When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Saint Clairsville, OH
There are 12 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Saint Clairsville
- Platinum Home Exteriors LLC.Steve and his guys were very nice and did a outstanding job. Going above and beyond their contractual obligations. Fixing spots that I could not afford to fix at the time. They did a wonderful job on keeping the yard free of debris. I would absolutely recommend Platinum Home Exteriors to friends and family. They will definitely be back at my residence for more work in the future
- Ski ContractingWow. These were people I considered friends. I thought they knew how to really build a deck properly, but I was mistaken. I have been in contact afterwards, but there is always pushback. “We” the homeowners do not know what we’re talking about, yet two other contractors have since looked at this deck and really stated it’s poor quality work. They wonder if they cut the wood with a chain saw, and even used a ruler or level. We have support posts that are leaning; railings that are not straight, boards not cut straight on the edges and the entire deck surface was NAILED - not screwed. We purchased the lumber. So if we dismantle this, lumber may be split with the nails. There are spindles placed unevenly (ex: one might be 1 inch from a 4x4 post, the other might be 3 inches) not to mention they aren’t even attached at the bottom. We have a corner that doesn’t meet the house! I get it that we’re in the country with no code inspection, but if we’d ever sell this house and a buyer has a VA or FHA loan the deck won’t pass. Check out my pictures
- Markey Home ImprovementWe are very satisfied with our deck build. It is a wonderful addition to our pool. All of the men that worked on it were very professional and genuinely cared that they did a great job. We can't wait for summer to start using the deck.
- Markey Home ImprovementGreat built a 20×12 deck and was satisfied so hired again to remodel my bathroom. Thomas never seems to disappoint.
- Markey Home Improvementvery excellent job on both jobs hired. owner communicated very well with us. the pricing was very reasonable and the did a fast and great job. will definitley hire for future projects.
- Steubenville ConstructionThey were on-time, followed through and completed the project within a week. They did an excellent job.
- Windows R UsOver the past 6 months, we have contracted with this company to replaced two large windows, 8 standard sized windows, new siding, gutters, downspouts, and just this week, a second story deck. I have been very pleased with the service, the workers, the owner, and the quality of materials. The owner is great to work with, and out of three different crews of workers that did the various different jobs (window crew, siding crew, and deck crew), I can honestly say every single one was courteous, polite, and efficient! Everything was cleaned up when each job was completed, and even at the end of each work day, the equipment left to be used for the next day was not strewn all over the place, but neatly organized. We opted not to replace the windows in the garage, since they are not that visible and rarely used, but with everything else looking so great, we will be replacing those this summer too! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs any kind of exterior construction or remodeling done to their home! Thank you so much Sean and Windows R Us!!
- J & H CARPENTRY CONTRACTORSOld very steep concrete steps were removed. New steps went from the porch down to a landing and then down to the sidewalk. The new steps are much less steep and look very nice. There have been many compliments from the neighbors.
- Poe's Decking and ConstructionTerrible! Took downpayment but did not start project for 10 weeks. Did not buy all materials, breeched the contract, walked away yet stated he had $3000.00 of my money left but would not buy more materials. Shoddy work. Framework not level, wood cuts are bad with screws exposed when connecting wood up to 3/4 ". Once trex deck boards were put on the deck it is so wavy that chairs wobble. He took deck boards off. Joists were extremely uneven. Contractor even marked numerous low, high joists, beams high/ low but he built the framework?? Walked away with only a partial poorly constructed framework done. Do not give this man your hard earned money
- Energy Wise Home ImprovementsAppointment was set and ‘salesperson’ arrived on time. They talked up thwir business a lot and wanted us to finance. He asked several times about applying for credit and offered a multitude of savings for applying for credit NOW. WE WERE NOT INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR CREDIT. when he shared his estimate is was high. Actually the highest of the seven we requested. But again, apply for credit now and get a discount, sign a contract to move forward now and get a discount. We are careful in our decision process and did not expect to make a decision without private discussion and comparisons with other estimates. Whence was all done because we didn’t move forward immediately, the estimate was invalid. I felt that the salesperson only cares about financing and checking credit. I am grateful that I dealt with other contractors prior to this company so I was prepared. I recommend not calling this company as they want to sign you up and not allow you to consider their offer. Overall summary: they are sales first service last, and strive to be the first and only people you talk to. They over inflate the first estimate they show you and then try to ‘wow’ you with discounts if you sign with them on the spot. If you don’t sign the estimate is mute
Deck Companies in Saint Clairsville
- Business Description:Riggs Farm and Fence Services proudly serves it's customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call today!Recent Review:It was great, wonderful people they did a beautiful job. I am very happy and I will hire them againKaren T.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in remodeling, installations of doors, windows, siding, decks. but also offer a wide range of expertise for a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building las..Recent Review:They took my money. and I can't contact them. They didn't finish the job. I called them many times but they have no answerParamjit S.
- Business Description:Ski contracting has over a decade of experience in the construction industry. With its qualified staff we can provide you with the best service and quality at the best price.Recent Review:Wow. These were people I considered friends. I thought they knew how to really build a deck properly, but I was mistaken. I have been in contact afterwards, but there is always pushback. “We” the homeowners do not know what we’re talking about, yet two other contractors have since looked at this deck and really stated it’s poor quality work. They wonder if they cut the wood with a chain saw, and even used a ruler or level. We have support posts that are leaning; railings that are not straight, boards not cut straight on the edges and the entire deck surface was NAILED - not screwed. We purchased the lumber. So if we dismantle this, lumber may be split with the nails. There are spindles placed unevenly (ex: one might be 1 inch from a 4x4 post, the other might be 3 inches) not to mention they aren’t even attached at the bottom. We have a corner that doesn’t meet the house! I get it that we’re in the country with no code inspection, but if we’d ever sell this house and a buyer has a VA or FHA loan the deck won’t pass. Check out my picturesRenee and Kevin D.
- Business Description:We are an Amish crew dedicated to QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP , specializing in metal & shingle roofing, seamless gutters, vinyl siding an maintenance free decks. We are here to help you every step of the way . We strive to make this the best experience possible for you. Call or text for fastest responseRecent Review:Steve and his guys were very nice and did a outstanding job. Going above and beyond their contractual obligations. Fixing spots that I could not afford to fix at the time. They did a wonderful job on keeping the yard free of debris. I would absolutely recommend Platinum Home Exteriors to friends and family. They will definitely be back at my residence for more work in the futurescott i.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are your choice for your new home exterior project! We have been in business for over 20 years and we pride ourselves on being "Your Home Exterior Expert, Focused on Service and Reliability". You can trust that when you choose us you are choosing quality Amish craftsmanship and a contractor that is honest and dependable. We are able to offer the best warranties in the business, and we have financing available to help meet your budgeting needs. We look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Outstanding company to work with! Could not have asked for better.Danielle W.
- Business Description:Meredith Home Improvements has been serving the Pittsburgh, PA area for over 40 years. We have been recognized as one of the best exterior home improvement companies in Pittsburgh for many years. We provide FREE INSPECTIONS, take NO DEPOSITS, and in most cases get paid on completion of each project trade. Please contact us at 412-831-9991 PA or 681-222-ROOF WV. "Protecting What Matters Most Since 1979!Recent Review:Zack showed up as scheduled. Provided a fair quote. We have used Meredith Contractors before. They are reputable, show up as scheduled, and do great work.john h.
- Business Description:We specialize in shingle and metal roofing. We provide the highest quality products and honest service. We have Amish workmanship to provide a high standard of installation. Our personnel have over 12 years plus construction experience.Recent Review:Excellent. Very hard working and efficient.Gary B.
- Business Description:We are a West Virginia family owned business that started in 2003 and are fully licensed and insured General Contractors. Our services include: basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs; foundation repairs (sagging floors, cracks and bows); basement finishing; radon testing and mitigation; and concrete leveling/liftingRecent Review:Internal drain tile systems with advanced sump pumps were installed in two basements. They also added the wall coverings to channel any wall leaks to the system. It works perfectly! The employees of Basement Systems are amazing - everyone is professional and helpful. The work was completed quickly. They cleaned up the job site. My basements were a lost cause - now they are restored and I can use them again. ThanksRobert M.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less PaintLinda R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Martins Ferry
- Glen Dale
- Powhatan Point
deck & porch contractors in Saint Clairsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FRED L DONATO CONTRACTINGP.O. Box 2147
Wheeling, West Virginia
- FRED L DONATO CONTRACTING
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Ohio Valley Construction400 Scenic Drive
- Ohio Valley Construction
- Platinum Home Exteriors LLC.5691 County Road 201
- Platinum Home Exteriors LLC.
- SDG Home Improvements and Handyman ServicesP.O. Box 334
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Ski Contracting47 B St
- Slinks Masonry Inc276 Murdocksvile Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Swiss Valley Fence Ltd2411 State Route 39
- SDG Home Improvements and Handyman Services
- T & SC Services2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- T-Rex Concrete and Decks
SAINT CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio
- Tri-State Restoration Service Inc42 E Maiden St
- Trigg Construction Home Improvement64542 Sand Hill Road
- TSC LLC.2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T & SC Services
- Windows R Us4030 Sunset Blvd.
- Windows R Us