NRG Masters

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 1997

895 Hampshire Rd Suite E

Stow, OH 44224

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Windows, Doors and Roofing

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Since 1983, Northcoast Energy Masters has been providing Cleveland, Akron and all of northeast Ohio with top quality replacement windows, doors, insulation and vinyl siding. We have thousands of satisfied customers. Our pledge is to provide you with quality replacement windows, insulation, doors, vinyl siding, and sunrooms at the fairest price. We take the time to listen to your concerns and needs, and offer the best possible solution to fit your budget. This, in turn, builds our reputation by your repeat business and referral of your family and friends. As a member of pro, professional remodels of Ohio, North Coast Energy Masters is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business. We offer you the latest ideas from around the nation to serve you better. North Coast Energy Masters is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List. In fact, we are a 10+ year Angie's List super service award winner. We are a member of Contractors Network of America and PRO. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. 10-20 employees. Uses AAMA installation masters installers. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Evenings & weekends by appt. Additional phones- 440-439-1850, 440-734-9250. Additional emails- sales@worldclasswindows.com. Additional web - www.worldclasswindows.com. Additional DBAs - Northcoast Energy Masters Inc, Sun Home Services Inc....

insulation (208)window replacement (159)door installation (59)siding companies (19)home energy audit (8)gutter repair (5)glass block (4)handyman (4)woodworking (3)roofing (3)patio enclosures (2)screen repair (2)

02/28/2020

Thinking I had an insulation issue because icicles were forming on on gutter, I got estimates from 3 companies. Ray Sabin, PM at NRG stated that my issue was the gutter not insulation. Ray is an honest vendor that will not sell you unnecessary services and products.

Description of Work
Estimate on ceiling insulation because was getting small icicles on one gutter

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

09/09/2019

We had Ray insulate and side our house in 2017. We were happy with the work. But around 6 months later, March of 2018, there was a windstorm. Pieces of siding came off, especially the aluminum trim but the roof. One piece was banging against the house. Ray came out once but it was raining so he couldn’t do anything. He kept promising to come to make repairs but never showed up. Then, in February o...

Description of Work
Insulation and siding

Category insulation,siding

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

We sincerely apologize as we were assured by a former employee that this service was completed. We are sorry for the miscommunication and will be out the week of 10/14 to correct this issue.

08/07/2019

Windows were good and in stalled was fine ,then business was sold and new owner was not responsive to a problem that arose with one window. A part broke and the new owner came out and said he would order the part. He set up an appointment for two weeks ahead at 12:00. He never showed. I called the guy 3 different times and he did not return calls. I called the past owner who got the pats for me bu...

Description of Work
new windows for front of house an rear.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

03/13/2019

Scheduled a time for them to come out and give me an estimate on new gutters. Never showed up or called.

Description of Work
Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair,insulation

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

I apologize for the delay in your quote. We were at your home and reviewed the scope of work, we just must have missed you. I have emailed you a quote for your project. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your consideration.

02/15/2019

I contacted NRG masters as they're listed as an authorized insulation contractor through the DEO energy rebate program. They completed the job in one day and were very professional. I received quotes from several other contractors and NRG was a little lower and since the job was relatively straightforward, I went with them. Happy with the results. Nice job.

Description of Work
Attic and crawl space insulation

Work Completed On 11/28/2018

11/15/2018

They did the job in a timely manner and explained everything they were doing

Description of Work
I need work to be done up in the attic insulation

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

11/03/2018

Ray came out several days after I requested a quote and was great, said he would email me with a quote. Then I never heard back again from him, I tried calling and left a voicemail a week later and nothing. How inconsiderate!

Description of Work
Need roof vents added, baffles and insulation.

Work Completed On 10/09/2018

10/19/2018

Project was done as expected. I recommend this firm for your insulation needs.

Description of Work
Foam insulation for the attic knee wall

Category insulation,energy audit

Work Completed On 10/10/2018

10/03/2018

Excellent. Great company and affordable prices.

Description of Work
Insulated garage

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

07/26/2018

I participated in Dominion's Energy Efficiency Rebate program, which NRG Masters (dba Northcoast Energy Masters) is a participating contractor. Of the three quotes received, NRG Masters and one other contractor were competitively priced. However that other contractor do not spray foam gaps in basement. NRG Master crew arrived on time on scheduled date, they properly sealed the attic entrance so th...

Description of Work
Attic and wall insulation; spray foam to seal gaps in the basement

Work Completed On 04/13/2018

Replacement windows. Blown in insulation. Vinyl & aluminum siding. Doors. Porch & patio enclosures. Crawl space & basement insulation. Gutters. Awnings. Shutters. Railings.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available