Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Altoona, PA
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Altoona
- DDB Building RestorationsVery professional, fast we have them thebrokf and they did such a good job we decided to do othrr projects we have been putting off. Very professional nice guys, able to compete all my projects in a very resonable amount of time, would recommend to anyone very good work and very reasonable
- Al Sanchez Construction LLCVery professional crew, showed up on time for an appraisal for foundation repairs on a home we were contemplating buying. They did a very detailed job and explained everything well. They were very clear about the scope of work and the timeline and gave me confidence that what they were telling me was what needed to be done. If I need another appraisal I would go to them again. Well worth the cost (which gets credited to the work if ordered.
- MOYER CONCRETEMoyer Concrete did an excellent job removing old cracked concrete, and collapsed outside stairway to the basement. They also installed a box drain to handle any runoff to prevent it divert it back out into the yard. I would definitely hire them again and I am in the process of doing so.
- Lego Services LLCPSA: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JEFF LEGO LANDSCAPING OUT OF ALTOONA, PA! We contracted him to do our landscaping in fall of 2019. After weeks of barely doing anything to our yard and making excuse after excuse, he said he would finish in the Spring. Spring of 2020, after COVID restrictions were lifted, he ghosted us and would not return calls, texts, or emails. Filed a case at the Magistrate where he did not show up to the hearing, failed to pay the money to us, therefore his belongings were tagged for an execution sale by a constable. Less than 24 hours before the sale, he has claimed bankruptcy, so he doesn’t need to pay us. He is a SCAM ARTIST and just want to save anyone I can the headache of dealing with him. Please share and spread the word
- TRI-County Enterprises, LLCWe have wanted a front sidewalk for years. Tri-county gave us a great price. Work was started earlier than expected And completed in a timely manner. Bottom line, a job well done!
- Banko & Son Remodeling LLCTop notch Father and son team Kept us updated with pictures of progress Great communication Listens to what the customer wants Very informative Cleans up when job is done doesnt leave a mess Very pleased with quality and timelines of work
- B & J Morrison Construction & RemodelingEverything they did was done very professionally and in a timely manner. I'm completely satisfied with all the work they did for me.
- B & J Morrison Construction & RemodelingIt went well with only a few minor issues. The contractor followed all the new construction codes and every thing he did was inspected by a code officer.
- Banko & Son Remodeling LLCvery Professional , very helpful with advice , very polite , quality of work was excellent would highly recommend them!!!! and they also took pride in there work.. I have animals and they made sure my animals didnt get out of the house .. after work was completed they swept and vacuumed .. Over all it was the best contractor we have ever had. Thank you both for your hard work and excellent quality of work you both did
- DANCHANKO INCI emailed Danchanko, Inc. through their website. In less than 24 hours Matt Danchanko arrived to provide estimates for 3 separate phases: the garage, partial driveway, and complete driveway. Matt made several helpful suggestions regarding correcting the issues. That afternoon I received all 3 written estimates. I have yet to receive estimates from a second contractor who I had contacted. I initially hired Danchanko Inc. for the garage floor only. It took only 2 days for removal of the old floor and to complete preparations for the new floor. The ground below the concrete was sunken even more than the concrete, which required additional stone for leveling. All stone was then compacted to prevent settling. Rebar was then inserted into the brick walls of the garage to insure that the new concrete would not settle. The floor was professionally leveled to insure consistent depth of the concrete. The new floor was poured in one day. Eight persons were inside my 25'x25' garage during the pouring. Each knew his job and the jobs of the other personnel. They worked quickly and efficiently and no one got in the way of another. I was so impressed with the quality of the finished product and the professionalism of the personnel that I hired them that day to do the complete driveway. My garage floor is now sloped so that water flows from rear of the garage (entrance to residence) to the front doors where the drains are located. My driveway is now sloped so that water runs into the outside drains and away from the residence rather than toward it. I am as pleased by the preparation work that you can no longer see as I am by the finished product that you can see. Matt and his personnel were honest, friendly, professional and never too busy to take the time to answer my many questions
Concrete Repair Contractors in Altoona
- Business Description:At Greystone Construction, each concrete contractor understands the importance of providing excellent concrete services. We know that you need concrete structures that make your investment worthwhile. We strive to always: Provide honest information on every aspect of our services Make fair recommendations based on more than 20 years of experience Offer all services for affordable prices Our hard work in these respects has earned our clients' recommendations and repeated business. We're proud ..Recent Review:Very professional and all work completed was excellent.Elaine P.
- Business Description:Call with your problem and I’ll help you with a solution. Most Interior and exterior services provided. Whole home remodels, down to replacing your lightbulbs, we can help with it all.Recent Review:Adam did a great job with all installations and repairs required of him. He was knowledgeable, professional and willing to do what ever he was asked to install or repair. Offered different options on how to do each item listed. I was very pleased with his work and wouldn't hesitate recommending Adam's workDave M.
- Business Description:Looking for contractor who cares, call me...small business where the owner is hands on....Hire me to do your job you become my boss until job is complete and you are completly satified with the work...Thank YouRecent Review:Delays were due to pandemic and work stoppage - not contractor. Once my unit was ready they installed immediately and despite challenges of being a building built in 1858 he and his team got it done. I was instantly impressed with the unit and can't say enough about being worth the cost! I could use my deck all day - despite the hotter than usual summer - had privacy with added screen - and the remote makes opening and closing it 'magic'. I wanted the option of removing coverage in the colder months so I could watch sunsets from inside. I will say the ads for Sunsetters don't do them justice - the canvas models are better looking than the ads show. Keith was low pressure but informative about the options. Glad I made the call and had one installedKaren K.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - On The Level Inc Dba. A1 Concrete Leveling & Structural Repair .Recent Review:I thought A-1 did a really great job on my front porch. The job was to stabilize my front porch and, in the process, seal up a large network of holes that a groundhog left underneath it. I reached out to A-1 through their website and received a response within a day or two. I met with one of their project managers to review the job. I thought Christian was very open and honest, and did a great job of explaining what needed to be done. I received the quote within a day, and had it scheduled less than a week later. The crew arrived right on time to my appointment, and completed it within the window that was provided. If I needed similar work done, I would certainly go with them again. To top it off, they also provide a 1-year warranty to cover the work that was performedKyle N.
- Business Description:Full service design to pour concrete company. Ready to work with contractors, property owners, developers, city agencies, and property management companies on any projectRecent Review:Moyer Concrete did an excellent job removing old cracked concrete, and collapsed outside stairway to the basement. They also installed a box drain to handle any runoff to prevent it divert it back out into the yard. I would definitely hire them again and I am in the process of doing soBrian H.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:We offer you 25+ years of experience .... Quality work at a fair price.
- Business Description:FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members Call Now! For over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan has been your trusted swimming pool builder. Our experienced design consultants understand the area’s climate and terrain and can help build the pool of your dreams or turn your backyard into the retreat that it once was. Whether it’s a natural rock waterfall, a hydrotherapy spa or free-form pool, we are so confident in the quality of our work that we offer the Anthony & Sylvan Lifetime Structur..Recent Review:All individuals involved were very respectful and timely. A few issues did arise, and I was immediately contacted by upper management who made things right. My family loves the pool our new pool.Hector D.
- Business Description:In 2005, Brian J. Owens founded a small excavating company. First contracting with local Clearfield builders, the company has grown over the years and expanded. We are currently serving central Pennsylvania in Centre, Clearfield, Jefferson, Blair, and Huntington Counties. We offer a wide range of excavating services including, demolitions, snow control, septic services, and much moreRecent Review:Wonderfully done work from very stand up guys. The crew is personable and works quickly. Everything that was needed was done and comes at a good cost. We are very happy with the results and would recommend anyone needing any excavation work to go with Brian. All piping looks great, and they did a lot of work in the time that they were hereFlorence W.
- Business Description:Owner/ operator of landscape design and installation firm with over 20 years experience. Small firm that prides ourself on craftsmanship. Performs general contracting/remodeling during winter months.Recent Review:The whole experience was excellent. Chris came and explained what he thought should be done, gave a written estimate, then showed up when he said he would. The work was done on time and everything looks great.ADAM R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Concrete sealing costs vary depending on the type of concrete you use and the size of your driveway. Here’s everything you need to know to budget for your project.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Altoona
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation Repair850 Western Ave 2nd Floor
- A.W. Plotts Stone & Concrete5172 Forest Avenue
- ABA Services249 Wyoming Road
- Affordable Roofing210 Glenn St
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- ASPHALT MAINTENANCE CO210 N MATTAS DR
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation Repair
- BadDad construction1421 2nd ave
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- BJOE LLC595 Industrial Park Rd
- Brad & Ted's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing1923 14th Ave
- BRAD GORDON WATERPROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR1814 BLACK OAK ROAD
- Buterbaugh's Kitchen Center4983 Business 220
- BWC Masonry Restoration1925 Red Lane
- BadDad construction
- C&C Property Maint983 Miller Rd
- Caliber Pole BuildingsPO Box 123
- Cameron's Concrete LLC542 Rte 403 S
Homer City, Pennsylvania
- CE Concrete Services LLC214 Wertz Dr
- Chimney Doctor9608 Lincoln Hwy Mile Level
- Cisney & O'Donnell Inc11923 William Penn Hwy
- Clint Eakin Construction624 W. Front St Apt A
Oil City, Pennsylvania
- CNC CONSTRUCTION2473 NOLO RD
Penn Run, Pennsylvania
- Corner Stone Gardens LLC1109 Colmar Ave
- COUNTRY LANE CONSTRUCTION LLC150 PINE KNOB RD
- C&C Property Maint
- Dan Cordell Construction726 Walnut Bottom rd.
- David E. McCloskey Remodeling & Building317 McCloskey lane
- David E. McCloskey Remodeling & Building317 McCloskey lane
- DC General Service726 Walnut Bottom Road
- DOUG DECKER MASONRY INC1178 CLARENCE RD
- Du-All Home Improvements, Inc.660 Perkins Pond Road
Beach Lake, Pennsylvania
- Dan Cordell Construction
- Epic Construction Services LLC654 Roadarmel Lane
- Epic Construction Services LLC
- G.C Construction234 Clinton rd
- Gilded construction184 pottsville Street
- Greentree Builders and Maintenance LLC369 Cogan Rd
- Greg's Superior Surfaces LLC488 Smith Corner Road
East Freedom, Pennsylvania
- Greystone Construction 62 2nd Ave
Ilion, New York
- G.C Construction
- J&S Construction915 west jackson st
- J.B. Concrete & Stonework
- J.J. Kennedy, Inc. 1790 Route 588
- Joseph Divittorio Construction1193 Saint Clair Road
- JOSEPH J LEO GENERAL CNTRCTING400 E LOGAN AVE
- JP Home Improvements1004 23rd Ave
- J&S Construction
- M D Normile Contracting189 Seal Rd
Eighty Four, Pennsylvania
- Mariani Paving1315 Main St
Dickson City, Pennsylvania
- Mason's Mark Stone Veneer106 Sewickly St
NEW STANTON, Pennsylvania
- Mihalko's General Contracting Inc695 Solomon Run Rd
- Mike Mummey ConstructionPO box 44
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- MOYER CONCRETE1544 OAKRIDGE DR
- MT UNION LUMBER & SUPPLY INC114 W POPLAR ST
Mount Union, Pennsylvania
- M D Normile Contracting
- NHI Construction LLC127 E Saylor St
Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania
- NHI Construction LLC
- Raker Builders CoPost Office Box 137
- Ram Jack Ohio1450 E 357th St
- Rankin Renovations67 Goodwill Hill Rd
Grand Valley, Pennsylvania
- RDB Home Improvements1311 N Atherton St
State College, Pennsylvania
- RDS EXCAVATING & CONCRETE2291 Hixton Road
- RE Faller Co1600 old state rd
- Richard W Fritz Funeral Home1323 Centre St
- Roberts Four Season Inc613 N Logan Blvd
- Rock-A-Fellas Co Inc6960 Fowler St
- Rolyn Companies7 Crozerville Rd Ste C
- Ron Benton Construction1239 Old Route 22
- Raker Builders Co
- S & S Concrete1636 N 5th street
- s&b construction & remodeling partnership517 22nd avenue
- S&J Industries Construction14 North Main St Suite 405
- Sal's Landscaping LLC1385 Broad Ave Ext
Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania
- Scott's Painting and Handyman Services, LLC411 S Dartmouth Ln
- Signature Construction3521 Somerset Pike
- Somerset Cambria Remodelers Inc431 Horner St
- Standby Power Systems1606 Tanner Ave
Burlington, New Jersey
- S & S Concrete
- Williamson Construction1474 Frankstown Road
- Williamson Construction
- ZRayz Property Worx
- ZRayz Property Worx