We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Sidney, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Sidney
- Quality Drywall & Plaster LLCDid a complete new front porch and laundry room shower of the home I rented. Work is dont neatly and professional and never leaves a mess behind
- AM Smith Construction LLCAndrew was wonderful. From our first phone call, he was able to answer all questions. He was very fair with his price, always available by phone or text (very different from other contractors we have worked with), and stuck to a timeline. He turned a closet into a new bathroom (plumbing, flooring, moved a wall, all electric, etc- did it all) for us, as well as installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen. We will certainly reach out with more renovations should the need arise
- A Brush Away PaintingAdam Gaiters is a true professional who delivers as promised. He is agile in finding solutions that work. He cares for his customers and his painting crew. He is a pleasure to work with.
- A Brush Away PaintingWent well. Took two trips because of the damage to the drywall. Looks beautiful and couldn't have done it myself.
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Stauffers Painting Systems LLC-Can't say enough good about Jerry Stauffer and his help-he immediately responded and sent me a bid on the work I needed done-realized I had a deadline and managed to work my small job in while doing larger jobs in the area- very friendly and professional-responded to any questions and concerns-the finished work was excellent-during the job,I questioned a couple details and he and his help responded and corrected the issue with no hesitation-will be recommending him to others in the future
- Wallart DrywallWalls were 10' high and ceilings had lathe and plaster and were very crooked. No issue for Wallart, they hung and finished everything without any problems. Everything looks great! Very happy. Will definitely have them out again for future work.
- A Brush Away PaintingExcellent job!! Entire inside of my house painted in one day!! Professional and respectful. Would definitely hire again:).
- Jim Carver & Sonsthe salesman and the installers were awesome! the installers did very clean work,very informative and knowledgable. we've used carver and sons numerous times in the last 23 years on our home improvements,they have always done great work and obviously continue to do so. GREAT JOB!
- A Brush Away PaintingHorrible. Hired for an $18,000 drywall job, paid 20% upfront, and after one day, he quit without telling me! We had to have a hearing for me to get my money back (he had the audacity to say non-refundable!). During the hearing, he constantly lied about every aspect of scope of work he performed. Luckily, I had photo evidence and arbitrator ruled in my favor
Drywall Contractors in Sidney
- Business Description:If you are looking for a reliable flat roof specialist, then you have found him in Danny's United Construction Company. We have over 30 years in the roofing industry and we also now offer Gutter Guards for your home! Please give us a call with any questionRecent Review:Very efficient work. Not easy to find a company willing to work in 30 to 40 degree temperatures. Work and clean-up accomplished in two days. Our thanks go out to them.Gerald H.
- Business Description:Most reviewed painting company on Angie's list A+....Spring is HERE! , let Rhino painting help spring you back with some color! All estimates are free and will be sent out the same day I take a look at your project. All members will recieve 10% off and an extra 5% for booking your painting project within 24 hours. I (Ryan) handle all phone calls / All estimates / All customer care please leave a message if I do not answer and I will call you back the same dayRecent Review:My initial review was not good. The crew that came in did a horrible job, and I gave a bad review. Since then, the owner contacted me and explained the delay in contacting me after the review. Due to some very unforeseen circumstances, he could not deal with this earlier ( work was done in July). He wanted to make things right, and sent his guy Tony to come in to fix things. There was more to do than expected, so Tony came back 3 times to get it right. He did a great job. Ryan (the owner) made sure that everything was done to our satisfaction, and is paying for some damage that was done by the original crew. This is a case of a person living up to his promises, and making things right. Ryan’s integrity is commendable and appreciatedSheldon Y.
- Business Description:For over 12 years, our lead Contractor, Josh Jackson, has been providing top of the line residential construction services to homeowners on everything from a single window replacement, to designing and building a structure from the ground up. He comes highly-reccomended for building new homes, additions, single room remodels and entire home renovations. He has been lead foreman for two well known companies in the state of Ohio, where he also owned and operated his own woodworking business. He..Recent Review:Excellent, best technicians and repair work.Charles W.
- Business Description:I am a Dayton native providing "Home and Commercial Improvement at its Best!" Customer satisfaction is my #1 priority. I offer professional, insured service for residential and commercial properties at competitive rates. Call or email today to schedule an appointment for your free written estimateRecent Review:John was pleasant, efficient, and did beautiful work. He even repaired some drywall for us. . We’ll definitely use him again. Marianne & Rick KingMaryann K.
- Business Description:Free Estimates,members of The Troy Chamber Of Commerce,The Building Trades Of America and the PDCA.We have a Full-time crew of 3 and part-time crew of 3. We are Fully Insured/Bonded and clean throughout the entire work process.No trip fees chargedRecent Review:Amazing. Extreme attention to detail! Very knowledgeable, reliable, and so easy to work with.Judy B.
- Business Description:Miracle Method of Columbus can update or change the color of your existing countertops, vanities, sinks, bathtub, shower, and tile. We use an acrylic urethane coating along with a proprietary MM4 bonding agent to refinish your surfaces to any custom color or one of our 27 Natural Accent colors availableRecent Review:Tony was right on time, prepared area, did the installation and left area spotless. Very professional, and tub insert looks great. The anti slip surface was also applied, that too looks great.Jon R.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:50+ year General ContractorRecent Review:Just a heads up to anyone interested in any type of home improvement...We had Evans Home Improvement out of Celina Ohio work on our house roof and barn roof and did a great job! It didn't take them long at all and were very courteous and cleaned up their mess afterwardsAnnette E.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Fort Loramie
- Jackson Center
- De Graff
- Saint Paris
- New Bremen
- New Knoxville
- Pleasant Hill
- Russells Point
- Maria Stein
drywall contractors in Sidney
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Property Enhancement LLC34 E Williams Dr
West Milton, Ohio
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- Adkins Woodworking and Construction73326 State Route 124
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC10359 reservoir road
- All Ohio Handyman Services186 Oxford Rd
- AAA Property Enhancement LLC
- EVANS HOME IMPROVEMENT8267 US Route 33
- EVANS HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Famous Construction596 w maumee ave.
- Famous Construction
- Keith Edwards Roofing400 Mccann Lan
West Union, Ohio
- Keith Edwards Roofing
- R&J Home Improvement Solutions111 S High St
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- REMARKABLE RESULTS LLC5110 Villa Circle
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Rick's Restoration Inc5130 Lake Shore Dr
- Risner Construction1675 Boughtonville Rd
- RM Property Solutions2678 State Route 718
- R&J Home Improvement Solutions
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The Handyman Service19670 Graham Rd
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- TONER DRYWALL9080 PATTERSON HALPIN RD
- Top line renovations594 Wesley ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Total Service Center00020 US Route 33
Saint Marys, Ohio
- Trowbridge Painting LLC7855 State Route 55
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE3956 NEW RD
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE