Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Tiffin, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Tiffin
- McCarty's MasonryAbove and beyond my expectations!! Work was done earlier than expected and the quality was amazing!! I highly recommend to all my friends and family. Thanks again for the great work!!
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- L & M Masonry & ConcreteOur Chimney had been leaking for sometimes; I reached out to Angie's list and found Mike Jacobs of L&M Masonary and Concrete. I tell you they are the "BEST".Mike and his guys were very professional, courteous, and punctual.They took the Chimney down, relay, and tuckpoint the rest of the chimney's. And Yes, the Price was Reasonable. If you're ever in need of a Masonary, L&M Masonary and Concrete is your go to person. You will never be disappointed. I am so happy and satisfied for the work they did. Yes, I will use and recommend L&M company again. Very trusthworthy. Thanks-Joy A
- Ohio Basement SystemsInstallation was very quick and clean, less than 4 hours. System is designed to take care of cracks and bend over a period of time while also stabilizing the wall. Adam and his crew were great to work with and did a great job.
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Doctor Flue, inc.Cory and Cavin were on time, worked continuously to finish, covered up all places needing protection. Cleaned up everything, were happy, good manners. Did an excellent job with high proficiency- priced well.
- Glenn Mills Outdoor SolutionsEXCELLENT! I could not be more pleased! We are considering a room addition to our home, and I've already discussed the brick work for that project with Glenn Mills. At this point, REAL Brick MASONs are extremely hard to find. This is 3rd & 4th Generation Brick Masons and that knowledge and experience is clearly demonstrated in the quality of their work. They arrived as scheduled, performed better than expected, and cleaned up so well upon completion the only evidence they were here is the beautiful job they did on the brick
- The Foundation Specialists, LLCFadi and his son Sam are very nice guys. Both were very mannerly and friendly. They were always on time and did a full days work. Our full size basement was in terrible condition with bowing walls and water coming through, Fadi corrected the bowing walls with steel I beams, drainage system and installed a sunk pump plus more. The pump has worked great with all this torrential rain we've had. Our basement hasn't had any water in it. We have not notice any movement of the walls. him. Fadi left our yard looking very nice. We highly recommend him. Fadi's estimate was less than half the amount of other estimates
- Ricker & Sons LLCThey did an exceptional job on bricking my home, installing an outdoor fireplace and a grilling bar area on my patio.
- RICKER MASONRYExceptional work! They were a really great group of guys to work with. Very professional and they helped me to design my ideas. I am hiring them again to install brick posts and fence at the end of my drive this summer.
Masonry Contractors in Tiffin
- Business Description:For over 30 years, Seagate Roofing and Foundation Services has built a reputation of being a premier residential and commercial roofing contractor in the area, providing high quality and service. For these reasons, Owens Corning invited us to be a part of a very small and elite family of Platinum Preferred Contractors across the country. This distinction assures we use the best products the industry has to offer while being warranted by a name you can trust. When installing your new roof, Sea..Recent Review:Went well. They were easy to schedule with. They knew the product. They followed through after the job to make sure everything went well.kellie m.
- Business Description:Since 1986, Everdry Waterproofing has serviced over 80,000 basements, crawl spaces and slab homes- making us one of the nation’s premier foundation repair contractors. With custom tailored solutions, innovative products and a one-on-one approach in dealing with homeowners, our basement waterproofing team will help you create a safe, dry and liveable space in your basement. Everdry takes an active role in bettering our industry and enhancing our knowledge. We are a leader in Research and Devel..Recent Review:They did an excellent job taking care of our wet crawlspace problems. The crew run by Matt K worked quickly, and left everything looking better than when they arrived. I highly recommend EverDry for any crawlspace water issuesDaniel C.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:March 2020 I hired Mike Montgomery of BPG to inspect cracks in my basement wall and make recommendations of how to fix it. The inspection and report went fine. Mike found another wall that needed to be attached to the ceiling joist. He offered to do a design for $420. I accepted with the thought that the design would be representative in value to what I was paying. Mike provided a stock drawing where he changed three dimensions based on calculations that he made. This work probably took him about 15 minutes to complete. I felt the design was worth no more than $100. Mike and BPG disagreed with me and thought that the design was worth the $420. Mike did take the time to discuss this with me. The BPG claims manager did not take the time to call me, but sent me an email instead. Since I agreed to pay this amount up front, I went ahead and paid the bill. Be wary before asking them to provide you with a design, although the inspection and report were very good. June 2020 Even though I wrote a negative review, Mike answered addition questions that I had on multiple occasions as I fully exposed the walls and learned the extent of the damage. The fee to perform the inspection and write the report was well worth the money. Mike knows what he is doing and is very professional. He even recommended the contractor who I found to be the lowest cost and most knowledgeablePaula S.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:We have been in the foundation, waterproofing, and drain tile business since 1961. Our other business- 'Tri State Concrete" has been installing foundations for over 50 years. Warm and Dry, LTD was started on our 51st year to provide professional basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs. We came to see a real need for top quality repair work for homeowners that have problems with their foundations. There are a lot of companies out there doing really shady work. We have re-repaired so ..Recent Review:Excellent work and friendly guys. Did exactly what they promised. Our basement looks better and our home value improved! Thank youAshley M.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Taylor renovations is a owner-operated company. Our prices are very competitive and we stand behind our work. We like to leave all of our customers 100% satisfied. Give me a call today for your free no obligation estimate 419-561-1174 my name is John services offered but not limited to... Roofing Siding Soffit and facial Plumbing Painting ( Interior/exterior) Complete remodels And many more We have 12 years experience in these tradesRecent Review:John was fantastic. I was being transferred to Indianapolis for work and needed to sell my home quick. The old deck was terrible. John came in cleared out the old deck and got us a perfect new deck in one week! Our realtor said the deck was part of the reason we got a bidding war offers in days of listingKevin H.
- Business Description:We don't use sub-contractors. We resolve any and all foundation issues as well as complete wall re-builds. We offer 0% financing and accept all major credit cards. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and have a budget to meet everyone's needs. We also offer an "apples to apples" low price guarantee and will meet or beat any competitor's price
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Here at Fredericksburg Builders, we know that your roof is not just a part of the building structure. It protects your property and its occupants. That's why we use only the best materials from top brand names such as CertainTeed to give you sturdy roofs that last for years to come. We bring our 10 years of experience to your roofing project. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we will not rest until you are completely satisfied with our roofing service. No matter what your roofing ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- New Riegel
- Green Springs
- New Washington
- Upper Sandusky
masonry contractors in Tiffin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & A Masonry14701 State Route 93 S
- Baird Concrete Products Inc15 Locust St
- Beck Construction4889 McCurdy Rd
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- B & A Masonry
- Everdry Waterproofing2930 Centennial Rd
- Everdry Waterproofing
- KOSKA MASONRY35400 CLAY BANK RD
- KOSKA MASONRY
- Legacy Restoration & Construction LLC5941 Riber Rd
- Legacy Restoration & Construction LLC
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Re-Source Construction
- Warm and Dry LTD4046 County Road M
- Warm and Dry LTD