Trash hauling services sounds like a dream—reducing the clutter, debris, and junk you have to deal with. Learn more about if the service is right for your home.
Get matched with top hauling services in Washington Court House, OH
There are 20 highly-rated local hauling services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Hauling Reviews in Washington Court House
- Awesome Lawncare LLCIt went very well I am very satisfied with there work I will hire him again and I will recommend him to anybody awesome job
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCChris was very pleasant a very hard-worker n got the job done quickly.. I'd recommend this company to everyone...
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCGreat.. I highly recommend this Company... professional , courteous, timely and fair priced to boot.. Do your ya favor and hire these guys to make it easy .. thanks again
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCIt went very well. The work was started on time and completed in a timely manner , very professional, efficient and friendly. I would definitely recommend Manley’s hauling and would certainly use them again. It’s make sense to support local businesses and You won’t go wrong with Manley’s.
- Awesome Lawncare LLCAwesome lawn care is truly awesome!!!! Mickey did a great job with mulching, edging and trimming. He and his crew were professional, good and fast. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for great looking landscape, mulch and yard work. I will be using him every year!
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCThe service was great! Chris really looked out for me on getting my new couch moved. I couldn’t move it with my Honda Civic but TopLevel Manley’s really came in at the right time to help me. Excellent service, great people!
- TopLevel Manley's Hauling And More LLCIt went outstanding! He was on time, super nice and got right to work. I even kinda had to tell him he had done enough. He went over and above! He did such a great job, I might owe him more money.... If you need stuff hauled away, you will not be disappointed! Call them and ask for Chris!
- 1-800-GOT-JUNKWe are extremely pleased with the service. They were very pleasant and worked very quickly. The price was very reasonable. We will differently use them again.
- Landscapes By Terra, IncWe spent 6-12 months designing and evaluating companies to partner with for this home transformation. Out of the 3 companies we evaluated and measured against our needs Landscapes by Terra was the ONLY choice for us. Many companies to pavers well, many specialize in pavilions or decks, etc, etc, only landscapes by terra do it all and take all of the risk out of the equation and it’s due to their consulting and engagement process. I rarely ever submit reviews online but this company is more than a cut above everyone else. If you want the job done right and exactly in line with your vision there is no other choice in central Ohio. You pay for what you get. Landscapes by terra came in at a much higher cost of everyone else and we gladly spent the money and we are gladly going to enjoy what they built for years and years to come and we would gladly spend the money again. If you want to have a customer experience that delivers exactly what you vision that is effortless during the production phase then you have come to the right place. They will be the first place I call for anything. They even warranty their work for ten years which is unheard of in the industry
- Landscapes By Terra, IncWe had a lot of work done to our backyard, including removing a playhouse and swing set, adding topsoil and seeding grass, adding a dry creek bed, and planting 15 bushes around the house. The project manager was very professional to work with and the crew not only did an excellent job but completed all the work on time
Hauling Services in Washington Court House
- Business Description:Here at Select Concrete Floors, LLC we have been providing the highest-quality Concrete Services for over 3-years to the Greater Ohio area. We are looking for both repeat homeowners, and one-time homeowners. We provide optimal service for both residential, and commercial facets. If you’re looking for high-quality concrete work you’ve come to the right place! We look forward to serving you just as we have our previous and current happy customers
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:I actually used the same company at two different houses. First, we had a mismatched backyard with different kinds of fencing already installed. We needed fencing to keep our small dogs in. The most cost-effective thing to do was to work with the fencing already in place. The guys added green vinyl-coated wire to a picket fence, continued a split-rail fence with more vinyl-coated wire fencing, and put two privacy gates and a privacy fence along the back of the property. I don't recall the total cost but it was over $2000. <br /> They cleaned up all their scraps and nails. They arranged for the utility companies to come mark the ground before digging. The quality of work was exceptional. <br /> About 4 months later, we decided to move. I wanted my fence installed prior to moving. It took me a little nagging, but the guys got it done. This time, instead of using the vinyl-coated wire, they built the picket fence with the wood slats a little closer together so the dogs can't get through. Once again, we have a quality built fence. This time the cost was only about $1200. <br /Jenny K.
- Business Description:Local and Long Distance Movers in Cincinnati Whether you’re moving to or from the heart of the downtown Riverfront in Cincinnati, planning a move in the east end, or any of the surrounding Cinci metro areas, our top-rated Cincinnati movers will ensure an easy, seamless transition! Moving can certainly be stressful and time-consuming, which is exactly why you should hire reputable, experienced professionals to guarantee a smooth move. Our skilled Cincinnati movers will help walk you through..Recent Review:Keshon and Timothy were our crew. Wow. I'm impressed. The. Best. Movers. I. Have. Ever. Used. They called me to see if they could come early. We weren't near ready. Didn't fase them. We had two dogs- standard poodle puppy and a toy poodle. They helped me put the dogs in the bathroom when they got out of the house. They were so kind, patient and sincere to my elderly Mom. They moved things out of the way quickly and efficiently and then patiently placed the dressers just where Mom wanted. Things were VERY dusty. Never a complaint. They found cash- immediately pointed out to me or my son. I asked for a large TV to go in my car- done. I would trust these guys to come not only back but to be in our home while I'm at work - something that I would rarely do. They are THAT professional. Excellent, hardworking gentlemen. Highly, extremely recommend them. (I'm very picky.Barb D.
- Business Description:3-6 Employees. Uses subs/dump truck owner/operators for overflow. Charges flat rate & hourly rate. Currently have 10% fuel surcharge. Additional DBA - P & B Alexander Enterprises, Inc.Recent Review:The do believe the story is in the above area. But will and one thing the driver did take more time to make sure we were happy were he placed the gravel then we ever excepted someone to do. Again A+++++++ to Alexander Hauling wish I had called them before and saved my self $275.00 for the first load of gravel that went no wereWendy R.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I can only say that my moving experience with Moving APT was great. Everything was taken care of as promised, arrival time of the container, pick up of container, transit time to my new destination (2,100 miles), delivery to my new home and pick up after unloading. Customer service in Miami and Colorado was excellent. If you need a company to take care of your belongings to be moved, I strongly recommend Moving APT.....::Joseph M.
- Business Description:6 employees. Uses subs for various jobs. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:They promptly delivered the dumpster and picked it up after calling to tell them we were done. had lots of different options for size of dumpster and for what purpose. They billed me. Very convenientJohn W.
- Business Description:Columbus Door Sales has a staff of 34 employees with exceptional door experience. There is a $98 minimum service fee which includes the first 1/2 hour of labor. Parts are of course additional. Consecutive yearly Consumers Choice Award winner since its beginning in 1998. Additional e-mail - email@example.com. Ask about Angie's List discount. DBA - Overhead Door of Greater Columbus & Graf & Son'sRecent Review:Talked with them on Monday. They came Tuesday at 1030 AM. They also called 30 minutes before arriving and arrived promptly. They were very efficient at replacing our old opener with the new one and my husband and I felt the cost was very reasonable. We would definitely hire them again and we are very happy with the new opener and quality of workJennifer J.
- Business Description:Whether you want to spruce up your yard for that upcoming barbecue or create a professional, manicured look for your home or office building, you'll want toput byrd Mangement Company's experienced team of landscaping professionals to work for youRecent Review:Byrd has called back and we've been in dialogue about setting up a work project. Very responsive and reasonable pricing. Look forward to doing business with Byrd. I will add more review after work is completed.Dale W.
- Business Description:Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply.Recent Review:Joe came out the following day after our initial contact. I had noticed some moisture in the ceiling where we had previous problems with a leaking vent pipe. He was the 3rd plumber to look at this vent pipe issue and the only one to actually fix the problem. He was honest, friendly and took care of the problem. Previous two plumbers had tried to do a quick fix by just applying glue around the joint. Joe actually replaced part of the pipe and joint that was not sealed properly. While he was here, I asked him to look at a bathroom sink issue that i was having. There was some water under the sink in the cabinet from a piece of the drain pipe or drain apparatus not configured properly. He said it would be no problem to take a look at it. He took the time to help with that too even though my initial service call was for another issue. Lot of service providers will not do that. He just seemed genuinely interested in helping me out. Everything was done in a timely, professional manner. Affordable. Joe also seems like a good person, down to earth and friendly. Really happy with how everything turned out and will use him again if any other plumbing issues come up. <br /Brian S.
- Business Description:Hello we are a family owned Junk removal service that loves to help you get your space back. Feel free to give us a call for your free estimate with your junk hauling needs.90% of time there is no charges or upfront costs until the work is completed and we know you are satisfied. Additional Phone Numbers:(call or text) 614-515-1024 (Jeff); 614-622-8769(April) E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Jeff & Shifty arrived as scheduled and loaded everything up quickly. If they were unsure about an item, they always asked before loading it on the trailer. They even brought a couch up from the basement. I appreciate their willingness to come a little out of their normal zone. I would highly recommend J & A HaulingJenny T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Find hauling services in
hauling services in Washington Court House
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Dumpsters & Hauling5515 Clover Valley Rd
Johnstown, Ohio 43031
- AFAB Services64 West Street
Bloomingburg, Ohio 43106
- Agape Service Co1205 S Champion Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43206
- Alexander Hauling2233 Watkins Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43207
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
Chillicothe, Ohio 45601
- Arpin Van Lines - Arpin Preferred Movers3516 Wright Way Rd
Dayton, Ohio 45424
- A-1 Dumpsters & Hauling
- BK Hauling & Removal2086 Ferris Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43224
- Bobcat And Backhoe Service - Gil Goodheil2777 Liebs Island Rd.
Millersport, Ohio 43046
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43202
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
Dublin, Ohio 43016
- Byrd Management Service4951 Waminster Dr
Columbus, Ohio 43232
- BK Hauling & Removal
- CAPITAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 307231
Columbus, Ohio 43230
- Columbus Door Sales LLC2300 International St
Columbus, Ohio 43228
- Commercial Waste Removal LLC7244 Upper Albany Dr
New Albany, Ohio 43054
- COMO LandscapesPO Box 758
Pickerington, Ohio 43147
- Copley Moving350 S Richardson Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43204
- CAPITAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES LLC
- Elm Recycling Lawn and Landscape Supply1242 Mt. Vernon Road
Newark, Ohio 43055
- Elm Recycling Lawn and Landscape Supply
- Frog Hauling Dumpster Rental1601 W 5th Ave #127
Columbus, Ohio 43212
- Frog Hauling Dumpster Rental
- Garrison Company11501 Woodbridge Ln NW
Baltimore, Ohio 43105
- Garrison Company
- M & T Concrete1442 E 20th Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43211
- Mid Ohio Dumpsters50 Burnham St
West Jefferson, Ohio 43162
- Moving Ahead Services607 Shepherd Dr Unit 8
Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
- Moving Ahead Services LLC3883 Business Park Dr
Columbus, Ohio 43204
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
Miami, Florida 33130
- M & T Concrete
- Pro-Seal Asphalt Sealcoating7204 Marlan Ave
Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068
- Pro-Seal Asphalt Sealcoating
- Safe Sound Moves LLC6592 Chatham Rd
Newark, Ohio 43055
- Select Concrete Floors LLC741 Linden Ave
Washington Court House, Ohio 43160
- SG Landscaping LLC483 Millett Dr
Galloway, Ohio 43119
- Sistaz-N-Action Cleaning Service153 Edgevale Rd
Columbus, Ohio 43209
- Smock Construction LLCPO Box 1357
Pataskala, Ohio 43062
- Stamp & Concrete Masters288 Cheyenne Dr
Westerville, Ohio 43081
- STEVE HUPP CONSTRUCTION, INC.14029 CLEVELAND RD SW
Pataskala, Ohio 43062
- Safe Sound Moves LLC
- Utmost Renovations8815 Surrey Lane
Plain City, Ohio 43064
- Utmost Renovations