You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Salineville, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Salineville
- Allied IndustriesI wanted the job done before the winter.I had so many quotes and I’m so happy to find these guys.They are very professional ,courteous, and have excellent customer service. My beautiful fence was up in one day. Their price was the best.
- Pet Fence UnleashedKyle was amazing from the start. First I had him remove a pet fence that I had installed a few years prior that proved to be more of a pain than a help to me. We discuss multiple options and In the end, we had him install a whole new setup and it’s WAY better than the “more popular” brand and not to mention at a fraction of the cost of the original setup. Only bad thing is I wish I had found Kyle sooner!! Awesome people, awesome interaction, and even better pricing!! Look no further you’ll love every aspect and your pup(s) will thank you for the freedom too! Our dogs have never been happier...THANKS KYLE!
- CFC Builders LLCHorrible from start to finish and still having problems that Jim will not fix even though there is a guarantee he voids it for unsubstantiated reasons, also a permit was never obtained even though we were told he had the permits, the city of Streetsboro caught up with him after fence and deck were built and Jim had to pay double for the permits and his work still needs to be inspected by the city which he never scheduled
- Tab Property Enhancement LLCWe recently decided to have a new gazebo and deck added to the back of our house. We also wanted to replace our old unsightly wood fence with new vinyl fencing. We started our search for contractors through Angie?s List and had 2 estimates provided. TAB Property Enhancement was not the lowest cost. However, Trace?s proposal was the most comprehensive with the highest quality materials. We were also impressed with the design and the 3D graphics that Trace provided to help us visualize the project. From the initial consultation through completion of the job, Trace answered all of our questions and personally kept us fully informed throughout every step of the project. Trace estimated the job would take 7-8 days. His motto is that he is not leaving until the customer is 100% satisfied. On the 8th day, we were 100% satisfied and the job was complete. The crew was courteous, hard-working, and very professional. They were meticulous in constructing our beautiful gazebo, deck, and fence. We are so happy with the design and the workmanship!! We cannot praise Trace and his crew enough. We highly recommend them and will call on Trace again in the future, if we decide to have any additional work done. Thanks to Trace and his crew for a job well done. It is so nice to sit in our screened gazebo and enjoy the outdoors without any bugs. We also love having a completely maintenance free deck that will never cause a splinter. We look forward to enjoying our outdoor living space for many years to come
- Makis Home Improvement LLCIt went very well. At the end of the job, I noticed that the hinges were on the outside of the fence. When I told him I wanted the hinges on the inside of the fence, he was very professional, he didn't get angry, and he changed it the way I wanted it. I would have no problem hiring this company again! Thank you. John
- Gabriels FenceExcellent service. Definitely recommend Joe Gabriel and his staff. Professional,prompt, affordable service.
- Robert GruskaWe couldn't have asked for a more professional, acknowledgable, kind and courteous young man. Bob measured all aspects of the job and made recommendations. He cleaned up his work area too. Our pool area is still a work in progress until spring 2018 landscaping but a photo is helpful in seeing some of the scope of this job. We will recommend him anytime!
- Customized Viny Fence & Deck SalesThey were very professional, well mannered, and friendly. They cleaned up well afterwards. She even went out of her way to go to our home owners meeting, because my area normally doesn't allow fences. My back yard is very hilly, and picket fences just aren't an option for me. She truly went above and beyond
- Gabriels FenceExcellent job from start to finish. Gabriel's arrived early on the first day of the job, installed the 4x4 posts. All extra dirt (from the fence post holes) was moved to the low parts of my yard and spread out. The following day they arrive on time and completed the job. The employees were very polite and professional. Joe Gabriel was here for most of the work and did a complete walk through with me after the job was finished. After two weeks the wood had "shrunk" so the gate was not opening and closing properly. Joe told me that this would happen and said to call him and he would come and adjust the gate. I called Joe around 6 p.m. to tell him about the problem with the gate. He said he would be there the next day to adjust it. The next morning at 7 a.m. he came and fixed the gate. The cost of the fence and his estimate were exact
- Gabriels FenceJoe came out to the house and gave us an estimate of the fencing. He also gave us valuable suggestions regarding which fence would work the best for our needs. We called him back and told him we wanted him to install our fence. Joe gave us an approximate date and then called us with the exact date, which was very close to his estimate date. His workers came to the house and dug the holes, installed the fence posts and were back the next day (allowing 24 hrs. for the concrete to dry completely) and finished the fence. His workers were very professional and worked very hard so they could finish our fence on the same day. Joe came to our house several times during the installation to check on the work that was done. I can't tell you how many compliments we get on our new fence. It is beautiful and we absolutely love it. No one can believe how reasonable our fence was. We have already given his name to some friends who may be interested in fencing
Fencing Contractors in Salineville
- Business Description:Live in the Cleveland area? From driveway repair to concrete floor leveling, the experts at Mr. Level can complete all kinds of residential concrete work for you.Recent Review:Great. Went exactly as planned with no issues or problems.PATRICK M.
- Business Description:Specializing in HOME REMODELING, HOME SERVICES INCLUDING KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELS, ROOFING, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING AND MOLD RESTORATION! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Very well organized and detailed both projects were completed in a timely manner.Katrina L.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Groover Roofing & Siding - Serving the Mahoning & Shenango Valley's for Over 20 Years. Recognized as National Award Wining specialists in roofing, siding, windows/doors, gutters, chimney repair/rebuild and commercial flat roofing. We have the knowledge and skills to complete all of your exterior and interior building projects. Our professionals have been serving local homeowners and businesses since 1995. We have the capabilities of a large construction company with the personal service custo..Recent Review:The company was excellent, because my chimney was leaking they fit me into their already schedule, and worked around it. They are about an hour away and they went above and beyond to accommodate me and my schedule. They explained the exact problem and the exact remedy. They took pictures of the job to explain everything they were going to do and everything they actually did. Their workers were polite, professional, and knowledgeable. They showed up on time.They finished the job when they said they were. I can definitely see why they are super service award winners. Highly recommendMARY L.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:Additional phone number: (330) 544-4812.Recent Review:Excellent service. Definitely recommend Joe Gabriel and his staff. Professional,prompt, affordable service.Tracey M.
- Business Description:Small local business with low overhead that allows us to charge less than most bigger companies. Services include Interior Painting, Gutter Cleaning, Basement Remodels, Bathroom Remodels and Kitchen Remodels. We give free estimates up to a 20 mile radius all others will be a 25$ trip fee All estimates will be hand written and detail oriented to customers specificationsRecent Review:They knew they had to be here by 8 each day so my wife to let them in and get to work on time but was 35 minutes late the 1st day and 10-15 minutes late each subsequent day. The drywall patch work is not smooth or blended in well and you can easily see where the work was done. Painting was even worse. Wall to ceiling lines were totally messy and nowhere near straight. Had visible roller marks all over the walls, numerous spots were you can see through to the color they painted over and there is drywall dust embedded in the paint. They obviously sanded the drywall repair on the ceiling while the walls were still tacky. They painted a dark basement stairway with no extra lighting. Needless to say it doesn't look good. Had them out twice to correct the issues and the wall to ceilings lines are much better, but they never managed to fix the rest. I finally gave up Will never use again or recommend to anyoneKevin O.
- Business Description:Hello I do all sorts of work with confidence. I'm a perfectionist and only have one other guy that works for me. I only sub-out work if i cant do it or I'm not qualified to do it. I do offer senior and military/veterans discounts. If your not happy I'm not happy, I will do everything in my means to make you happy with the job at hand with-in reasonRecent Review:Never returned texts or emails. Never answered back to even initial contactmichele s.
- Business Description:R&J Services is a family oriented business! Payment for most services is half due at beginning of service and half in middle to assure proper payment procedures. We accept credit/debit, or cash. No checks. We guarantee all services and will match or beat any competitors quotes. Bonded/insured
- Business Description:Family owned & operatedRecent Review:The shower exploded before we reused it. I ended up canceling my subscription on Angie's List. It was terrible. He ruined my home. He promised a basement for 10 grand and it was my father who went to him because he moved in with me and he was going to remodel the basement like another house down where to live. I did not want him but we ended up with him. It took them nine and a half months to do it too. They were here eight in the morning to three in the afternoon every single day. When they did the drywall, it made all this dust. They didn't close the upstairs so there was dust everywhere. Everyday I was cleaning the dust. They ripped the basement bathroom first I couldn't understand why they did that first and used my bathroom upstairs the whole time they were here. I had to clean upstairs and go downstairs. It was just a nightmare. The price was excellent but you don't get what they promised you. He picked out the drywall and all the materials for you except for the tiles. I'll never use them again. He was a nice guy. He has a nice personality. His kids were very nice. I just never want to see his face again. I had my contractor who build my home and he said, "It'll be too expensive to rip it all out. You'll just gonna have to live with it.Amedio G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- East Liverpool
- New Cumberland
- New Waterford
fence companies in Salineville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- North Coast Restoration, Builders and Remodelers1564 Adelaide SE
- North Coast Restoration, Builders and Remodelers