2019

Michael S.

Doing business with Logan was great. He was not pushy for a sale when he gave me a quote. He was informative and no-nonsense. Once we decided to move forward with them, he kept me informed as my windows were being made and scheduling was really easy. He set clear expectations for install day when he gave me the quote, when we scheduled install and the day before install. Miguel Sr and Jr came to install. These guys were very positive and high energy. You can tell they take a lot of pride in their work.

Description of Work
17 dual pane single hung windows of various sizes.

Category replacement windows

It was a pleasure to work with you on this project. We appreciate your business!

05/14/2019

John D.

Trust Foster Exteriors - They are the right partner for your project. We recently decided to replace all of the original 38 aluminum windows in our 20+ year old house. I received several quotes from different providers, all of which were for different vinyl windows. Fortunately, I included Foster Exteriors as one of the companies to provide a bid. From the the first time that Logan Foster came into our home to provide a bid, through all of the measuring, the ordering, the installation, and final inspection, he was more than just another contractor or salesman. He was a true partner on this project. He made sure our needs were met, helped us understand what to expect, proactively took steps to address potential concerns, and was always true to his word. I couldn’t imagine having a better experience on this project with anyone else. I am also very happy with the installation team at Foster Exteriors. Miguel and his team are masters of their craft, trustworthy, and they are also very good to work with. The total installation took about two and a half days and I enjoyed having his team in my home (yes enjoyed). They were happy to explain what they were doing, very courteous and kind, respectful of our home and property, clean, thoughtful, thorough and efficient. My new window experience was wonderful because of Logan and his team at Foster Exteriors. The whole team’s attention to detail amazed me. For example some of the salesmen at other companies selling windows told me that it was normal to have a quarter inch gap between the new window and the window frame. These salesmen said their installers would just fill the gap with some foam and “everything would be fine”. The team at Foster Exteriors measured our windows multiple times and all of the windows fit perfectly. Yes, perfectly. The fit was so perfect that there was definitely no need for foam, and almost no need for caulk around the edges. Another positive example is the time that Logan took discussing our order before it was placed with the manufacturer. We walked around the house discussing grid patterns, and placement. He proactively discussed how grids would align with other windows and let us know if there might be a problem. His foresight, expertise and knowledge make him the best partner for new windows. I highly encourage you to give Foster Exteriors your business. If you live anywhere in the DFW area, you deserve the opportunity to have them as your partner on a window project. (Dallas, Addison, Plano, Richardson, Garland, Allen, McKinney, Mesquite, Murphy, Lucas, Irving, You name it.)

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your business and your comments on our team! Lynn Foster

04/07/2019

Brandon K.

Initially got estimates from 3 or 4 companies for replacing 6 windows. Foster's was very quick to respond. After deciding to go with them, Logan communicated continuously throughout the process and the work done very quick.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Category replacement windows

Thank you for you business. Your home looks great!

04/02/2019

Bill F.

Asked for a quote and Logan Foster showed up noticeably upset another vendor was there giving a bid. He gave me the quote after discussing the price very rudely and unprofessional. He did not bother leaving the quote and left abruptly.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Category replacement windows

Thank you for the opportunity to estimate your home project. When we saw you had set a dual appointment with a fellow contractor, as a courtesy to both of you, we attempted to reset the appointment. You insisted we stay and give you a price, although the climate of the conversation and criticism that followed was of an unwelcoming tone. We quickly quoted the project and saw our way to the door before any more uncomfortable conversation could continue. We regret that you were unable to enjoy the benefits and satisfaction of doing business with us. Lynn Foster, Owner

02/08/2019

Lyndsay H.

We had one large window on the front of our house (technically 6 large bow windows together) replaced by Foster Exteriors. Logan is extremely responsive, knowledgeable and professional. His installers were very friendly, thorough, courteous of trash and debris before and after the install. The entire install took less than 3 hours and it looks amazing. Our window(s) no longer have condensation! The temp was 26 degrees this morning and the windows didn't even fog up. Thanks to Logan and team for a great experience. Do yourself a favor; stop reading reviews and give them a call.

Description of Work
Window Replacement (6 bow windows)

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

11/13/2018

Glen C.

Foster Exteriors removed thirteen old steel casement windows at our house and replaced them with new custom-manufactured vinyl windows. Logan Foster came over to give us an estimate. His professional presentation and knowledge regarding the possible window types and his recommendations for style and configuration was awesome. We got estimates from four other companies and none of them came close to giving us the confidence to let them do the job. Honestly, Foster’s price quote was not the lowest but we chose them because we plan on having these windows for many years and we wanted the job done right. They not only met but exceeded our expectations. The installation is as important as the windows. I’ve heard so many horror stories of shoddy work by inexperienced crews and how they’ve left behind a clean-up disaster. Foster’s team had it down. They were not only meticulous but friendly and personable. Those guys didn’t cut corners. The customer service is amazing. I’m sure there are minor issues that come along with any job. One of our small windows had a superficial scratch. We were also concerned that a strip of caulking wasn’t thick enough and one screen had a nick in it. When I called Logan, he took care of it right away. The entire process was positive and we’re happy with the results. I highly recommend Foster’s.

Description of Work
Replaced 13 steel casement windows with new vinyl windows

EcoView Windows and Doors

Replacement windows and doors increase the value of your home, improve energy efficiency, and save you money on your energy bills. Our professional installers replace your old windows/doors with Energy Star rated new windows or doors to fit your needs. Set up a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our professional consultants. We'll discuss your needs and create a plan for replacement windows you'll love with an affordable budget. A special offer includes 0% interest for 18 months with approved credit.

Offers by EcoView Windows and Doors on Angi
    Metroplex Windows & Glass Inc.,

With over 20 years of experience, Metroplex Windows and Glass installs window replacements and glass replacement in doors, mirrors, showers and more in homes across the DFW area. Whether you're building a new residence or want to make your current home more beautiful and energy-efficient, we have the selection and know-how to make sure that you'll save time and money on your new windows and glass.We also offer free estimates over the phone.

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth is a family-owned and operated business, and believes home improvement should be a simple, stress-free process. We focus on customer service and product quality, helping homeowners throughout the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area achieve their renovation goals. From replacement windows and replacement doors to premium vinyl siding, all of our products offer superior energy efficiency, endless comfort, and help lower utility bills all year-round. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home estimate!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Foster Exteriors Window Company specializes in installing custom made vinyl & aluminum replacement windows & sliding patio doors.

Entry door replacement, Glass Repair, Vinyl Siding, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Roofing.