For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Elkins Park, PA
There are 117 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Elkins Park
- Top Notch Home Construction LLCJessie and Jake from Top Notch are skilled craftsmen who show up as scheduled, adjust plans to address consumer needs, complete work on time, communicate throughout the project, and maintain a clean worksite. They are friendly, reliable and reasonably priced. We feel very fortunate to have found them and highly recommend them
- Bryan's Handyman & Home Improvement ServiceWe had just come off of a super bad experience with another contractor. In fact, they were supposed to do the work we hired Bryan to do! Our experience with Bryan could not have been more different. Professional, fair, reasonable, realistic. We break a lot of stuff and will definitely be using him again
- Dave's Handyman ServicesRequested a quote from Dave through Angi and he called me only a few hours later. He came out the next day and completed the job in a timely fashion. He was professional, very responsive, and called when he was on his way. Would recommend Dave for handyman services.
- Mr. Contractor IncWhen a big chimney collapsed on my house, my first call was to 911. One of the next was to Mr. Contractor. My house wouldn’t still be here if it wasn’t for his expertise, crew and persistence—roofing, floors, plumbing, structural engineering, carpenters, painters, masons, electrical, heating and more. Ken Spector was always in touch. He always returned phone calls and answered every concern. Absolutely outstanding service and work
- Your Neighborhood Handyman LLCJerry installed new shelving in a bedroom closet for me. He did an outstanding job. Jerry also kept in touch with me to confirm the date he was doing the work, reviewing his notes with me for accuracy and for purchasing materials. He was efficient and came on the day/time that we agreed to. Great experience working with Jerry
- John Elliott General ContractorI have used John for years now, everything from a large kitchen remodel, installing new hardwoods, to smaller jobs like this one. He (and his son Bryan) always do a great job. I have come to particularly enjoy his honest input. He will make suggestions that produce a better outcome for me, even if it will end up making him less money
- Doctor Fix-it LLCThey did an exceptional job the new vinyl railings and storm door really added to the beauty of my home The railings are stronger and will outlast the wrought iron they replaced the storm door is something we have wanted to add for a while we are extremely pleased with the product quality and installation Keith and his work are top notch and we have hired him for other repairs that we need don
- JSL Unlimited ServiceJohn was on time and did an excellent job. Most importantly the price was reasonable and within my budget.
- JSL Unlimited ServiceJohn was very professional and provided excellent customer service. I was kept informed of everything that needed to be done. He showed up on time and made sure to cleanup his work area. I have more work that needs to be done and JSL Unlimited is who I plan on calling.
- Handy House CleaningDavida W. Is awesome. She’s come to my apartment 3 times and has been very professional and she is always on time. I would recommend her for anyone who needs cleaning services to their home
Handymen in Elkins Park
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:My pool was a mess! Angie had to put in alot of time and effort to get it cleaned and balanced. She was patient and dedicated. She explained everything we need to know as new pool owners. We really appreciate her hard workKamilah P.
- Business Description:At Handyman & Home Repairs etc. we take pride in your experience. I offer Handy man service that I pride I change door knobs kitchen and bathroom faucets toilets ,light fixtures, light switches,replace outlets,drywall repairs, interior painting, replace garbage disposal and moreRecent Review:I was quoted $200 to repair a 4x4 section of drywall in the ceiling of my kitchen. He only used tarp/plastic on the floor of my kitchen, but not on my counter tops, so when he was finished there was a fine dust over my kitchen tops. I did not notice until the next day that the spackle/mud used was bumpy, uneven, and did not blend in with the rest of the ceiling (I am not speaking to the color, mearly the surface topology, 01/21/19). I asked him to correct it, and he agreed. I had also given him another job, a bathroom vanity replacement. (quoted $100, have not paid). The next time he came (01/25/19), he attempted to sand the area but concluded that it needed to be respackled, sanded, and painted. I have attached a picture of the ceiling as the contractor left it. The vanity replacement was also not complete. The contractor said that he would return to finish the job. It's been about 10 days since I had word from him. The contractor said he had some car trouble and would let me know about coming to finish the work by the end of this last weekend. He is not returning my calls or my text messagesJohn V.
- Business Description:D&D Contracting is here to get the job done. I have over 7 years of experience in the Home Repair industry and I take pride in all of my jobs. Our experienced team is committed to handling every job, whether small or large, with complete dedication and an eye to quality. We believe in giving our customers the best value possible. Home not Heating? Leaky Faucet? We can handle all of your HVAC and Plumbing repair needs! If you have any question about our service, don't hesitate to reach out. ..Recent Review:It went very well, Very polite, the job was done in a efficient and timely manner, and was very detailed on the job he preformed.Nneka F.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Gary Deangelo was very responsive and reliable at first. I always purchase materials, having been burned in the past by contractors asking for money for materials and disappearing. We purchased them together and he picked them up at Lowe's and Home Depot. The first project was replacing my front storm door and painting rails and trim in the front. Last Monday, he removed my door and put up the frame. He said he had to leave at 1 for a family issue. I looked outside at 12, he was gone. He never said anything, just left. The large box from the door was laying in the doorway with the front door open. The nails, screws and instructions were on the front steps. The old door was on my lawn. I haven't heard from or seen him since. I have called and texted him multiple times with no response. The old door has a window and was there for 2 days. When a neighbor helped me move it, I now have a square brown area on my lawn because the sun heated the window which burned the grass. The new door is still up against the railing where he left it. I thought there must be a horrific family tragedy for him not to contact me at all. After seeing the other 1 star review, it looks like he's just unreliable. I hired him on the 5 star reviews on Angi. That was a mistake and Thank God I didn't give him any money!Miriam L.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:John was on time and did an excellent job. Most importantly the price was reasonable and within my budget.Sheri J.
- Business Description:Welcome to High-End Home Improvements. My name is Avi Benizri and this is my company. High-End Home Improvements is based in North East Philadelphia. We have clients all over metro Philadelphia, the Northeast, the Main Line, and Southern New Jersey. My team has over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial construction industry. High-End Home Improvements bridges the gap between construction and design by specializing in satisfies our entire customer’s needs. We handle a..Recent Review:This is the second project I hired this contractor for. This time it was to remodel a full basement bathroom. There was nothing there only ruff ends for the toilet, sink, and shower. They built everything! The job was done faster and cheaper than anticipated. They kept covid-19 safe which is a HUGE must. I love my new full bathroom. It is absolutely beautiful!!!! Will hire again for my next project in the spring - backyard patioZhanna S.
- Business Description:Local handyman with years of experience in home maintenance, painting, plumbing, drywall, doors, ceramic tile flooring, yard cleaning, gutter cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, basic electrical work, appliance installation, TV wall mounting and much more. I also provide closet and home organizing services for those who need help finding space in their home. I match any price and I'm always willing to help those with a small budget. Ask a handyman before deciding on spending hundreds or thousands ..Recent Review:Juan is new at having his own business. He has a lot to learn about quoting for a job. Mostly, I was disappointed in his work ethic. He gave me specs for ordering ta door, which turned out to be incorrect which resulted in the screen door not being easily installed. He would not admit his error and stormed off the job. I consider this to be unprofessional and he let his ego get the better of him. Other than that, his workmanship is good, however, he is unable to think through the project from start to finish before starting, hence the failure in planning for the correct door jam. I would say he is fairly reliable until the going gets bumpy and then he quits. I would not hire again because of thismichelle m.
- Business Description:Since 2016, we have been specializing in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, 24/7 property management, emergency services, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We also accept Zelle and Cash App, in addition to cash and checks and credit card paymentsRecent Review:Hector was on time. Responds quickly. Provides timely photos of work done. His work was impecable. In a world where finding a good contractor can really have you pulling out your hair Hector is the exception.Mary-jo M.
- Business Description:Home Ready LLC is a family owned and operated handyman business looking to serve all of your home project needs. We pride ourselves on creating custom solutions to each and every project. No job too big or small we do it all. Contact us todayRecent Review:Excellent the job was great and on timeJack j.
- Business Description:We offer top to bottom home services. I am a licensed contractor who gained the skill set after frustration from being ripped off from several amoral laborers. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service!Recent Review:Adrian is absolutely amazing to work with. We have worked with so many contractors and they are not very communicative or on time. Adrian and his team showed up when they said they would. Adrian is considerate, detailed, and is willing to work with you and your budget. He does great work and is a great person too.(I feel like we can hang out!) He has great energy and it shows that he really cares about his work. It is clear that he wants his client to be happy with the result. We wanted a public space painted in one of our investment properties and he called me to come take a look and suggested we leave one accent wall alone because the paint looked good still and suggested we paint an adjacent area that needed TLC which we were not going to touch. His suggestion was amazing since that area looks better than I expected. He ultimately saved us money by making this suggestion. I will definitely be using him again(already used him twice this summer) and can’t recommend him enough.Eylin N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Bala Cynwyd
- Pennsauken Township
- Merion Station
- Lafayette Hill
handyman services in Elkins Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Creation Construction103 Adams Ave
Mantua, New Jersey
- 1st Capital Construction3029 Longshore Ave
- 1st Key Realty7608 Front St
- 24/7 Rise Inc.23rd & Jackson Streets
- 3R Construction LLC118 Hughes Ave
- 3R Renovations2534 Grant Court
- 5 Stars Service10-A Saint Asaph's Rd
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- 1 Creation Construction
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A E Quesenberry Carpentry LLC1012 Stanton Rd
- A Helping Hand Clean Out Services and Estate Sales411 Ave O
- A Master Builders1206 Taft Ave
West Deptford, New Jersey
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A Plus Remodeling9865 jeanes st
- A Safe At Home Babyproofing Co631 Croft Dr
- A to Z Maintenance and RemodelingP.O. Box 1091
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A&M Painting & Home Improvement20 Charles Ln
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- A+ Improvements3309 Johns Ct
- A-1 Repairs and Installations5700 Plymouth Ave
- A-1 Star Carpentry LLC7900 Stenton Ave Apt 105
- A-K CUSTOM INTERIORS2011 N Howard St
- A.C.E Home Services LLC106 Wynmere Drive
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- A1 Handyman & Home Plumbing Services6953 Pawling St
- AAP Contracting & Handyman Services4554 Unruh Ave
- Aardvark Custer II IncPO BOX 2725
- Abe Kotbi Home Improvments737 Cedar Hill Rd
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Above and Beyond Remodeling L.L.C.818 East Abington Avenue
- ABPH Co.#5 Devon Ln.
- Abstract Home Improvements13049 Dorothy Dr
- AC Reed Construction1815 Walnut Lane
- ACA Remodeling Inc131 S Bolmar St BLDG Z
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Access Plus910 Allen Drive
- Action Builders and Remodelers1420 S 7th St
- Action Remodeling2429 Sepviva St
- Active Hammer Home Improvements, LLC121 DeSilvio Dr
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- Adam Hill Contracting492 Ford St , Suite 2
- ADAPTIVE LIVING SOLUTIONSPO Box 7202
- Advanced Window Cleaning LLC360 Moore Rd
- Affordable Energy Associates2930 Concord Road
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- AJ Stanfield Entrepreneurial Enterprize, LLC28 S Charlotte St
- AJ Surman Company422 kennebec rd
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Al Vitro Handyman Home Svc Inc5 LINCOLN AVE
- Al's Mechanical17 Surrey Drive
- Alderman Contracting172 Creamery Rd
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Alexander Custom ContractorsP.O. Box 92
- All Around Homes325 West Upper Ferry Rd
Ewing, New Jersey
- All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration - NY144 Simonson Avenue
Staten Island, New York
- ALL IN 1 CONTRACTING521 BRIGHTON RD
- all seasons outdoor homenomicsPO Box 15224
- All Trades Combined, Inc.130 green st
- Alleva Painting & General Contractor110 Hillside Dr
Spring City, Pennsylvania
- Allison Construction411 Yoder Rd
- Alpha & Omega PMR5724 Hegerman St 5724 Hegerman st
- Alphamax General Contractors3 Virginia Trl
Medford, New Jersey
- Always Affordable Repairs LLC12309 Rambler Rd
- American Choice Installations3217 morrell ave
- Ametech2129 Borbeck Ave
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Andersonpros321 N Pleasantview Road
- ANDREW MOZINO REALTOR LLC405 Boxwood rd.
- Andy OnCall8 Vermeer Dr
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
- Angela B. Vasquez1720 Pennsylvania Ave
Cape May, New Jersey
- Angelo the Handyman3540 Drumore Dr
- Anthony And Sons Handyman Services9349 Treaty Rd
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- AOC/ Here2Help4524 Baltimore Ave Rear
- Apex Painting Contractors1402 burlington avenue
Delanco, New Jersey
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Newark1040 S Chapel St
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Pennsauken2902 Haddonfield Rd
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Rio1119 route 47 south
Rio grande, New Jersey
- Apura501 Hudson Pl
Edgewater, New Jersey
- Aqua Pro3580 witte st
- Aqua-Matic Pools LLC6631 Perkiomen Ave
- Architectural Living DesignPO Box 33
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Arrco Home Maintenance Repair and Improvement600 Tyson Ave
- Artisan Hardscape and Paving LLC249 Grand Street
Trenton, New Jersey
- Artisan Tile Company560 Spring Oak Dr
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Artistic Masonry Co731 Colwell Rd
- Asb Home Improvements LLC3206 Stump Hall Rd
- ascicontracting inc2460 Byberry Rd
- Associa on Call4070 Butler Pike Suite 700
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- ASV Builders Inc.4033 Sawmill Rd.
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- ATR Custom Painting & Construction Management10065 Sandmeyer Ln. 404w
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- avantgarde home improvements2828 brighton pl
- Aviv Appliances136 Greenbelt Dr
- A blast from the Pats
- B & B Basement Waterproofing1767 Laurel Ave
- B & E Roofing & Remodeling LLC174A E Main St
- B & P Distinctive Renovations, LLC.61 Beth Drive
- b&c cleaning service616 w roosevelt blvd
- B+B Services Electrical Contractors133 W Main St Box 36
- B. Miller Mechanical & Contracting430 Franklin St
- B. Shure LLCP.O. Box 1394
Merchantville, New Jersey
- B & B Basement Waterproofing
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Elkins Park, PA?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Elkins Park, PA?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.