Knowing different house siding types’ pros and cons can help you choose the option that gets you the best look while durable and affordable.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Steubenville, OH
There are 10 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Steubenville
- A. J. Gray Aluminum Products & SupplyThe materials they used were of good quality and have held up well. The workers did a good job installing and cleaning up after themselves.
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementThe workers that came out were fantastic. I was home and outside the whole time they worked. They answered my questions and took my suggestions when I made them. They put the siding on one day and the next day when they returned they noticed that the siding was crooked. They removed it and put it back on correctly. I hadn't noticed this issue so I really appreciated their honesty and integrity. They showed up on time and worked very hard and efficiently on days when they were able to come out. I would recommend them to anyone
- Castilow Roofing & SidingThey do roofs, fences, siding, windows and doors, outside work, and so forth. They have the best estimates. They did a really good job, I was very pleased. They very time and cost efficient. They did everything that we wanted to be done. They were very professional. I honestly do not have any complaints with them. I would definitely use them in the future again
- Windows R UsOver the past 6 months, we have contracted with this company to replaced two large windows, 8 standard sized windows, new siding, gutters, downspouts, and just this week, a second story deck. I have been very pleased with the service, the workers, the owner, and the quality of materials. The owner is great to work with, and out of three different crews of workers that did the various different jobs (window crew, siding crew, and deck crew), I can honestly say every single one was courteous, polite, and efficient! Everything was cleaned up when each job was completed, and even at the end of each work day, the equipment left to be used for the next day was not strewn all over the place, but neatly organized. We opted not to replace the windows in the garage, since they are not that visible and rarely used, but with everything else looking so great, we will be replacing those this summer too! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs any kind of exterior construction or remodeling done to their home! Thank you so much Sean and Windows R Us!!
- Steubenville ConstructionCalled to request an in-home appointment to receive a cost estimate for replacement windows, gutters, and siding. He was late for his appointment by about a half an hour, though to his credit, he did call and let us know he was running late. He arrived, showed us what his company had to offer, took measurements. He then stated that he would have an estimate mailed to our home within the next 3-5 days. After a week went by with no contact, I called and left messages three separate days over the next two weeks. It is now mid-October and he has yet to send an estimate, return any phone calls, or make any contact whatsoever. The sad part? We have been trying since JUNE to have this work done, have had five DIFFERENT companies come to our home, and only two of the five have actually given us estimates and returned phone calls as well as answered any questions promptly. We just received the second written estimate, and are now in the process of taking out a home improvement loan to the tune of $20K. The difference between the two actual received estimates for the siding alone was a $10,000 difference. We were required to have two estimates by our bank, and now that we have them, we are going with the first company we called, the one we liked the best, and sorry to the rest of the businesses that did not want OUR business! I can't understand why the others never returned our call. We live in a one story house, so it's not like it was a three story monstrosity! Our lot is fairly level. There are a large number of corners due to the additions to the house, but let's be serious! If you don't want to do a job, man up, be a good businessman and simply tell me (even if it's a lie!) that you can't take on any new business at the moment! VERY poor customer service to three of five local businesses
- Energy Wise Home ImprovementsAppointment was set and ‘salesperson’ arrived on time. They talked up thwir business a lot and wanted us to finance. He asked several times about applying for credit and offered a multitude of savings for applying for credit NOW. WE WERE NOT INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR CREDIT. when he shared his estimate is was high. Actually the highest of the seven we requested. But again, apply for credit now and get a discount, sign a contract to move forward now and get a discount. We are careful in our decision process and did not expect to make a decision without private discussion and comparisons with other estimates. Whence was all done because we didn’t move forward immediately, the estimate was invalid. I felt that the salesperson only cares about financing and checking credit. I am grateful that I dealt with other contractors prior to this company so I was prepared. I recommend not calling this company as they want to sign you up and not allow you to consider their offer. Overall summary: they are sales first service last, and strive to be the first and only people you talk to. They over inflate the first estimate they show you and then try to ‘wow’ you with discounts if you sign with them on the spot. If you don’t sign the estimate is mute
- YOST CONTRACTINGContracted with Yost Contracting on 07/31/2014 and gave a cashier's check for half of the down payment for a $9,000.00 cost. The work was to cover soffit and fascia; downspouts; and repair any wood that was rotting. It is 02/10/2015 and work is STILL not completed. We only hear from them when we call. We have been promised numerous finish times by owner Russell Yost. Debris has been laying on my back porch during three seasons/holidays; huge metal cutter with power tools and materials all over back patio; ladders in yard and on two sides of my house for months. Crew is skeletal (one to two guys) when they actually show up - (4 total hours in January). We have heard every excuse under the sun, and there have been as many good weather days as bad since the start of this contract. We have documented all of this, as well as taken numerous photos of the debris in the yard and unfinished work throughout the last few months. Also, one of his crew put large saw grooves in concrete patio that is less than 90 days old. Tonight, after we called him, yet again, demanding a refund, he sends two guys to pick up his tools and materials. There is still garbage and debris in our yard (I guess we have to haul that away ourselves?). I'm assuming Russell Yost's intentions is to NOT finish the work that was contracted months ago. He not only owes us for the damaged concrete patio, he owes us for materials that we have already purchases and not yet received, as well as the work that still needs to be completed
Siding Contractors in Steubenville
- Business Description:Moore's Construction offers many different aspects of construction. *Roofing *siding *Plumbing * Soffia/Fascia * Electrical service And many more we have been in Business over 20 Years
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in remodeling, installations of doors, windows, siding, decks. but also offer a wide range of expertise for a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building las..Recent Review:They took my money. and I can't contact them. They didn't finish the job. I called them many times but they have no answerParamjit S.
- Business Description:We are your choice for your new home exterior project! We have been in business for over 20 years and we pride ourselves on being "Your Home Exterior Expert, Focused on Service and Reliability". You can trust that when you choose us you are choosing quality Amish craftsmanship and a contractor that is honest and dependable. We are able to offer the best warranties in the business, and we have financing available to help meet your budgeting needs. We look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Outstanding company to work with! Could not have asked for better.Danielle W.
- Business Description:Residential, Commercial, Metal, EPDM, and TPO Roofing. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional contact name - Nate Crnjak. Additional fax - (419) 502-0031.Recent Review:North Coast and it's owner Nathan have handled our roofing issues to our complete satisfaction.. From the original roof replacement to fixing a couple of leaks that developed years later (one of which was actually a siding issue), they have have provided great service. They did not charge us for the followup work they did, even though it was several years after the roof installationPhillip T.
- Business Description:As a 2019 Super Service Award winner, Quality Windows has 44 years of experience and 22 years in the business. Run by father and sons, Quality Windows is a "True Family Business". We offer free, no-obligation, in-home consultations with many vinyl windows for you to see, touch, and test our quality. Quality Windows brings the show room to you. Professionalism is the key to our business! Whether you're looking for 100 new windows or just one replacement, we can help. We can meet all of your ..Recent Review:It was great! They helped me moved some furniture and everything. They were very courteous and let you pick your windows. They have a variety of windows to choose from. I recommended them to my mom and they put in her sliding doorJanet S.
- Business Description:Meredith Home Improvements has been serving the Pittsburgh, PA area for over 40 years. We have been recognized as one of the best exterior home improvement companies in Pittsburgh for many years. We provide FREE INSPECTIONS, take NO DEPOSITS, and in most cases get paid on completion of each project trade. Please contact us at 412-831-9991 PA or 681-222-ROOF WV. "Protecting What Matters Most Since 1979!Recent Review:Zack showed up as scheduled. Provided a fair quote. We have used Meredith Contractors before. They are reputable, show up as scheduled, and do great work.john h.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:We specialize in shingle and metal roofing. We provide the highest quality products and honest service. We have Amish workmanship to provide a high standard of installation. Our personnel have over 12 years plus construction experience.Recent Review:Excellent. Very hard working and efficient.Gary B.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less PaintLinda R.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
When installing siding, you may find rotted boards underneath the old siding. Siding is your home’s first line of defense against the elements–rot causes damage that can spread, so learn about what to do when you discover rotted boards.
What is a fascia board on a house, and what does it do? Learn how fascia boards help prevent moisture from coming into your home and secure your gutters.
Find siding contractors in
- Mingo Junction
- New Cumberland
- West Liberty
siding contractors in Steubenville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Enterprise224 Talbott Drive
- A. J. Gray Aluminum Products & Supply3800 Jacob St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- All Service Home Maintenance2063 CR-11
- American Roofing & Consultants,Inc3046 Sunset Blvd
- A & A Enterprise
- Dan The Handyman110 Carmel Rd,
Woodsdale, West Virginia
- DAVIS HOMES INC1900 MARGARET ST
- DiamondOne Construction124 4th Ave
- DLK Construction7571 RD 187
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dutch Legacy Contractors LLC3646 Apachie St
- Dan The Handyman
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations8886 CR-186
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations
- Ohio Valley Remodeling LLC489 Twp 217
- Ohio Valley Remodeling LLC
- Premier Contractors of America507 N Miami Ave
- Premier Contractors of America
- T & SC Services2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Tri-State Restoration Service Inc42 E Maiden St
- Trigg Construction Home Improvement64542 Sand Hill Road
- TRIVERI ALUMINUM & VINYL INC2222 WARWOOD AVE
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Troyer Roofing24345 State Rte 327
- TSC LLC.2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T & SC Services
- YOST CONTRACTING608 s Zane hwy
Martins Ferry, Ohio
- YOST CONTRACTING