Angie's List is now Angi.ย Learn more

You Move Me

Founded 2013 โ€ข With Angi since April 2013

4001 Main St # 312

Vancouver, WA 98663

You Move Me is a professional local moving company. We move people, not just their boxes! Our movers are highly-trained pros. We will help you plan your move ahead of time, find appropriate storage facilities, source boxes and packing supplies, pack your belongings, and even bring you coffee on moving day (your coffee machine is packed, right?). What can you expect on moving day? We will call you in advance to confirm key information, such as your address and where to park. Once we arrive, weโ€™ll walk through your home with you so you can show us items that need special handling. Then, we treat your belongings as if theyโ€™re our own when we pack up the truck. After making sure everything is where it should be in your new home, we leave you your very first housewarming gift. Give us a call to book your move today! Licensed in both Washington and Oregon Oregon:OR ODOT 165866 Washington: WA HG 064884...

05/28/2021

Brian W.

We had an excellent experience with You Move Me, and our crew of Raul, Lance, and Jess. We were moving my mom into a small apartment from a large house. We had a complicated situation with some things tagged for goodwill, some things for my brother, and some things for her new place. They were fantastic about checking in on which things were going now, and which were staying for later. They also took terrific care with several heavy but fragile antiques that arrived in great condition. As a bonus, the move came in under the estimate. The estimate was already half the cost of competitors I contacted. All in all, I'm beyond thrilled. I've done local moves, and cross country moves, and this was the best experience I've ever had. A+

Description of Work
Medium distance move

08/20/2018

Laurie W.

The move went really well. The movers were on time. They were efficient and friendly. Got the move done in less time than I was quoted. I would use them again, for sure.

Description of Work
Move from one place to another in town.

07/01/2018

Kathleen H.

We moved in May 2018. The You Move Me crew was super nice and professional. The consultation before the move was helpful and they were very responsive. The crew totally seems to know what they are doing and they were ready to help with as much or as little as we needed to have done. They moved all kinds of furniture and appliances without a problem. They carefully packed up pictures off the wall. They boxed up whatever we needed help boxing. They have wardrobe boxes to transport your hanging clothes if you want. They are very efficient, but careful too. We have hired movers several times before and these guys were the best by far- no comparison. Super pleasant to work with. Our house took 2 large trucks to move and they were reasonably priced for the work they did. We would hire again.

Description of Work
Moving/some packing

05/08/2018

Jean W.

They came and gave me an estimate, which ended up being higher than the final bill. When does that ever happen? The crew arrived on time and were very efficient at loading. We packed ourselves. Great communication when they were on their way. Goods were stored on the truck at their facility overnight which they charged $150 for, which was reasonable. Truck delivery the next day was close to on time again with good communication. The unloading was less impressive, with one of the workers less careful about handling things and less concerned about nding ending up where they belonged and he was less cheerful, but there was only one box that had a few broken pieces inside, not bad at all, considering. They forgot to put the back on the sofa before they left but I was able to do that pretty easily. They moved a small hot tub with the load, which worried me but it was no big deal even though it was the toughest part of the job for the. For the price, I thought this went great. If I had hired one of the big moving companies, I would probably have paid double.

Description of Work
Moving household from Battle Ground WA to Bend OR

09/19/2017

Victoria B.

Crew showed up on time, worked hard the entire time, thoughtful and careful. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Moving household

06/26/2017

Colleen E.

Great! Asked for my regular moving guys & got one of them! They worked quickly and efficiently taking care to pad the doorways and protect the furniture. Placed in the rental home and moved it to the right place in the home! Always an outstanding job by these young men!

Description of Work
Moved furniture from one house to rental home.

05/17/2017

Denis U.

Guys showed up as scheduled. James and Jared were fast, efficient, and friendly. Really enjoyed working with them. The company definitely delivers on its promise. I would use them again if the need arose and highly recommend them to anyone needing competent moving assistance. GREAT guys to work with.

Description of Work
Local Moving Assistance

03/21/2017

Rhonda A.

They were great! I asked they be done in the two hour time frame and they were.. Did a good job were courteous and wore booties in my home.. I would use them again

Description of Work
I needed a mover and they were the ones I chose from Angie's List

Category moving companies

Thank You for the kind words! We are so glad we were able to assist you!

01/01/2017

Colleen E.

They were a fun group of guys! Great guys!

Description of Work
Moved furniture from one home to another. Moved a piano and did a great job.

12/21/2016

Colleen E.

Prompt and on time. Came the day after I called to schedule the move. Kyle, William and Tim were pleasant young men who carefully removed furniture to the garage. Due to the icy conditions, they returned a day after we had scheduled the moved to return the furniture to the living room and to transfer a piano to my home from a family member's home. They did a great job and would have them again if I need any movers! Friendly and great attitudes.

Description of Work
We needed furniture moved to replace carpeting in our home. Also some furniture needed to be moved to another family member's home. They also needed to return and put the furniture back after carpet installation.

Bocogo LLC

Moving and Hauling Bocogo LLC Frantz 305 952 0610 We handle Small one man job to 2 men task to Arnold's chest size challenges (Bodybuilder Arnold not the....) ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ..okayyyy)! We are good at this! 1,2,3,4,5 bedroom house, Pianos, safes, exercise equipments, washers, dryers, refrigerators, Ladies and gents !! we're with whatever!! We use Logistics, human cooperation, creativity and smarts to keep our prices as low as possible and get the job done efficiently, right and safely. Welcome to your new Home! ๐Ÿ™‚ Looking forward to meet you. Pacific Northwest. ย โ€ฆ

Junk King Portland

Stress Free Junk Removal to help you reclaim your space and get back to doing what you love. We continue to do things the old-fashioned way, your way ensuring your stress free experience and doing all the work to make you look like a superstar. We offer fair, up-front pricing, call you 15 - 30 minutes ahead of every job, and sweep up after ourselves. It's the Junk King way. Call us today and experience the joy, guaranteed at 1-888-888-JUNK [5865]. Additional services: shed removal, deck removal, items too bulky or dirty & items too large to leave curbside, commercial clients, storage units, real estate agents, property managers, estate sales, small building demolition & removal and donations. Call Us at 1-888-888-5865 ย โ€ฆ

Offers by Junk King Portland on Angi
    All Service Moving

Oregon, California, Phoenix, Washington locations. Award winning Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. We provide the best trained and highest quality service on the West Coast. Featured on the front page of the Oregonian. Winners of the American Moving & Storage Association Enterprise award! Highest rated company on Yelp and Google. The only actual certified GREEN moving company by the sustainability association; All Service Moving provides professional household and commercial relocation services. Our crews are well trained, drug tested and background checked. We specialize in large homes/offices and challenging situations. ASM provides a specialty long distance moving service that you can not find anywhere else. We also move pianos and provide storage and equipment to meet your needs. We do not use day labor and we provide an efficient and high quality service. Let us impress you. Find us in Los Angeles CA, Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington. ย โ€ฆ

Washington
    Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Movers, Packing Service, Moving service, Full service Moving Company.

Grand Piano's.