777RENOVATIONS

Founded 2019 •

General Remodeling

Roof and gutter cleaning ,pressure washing, decks &fence repair or replacement. Home repairs ,siding,painting and much more. Call Mikey at 503-319-6697 . ...

Red Bark Inc

Red Bark Inc. can help with any of your bark dust blowing needs. We have 25 years of experience, dependable, licensed drivers, and top of the line bark blowers to ensure a job well done, every single time.

Mountain View Decks & Renovation

With over 7 years of deck building and renovation experience, we are here to meet all your renovation needs and dreams.

Superior Xterior Pressure Washing

Hello my name is Alex Malamura and I am your guy for power washing. I can power wash anything concrete such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, and a lot more. I have been in this side business for over 4 years and have the proper equipment to get the job done. I give the option to wash with a wand where all other companies only use surface washers. Let me know if you are interested. Be blessed.

Offers by Superior Xterior Pressure Washing	 on Angi

07/21/2020

Mikey showed up on time everyday and was extremely professional. He went the extra mile to complete the project ahead of schedule and it was exactly what we wanted!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category remodeling,home remodeling

07/21/2020

Micheal and his team were great. They remodeled my whole house in just under a month. Clean workers, showed up every single day, very good quality finish work, and left no mess at the end of the day. I highly recommend 777.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

Category remodeling,pressure washing,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,roof cleaning

07/21/2020

777 RENOVATIONS scheduled me and came to the job within days they were very professional and nice people. They did an excellent job on there work and I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a quality job!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - General

Category home remodeling

07/20/2020

Contractor was very personal and professional.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

07/20/2020

amazing results

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling