New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Get matched with top home cleaning services in Saint Clairsville, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Saint Clairsville
- From Grime to SparklesVery well. Pleasant personality which makes working together so productive and efficient. Is willing to do "deep" cleaning. I would definitely give this service a strong recommendation. Service is provided as often as needed.
- Handy House CleaningHorrible. Payment with credit card had to be made before booking. I did so and staff were to arrive Saturday 11/23 at 11 AM . No one came. No one called. I later checked my email and learned that they cancelled and rescheduled for 11/25 at 11 AM. By that time, I had called my credit card company to dispute the charges. Someone arrived on 11/25 and called me. I told him to start the job. Before I could call my credit card company, he had left!!! He did so without informing me. What a waste of my time! I called Handy and cancelled the job. They responded by giving me a credit! I do not want a credit; I want a refund of my payment. I will not be using the credit since I have no intention of ever dealing with such an outfit ever again. No communication. No customer support. Very bad experience
- Handy House CleaningThey cancelled one hour prior to the scheduled time and charged me for full services, which were not supposed to be charged until the jobs were completed. They promised me and my daughter, both of us are disabled, 100% guaranteed/"iron-clad" scheduling claiming that they never cancel on anyone upon learning of our disability and the limited time frame to ease our minds. Their email said that one professional cancelled, so they cancelled both professionals scheduled to come to my home. When I called them back, the lady was very rude and cursed at me and hung up. She suggested I use a different email, pay the $128 for 3 and a half hours a second time for replacements the next day. Plus, an additional fee for emergency. Seems like a shim-sham scam, please beware! They tried to automatically reschedule for Monday, without confirmation, knowing that it would be too late, giving me a $10 credit. There is no way to contact this company other than to schedule, every number that I have called was only to schedule. Which begs these questions: why did they reschedule for the following week? When we called they offered an emergency worker available the very next day for the actual price repeat. Why didn't they reschedule the workers for the next day instead of rescheduling three days later when services were no longer needed? Why cancel BOTH professionals when one could have been just as helpful? Why only contact me by email? And why only payment over the phone with an ongoing monthly contract? Please save your money. They got two sick desperate girls, demanding us close to $250 for only 3 and a half hours of work between both professionals, and no customer service available to contact to plead our complaint to or refund our money. Very shady, over-priced, do not hire this company!!!
House Cleaners in Saint Clairsville
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:Horrible. Payment with credit card had to be made before booking. I did so and staff were to arrive Saturday 11/23 at 11 AM . No one came. No one called. I later checked my email and learned that they cancelled and rescheduled for 11/25 at 11 AM. By that time, I had called my credit card company to dispute the charges. Someone arrived on 11/25 and called me. I told him to start the job. Before I could call my credit card company, he had left!!! He did so without informing me. What a waste of my time! I called Handy and cancelled the job. They responded by giving me a credit! I do not want a credit; I want a refund of my payment. I will not be using the credit since I have no intention of ever dealing with such an outfit ever again. No communication. No customer support. Very bad experienceThomas R.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:Upscale & Efficient⚓️ ⭐️The Unforgettable Experience Short Term Furnished Rentals🏡 🔐 Our Mission: Luke 6:31 📍Local And Long Distance Moving AvailableRecent Review:Best moving experience… EVER. The Whitners Moving crew were punctual, professional, careful, and just plain out did an excellent job with my family’s recent move. Communication was crystal clear and their pricing cannot be beat. They turned what is typically a stressful day into a walk in the park. Looking forward to continued business!Josh Z.
- Business Description:Specializing in mold testing and remediation! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free air quality and estimate todayRecent Review:It went terrible, it was a nightmares. He painted the entire living room and locked my door, my brand new celling fan fainted white, he left my house a mess. He sent a nasty text and I don't want to argue. He doesn't want to replace the rug that he messed upTammy S.
- Business Description:Quick & Professional moving is what were all about. Getting your vaulables from point A to B in a quick, professional and safe manner. Be satisfied with what you pay for, with real Professional movers!
- Business Description:Has your property become the neighborhood eyesore or in threat of receiving a fine by the city due to an untamed yard? Tenants move out and leave behind a mess, leaving you with the hassle of cleaning and removing junk just before open house day? Carmen & Ks is a janitorial service provider for both agencies and property owners or managers. We offer exceptional home and yard cleaning services at affordable competitive pricing. From rental properties, foreclosures, vacant lots, and even house..
- Business Description:R & R Services was incorporated this year by 2 knowledgable guys that wanted to start saving people money and we wanted to build a good customer base by providing great services.We are both military guys and are very honest and we have references upon request
- Business Description:and ye shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season, his leaf also shall not whiter and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. Psalm 1:3
- Business Description:Delagrange Custom Cabinetry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaner articles
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Knowing how to clean different types of countertops is essential to having a sparkling surface (without damaging it). Learn how to safely clean and remove stains on marble, tile, quartz, stone, granite, and other kitchen or bathroom surfaces.
Find home cleaning services in
- Martins Ferry
- Glen Dale
- Powhatan Point
home cleaning services in Saint Clairsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Apollo Professional Cleaning1626 Cadiz Rd
- Apollo Professional Cleaning
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- Granite Gold Inc.
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving Ahead Services LLC
- Quick & Professional Movers133 Arch St apt. 1
- Quick & Professional Movers
- R & R Services7 South Kettler
Wheeling, West Virginia
- R & R Services
- Vac Services2150 SR. 39 N.W.
- Vac Services
Home Cleaning Services FAQ
How much do house cleaners typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a house cleaner is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical house cleaner costs?
Answer: The average cost to clean a house is around $180 dollars, which is about 4 hours of work. However, each project is different and costs can range from $100 to $1,000 depending on the size of house and the amount of cleaning needed.
Should house cleaners be certified or licensed in Saint Clairsville, OH?
Answer: No. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications for companies, but most states don't require any special training to clean a home. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local house cleaner guidelines.
What questions should I ask a home cleaner in Saint Clairsville, OH?
Answer: There are several things to know before hiring a house cleaner to do any work on your home.
Do they conduct background checks on employees?
Do they have insurance?
Do they offer a guarantee?
How do they set rates?