Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Elkins Park, PA
There are 100 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Elkins Park
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsAll individuals involved were very respectful and timely. A few issues did arise, and I was immediately contacted by upper management who made things right. My family loves the pool our new pool.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsBuying and building a pool is a huge decision for any family. That was no different for us. Our team at Anthony Sylvan made the process feel seamless and even fun each step of the way (and there were many steps!) With so many moving parts to the process, other people told us to expect delays and problems but that was NOT our experience with Anthony Sylvan. Except when the pandemic brought a halt to the proceeding of the building process. Fortunately they picked right up where they had left off as soon as restrictions permitted. Thankfully this allowed for our pool to be up and running by Memorial Day weekend. Our project manager - TJ Lathbury was amazing. This is our first pool and we had a million questions and we must have called him many times but he was very patient and taught us everything we needed to know. A couple of times... From Jack Stubbe our salesman/designer, construction managers Greg Janowicz and Tara Wojcik to TJ Lathbury and all the subcontractors in between we cannot recommend this company more highly. You can see for yourself on Instagram @bittersweetknoll
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe relied on Anthony & Sylvan to build our 16,000 gallon free form in-ground pool. We're happy with every facet of the project (from the initial design consultation thru each of the construction phases thru the final product). The entire group of teams were professional and true experts at their craft (excavation, steel, piping, patio & hard-scaping, plastering, etc.). Overall we are very happy with the entire project and would recommend Anthony & Sylvan to anyone interested in a complete pool package (pool + patio + more)
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsI could not recommend a company more highly. Every crew that came through our property was courteous, professional, caring, and incredibly good at what they do. At every phase of the renovation, each crew gave us more than I possibly imagined. I send my thanks to each crew, to Matt Morrison, and to Tom Casey. You are all awesome. thanks for leading the way, Matt
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe had an overall great experience. Our pool could not have turned out better. Our project manager, TJ Lathbury, was great to work with. He kept us informed through the construction process and helped with design to ensure our pool turned out perfectly. After the pool was completed he also helped to explain the upkeep and maintenance that goes along with pool ownership. To this day, many months after completion, I can go to him with any questions I have knowing he will be happy to help. Cant say enough how happy we are with everything. I certainly recommend A&S and TJ to anyone looking at building, upgrading or servicing their pool
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsSpecial thanks to Gary Heuring, Project Manager & Jason Annibali, Design Consultant. Both were extremely knowledgeable & provided timely updates & communication throughout the entire pool construction process. Both were a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Gary & Jason and Anthony & Sylvan.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIn December of 2019, my husband and I made the decision to install an in ground pool. We chose Anthony & Sylvan Pools because of their outstanding reputation. The initial stages of the project however, did not go smoothly. Our salesperson either left or was fired and our original project manager resigned. We were stalled. Fortunately, once Bob Hoke was assigned as our project manager things changed. He maintained frequent contact and kept the balance of the construction on schedule. He communicated with our landscape contractor so that nothing was delayed. Bob worked hard to ensure that we had a useable pool for our summer of quarantine. He continues to check in periodically to make sure that all is working well. I can recommend Anthony & Sylvan Pools based on my experience with Bob Hoke
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThey installed concrete pool.My filter motor lasted 17 yrs before I replaced it.All contractors performed without any issues.No one builds pools better.I had heard of issues with other pool companies but knew Sylven name.
- Mr. Contractor IncI used Mr Contractor in 2017 for a back wall stucco nightmare and they went above and beyond, so I called them again when my sidewalk needed repair and they did not disappoint. They removed the old concrete, cleaned out the tree roots and debris (the cause of the issue) that an old contractor had left behind and poured the new sidewalk. They were thorough with great attention to detail. Beautiful work by their finisher. I highly recommend Mr Contractor
- Bowen Contracting IncThe team was professional and did very good work. There was no mess after the project was finished — just a nice deck to enjoy.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Elkins Park
- Business Description:Tedesco & Silvestera Paving Inc, has been providing high quality paving services since 1988. We offer services to both residential and commercial clients specializing in Driveway Resurfacing, Driveway Removal & Expansion. We also provide asphalt services to our commercial clients which consist of Paving, Patch Work, Milling and Sealcoating.Recent Review:They were awesome!!!! They guys were very professional and knowledgeable. They definitely know what they are doing. I will definitely use them again and recommend to my family and friends.theresa G.
- Business Description:Locally owned business with over 10 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavorsRecent Review:Fernando and his guys removed small trees, removed weeds and old mulch, laid down new mulch, trimmed our bushes, and maple tree and did a fantastic job! His price for the job was very reasonable! They completed the job in less than 5 hours! Their attention to detail was spot on. They cleaned up after themselves and left the space looking better than they found it! I will be hiring them again next yearSaira W.
- Business Description:4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. May contact through email. Additional email: email@example.com. D.B.A. Chris Natalini Masonry, Inc.Recent Review:Wonderful experience! Chris Natalini was very professional. He gave us a fair estimate and he impressed us with his knowledge and ability to explain everything. The crew worked hard and was courteous. The jobs were completed quickly and on time. Chris was here most of the time and either did or supervised the work. The cement work looks great and we're very pleased. Everything was cleaned up well. Top soil and grass seed were planted in necessary areas. We would definitely hire Chris Natalini and Masonry Inc for future projectsRich S.
- Business Description:JR Paving & Construction Co, Inc will build and design your driveway, all finished concrete curbs, and walkways. JR Paving & Construction Co, Inc has purchased more equipment and hired the right crew to service the entire tri county area. We are one of the few licensed and bonded paving contractors in the tri county area also servicing New Jersey and Delaware for commercial projects. We are family owned and operated. Our commitment is to provide you with a cost effective solution for your asp..Recent Review:It went without a hitch! JR and Joe were responsive, timely, personable, informative, eager to please, flexible in adjusting to our schedule and preferences. Crew was polite and conscientious about cleanup. All aspects of work were very high qualityFrank B.
- Business Description:Fully licensed and insured contractor. Concrete, asphalt, stamped concrete, masonry, brick, block and stone pointing. Residential and commercial.
- Business Description:Concrete Color & Stamps, LLC. We are the premier full service concrete company in South Jersey. Serving all areas of New Jersey. Our experienced team guarantee clean and prompt service. We make everlasting impressions.... Our services include Hardscape creation, Concrete maintenance and Design. Our experienced Masons guarantee clean, prompt service. Concrete Color & Stamps, LLC offers a wide variety of services for both commercial and residential concrete. Imagine concrete flooring and paving..Recent Review:Crew was extremely meticulous to details. They were very neat and accommodating as we live in a development that has a lawn service. They moved all of their equipment to allow for the landscapers to do the lawn workbruce c.
- Business Description:Concrete Driveways, Concrete Pouring & Repair, Stamped & Decorative Concrete, Sidewalks, Curbs, Patios, Tennis & Basketball Courts & more. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Morel Co. came out as scheduled after I contacted him. The owner and his employee did an excellent job. They were always prompt, readily made any changes and always left the work area clean and neat. There is no doubt I will use this company again. Workers are friendly, neat, and experienced. I highly recommend Morel CoJudy H.
- Business Description:The roots of Munz Construction actually started when Chris Munz was fourteen working for his father, doing everything. Several years later, at the age of nineteen, Chris went out on his own doing mostly roofing and siding jobs. That was 1985. Since then, the business has grown to include additions, sun rooms, basements, kitchens, decks, replacement windows, and of course, roofing and siding. The staff has also grown to over 40 employees, including Chris's mother and father. Through the years,..Recent Review:Munz is a great company to work with. We had them do some work for us a few years ago on our bay window and were really pleased with the quality of work. When we needed some repair work done on our dormer we immediately called them. Tim did the work on the dormer and again we were very pleased with the quality of work. Would definitely recommend them to anyone needing work done to their homeCyndi D.
- Business Description:Owner operated since 1975. Uses subs occasionally for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. DOES NOT DO REPAIR WORK. License # 22750; PAHIC PA014111; BBPL #167602; N.J. 3Vh0584220. May contact through emailRecent Review:I cannot say enough good things about our experience with this company. They did an excellent job, Big Jim was professional and informative every step of the way. Jim his son and crew did a beautiful job. I had an old rotted porch demolished and replaced with a deck and cement patio with an awning. He took payment in stages as each job was completed and stayed in touch with us letting us know who was coming out and what they would be doing. Great communication. I will recommend We Care to anyone needing their type of service. I will also hire them for any future jobs i may need done in their area of expertise. Again, Good Company and really good people to hireBrenda B.
- Business Description:My company had been operational for over 5yrs, we are a small but highly efficient general contacting company. I employ 8 people. We are fully licensed and insured to operate in the state of Pennsylvania. We offer free estimates and if chosen for a job, we accept a 50% deposit (negotiable) of the total cost. We accept cash and checRecent Review:Scottie was very professional. He came a long way to do a small job. He did extra work for the price we paid. Overall it was a great experience, he was the right man for the job. We will hire Scottie again for his servicesrita w.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Bala Cynwyd
- Pennsauken Township
- Merion Station
- Lafayette Hill
concrete contractors in Elkins Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A and M Landscaping LLC500 N. 4th St
Vineland, New Jersey
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A Plus Basement Waterproofing Inc.899 West Maple Drive
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A. Pennacchi, Inc.428 Old Lancaster Road
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- A1 Handyman & Home Plumbing Services6953 Pawling St
- AAA Hardscaping102 Lockart Plaza
- AB Davis Landscaping & Concrete5423 Haverford Ave.
- Abdo General Contractor1124 Carpenter St
- Able General Contractors234 Cafferty Rd
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Able Paving & Masonry180 Talmadge Rd
Edison, New Jersey
- Abruzzi & Benish Construction4928 Wellington St
- ABSOLUTE BEST REMODELING by NJ Construction2126 Friendship St.
- ACC Landscape Design1 Cedar Grove Rd
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
- Adam Hill Contracting492 Ford St , Suite 2
- Adonis Homes INC401 Bloomfield Dr Ste 1
West Berlin, New Jersey
- ADR SERVICES INC353 Camer Dr
- ADVANCED CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION417 Penn Rd
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- Affordable Contractors9233 Outlook Ave
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- Airtight Design Advanced Waterproofing6909 Collins Ave
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- AJD ROOFING6700 PECHIN ST
- AL MUHSINUN CONSTRUCTION LLCP.O. Box 5792
- Albano Pool Renovation140 Noble Dr
- ALBERT G CIPOLLONI JR INC, CONCRETE719 HIGHLAND AVE
- Alberto General Contracting260 Laveer St
- All & 1 Construction601 Berkley Street
Camden, New Jersey
- all seasons outdoor homenomicsPO Box 15224
- All Star Fence & Landscaping456 Apple St
- ALL-CORE DRILLING COPO Box 12863
- Allen Lee Concrete Construction, LLC2504 Nora's Court
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Ambrus Company LLCPO Box 27
- America Construction Inc2156 Longshore av
- American Builders & Contractors LLC2261 Valley Rd
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- American Pool Concepts LLC920 Woodbourne road
- Ameriseal Contractors Inc.2727 Philmont Avenue 305
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- ANS Construction LLC18 Reisling Place
Swedesboro, New Jersey
- Anthony And Sons Handyman Services9349 Treaty Rd
- ANTHONY LANDSCAPES1733 DURHAM RD
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Anthony Radatti Home Improvements116 Nester Dr
- ANTHONY TARTAGLIONE5223 N 4TH ST
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- Anton & Sons Pools LLC193 S Shady Retreat Rd
- APM Masonry & Construction526 West Oak Lane
- Appalachian Preservation Services, LLC184 Bowers Rd
- Aqua Clean Professional Pressure Washing1620 Tuckerstown Rd
- Aqua-Matic Pools LLC6631 Perkiomen Ave
- Architectural Concrete Design3001 New Falls Rd
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- ARROW PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING1813 E CORNWALL ST
- Artisan Concrete Specialist2023 Devereaux Ave
- Artisan Hardscape and Paving LLC249 Grand Street
Trenton, New Jersey
- Artistic Masonry Co731 Colwell Rd
- AS paving1250 Bethlehem Pk Ste S
- Associa on Call4070 Butler Pike Suite 700
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- ASV Builders Inc.4033 Sawmill Rd.
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- Atlantic Green Pro26 Brentwood Dr
Burlington, New Jersey
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- avantgarde home improvements2828 brighton pl
- A and M Landscaping LLC
- B & B Basement Waterproofing1767 Laurel Ave
- BALDASSARI LANDSCAPING214 MIAMI DR
- BARNES INC1402 E MT PLEASANT AVE
- Barry Jamison Home Improvements222 E Buchert Rd
- BARTHOLOMEW CONCRETE3460 Trewigtown Rd
- Bas Hardwood Floors1703 Grant Rd
- Basement King LLC5937 Castor Ave
- BASEMENT PLUS COPO BOX 27677
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists127 2nd Ave
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- Basil Home Improvement LLC7400 Ruskin Road
- BBC Exteriors & Paving LLC295 E Swedesford Rd Ste 179
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- Bellinghieri & Sons Masonry ContractorPO Box
- Bello Brothers Construction114 Walnut St
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Beltrans renovations11 maguire st
- Ben Falcone Concrete and Construction3W. Hillcrest Ave
- Ben's Paving216 Allendale Rd
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Best Carpentry441 Cricket Ave
- best price concrete820 Cobble Creek Curv
- Bianco And Sons Masonry355 Lemon St
- Bizzy B Handyman Svc2916 Knorr St
- Blackforest LandscapingPO Box 426
- Blasco general contractor llc4806 n franklin st
- Blessed Builders Inc.500 Office Center Dr
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
- Blue Wagon Construction LLC3511 Indian Queen Ln
- BNT Construction LLC.1300 Hartranft Ave
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
- Boates Brothers General ContractingPO Box 1368
- Bob's Home Services, LLCPO Box 511
- Bold Construction, LLC3648 Greenwood Cr
- B & B Basement Waterproofing