If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Wooster, OH
There are 11 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Wooster
- Ohio Basement SystemsAfter financing was approved, they failed to schedule work for over 4 months… when they finally got me on the schedule, they did about 2/3 of the work requested, eventually forcing a separate contract for the remaining work, because they submitted the half-done job to the financing company as complete… The work is quality, but the business practice and sales/service decisions are severely lacking
- Ohio Basement SystemsWent great. Very professional from the first phone call to the end. It was scheduled 2 months in advance, the workers showed up on the day they were scheduled and finished on time. It took 2 1/2 days. The crew cleaned up and aside from some dust in the basement and some new concrete you would have never know they were there
- J EnterprisesJob went well we were happy with the services provided. We experienced very cold weather conditions during curing and the proper equipment was provided to ensure curing. It’s over a year and the pad looks great
- J EnterprisesVery professional hard-working dedicated crew. Would hire them again Without hesitation. Coming back in the spring for me to do more
- J EnterprisesVery impressed with the workmanship performed on my project. Jonas was very good in setting expectations prior to the job starting. Very, very, VERY impressed with the finished product!
- Accurate Concrete LevelingWe had some steps that had settled, leaving a big gap between steps as well as a large crack in the concrete. I called numerous concrete leveling companies that I found here on Angie's list. Some didn't call back, a couple said they'd be out to give an estimate and never showed, and one said he would be out sometime last week but never came.Vince and his team with Accurate Concrete was absolutely wonderful! I called them on a Friday night, he called me right back, asked me to send pictures and provided me with a reasonable estimate. He then came out Saturday morning; yes, only one day later, and made the repairs.The steps look wonderful and everything is fixed. I highly recommend Accurate Concrete
- A Absolute Quality ConcreteMy experience went very well. The staff was very professional and highly knowledgeable in their field. They were also very prompt and I was pleased with the outcome of the service. I would highly recommend this company to others.
- Criswell Concrete & DesignWhat can I say except that they exceeded our every expectation! They were prompt in their first on-site visit. The owner was friendly and genuine in his kindness to us. They were prompt in submitting their bid; we received their bid in less than 24 hours. Their bid was accurate and detailed. They included everything we asked them to include, and more! They made excellent recommendations to us. They work crew was respectful and kind. They were on time. They were neat and clean in their work habits. They cleaned up the job site thoroughly when they were done. They made several visits to "finish" the concrete when they were done pouring. They cut the concrete into sections to avoid having cracks appear. They applied a sealant for us - not one coat, but 2 coats, over a period of 4 weeks. We are not easy to please because we believe in excellence, but this company GREATLY EXCEEDED our expectations
- WEB CONSTRUCTION & BUILDINGSI had looked around for a concrete driveway replacement crew for a while and heard about Web through a friend. They came in with a competitive price and were able to get the job in soon. The job took about 3 days to get the old driveway out, prepare a quality base and reinforcement, then pour and seal. They worked late into the evening to get it meticulously finished and looking perfect on the pour day. I have gotten many positive comments from neighbors since it was done last fall
- Girard Construction Group IncI saw the ban W/ phone # at a local restaurant and called, The owner came out a few days later & gave me a price, I liked & and he schedule my for the next Monday.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Wooster
- Business Description:J Enterprises has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Job went well we were happy with the services provided. We experienced very cold weather conditions during curing and the proper equipment was provided to ensure curing. It’s over a year and the pad looks greatMelanie C.
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and serviceRecent Review:Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barnAdam N.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:Here at NEO Masonry we specialize in Brick, Block, Natural and Cultured stone, Outdoor Living Spaces, Pavers, Patios Fireplaces, (stone and brick) Retaining Walls, Egress windows and Glass Block (custom showers, Accent and partition walls) We see each project through starting with your picturesque vision until your project is complete. NEO Masonry began with an idea between two Union Brothers with strong family values and the love of the masonry trade in Medina County, Ohio. After traveli..Recent Review:They were excellent. They were prompt and on time. They did the job very cleanly. The price was very fair. I would highly recommend this company.Bryan M.
- Business Description:HP Seamless Gutters is located in Ashland Ohio . We run 5” & 6” gutters in approx 20-25 colors . All repairs have a $150 truck charge minimum plus labor and parts . Also we offer leaf guards , gutter repair and gutter cleaningRecent Review:Quoted a fair price - Showed up on time - Performed work as planned - Courteous and respectful. What else could one expect?Steve H.
- Business Description:Yoder Laser Concrete specializes large residential and commercial concrete jobs with a minimum job of $18,000. For example: driveways, stamped concrete patios and parking lots. With over 15 years of Concrete experience we have provided services to companies such as Walmarts, Sam’s Clubs, Wayne Dalton Door. If you are looking for a quality concrete pour, we are all about getting your job done right the first time. We can save you time and money with our newest technology and operate with a of ..Recent Review:It was great and they did good work.Jamie H.
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:The project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.Mary Ellen & Doug S.
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects ..Recent Review:NOBODY ever came to assess our area to give us a quote. I called Basement Doctor Thursday, July 30. This was my first contact with them. Around 5p Jesse, called. He inquired about location of egress, our address, & our availability to meet with him. He also said that he needs to check with the auditors office. That threw a red flag. Nobody requested that. We’re homeowners. At 5:05 I texted Jesse a few pictures of the interior & exterior of the interested egress location. 9:27 that evening, Jesse texted: You have plenty enough room for egress window sorry I just got out of the appointment about 30 minutes ago we will get you on the schedule and I can come take a look at it :) I texted back, “ no problem, thanks” (Jesse didn’t read my text until Mon, Aug 3...4 days later). Mon, Aug 3 @ 11:00a Jesse texted: I have not forgotten about you lol Well, it’s now Sun, Aug 30. One day shy of four weeks! POOR business representative. Maybe something happened but someone else should’ve followed up. We WILL NOT be using Basement Doctor. Really disappointedBecky S.
- Business Description:Holland Paving has been serving the private sector for over 30 years. We provide asphalt work for residential, commercial, and industrial facilities in Northeast Ohio. Services include: Asphalt installation, repair and maintenance - Storm drain installation and repair, concrete and all parking lot services. We are licensed, bonded and insured. (Workman's Compensation Certificates available upon request). 50 seasonal Employees. Estimates are freeRecent Review:Never even bothered to show up for estimate!Tim J.
Deals in Wooster for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Apple Creek
- West Salem
- Westfield Center
- Chippewa Lake
- Bailey Lakes
concrete contractors in Wooster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Frantz Brothers Construction7497 S. Mt. Eaton Rd
- Frantz Brothers Construction
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Slinks Masonry Inc276 Murdocksvile Rd
- Slinks Masonry Inc
- Usawaterproofing1632 Enterprise Pkwy
- Yoder Laser7391 CR-203
- Yoder Laser