Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Altoona, PA
There are 8 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Altoona
- Kirsch Construction CoKirsch Construction did an OUTSTANDING job with my restaurant. Matt Kirsch (owner) organized a wonderful team of guys, Sam (foreman), John, and Jeremy. They added walls and made my existing walls look like new! They did stone work in our restaurant that still has me giddy. Bathrooms tiled in the most beautiful way! I can't say enough about them! But one of my favorite things is how clean they work! At the end of each day they were here, they made my place look great even though it was "under construction." Kirsch Construction does it right, ALL THE WAY
- DDB Building RestorationsVery professional, fast we have them thebrokf and they did such a good job we decided to do othrr projects we have been putting off. Very professional nice guys, able to compete all my projects in a very resonable amount of time, would recommend to anyone very good work and very reasonable
- Professional Construction SolutionsWe had several big projects that were done consecutively. Brandon made sure each step was completed to our satisfaction. Porch was an added bonus. Colors are beautiful! We added windows and it looks like a new house.
- J D Construction and RemodelingJoe did an excellent job from helping us plan, making suggestions of ways to improve our ideas, keeping our costs down and overall great quality work. Communications were very open and easy - he would text me and send pictures before he did anything he had a question on - it was a comfort knowing he would ask the questions before just doing something. I would highly recommended him & plan to schedule him again in the future for our next remodeling update project. I had a dream of a gorgeous tile walk in shower and that's just what he gave me. Along with an updated kitchen with truly a statement backsplash
- Johnson Masonry Restoration LLCSloppy re-pointing. Had to call back out because they left gaps and holes in the new mortar. never came back for acid wash and sealer. Owner even told me they came and did it on a day I was home working all day (no one was ever there). Extremely unprofessional, would recommend looking for someone else
- J D Construction and RemodelingThis being the 4th job that JD has completed for us, it went as all previous jobs have gone, Perfectly. Joe listens very well to what customers want and then brings with it some of his touches that the basic homeowner never thinks of, for instance, left both edges come out randomly, not keeping a basic straight line up, so it brings out the look as if they were randomly picked from the field and put there. Joe and his Dave cleaned up any and all mess each and every night of the 5 job. Heck, we were installing a pool and the landscaper needed a diamond blade cutter for some landscape rocks, Joe to the rescue lending out his tools for the job. We are 100% satisfied with Joe and we are already in planning for our Kitchen Remodel, which will be done by JD of course
- Banko & Son Remodeling LLCTop notch Father and son team Kept us updated with pictures of progress Great communication Listens to what the customer wants Very informative Cleans up when job is done doesnt leave a mess Very pleased with quality and timelines of work
- B & J Morrison Construction & RemodelingIt went well with only a few minor issues. The contractor followed all the new construction codes and every thing he did was inspected by a code officer.
- Kirsch Construction CoKirsch owner made prompt visit to house to assess what needed to be done. He called me to let me know what he would be doing. Within a few days he and his crew began the work and completed it in a timely fashion. He sent me a detailed invoice describing the work.
- Mihalko's General Contracting IncDue to the age and type of structure, complications arose during the renovation that were unexpected and caused the process to take longer than anticiapted. We believe Mihalko's staff put forth their best effort to rectifiy the situation and finish the project in as timely a manner as possible. Our home is somewhat unique and Mihalko's staff appeared to take an interest in preserving it's character. Mihalko's staff seemed to care about the quality of their work and in ascertaining that we were fully satisfied with the results. All staff were polite and friendly. We had no concern about leaving our home open to them when we were not present. They were very respectful of the fact that the renovations were going on while we were were living in our home. We will definitely seek out Mihalko's for any futher renovations/remodeling when the time comes that we are able to do so
Masonry Contractors in Altoona
- Business Description:At Greystone Construction, each concrete contractor understands the importance of providing excellent concrete services. We know that you need concrete structures that make your investment worthwhile. We strive to always: Provide honest information on every aspect of our services Make fair recommendations based on more than 20 years of experience Offer all services for affordable prices Our hard work in these respects has earned our clients' recommendations and repeated business. We're proud ..Recent Review:Very professional and all work completed was excellent.Elaine P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - On The Level Inc Dba. A1 Concrete Leveling & Structural Repair .Recent Review:I thought A-1 did a really great job on my front porch. The job was to stabilize my front porch and, in the process, seal up a large network of holes that a groundhog left underneath it. I reached out to A-1 through their website and received a response within a day or two. I met with one of their project managers to review the job. I thought Christian was very open and honest, and did a great job of explaining what needed to be done. I received the quote within a day, and had it scheduled less than a week later. The crew arrived right on time to my appointment, and completed it within the window that was provided. If I needed similar work done, I would certainly go with them again. To top it off, they also provide a 1-year warranty to cover the work that was performedKyle N.
- Business Description:Landscape Design/Build company 10-25 Employees Use subcontractors on occasion Licensed Contractor in Pennsylvania HIC# PA024796 3 Full Time Landscape Architects on Staff Landscape II has been in business for over 40 years. Some of our specialties include: Unique Design & Project oversight with architects Brick & Concrete Paver Walkways and Patios Use of Masonry & Natural Stone Natural Stone & Concrete Retaining Walls Contemporary and Traditional styles of Water Gardens Native Designs ..Recent Review:They are fast, highly skilled and they are worth the wait.Lisa M.
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: email@example.com. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:J D Construction and Remodeling specializes in Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling, custom tiled showers, countertops, build in cabinetry, Hardwood , ceramic and laminate flooring, Interior and Exterior doors, Drywall installation and finishing, crown casing and base moldings, Hardwood stairs and railing, Replacement windows, siding, porches, decks and vinyl railings, No Job is to big or to small. call for a free estimatRecent Review:They did very well, we are very pleased with the service. They upgraded plumbing areas that were above and beyond what was required .They worked in a timely manner and communication was great. We would highly recommend joe and the companySally B.
- Business Description:Kirsch Construction Company was established in 1992, but our craftsmen have more than 30 years of hands-on experience. We are lead certified, and we are members of the Home Builders Association. We started as a roofing company, and have since branched out to offer more services to our clients in the area. Nothing is better than helping our clients reach a level of satisfaction with their home—we want people to be happy and to call us if they ever need anything. Locally owned and operated for ..Recent Review:I am glad I called them to fix my bad roofing job over my porch from a different contractor who had good reviews non the less, not so ! I am only sorry I didn't call them in the first place. They had a lot on their plate when they had to fix my roof. Kind of complicated. Matt explained everything they were going to do and even talked to my insurance adjuster and attorney as well. In the end, they did a beautiful job and I think my porch roof will outlast my house!! Sam and John and the younger man, I think his name is Jeremy, were very efficient and cleaned everything up perfectly. I will call them again for my next home improvement job, 10 stars for them! *********Sharon R.
- Business Description:GAF MasterElite and Owens Corning Platinum Installers. Family owned and operated. Our expectation is 100% customer satisfaction, 100% of the time!Recent Review:I can’t say enough how happy I was with the work and professionalism of the owner and his employees. They did an absolute great job! They did it in a timely manner and were very easy to deal with. I absolutely recommend them for your construction needs and will definitely hire them again in the future for other projectsBrian S.
- Business Description:Owner/ operator of landscape design and installation firm with over 20 years experience. Small firm that prides ourself on craftsmanship. Performs general contracting/remodeling during winter months.Recent Review:The whole experience was excellent. Chris came and explained what he thought should be done, gave a written estimate, then showed up when he said he would. The work was done on time and everything looks great.ADAM R.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:Fantastic service. This service is well worth the price. Spraying the cellar kills the termites in the cellar but Terminix goes the extra step by placing bait outside the house. This lures the termites away from the house and they carry poison back to their nest.Terminix also guarantees their work as a protection against future damage to the house.Fantastic and professional service. I definitely recommend TerminixMary L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Altoona
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BadDad construction1421 2nd ave
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- Blast Master LLC158 bruceton rd
- Brad & Ted's Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing1923 14th Ave
- BRAD GORDON WATERPROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR1814 BLACK OAK ROAD
- Bradley S. Helsel2141 Blackie RD
- BWC Masonry Restoration1925 Red Lane
- BadDad construction
- Cameron's Concrete LLC542 Rte 403 S
Homer City, Pennsylvania
- Chimney Doctor9608 Lincoln Hwy Mile Level
- Chimney Safety RxPerts3147 SR 890
- Clint Eakin Construction624 W. Front St Apt A
Oil City, Pennsylvania
- Corner Stone Gardens LLC1109 Colmar Ave
- COUNTRY LANE CONSTRUCTION LLC150 PINE KNOB RD
- Cameron's Concrete LLC
- Epic Construction Services LLC654 Roadarmel Lane
- Epic Construction Services LLC
- J D Construction and Remodeling309 Martz Rd
East Freedom, Pennsylvania
- J D Construction and Remodeling
- M D Normile Contracting189 Seal Rd
Eighty Four, Pennsylvania
- Mason's Mark Stone Veneer106 Sewickly St
NEW STANTON, Pennsylvania
- Mid State Chimney Sweeps LLC595 Calhoun Rd
- Mihalko's General Contracting Inc695 Solomon Run Rd
- Mihalko’s General Contracting1 Hillside Dr
- MT UNION LUMBER & SUPPLY INC114 W POPLAR ST
Mount Union, Pennsylvania
- M D Normile Contracting
- QUALITY STONE VENEER251 Clarks Valley Rd.
Tower City, Pennsylvania
- QUALITY STONE VENEER
- Raker Builders CoPost Office Box 137
- Ram Jack Ohio1450 E 357th St
- Rankin Renovations67 Goodwill Hill Rd
Grand Valley, Pennsylvania
- RE Faller Co1600 old state rd
- Rob's masonry325 PPL road
- Ron Benton Construction1239 Old Route 22
- Ryan Lloyd Masonry422 south Pennsylvania Avenue
Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
- Raker Builders Co
- Safe Draft Maintenance1054 Willow Creek Drive
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
- Safe Draft Maintenance