What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Elkins Park, PA
There are 30 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Elkins Park
- Eli LandscapingLoudin and his team are thoughtful, reliable, and do beautiful to work. Our property is unique and they put a lot of thought and care into beautifying and maintaining it. We also use them for snow services, and they are very efficient and reliable.
- Nichols Pressure WashingIt went amazing, he did a great job pressure washing. The price was great at only 300.00. Tyler's customer service was above par, he answered every question and even after having to reschedule a few times because of my busy schedule he was patient and got me in. I will use him in the future for everything I need outside work wise. He is a great young business man
- Dmagana LandscapingWanda is my go-to person for advice on our home's landscaping needs. She is very knowledgeable, honest, and fair. She has good people working for her who take pride in their work.
- APM Lawn CareMy overall experience with APM Lawn Care was absolutely outstanding. The customer service, friendliness, quality and professional etiquette was excellent. I was very impressed with their services and found them affordable for the amount of work that we needed to be completed. Would highly recommend to anyone in need of lawn maintenance
- Assistance On The GoGreat personality works great without instructions professional affordable and efficient over all got the job done thanks again for your service !
- Assistance On The GoExcellent, the best job I’ve ever had done by an independent contractor. Well disciplined and very organized
- SARAH'S LANDSCAPING LLCWalter and his crew did an excellent job on all four projects. Punctual, cooperative, flexible and always kept to his committments and price. He's my go to contractor for this kind of work! Total cost for all four projects $3,000+
- EVERGREEN LANDSCAPE MGMT INCI've used Evergreen for many years at 3 different houses. Jay and crew are great. Excellent communication, design ideas, and suggestions. They are quick and meticulous. I had them do a total rip out and redesign of the front yard at one house for which they had to remove several overgrown bushes, regrade, and replant. I also had them install a privacy fence across the back yard and a short split-rail fence with gates at both sides of the house. At the 2nd house I had them completely regrade, fill, reseed and fertilize my disaster of a back yard (It took more than 6 dump trucks worth of fill). They also built a 2 tier retaining wall along the 40 ft. driveway and another stacked stone retaining wall along a sloped part of the back yard. The back yard went from a patchy, rut-filled, weed-infested disaster with several rotten stumps to a level green playground when they were done. Along the way I've also had them do fertilization treatments, aeration and over-seeding, spring and fall cleanups, and cuts. We're now on house 3 and getting started all over again. I won't use anyone else. Highly recommended
- Decker's Hardscaping & Landscaping Inc.Each project received Decker's full attention. The workforce was prompt and professional. And, I was kept abreast of project developments and needed changes. I would recommend Deckers to any and all who can utilize their services.
- Pell Tree CompanyJohn is a very professional and responsive business owner. He came out for an estimate promptly and was competitively priced. There were some problems with last minute schedule changes, but the work was done well and they tended to all of our requests. When we mentioned one area wasn't cleared, he sent his guys right back out to take care of it. We will definitely keep him in mind for future work
Leaf Removal Services in Elkins Park
- Business Description:Whether you want to tame that wild yard or if it just needs a small sprucing up, we’ve got you covered. We combine artistry with an appreciation for eco-friendly living to give you a yard that is beautiful. We are always open and will be very responsive right away. Reach out today for your free quoteRecent Review:Great service! Would definitely work with this company again.Frank S.
- Business Description:No job is too big or too small we do it all! Professional landscape and hardscape company who specializes in outdoor services that includes mowing, weeding, yard clean ups, mulching, pavers/concrete, painting, retaining walls, sod, turf, fencing, fertilizers, and professional planting. We also are very qualified in tree removal/stump grinding, brick and stone work, deck installation and repairs, interior work, and junk removal. We will beat any competitors pricing and prove to you our work is..Recent Review:I am very pleased with the service and professionalism of Parkyn Landscaping. This is my second time using their services and both times I have been extremely impressed with how professional and timely they are. We hired Tyler last year to prep our back yard and install sod. The results were great and we were extremely happy with the results. This year, we decided we wanted to start a garden in our back yard and due to the maintenance required to upkeep the grass we decided to remove the sod and convert it to a turf surface. We contacted Tyler for a quote and received an estimate for the cost. We did some additional research and determined the quote was fair and in line with competitors for the service. After confirming the budget for the project and working on finalizing the details we agreed to the price and moved forward with the project. We waited for the weather to clear up and all the supplies were gathered the project. Tyler completed the project in a few days and it turned out better than we imaginedMichael P.
- Business Description:We are a SBE owned and family operated business.We are members of the BBB with an A+ Rating. Call today about the specials for 2014. We offer payment options such as VISA MASTERCARD DISCOVER CASH or CHECKRecent Review:I HAD TO VERY LARGE TREES IN MY FRONT YARD. THEY WERE HANGING OVER MY HOME,DRIVE WAY AND STREET... MARK'S CREW SHOWED UP ON TIME, WORKED EFFICENTLY AND WERE RESPCTFUL OF MY YARD AND FLOWERS ON OUR PROPERTY... HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE IN NEED OF A JOB WELL DONE AT A REASONABLE AND FAIR PRICE..THANKS MARK AND CREWJoann S.
- Business Description:For over 20 years McCreesh Tree Service, Inc. has been providing prompt and professional tree care services to Bucks County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia areas. We pride ourselves in providing old fashioned customer service by listening to the needs of our clients and providing services that work best for their needs and their budget. From Hazardous tree removal to selective pruning, McCreesh Tree Service, Inc. will work hard until the customer is happy. This is our guarantee. Give us a..Recent Review:Contacted this company to look at a tree in our back yard. Yesterday I specifically asked them to have the person coming out call me before they arrive so I could get someone to let them in to my backyard. I never receive a call, the guy shows up at my house and begins walking my property. Today I speak to Scott and we agree to him stopping by at 4pm when my son-in-law would be home to let him in to the yard. Not even 20 minutes after I spoke with him, he shows up at my house and starts walking my property AGAIN. I try to get his attention through our security system as he is standing under the speaker, but he ignores it. He places an estimate in my door and again ignores me when I try to get his attention from the security system. I call him back and he tells me he never agreed to 4pm, that I told him I would let my "son" know he was coming and that he wasn't looking for a security system so that's why he didn't hear me calling out to him. He never even knocked on my door or rang my door bell to get my "son's" attention. How can you have faith and trust in a company that can't follow simple direction, that will just walk on to your property without your knowledge, and be unapologetic? I will be sure to spread the word around as to how unprofessional this company really isKatie K.
- Business Description:First and foremost, we live by this motto: Somedays you make money, somedays you make friends, but on a good day, you make both! You have found an honest contractor…. We are downhome friendly, polite, reliable, knowledgeable, highly recommended and on time. We are proud to be family owned and operated as a father daughter team. We are a licensed and insured full-time, full-service family run company offering services in Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Drywall, Painting, Tile, Flooring..Recent Review:He is a very nice person personable and patientGina M.
- Business Description:Our experienced team has over 25 years of experience and is here to help you with all of your chimney and masonry needs. That means you won’t have to climb up on the roof or buy special tools made to care for your chimney and fireplace. Our experience and expertise will save you time and trouble and ensure that your fireplace and chimney are properly maintained. What’s more, we offer a 17 point inspection that can help you stay on top of your chimney’s condition and alert you to any repairs t..Recent Review:Contacted 3 chimney repair companies listed on this website. All with A ratings. Needed repair to one masonry chimney crown and possibly a replacement cap for the home oil burner vent. Above All Chimney and Masonry rep arrived on time for estimate and inspected both locations. He advised the oil burner cap was in good shape and did not need replacement. He completed a written estimates for two different methods for repairing the crown before leaving. One of the other companies never showed up. The rep from the third company never inspected the oil burner vent and tried to sell me a spray sealer treatment for masonry. Told I would get telephone call estimate. A day later received a call with an expensive estimate for cap replacement, crown repair, and sealer treatment. Contacted Above All and set appointment within a week to complete the repair. Arrived on time and completed repair quicklyThomas C.
- Business Description:Cedar Run is enjoying its 41st year of designing, installing and maintaining exciting outdoor living spaces using ecologically sensitive materials and techniques for our customers in Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery counties. We are long time members of the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia, and are proud to have received their 2008 Triple Bottom Line Award, in part for our efforts at integrating Rainwater Harvest and re-use systems with permeable paving solutions, rain g..Recent Review:We didn't hire the company because they wanted $1,400. to do the job. The gentleman returned my call promptly, and explained that in order to accept the job, he would need to have a day's work for two men, and that's why he would have to charge so muchLaura K.
- Business Description:Established in 2009 Executive Tree Care is and has been growing to become a well established company in the community. We specialize in Tree Removal and Pruning, as well as stump grinding and tree/plant care & installation. We are also able to assist with cat aerial and rescue! Give our live office staff a call today to schedule your free assessment!Recent Review:There was no clean up,front lawn has to be reseeded,no worst part was when they were taking a tree down by my wires in the front they were pulling and sparks and smoke atarted(arcing) They never finished they left the tree tops on my wires.Wires sagging.Called Peco they told us Executive should have called Peco to turn off the power.Peco called Asplundh and they are finishing the work.My front looks awful.Stay awaDawn D.
- Business Description:We offer affordable lawn mowing services with prices starting as low as $35 a lawn. Other offered services include Lawn Care, Mulching, Planting, Shrub Trimming, Brush Removal, Power Washing, Leaf Removal, Residential Snow Removal and Salting. Limited Time Offer!! For every contract, get one free mow, and for every customer referral get %15 off of a service of your choice! Book EVERYTHING LANDSCAPING today where the grass IS ALWAYS greener on our sideRecent Review:Owner, Steve Cotugno came & gave verbal cost estimate timely. I explained then that needed clear contract w/ specs.. He e-mailed an invoice with cost info. but no specs. I had explained. I replied next day w/ proposed contract he could just cut & paste and asked therein: "OK, Steve, what do you say?" Then called & left message, e-mailed on his web site form too, then called again. No reply: he flakedLaura K.
- Business Description:Falcone Landscaping provides quality lawn and landscape care for residential and commercial clients. Driven to make clients happy by providing beautiful outdoor spaces with responsive professional service, Falcone Landscaping is the premier landscaper in greater Montgomery CountyRecent Review:Steve and his crew did an amazing job making our landscaping look fresh and new. They were quick , professional and charged a very fair price for the work done. We have used other landscapers in the past who left us disappointed, but now we know we can count on Steve to do a great jobJennifer H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Bala Cynwyd
- Pennsauken Township
- Merion Station
- Lafayette Hill
leaf removal services in Elkins Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-877-Takaway1302 Easton Rd. Ste 1351
- A and M Landscaping LLC500 N. 4th St
Vineland, New Jersey
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A.C.E1225 wellington
- ABERDEEN LAWN & GARDEN214 N ABERDEEN AVE
- Above All Chimney and Masonry1907 W. Lincoln Hwy Bldg A
- ACC Landscape Design1 Cedar Grove Rd
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
- Accurate Gutter Installation LLCP.O. Box 268
Merion Station, Pennsylvania
- Adam Hill Contracting492 Ford St , Suite 2
- Advancescapes Inc.322 Palmer Drive
- AJ Stanfield Entrepreneurial Enterprize, LLC28 S Charlotte St
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- Alexander's Lawn Maintenance101 Boncouer Rd
- all seasons outdoor homenomicsPO Box 15224
- All Star Fence & Landscaping456 Apple St
- AMC Nursery & Landscaping, Inc.70 Souderton Hatfield Pike
- Ameriseal Contractors Inc.2727 Philmont Avenue 305
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Anfuso Family Tree Care470 Tabor Ave
- Angela B. Vasquez1720 Pennsylvania Ave
Cape May, New Jersey
- Anthony And Sons Handyman Services9349 Treaty Rd
- ANTHONY LANDSCAPES1733 DURHAM RD
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- apple landscaping115 School St
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- Aqua Pro3580 witte st
- Arbor Solutions Inc.3602 Ironstone Rd
- ARJ lawn and landscape26 Mayflower rd
- Atlantic Landscape Co800 A St
- A and M Landscaping LLC
- b&c cleaning service616 w roosevelt blvd
- Baez Landscaping34 E. Reamer Ave. Apt. B
- BALDASSARI LANDSCAPING214 MIAMI DR
- Bauer Landscaping Inc.155 Hill Church Rd
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Bed Heads Property Management1100 Madison Circle
- Beltrans renovations11 maguire st
- BICKEL'S LANDSCAPING & TREE SERVICE INC.3438 PRUSS HILL RD
- Biddle Landscaping65 Foxview Rd
Honey Brook, Pennsylvania
- Blackforest LandscapingPO Box 426
- Blake's Roofing LLC.3411 Decatur St
- BLB Contractors209 Stump Rd
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Blue & White Landscapes3103 Lena Lane
- BNT Construction LLC.1300 Hartranft Ave
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
- Bob's Home Services, LLCPO Box 511
- Bob's Landscape & Tree Service196 N Madison Ave
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania
- BP Landscaping101 S 7th ST
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- BRANCH CREEK LANDSCAPE ASSOC995 CAMP RD
- Broad Street Contracting1113 Wharton Street
- Bucks County Home ServicesP.O. Box 229
- Bulldog Cleaning & Restoration93 Old York Rd. Suite 1-516
- Bulldog Cleaning Service LLC93 Old York Rd Suite 1-516
- b&c cleaning service
- C.M.T. Lawn Care LLC.P.O. Box 7016
- CEDAR RUN LANDSCAPES1054 HORSHAM RD
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Central Point Services & Construction LLCPO Box 362
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
- Checklist Handyman Services428 Highland Ave.
- Chip Chop n' Grind1628 Ellis Woods Rd
- Choates General Contracting, IncPO Box 46313
- chris' landscaping and tree service1134 Stewarts Way
- Ciocco Tree Experts114 North Hills Ave
- Clark's Precision Landscaping, Inc.3030 Street Rd.
- Clean Air Lawn Care Philadelphia928 E. Durard St. Suite 2A
- Clear Solutions LLC408 Denise Lane
Williamstown, New Jersey
- Coastal Property MaintenanceP.O. Box 653
- College Hunks Hauling Junk308 Westtown Rd
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Complete Property Restoration3C Marlen Drive
Robbinsville, New Jersey
- Conroys Liberty Landscaping35 State Rd
- Consalvi's Lawn & Landscaping506 Winding Way
- craig neri building and hardscape construction335 bristol rd
- Crewcut Landscaping LLC215 South Front St.
- Cross River Design Inc1473 US Hwy 22 E
Annandale, New Jersey
- CTC Contracting2109 Biddle Street
- Culligan Concrete & Masonry283 Ursinus Crt
Pemberton, New Jersey
- Cultural Landscapes Inc.5055 Ridge Road
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- CurbAppeal Property Maintenance LLC64 Chestnut Ln
- CURRIE TREE SERVICEPost Office Box 313
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- C.M.T. Lawn Care LLC.
- D&J Home Services912 Cornwells Ave
- Dan's Handy Man services215 West Plover Dr
- DB Property Management Group LLC1149 Lone Eagle Road
West Bradford, Pennsylvania
- Delaware Valley Tree & Landscaping, Inc.359 Paoli Pike
- DeMott's Landscape Services, LLCPO Box 1012
- Dennis Sokolek Landscaping2900 Truman Drive
- DEPENDABLE TREE COMPANY LLC1119 Harker Avenue
West Deptford, New Jersey
- Diamond Cut Landscaping LLC11 Hemlock Dr
- Diarcangelo Contracting2008 Legat Ln
- Discount Roofing1735 Fairmount Ave
- Distinctive Outdoor SpacesPO Box 431
- DLS Builders LLC1048 Gap Rd
- DMG Services101 N 3rd St
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Dooley Pyne Landscape Corporation, Inc.PO Box 571
- Doran's Lawn Service18 shepherd lane
- Doyle & McDonnell Inc30 Lakeside Ave
- D&J Home Services
- E & J's Landscaping & Hauling115 Old Swede Rd
- E&F Hardscaping & Landscaping Inc.3414 Valley Green Dr.
DREXEL HILL, Pennsylvania
- Earthborn Solution Inc1379 Dilworthtown Crossing Suite 125
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- EDD'S TREE SERVICEPo Box 686
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Endless Property Management, LLCPO Box 2211
- Espinoza's Family Landscaping8543 Bustleton Ave
- Ewing & Son Construction306 westbridge rd
- EXCEL LANDSCAPING117 PRINTZ AVE
- Executive Tree CarePO Box 1023
DREXEL HILL, Pennsylvania
- E & J's Landscaping & Hauling