David Green Construction LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2009

ORCCB 158278

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

161 NW Adams Ave

Hillsboro, OR 97124

For over 42 years, David Green Construction has provided the Portland Oregon metro area and surrounding counties with high quality home remodeling and home construction services. We have constructed over 300 homes in Washington County alone and have extensive experience in commercial development, construction and home remodeling. We guarantee fair pricing on all home remodeling and construction services. Whether you’ve been thinking of finishing your kitchen, adding an extra room or completely re-building your home, the team at David Green Construction can help. We specialize in custom home remodeling services and custom home construction. We offer full service kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, room additions, and much more. All of our jobs are finished promptly and professionally, and we guarantee all of our work. The home that you’ve always wanted is within reach. Contact us at 503-201-5837 today to discuss plans for your new home. ***No insurance work or small jobs.***...

home builder (27)home remodeling (25)roofing (10)countertop installation (8)woodworking (7)window replacement (7)drywall (7)plumbers (6)electrician (6)concrete repair (6)tile installation (6)interior painting (5)

06/13/2021

David and his team did an outstanding job in completing our indoor pool addition project. Although the schedule was impacted by covid issues, David persevered and we ended up with a beautiful pool house that exceeds our expectations. He is experienced in all aspects of home construction, including design and planning, and we ended changing our addition plans based on his experienced inputs. David ...

Description of Work
Indoor pool addition

Category home builders

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

Review for David Green Construction LLC - 161 NW Adams Ave, Hillsboro, OR - 39368359

06/07/2021

Excellent job, all contractors took pride in their work, and worked professionally. David Greene worked with us to create a complete finished daylight basement, creating two additional bedrooms, bathroom, laundry room, and large family room within our budget. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Remodel Daylight Basement

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

02/09/2019

He did a great job. They were very efficient and got the job done timely. It was reasonable priced compared to the other bids we got. I would recommend him. He's a great guy and own a great company.

Description of Work
He completely built a brand new house, six car garage, took a 4 SQK house and remodeled it for me.

Category home builders

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

02/09/2019

My experience was awesome. The workers who actually do the work is a ten. They;re every efficient and respectful of us and our other living space. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They built an upstairs on the top of my home.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

10/18/2018

Everything went great. He is a great guy to work with.

Description of Work
They fully renovated the inside of my house.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

10/17/2018

I will always praise David Green and cannot say enough about him. He took extra steps to get everything done. Even though we had to pay extra out-of-pocket money to get the work finished, his work was beyond satisfactory. He had the manpower to get and get the work done efficiently. The cost was very affordable. He is very polite, cordial, dependable. and rises above all other contractors. Communi...

Description of Work
My wife and I had hired a contractor that ended up being a bad experience. I came across David Green Construction online and checked him out, called the state board and found that he had no complaints. They said that he was a master builder and there are only a few master builders in the state. We had 3 different contractors come out and I felt that there was just something about him that told me to hire him. He did a complete remodel and an addition on top of our home, all interior painting and exterior painting, installed new hardwood in the new addition. It took him about a month at the most to get everything done.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

01/25/2017

David Green built us a beautiful home and matching pump house. Suggestions he offered to our custom plan made our home even more beautiful than we had hoped for. There were a few glitches along the way, but every time David made sure they were resolved to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Built a new custom home with plans we provided. We then contracted him to build a matching pump house.

Work Completed On 03/15/2016

09/13/2016

My bathroom floor is sagging because there was not enough support put in to accommodate the weight of a tub and tiled shower. The grout is cracking and coming out between the floor tiles. There is one support beam down the center of the bathroom and now (1 year later) the floor slopes away on either side. After repeated attempts to get him out to fix it, he has refused. Now I have a bathroom with ...

Description of Work
Home and Garage remodel.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/13/2016

I am sorry for the hard feelings this client has. I will address each item one at a time. 1. The job was not $160,000. It was $90,000. 2. I did not work on the underfloor. When you take a car in and they rebuild the motor but the rear end falls out 500 miles later its not the mechanics fault. I did not open the floor to the home. 3. I did make a mistake on the sliding glass door/french door. I was...

08/10/2016

David Green Construction have been a great contractor to work with. This is our first home construction . We knew we were in good hands from day one. Any questions or concerns that we had were answered or resolved within 24-48 hours and if they weren't able to be answered or resolved during that time frame they ensured we knew they were working on the answer. They were all very good at their work ...

Description of Work
Build new house

Work Completed On 08/10/2016

11/17/2015

David was a man of his word. His team did excellent work. He let me know of all problems with supplier (don't ever use George Morlan for supplies; they screw up and delay orders). He stuck to his word by always keeping one bathroom functional even if this wasn't in the contract. Yes, he's a bit gruff. But he delivers quality work. This is 2nd time I've used him.

Description of Work
Enlarge house and remodel 2 bathrooms

Work Completed On 06/12/2015

New Homes, Additions, Bath & Kitchen Remodels, Interior & Exterior Painting, and Commercial. ***No insurance work or small jobs.***

Check, Financing Available