Think you might be dealing with a clogged sewer line? Clogged lines cause smelly problems, but they can also lead to more expensive repairs. Learn the five main signs that you have a clogged sewer line and what to do about it.
Get matched with top drain cleaning companies in Wooster, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local drain cleaning companies.
Recent Drain Cleaning Reviews in Wooster
- The Trenchless GuysI am highly impressed with this company. They are punctual, courteous and very aware of keeping their work area clean. They are a very hard working team. Every step of the process was explained to me in advance. Drop clothes were used through out my home in all areas where they travelled. They were as quiet and i had minimal disruption of my activities. I trust them and would highly recommend them for any plumbing needs
- Blind And Sons LLCHis results were great. He dealt with us in a very professional, personable manner. He answered my questions very well. he had good clean-up, but there was a tad bit of residue left over in the work space. It was an all-around great service though. I would definitely recommend them.
- Tignor's Hometown Hardware & Plumbing ServiceI called Tignor's at the end of the previous week requesting that he call me. He called early in the week to set a date, called on the day to confirm the time, and arrived exactly on schedule. He was quick, efficient, and completely professional. The whole process took under two hours.
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-OhioImpressive service. Gave quote prior to doing work. Suggested using liquid annually to rid future roots. We will call him back later to make appt.
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer RepairTom and his lovely wife Janet came out to scope my rain gutter drain. I suspected that it was the source of water intrusion in my basement. Tom used the scope and I was able to see his findings from the attached monitor. My drain was open and unclogged. He then continued to help me identify the source of water intrusion and went way beyond to help me get my problem solved. My problem is with ground elevation and rain gutters which he doesn't do. He referred me to someone local that has an excellent reputation to resolve my water intrusion. Tom is truly an honest hard working man and was so helpful. His knowledge and job skills are impeccable! He is trustworthy and honest and really exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend him and his services. He is especially caring about the elderly! If you have a drain or sewer problem, call him! He's awesome
- D & L Drain ServiceAfter trying another, larger drain service company in the area, with horrible results, which included water leaking into our kitchen below and a possible bill of around $700.00, with no guarantees, we had D & L Drain Service come. They showed up promptly and had the drain cleared in about 15 minutes. The cost was $125.00, and that's only because there's a surcharge of $25 if they come on a weekend. They are a family run business and seemed very experienced and competent. They were courteous, professional, and cleaned up the area nicely
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Wayne County3 weeks after we moved in, the drain backed up. I called Mr. Rooter at 9am. Made an appt for 2-4PM but he was able to come by noon. The plumber was clean and courteous. He quoted the price before he started and that was the price he charged when he left approximately 4 hours later even though the clog was not where he first suspected it to be. It was a lot of backed up sludge from improper use of the the garbage disposal before we moved in. He cleaned up any mess he made. Although it was pricier than I anticipated, it probably was no more expensive than a plumber that charges by the hour would have charged and at least I had the option of saying No before he started had I wanted to
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServicesOverall it has been quick fast service and I would call them again if we needed something done quickly. Otherwise I would go to another company for remodeling/bigger jobs.
- DRAIN WIZARDThey were nice enough people but I won't call them again. I am not questioning their honesty at all but they need to consider how bringing a "crew" that doesn't stay together in someone's house can be disconcerting to some. And charging me that much for simple toilet clogs and then dripping poop through the house was not great customer service. I'm going to get my own auger
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of North Central OhioI found them in the phone book. We were having a drain problem in a new bathroom and my normal plumber said that he believed the drain was plugged under the basement floor and he did not have the equipment to unplug it. He suggested I call a company that performed drain cleaning. Mr. Rooter's rep told me on the phone that if they could not help me it would be a $75.00 call out fee and that would be it. They came and almost $400.00 later we were told we still could not use the bathroom or kitchen drains until someone came back at another time and that it would cost an additional $800.00. After much discussion that price came down to another $400.00. We were told that they would put a camera in our drain and record it on DVD but they would not give us a copy unless we paid for it but that they would have it on file. The next day I called Roto Rooter who came out and did everything that Mr. Rooter had done for the original $400.00 plus everything they said they were going to do for another $400.00+ for a TOTAL of $265.00. It took them less than 1 1/2 hrs. No problems since. I called Mr. Rooter and asked for part of my money back. They kept saying they would call me back by a certain date and time and they did not. After they figured out that I wasn't going away they finally offered to send a supervisor to look at the drain in my basement but they would not promise me any money back. When I asked why they couldn't look at the DVD that the technician said he would be recording for Mr. Rooter's record they couldn't give me an answer. They said they just had to get back into the house and look again. After much thought and talking to others who had used Mr. Rooter and the horror stories they told me I decided I didn't trust them in my house for any reason. I firmly believed from dealing with them thus far that they could damage my drains and then I would have to pay someone else to fix yet another job they messed up. If you use Mr. Rooter you will be sorry
Drain Cleaning Companies in Wooster
- Business Description:Blind & Sons has been serving the Northern Ohio area since 1937 and we take your business seriously. Family owned for Three Generations. Over the years we’ve gained a reputation for superior skills and service in heating repair, air conditioning, plumbing services, indoor air quality and electrical work. We offer homeowners peace of mind, making sure all of your home systems operate safely, and we help you save money in lower fuel bills by keeping your equipment running efficiently and as eff..Recent Review:They charged me 100 and some dollars just to change the valve, but they did it wrong and did not fixed the job and I think they broke the valve, They did not gave an invoice and I'm very unhappy with the serviceDan A.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..
- Business Description:We specialize in residential & commercial trenchless pipe repair, replacement & installation services in North Central Ohio communities. As a licensed plumbing company we have over 20 years of experience and all of our technicians are highly trained & experienced to handle all of your trenchless needs from pipe relining to pipe bursting. For more information see our website at: http://thetrenchlessguys.uRecent Review:I am highly impressed with this company. They are punctual, courteous and very aware of keeping their work area clean. They are a very hard working team. Every step of the process was explained to me in advance. Drop clothes were used through out my home in all areas where they travelled. They were as quiet and i had minimal disruption of my activities. I trust them and would highly recommend them for any plumbing needsChristine S.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:We are a trenchless sewer and water contractor specializing in Pipe Bursting and Pipe Relining. We also do high pressure sewer cleaning, sewer snaking, and camera inspection. We offer a free mainline camera inspection with every estimate, at no cost and no obligation
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:2 Employees. No Subs. Hourly rate: $65. Charges time & 1/2 for emergency service. 10% AL discount.Recent Review:You are going to pay a lot of money for a house; it is only logical to know what you are spending your money on!Chetan m.
- Business Description:DBA: BENJAMIN FRANKLIN PLUMBING. ADDL ADDR: 258 1/2 S COLUMBUS AVE WOOSTER OH 44691.
- Business Description:Heating & AC, Plumbing ,Additional contact name - Chris Robinson.
- Business Description:Handyman
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain cleaning company articles
Before you reach for the drain cleaner to clear that clog, make sure you understand the benefits and risks of using liquid drain cleaners in your drains and pipes.
Learn how to fix a clogged basement floor drain using simple tools. While you can fix some clogs easily yourself, you may need to hire a plumber with special tools if you have a severe basement drain clog. Here’s how to snake a basement floor drain.
Find drain cleaning companies in
drain cleaning companies in Wooster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alpha Water Solutions, LLC.5064 John Thomas Rd
- Alpha Water Solutions, LLC.
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- PLUMB BUSTERS PLUMBING & DRAIN15293 Calaboone St
- PLUMB BUSTERS PLUMBING & DRAIN
- Roto-Rooter2522 Cleveland Rd Ste B
- Steve's Repair and Handiwork1086 County Road 1754
- Steve's Repair and Handiwork
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair1927 Christmas Run Blvd
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair