Sparkling Clean Carpet Care

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2010

5222 Tractor Rd A

Toledo, OH 43612

Sparkling clean carpet care & rug cleaners is a toledo, ohio based carpet cleaning company servicing all of northwest ohio & southeast michigan. We specialize in carpet steam cleaning, upholstery cleaning, stain removal, oriental rug cleaning, pet odor remediation, tile & grout cleaning, drapery

07/08/2022

Zach D.

They showed up out of the blue saying that my carpet needed cleaning and I was confused because we did not order a cleaning service. So I told them to hold on while I called my roommate. They said, “I wish you would have canceled before we got all the way out here.” I did not even pay for your service and you showed up on my doorstep with zero professionalism and were extremely rude. Honestly use any other cleaning service, these guys are ********… didn’t get the guys names because they left to quickly but if I did their names would be in here…

Description of Work
I did not need my carpet cleaned

06/13/2017

Sarah D.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. PLEASEEEEE Don't waste your money! I have yet to receive a phone call back after I have left messages and e-mails asking for someone to come out and actually clean the dirt up left around the edges of the carpet or to refund my money. I have heard nothing. The price I was given was not the actual cost when they came out. The price was $40.00 more expensive.

Description of Work
Stairway, hallway, & master bedroom carpets 'cleaned'

Category carpet cleaners

This lady is a con artist we have 100% refund policy if not satisfied.she would not answer are phone calls to resolve issues she would only leave emails after hours when we called no answer we have pictures of how the job turned out it looked great three permanent spots were left witch we told here husband about and he was ok with signed invoice stating so then then the Radom emails started . I have the pics of the job to prove how it turned out .all pic of the job are in are profile . Lite beige carpet and steps .

11/10/2016

Ashley D.

This is the second time we have used sparkling clean due to their professionalism and how satisfied we were the first time. Always does a wonderful job, very pleasant and reasonably priced. Will definitely continue to use them very 6 months/1 year.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in two rooms and hallway

07/30/2016

Steve S.

Very professional!! Crew came at time stated and did cleaning extremely well. Used this company on recommendation of a family member who had used them previously. Would not hesitate to recommend them to other people.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in great room and sunroom

12/29/2015

Sherry B.

We have hired them before and honestly couldn't believe they got out stains from our adorable but naughty small dog. They are in and out fast, but do a thorough job.

Description of Work
cleaned carpets

06/17/2015

Michael J M.

Leonard and his crew protected the wall corners, used teflon-wrapped wands to protect the baseboards, and cleaned the carpets completely. He put protectors under the wood furniture legs so that the cleaned carpet would not be stained by the legs. He showed up on time and worked efficiently. We will definitely use his company again in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned family room, master bedroom, master closet and hallway after a bathroom renovation.

06/07/2015

Gregory C.

These guys came to the house, hauled all the rugs and runners out, cleaned them to so they looked like new when they hadn't been cleaned for 14 years, wrapped them up beautifully as we are going to store some of them, and delivered them within 7 business days. We live in the country so the pick up and delivery is much appreciated as well as the great cleaning of the rugs. I would highly recommend this business for expert cleaning of area rugs and runners. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
Clean several area rugs and runners that had not been cleaned for 14 years

03/29/2015

Edward B.

These guys are great! The carpet looks brand new. Fast, professional and friendly--they do a fantastic work. We used them before on a stained white carpet. It was like a miracle! Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in our dining room, living room, stairs and second-floor hallway.

02/02/2015

Martha F.

They did an excellent job making 20 year old stained carpet look its best. They were thorough, friendly, polite, professional, and really improved the appearance of our carpets.

Description of Work
Sparkling Clean cleaned all the carpet in the house - 4 bedrooms, stairs, hallways, walk in closets, and living areas.

10/09/2014

Sharon W.

the gentleman was very informative and did what I expected and it was done very well. I will use them again.

Description of Work
shampooed living room and dining area.

09/30/2014

Marie M.

Bar none, the best carpet cleaning I've ever had. I'd had another "chain" cleaning company in previously to clean all the carpets in my house but wasn't satisfied with the results. When Leonard came out, he took his time explaining the process which totally makes sense to me. Rather than putting hot water and a cleaning agent on your carpets then extracting that mixture up, Sparkling uses a different method. Cleaning agent hand applied, then "raked" into the carpet, then plain hot water to rinse and extraction. And the rotor cleaning head works much better the the traditional wand IMO. I was amazed at how much cleaner my carpet was and will be having them out to reclean the rest of the house. The difference was amazing!

Description of Work
Cleaned large living room and a few stairs

07/13/2014

Brenda J O.

Amazing! Came out next day as they were already in the area. Carpets look fantastic. No leeching out of stains, no residue to vacuum the next morning, no excess water and they still feel fluffy as when they were new. Nice men who performed the work. Great at explaining any questions I had. I am thrilled at the fact there was no residue to vacuum next morning. Never in all my years of using professional cleaners that I was told no need to vacuum once carpet dried. Usually carpets felt slightly stiff until I vacuumed. I'm a very happy customer!

Description of Work
3 rooms of carpet cleaned, stains removed, stair steps, hall and 2 area rugs also cleaned. Furniture moved and put back in place.

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

07/04/2014

Donald C.

They did an excellent job. The only sign of anything were a couple of rust stains that couldn't be removed. Beyond that, the carpeting was very clean and had a renewed "fluff" to it. They were able to make it look pretty close to brand new when they finished. They showed up on time and even took a call with a question from us in the evening. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpeting

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning

06/08/2014

Mohammad M.

They stand behind their work, very responsive and will go the extra mile to maintain the superior quality of work.

Description of Work
Living area carpet cleaning

04/30/2014

Dorothy N.

Best and most thorough carpet cleaning I ever had!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

03/31/2014

Linda T.

They were very punctural, accomodating and professional. They did a very good job, the carpet looks great. However, they obviously knew what they were doing and did not take up too much time doing the work. I would recommend to my friends and family, and will definitely use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Cleaned my berber carpeting.

02/02/2014

Lori M.

They were on time and very efficient. They did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned carpet in my sunroom, and steam cleaned a sofa.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

01/26/2014

Anna L.

This is the 2nd time I have used Sparkling Clean. I found this company here and have been very pleased with the service. The owner provided the service himself - he is very professional and walks you through the process, and provides an estimate cost. They are quick and efficient, and for this appointment, I was able to schedule on short notice to have the carpets clean before our renters moved in the next day. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned the carpets of our rental home.

01/19/2014

Erinn W.

they were awesome and very professional

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets

12/05/2013

Joseph P.

They applied stain remover and steam? cleaned all the carpets in 4 areas of my apartment; raised the furniture off the carpet with styrofoam blocks to prevent stains. They explained everything they did. They gave me an Angie's List discount, and even talked me out of buying an additional rinse until they come back again.

Description of Work
I used Sparkling Clean Carpet Care.

10/30/2013

Elizabeth G.

Arrived punctually and inspected carpet. Applied pre treatment on stains, put plastic corner guards on furniture and doors and brought in hose as water/heater in his truck. They moved all furniture, cleaned the area then replaced furniture on Styrofoam blocks and legs on smaller pieces on protective pads. After cleaning, they applied stain guard then placed fans in the room. Upon completion, the carpeting was nearly dry and we were told it would be completely dry in an hour. The amount of dirt removed was evident while cleaning as one side of room was clean and the other dirty. We are very pleased with the outcome as well as the courtesy of the owner and highly recommend Sparkling Clean.

Description of Work
cleaned family room carpet

10/18/2013

Sue Z.

Very professional and knowledgable about care of carpets. Conscientious and courteous service. Highly recommend Sparkling Clean Carpet Care!

Description of Work
Cleaning of high traffic area carpeting with stains

10/16/2013

Paul H.

Arrived only 15 min. late. understandable for a Friday P.M. Outstanding care and workmanship, Did every thing said they would. Price was a little high, but, I requested a couple of extra services that were necessary because of previous poor quality work by another service provider.. Thankfully, Leonard was able to accomplish much given the difficulty of this job. Could not be more pleased.. All furniture moved and raised for proper drying of carpet.

Description of Work
1 oversized living are. 2br. Stair we'll to lower living area. 1 uph . Recliner. Also 3 med sized throw rugs cleaned.

08/20/2013

Catherine O.

They did a really good job on my three rooms and hallway. Also came back to attach hose to spigot when I was having trouble with it. I highly recommend them. Very professional, courteous, punctual and hard-working.

Description of Work
3 rooms and hallway

08/01/2013

Pamela J.

They were very good. The system they use is good and they were very thorough.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpets.

HD Residential and Commercial Services

We specialize in carpet cleaning services for residential and commercial properties! We also do upholstery cleaning, pressure washing services, floor waxing/polishing, tile/grout cleaning, auto upholstery cleaning, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Pro Clean of Michigan LLC

Your property is not just an important investment, it also plays a major role in your daily life. Pro Clean of Michigan is here to keep it at its best. From carpet cleaning to pet stain removal to mold remediation, we can handle whatever situation you’re dealing with. Choose our affordable prices, commitment to excellence, and years of experience.

Angels Carpet Sale and Installation

For peace of mind choose Angels for all your flooring needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Scotchgard, carpet rinse, air dry, sweep, edge, deodorizer, shoe covers, color restoration, pet, urine, ink and spot treatment & carpet steam cleaning.