Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Gouldsboro, PA
There are 6 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Gouldsboro
- M&O Garage Doors LlcExcellent! Very professional, knowledgeable, organized, and work finished sooner than I inspected. Was scheduled for a day later, got a call and asked if he could come a day earlier! Excellent! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
- House Doctor Home Improvement ServicesJob well done!! It took 2 work days to build my lattice walls, wash and stain my 2 decks. Stairs where not stable and the House Doctor just fixed them. He got the job done!!!! He loves his job and it shows. Thank you House Dr.
- M&O Garage Doors LlcExcellent. would recommend. Answered all questions. Returned phone calls promptly. Friendly and professional in manner.
- M&O Garage Doors LlcService was done professionally, he was very informative and gave recommendations for improvement. Very pleasant experience!
- M&O Garage Doors Llcarrived on time, worked timely, cleaned up everything like he wasn't even there. Everything was done as explained, within budget given at estimate and very nice and respectful. No issues with anything since, very high quality work.
- Girard's Garage Door ServicesWhen my wife left this morning, the garage door descended, accompanied by a loud "bang." It's a double door and one of the springs had broken. I found this company through a full-page add in the phonebook. They were up to my house within 45 minutes of my call. The young man was very pleasant and informative (he also knew what he was doing by the organization and effeciency of his work). The house is only 7 years old. He suggested replacing both springs, as their tension life is about equal (the other one would go sooner, rather than later). He also noted that the builder had omitted an important bracket, which attaches to the lift lever. It was currently attached direcly to the door, which is not a strong material. After he added the bracket, you could appreciate the difference. He finally recommended a surge protector, made by the same company that made the lift mechanism (Liftmaster).. He lubricated the new springs, all the brackets' bushings, and recommended repeating this with a specific silicone spray made for garage doors in the future (which he did not try to sell me - only recommened Home Depot. The springs are guaranteed for 10 years; the electrical circuitry for 5 years. His work took less than an hour. I will use these folks in the future and would recommend them. (I didn't shop around for price, but I feel the materials and labor - $454 - were reasonable for their quick availability and the excellence of the workmanship. read less
- Girard's Garage Door ServicesHe did an excellent job and fast - the door is like it was fifteen years ago when it was purchased. I spent more than I expected to but they traveled some distance and a lot of parts were replaced due to fifteen years of wear and tear. They guarantee their work for ten years and have coupons. Their customer service team is pleasant and professional. They are a great business to deal with and they stand behind their work read less
- Girard's Garage Door ServicesThe work was performed very professionally and timely. The installer was courteous and did an excellent job. We love our new garage door. It has really enhanced the beauty of our property. Also, the total price was exactly what was estimated. No hidden costs. We were also reassured that if there were any problems with the door in the future, we should not hesitate to call the company read less
- Girard's Garage Door ServicesThe original appointment time we were given was 10-12 am, but at about 10:30 we received a phone call that the technician was running late, and would arrive between 1 & 3. The technician arrived about 1:30. He was very polite and fixed the garage door opener within 15 minutes. He explained his findings to me and provided suggestions for future maintenance. I was impressed with his speed and competence read less
- M&O Garage Doors LlcHe was here early morning and worked until about 5 PM. He removed all the old equipment and hangers and installed all new. He also installed the code in my car so I could operate the remote from my car opener. I would recommend him to anyone who asks. I also intend to have him do more for me at a later date read less
Garage Door Companies in Gouldsboro
- Business Description:Award winning. Precision Door Services Of North East PA the Wyonming Valley and surrounding areas on a daily basis. Most customers are seen within four hours of a phone call for service and our trained technicians arrive with a fully stocked truck. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day. We offer a free service call with repair to Angie's List customer read lessRecent Review:Terribly disappointed. I suggest not wasting your time. I called last week to schedule an estimate to install high lift tracks, new jack shaft openers, and any necessary new hardware on my garage doors. I spoke with the office manager, then the shop manager to schedule an estimate. Nearly a week later when they were supposed to come give the in person estimate, I received a call that they were not interested in doing the job unless I replaced the doors as well. They claimed the job was too involved and would require more hardware, but replacing the doors is a non-starter as they're solid architectural doors that match the house. They did not quote what hardware would be required, and frankly it made little sense from an engineering standpoint as there is nothing that precludes a wooden door to be a high lift, the doors are not abnormally large or heavy at only 9'wx8' high, and the openers and hardware are rated for much more. They admitted it was possible to fit the door with the appropriate hardware [doors which they gladly charged >$1500 to change the rollers and springs on just 3 years ago], but were still uninterested in the job unless we changed the doors. There is no engineering reason why this door could not be converted to a high lift, or have the openers installed - I got the impression they just didn't want to the job unless they got to sell new doors too. They offered no alternative, no increased pricing, just a cancelation on the estimate. They wasted my time, and in the end admitted that they were just too busy for a job like this read lessCarlo F.
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATES for new garage doors. Customer satisfaction is our goal. When it comes to choosing the right company for your garage door needs, you can count on M&O Garage Doors for quality products at affordable prices, Experienced technicians who provide our valued customer with fast, reliable, local and professional service. Contact us to see what we can do for you today read lessRecent Review:Excellent! Very professional, knowledgeable, organized, and work finished sooner than I inspected. Was scheduled for a day later, got a call and asked if he could come a day earlier! Excellent! Would definitely recommend to anyone read lessDel K.
- Business Description:Garage Door Installation/Repair/Parts. Business established May 1968. Cost determined by the job. LIC# PA022775Recent Review:He arrived on time, did the job quickly and professionally, for the amount quoted. Everything works great and he cleaned up after himself. I also want to add that we called 4 other places that were A rated on this website (as well as requested quotes using the website) - we are still waiting to hear from them at all. Nobody else answered the phone or responded to our queries in any way. Rowe picked up the phone when we called, made an appointment within a short time-frame, and got the job done well in a few hours for a very reasonable price read lessShannon R.
- Business Description:Our ideal customer is a homeowner or commercial business looking to making improvements in their space or need installation services. We can provide services anywhere from installing playgrounds, washer and dryer installation, building shelves, crown molding, fixing garage doors, kitchen, bathroom, basement renovations, office construction etc.. read lessRecent Review:Our office had a makeshift kitchen with coffee pot, fridge, microwave, and air fryer set up on a folding table. Tedy gutted the room down to the studs. He removed old carpeting, the drop ceiling and the wood paneling that was all older than I am! He listened to our needs of what we desired for an office kitchen and made it happen. Even with the prices of materials the way that they are we gave him our budget and after a few tweeks we now have a beautiful and functional office kitchen - with a sink!! We’ve already started the next phase of our office remodel with MultiVision and he’s making the magic happen all over again! read lessCherise D.
- Business Description:House Doctor Home Improvement ServicesRecent Review:Excellent. Mr Elvis Vasquez went above and beyond to help us with our project. He explains the details of the situation and makes sure that the job is done right the first time. Definitely would recommend The House Doctor to others read lessAvis P.
- Recent Review:We have used Praefke Construction a few times in our home. Him and his helper are really great. The job is done well, the price is fair, and they clean as they go. They are very friendly and trustworthy. I have a list of home repairs, and I will call them to do all of them read lessLisa T.
- Business Description:Property Inspections for Home and or Buildings, Private Commercial or otherwiseRecent Review:We asked our realtor for a “pit bull” inspector and she recommended this company. We were present with the inspector and asked a lot of questions and listened intently to his concerns and observations. We left feeling like we had some issues but nothing major. Well, after settlement it became clear that the inspector missed a huge carpenter ant infestation that damaged the entire back of the house including walls and beams. He missed leaking windows and pipes that had cause mold and mildew damage in two separate areas of the house. He missed several areas of roof damage and a decaying rotting exterior chime to structure. When I pointed to the ceiling and said is that brown spot a leak he said no, that’s just a missed paint spot! We made settlement after what we thought was a good inspection report. It turns out that we had to spend tens of thousands of dollars on critical repairs that the inspector missed or assured us were minor. The roof and window leaks were severe. The carpenter ant infestation was critical. Needless to say we were very angry and extremely disappointed that these things got missed and we got misled. We would not recommend this inspector to others read lessTrish S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for labor. Cost is determined by the job. Some travel charges. Some service charges. Extra charge for after-hours service may apply.Recent Review:Left my drywall obviously poorly repaired. Promised to come back to fix. Cashed check, never returned and stopped responding to calls and texts. Stay away!!Adam b.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Find garage door companies in
- Pocono Lake
- Pocono Pines
- Old Forge
- Pocono Summit
- Long Pond
- Lake Harmony
- West Pittston
- Mount Pocono
garage door companies in Gouldsboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&C Home ImprovementPo box 176
Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania
- A1 Remodeling612 W. County Rd.
- AA ConstructionP.O box 2155
- All Door Sales Inc1109 Main St
- Allen Builders & Landscape ServicesPO Box 701
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- Amoroso Quality Contracting2553 Tacoma Dr
- AR-Tech39 Rte 435
- A&C Home Improvement
- B squared construction19 green street
- B squared construction
- David J Bozym324 Alder St
- David J Bozym
- Five & Two Renovations, LLC2339 Sierra View Drive
- Five & Two Renovations, LLC
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- K&M Garage Doors6260 Kaylor Ct
- K&M Garage Doors
- Multi vision904 McKinley Way
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
- Multi vision