Insulation keeps your home comfortable year-round. If you notice temperature changes, poor air quality, or high energy bills, it’s time to inspect and repair your insulation.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Terrace Park, OH
There are 72 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Insulation Reviews in Terrace Park
- All Season Insulation CompanyTony & his Team were great to work with - prompt, professional and fairly priced. Cleaned up surrounding areas very well upon completion. Can't believe the difference our new insulation & radiant barrier has made in the temperatures on the 2nd & 3rd floor of our homes. Thank You!
- Healthy Basement Concepts,LLCPhenomenal job! Professional communication. Timely manner. Fair pricing! I would recommend this company 10/10 times for any basement or crawl space water proofing. We had the best experience after speaking with numerous water proofing companies who told us our crawl space job was too difficult and too large scale. Jason and his team did not hesitate and completely encapsulated our entire crawlspace. They came within a week and finished the work in a timely manner. I will continue to recommend this company
- Aire Serv of FairfieldFANTASTIC! After many calls, the office knew who I was by sound of my voice.😆 Integrity restorations messed up my system so bad, no other company wanted to deal with it. AirServe worked with us on scheduling even though I had to cancel a few appointments due to delays. Once out, they took the unit to their shop, disassembled it and totally cleaned it out as all the coils were filled with demolition debris and worse. Then they came and repaired the feeble attempt of other companies attempt to reinstall the newer unit. While there, they cleaned all the vents, sanitized ducts, cleaned humidifier, reinsulated parts of ducts missed by other company. Joey and Clinton have been out to our house several times and are very knowledgeable, efficient, polite and truly cared about what they do. Both gentlemen and Bruce went above and beyond the call of duty and will be the only company that will ever do HVAC work for us
- Attic Experts InsulationInstallation of insulation was great. Crew was knowledgeable, clean, courteous. Took photos to show all work completed in my attic. Did extra steps, i.e., fixed screen that was hanging on my Eave Vents, secured bathroom ceiling fan exhaust duct work. Extremely happy with the job!
- American Weathertechs LLC - CincinnatiWe had wind storm damage needed to repair some one recommended this company I call and spoke with salesman NIel Mckinley he come over the same day told me it is best to replace it because the roof is old and will have problems in future took his advice he give me estimate it was in my budget I had three other estimates all of them were well over this company. Niel is very nice person and easy to work with and after the installation he even give me up grade warranties to silver. I recommended this company Thank you Niel for your help I appreciate it thanks agai
- Parsons Construction GroupWe were very pleased with the work that Parsons did for us. Bill Parsons came and told us about their services. He explained the product they would be using for the insulation. Both Bill and the installers were courteous and friendly. The installation went smoothly. I would recommend Parsons to my friends for work they need done. I would also seriously consider them for future projects
- Cincinnati RetroFoam InsulationWe have a garage that runs underneath the house. The three rooms that were over the garage were colder than the rest of the house. In October we had Retrofoam inject foam insulation in the ceiling of the garage , hoping that would help warm those rooms. Now that we have had cold weather, I really notice how much warmer those rooms are. They did a good job, and there was no mess to clean up
- Dr. Energy Saver CincinnatiMy wife and I have had issues for years with a "drip" noise in our ductwork that would keep us both up at night. After having several HVAC professionals & plumbers out to take a look to no avail, Chris was able to trace the problem to a lack of insulation that allowed cold air to penetrate the house. He was able to seal up the problem areas and immediately the duct area and vent heated back up to normal levels and the popping sound decreased dramatically! I can't recommend Chris enough. He held true to his guarantee to fix the problem and waived his minimum charge after hearing about all the issues we've been facing. Thank you once again to Chris and the Dr. Energy Saver Cincinnati team
- The Finished BasementHired The Finished Basement (FB) company for a basement remodel in November 2020. My neighbor had used them and found there work acceptable. My opinion is different. If you are looking for a contractor to just finish your basement and do not care about quality or how it is done, then this company will do that for you. If you are concerned about getting what you want and making sure it is done right, then keep on reading. Things you need to know before hiring this company: 1. Contracts are vague and do not provide details for work. I had my three pages of requirements added as an addendum to the contract. 2. Told that all people working for FB were employees. They used contractors. 3. Their project manager only schedules work crews and handles county inspections. Does not review contractors work and make sure requirements followed. Makes excuses every time here is an issue. You must force them to fix issues by withholding payment. 4. You must make sure contractors are doing the work correctly and to your expected quality level. 5. FB does not review contractor’s work. Only care that it can pass inspection. 6. County inspectors doing permit reviews virtually (not on site) miss issues because they only see what the project manager shows them on his phone. He will skip over known issues to get the inspection passed because they do not care about quality. 7. Project manager does not read work contracts signed by owner. 8. FB may use cheaper products that what they tell you they use (i.e., Spray Foam) 9. FB does not honor their warranty and will not fix issues after final payment. 10. Owner gets a discount at Lowes so wants you to pick finishes he can buy there. 11. I purchased the cabinets, LED lighting and flooring from where I wanted and had delivered to job site. I also did all the painting. 12. I have had an electrical issue with some of the new breakers tripping after a power outage. Been trying to get FB to fix the issue for 4 months. Cannot get them to come fix the problem. Issues with contractor’s work: 1. I had to explain design plan to contractors when they arrived on site. 2. Contractors never asked you to review work, they just leave when done. 3. Framers did not allow for extra thick drywall (for soundproofing) when framing soffits causing cabinets to not fit correctly. Cabinets had to be modified to fit in space and doors open into walls since 1” spacing between wall and cabinets had to be eliminated. 4. Framers did not properly secure many wall 2x4s. 5. Framers incorrectly installed floor joist bridge blocking and left some out. 6. Framers incorrectly installed return vent duct work. 7. Framers incorrectly framed out soffit so cabinet would not fit under it. 8. Framers installed framing touching hot water line so rubbed and squeaked when hot water used. 9. Electrician forgot to wire for a row of can lights in the ceiling. 10. Electrician did not allow for double thick drywall for ceiling light boxes. (set to deep) 11. Plumber wanted to install sink drain venting that was not up to code. 12. Plumber moved a waste line and put it right next to a hot water line causing them to rub together and squeak when hit water used. 13. Plumber did not install nail plates on 2x4 with pipes through them. 14. Spray insulation installer sprayed code at a thickness from ½ inch to 4 inches in depth when code requires 2 inches of foam for insulation. Did not spray behind 2x4s in corners and missed other spots. Manager tried to fill areas with fire block foam. 15. Manager had contractor use ¼ of manufacturer recommenced amount of sound insulation glue between drywall sheets. Good things: 1. Framers’ laser leveled and squared all walls to near perfect. 2. Framers listened and worked well with me as design requirements were explained. We discussed how they were going to build something before they did it to try and make sure it was what I wanted. 3. Nothing good about the plumber. 4. Drywall crew did a really nice job with only a few fixes need before painting. 5. Finishing crew (framers) did a nice job fitting cabinets into shortened space. 6. Finishing crew did nice job on baseboards and laminate flooring. I caught most of the issues because I reviewed all the contractor’s work. I know how framing, electrical, drywall and finishes should be done so I knew when the project manager was trying to give me an excuse to not fix the issues. Here is one example of a major issue I had to fight to get fixed. FB uses spray foam insulation between the basement wall and framing. Functions as vapor barrier and insultation. Code in my area requires 2 inches of spray foam. The project manager got the building inspector to pass the permit on a virtual inspection. Something did not look right with the foam being very wavy instead of smooth. Some places it filled out past the wall studs. I started measuring the depth of foam and found it ranged from ½ inch to 4 inches in different places. I discussed this issue with the project manager since I’m paying for 2” of foam, He discussed this with the owner and said they purchased the correct amount of spray foam to insulate the space and would not do anything about it. (Tanks of spray foam are about $500+ so they do not want to buy more.) I talked to the owner and told him that I would contact the building inspector who approved the permit and ask if it this variance in levels was acceptable. If he said yes, then I would not press the issue. The owner was at my house the next day to review the issue. He made the same excuse that they had purchased the correct amount to insulate the space to code. I said that it is not my problem if they can not install it correctly. Code requires 2” of foam. They fixed the issue the next day. Overall I’m happy with the basement now that it is done, but I had to do A LOT of work to make sure I got what I wanted. Cost without cabinets, countertop, flooring, lighting, and painting: $24,97
- All Season Insulation CompanyIt seemed to go well. We were happy with the service and the crew. We feel like it was a value added project.
Insulation Companies in Terrace Park
- Business Description:At Attic Experts, we offer different types of advanced insulation for the home. we are your insulation professionals! Attic Experts has insulated thousands of homes for satisfied clients throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and the Greater Dayton area. Attic Experts has dealt directly Owens Corning for over 15 years. Our crews have been trained by engineers directly from Owens Corning. Our insulation experts are dedicated to providing unmatched customer service, competitive pricin..Recent Review:Installation of insulation was great. Crew was knowledgeable, clean, courteous. Took photos to show all work completed in my attic. Did extra steps, i.e., fixed screen that was hanging on my Eave Vents, secured bathroom ceiling fan exhaust duct work. Extremely happy with the jobBeverly S.
- Business Description:Call today and get $300 off any insulation project of 500 sq. ft. or more. The All Season Insulation Co. owners are on the job, standing by our work everyday to help you improve your in-home comfort and lower your energy bills. The All Season Insulation Co. is confident our friendly and professional team will help you identify the most effective insulation solutions for your home. Our overall attention to detail and clean up is impeccableRecent Review:Tony & his Team were great to work with - prompt, professional and fairly priced. Cleaned up surrounding areas very well upon completion. Can't believe the difference our new insulation & radiant barrier has made in the temperatures on the 2nd & 3rd floor of our homes. Thank YouTracey M.
- Business Description:At Arlinghaus Heating and Air Conditioning, We are dedicated to making your house a "Happy House." Your home should be comfortable, clean and efficient and that is exactly what our team delivers! We have products and services that will create even temperatures, clean air, and humidity control throughout your house. We provide and recommend efficient solutions to help lower your energy cost. The most important part of our business is you. If you are not happy we are not happy...that is our Hap..Recent Review:They did a great job and did excellent work. They cleaned up after they were done and I would highly recommend them. Their follow up was excellent and I was very pleased. I will continue to use them to service my system as wellPHYLLIS M.
- Business Description:In October of 1996, Darren Hoelle founded Hoelle Construction. Over the years he has formed great relationships with many customers. Darren tries to return every phone call within one hour - the business phone is answered 24 hours a day, everyday by an answering service; if there are ever any emergencies. It is easier to keep a customer than find a new one as long as we provide quality work with great service - and that is what we do. We have reputation for being highly organized, knowledgeab..Recent Review:Overall, he did an excellent job. He was very hardworking.William H.
- Business Description:Fusion Roofing & Restoration has a full time staff of roofing technicians with many years of industry experience. We are able to offer in depth personalized attention that larger firms miss and the professionalism that small companies lack. We do offer financing, supervision on every job, and several layers of quality controlRecent Review:Clear communication, professional, job well doneDenise W.
- Business Description:Critter Control, the nation’s leading wildlife control company, is skilled at dealing with many of the nation’s most bothersome pests. Whether you need to get rid of pesky raccoons or squirrels from your attic, remove moles that are ravaging your lawn or prevent geese from making a mess on your property, count on Critter Control to get the job done in a safe, effective and humane manner. Founded in 1983 by Kevin Clark, Critter Control was developed around an entirely new vision for animal con..Recent Review:Megan of ARC Insect and Animal Control inspected the attic, etc. for possible point of entry. She fixed an opening along the gutter and set a trap on roof. She checked on it daily. They didn't return, so she put in a new roof vent. I was happy with her work. She seemed very knowledgeable and professionalSusan M.
- Business Description:We provide quick and friendly customer service to handle the humane wildlife removal of any animal in a commerial or residential building or area, including but not limited to, geese, raccoons, squirrels, bats, birds, chipmunks, skunks, snakes, deer, oppossums, and moles. We also will perform exclusion repair services and other specialized wildlife animal services as requested. We service SW Ohio and northern Kentucky and may be called night or day, 7 days a weekRecent Review:Called and was told to text him my contact information and it would be a couple weeks until he would be able to come out. I text him again 17 days later and never got a text or call back (it has now been 25 days and no word). I went with another providerBRIGITTE B.
- Business Description:Aire Serv Of Fairfield offers a wide variety of financing programs including installment loans and same as cash programs. We offer no over time rates don't hesitate to call us 24 hours 7 days a week.Recent Review:FANTASTIC! After many calls, the office knew who I was by sound of my voice.😆 Integrity restorations messed up my system so bad, no other company wanted to deal with it. AirServe worked with us on scheduling even though I had to cancel a few appointments due to delays. Once out, they took the unit to their shop, disassembled it and totally cleaned it out as all the coils were filled with demolition debris and worse. Then they came and repaired the feeble attempt of other companies attempt to reinstall the newer unit. While there, they cleaned all the vents, sanitized ducts, cleaned humidifier, reinsulated parts of ducts missed by other company. Joey and Clinton have been out to our house several times and are very knowledgeable, efficient, polite and truly cared about what they do. Both gentlemen and Bruce went above and beyond the call of duty and will be the only company that will ever do HVAC work for usTodd L.
- Business Description:Ray St. Clair Roofing, Inc. is a family-owned and operated business. Our company was founded in 1954 by Raymond A. St. Clair. Ray was in the roofing business with his father Walter St. Clair and two brothers beginning in the 1930s. Being a determined and hardworking young man, Ray decided to pursue his dream and started his own roofing company known as Ray St. Clair Roofing with one truck and a crew of three. The family tradition of Commitment to satisfying our customers and providing quality..Recent Review:We had our roof done by Ray St Clair in 2015. Just this year, 2020, we had a leak develop that apparently was on the 2nd floor roof and made it's way to the garage ceiling. Their quality inspectors came out right away and did work to stop any potential leaks. After several visits, confirmed that the leak was actually coming from a bathroom - incredibly hard to find - I've done a quick fix there and no more water. These guys were clearly very knowledgeable in their work and always punctual, courteous and left everything clean. They stood behind their work 5 years later, no questions asked. A great staff and very pleasant to work with. ThanksJim M.
- Business Description:After many years of service in the Cincinnati community, we feel confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our employees provide unmatched service, delivering top quality service for your business! Each is committed to personal service. In keeping with this desire, we’re not satisfied with our work until you are. Aside ..Recent Review:fantastic - from the detail in the proposal to the execution on time on budget. They took the mantle off, removed and took away the old tile, figured out a way to dispense with some of the typical underlayment in order for the new stone hearth to come out flush with the floor, and installed the new tile. There was some basement reinforcement needed due to the workaround and they did that. Did a beautiful job - from carpentry to tile to painting. AND on their way out moved a ceiling light fixture and repaired the ceiling such that it was seamless. I am a fanSUSAN M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Attic insulation comes in several varieties and helps regulate indoor temperatures. Learn more about what attic insulation is and how it keeps your home comfortable.
Insulating plaster walls is a great way to increase an older home’s energy efficiency. Here’s what you need to know before you take on an insulation project.
insulation contractors in Terrace Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 Ohio Valley RetroFoam300 E Business Way
- A All Animal ControlPO Box 498744
- A-Abel440 Congress Park Dr
- Accurate Carpentry3918 Mill Rd
- Ace Exteriors6203 Euclid Rd
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- AE Door Sales & Service Inc1260 W Sharon Rd
- Affiliated Contracting Consultants, Inc8900 Eagleview Dr #12
West Chester, Ohio
- Aim Construction LLC230 Northland Blvd Sutie 320
- Aire Serv of Fairfield11005 State Route 128
- AIT American Insulation Technologies6071 Branch Hill Guinea Pike Bldg A
- All American Construction429 Dell Street
- All Around Joe LLC5946 Woodspoint Dr
- All Season Insulation Company7561 Keller Rd
- Allstate Exteriors LLC106 S Main St
- America Superior Erectors, Inc.9552 Williams Drive
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Home Energy Alliance5444 Eureka Dr G
- American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati8892 Beckett Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Annette Snowden - State Farm Insurance840 NW Washington Blvd.
- AnyWeather Roofing1010 Windsor Dr Ste 205
Cold Spring, Kentucky
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning40 Cave Run Dr
- Arnolds Home Improvement1770 Tremainsville Rd
- Arronco Comfort Air5578 Limaburg Rd
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- Attic Experts Insulation6850 Rainwood Ct
Liberty Township, Ohio
- A 1 Ohio Valley RetroFoam
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- Baths Plus Inc1143 Main St
- Beacon Landscape Lighting39 Deshler Ln
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Beaird Construction50 S Dockside Dr
- Before & After Cleaning Service791 Ohio Pike
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- BRANDSTETTER'S KANGAROOF/ROOFING & REMODELING117 E MAIN ST.
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- Buckeye Asbestos Removal Inc2650 HARRISON AVE
- BUILDERNESS3600 MONTGOMERY RD
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC
- Cambru construction250 Hollytree Dr
- Celtic Roofing LLC109 Ridgepointe Dr
Cold Spring, Kentucky
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Cincinnati Gutter & Roof Protection4128 Townsley Dr.
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati RetroFoam Insulation3675 Hauck Rd
- Cincinnati Roof Pro956 Spruce Glen
- Cincinnati Window Design6564 Tylers Xing
West Chester, Ohio
- Cincy Plus LLC1352 Burdett
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Cozzens Home Improvements5197 Pinecrest Rd.
- Critter Control/Truly Nolen of Cincinnati & Ky688 Grot Drive
- Critter Inspector 128 Winchester St
- Crown Pointe Remodeling3951 W Franklin St Ste 3
- CUSTOM CARPENTRY10 AVENEL PL
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Cambru construction
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC3299 Sharpsville Road
- Dargis Carpentry4017 Grove Ave
- Darwins Property Solutions559 N Wayne Ave
- dbmaintenance205 S Breiel Blvd
- Deer Park Roofing Inc7201 Blue Ash Rd
- Deming Remodeling8174 North Dilcrest Circle
- Devon and Malvern Construction Staffing Solution117 W Jefferson St
- Don Snider Roofing, Insulation, Siding, & Gutters6840 Yankee Rd
Liberty Twp, Ohio
- Dr. Energy Saver Cincinnati10690 Loveland-Madeira Rd Ste 100
- Dwyer Co6083 Schumacher Park Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC
- EMOTIV3883 MARBURG AVE
- Empower G&E4949 Cadogan Pl
New Albany, Ohio
- ENGEL CONSTRUTION6695 SMITH RD
- EPIPHANY FOAM INSULATION LLC555 Carr St
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Evans Brothers Construction L.L.C.605 N High Street #320
- Feazel Roofing Co11550 Enterprise Park Drive
- Feeney Brothers Enterprises Company LLC153 Waits Ave
- Forest Park Roofing2124 Schappelle Ln
- Frisby Construction1375 State Route 131 Ste D1
- Fusion Roofing & Restoration4741 Devitt Drive
- Feazel Roofing Co
- GALE INSULATION28 KIESLAND CT
- Gary Kramer Company5915 Day Road
- General Carpenter Contracting107 N Madison Ave
- Goddards Remodeling LLC20 Twin Lakes Dr
- Godsey Construction604 Elwood St
- Goforth Painting and Remodeling9043 Debold Koebel Road
Pleasant Plain, Ohio
- Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance200 W. 4th Street, Suite 600
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- Greenergy Professional Services LLC1050 Arbor Tech Drive
- GreenForce USA LLC655 Metro Pl S Ste 600
- Griffin Contracting and Restoration1010 Windsor Dr Ste 205
Cold Spring, Kentucky
- Guardian Protection174 Thorn Hill Rd
- GALE INSULATION