Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Bethesda, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Contractors in Bethesda
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge RoaRecent Review:We were extremely happy with the service, installation and quality provided by Pella of McMurray. We dealt with Rob Culbertson. Rob was superb to deal with in many aspects. I highly recommend selecting Rob to handle your needs. The installers were professional, respectful and diligent. They worked hard under cold conditions. They were cognizant of their cleanliness too and swept up frequently. The fiberglass windows and doors look great and I examined them thoroughly. My neighbors have been complimentary too. Try Rob Culbertson and Pella of McMurray for your needsChristopher W.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:I am in Business for the working person. There is no job too big or too small. I offer reasonable prices for quality workmanship.
- Business Description:Services include decks and porches, interior doors, trim, remodels, framing. I pride myself with a relational approach to business. I believe in valuing people, from clients to staff. Effective communication is important to me as well as operating with integrity.
- Business Description:We are a custom building company. We handle small and large projects. We offer drafting services for our clients. Gasser Builders is a family owned and operated company. We try to make building an enjoyable experience
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Taylor Roofing.Recent Review:My experience with Allen Taylor Roofing was not so good. We had agreed to replace the rear roofing shingles of the house & removal of all the old flashing trim on the second story & install new on both front & rear of the house. The rear flashing trim & shingles turned out half way decent but that is all that was done. I got a call from them wanting to be paid, I said I would be happy to pay up but when are they going to finish the job? The lady on the phone said the job was completed. I then told her the job was not finished because they never touched the front of the house for removal & replace all the old flashing. She says I'll have to get back to you. A guy calls later & said Allen Taylor is out of town & only had written down work to be done on the rear of the house. I said we had agreed that the front flashing would be removed & replaced as well, he then said he'll get right on it & complete the job. So one day I get a call that they were at the house finishing the flashing work on the front & would I meet him there to have a look & pay the balance. The crew were in process of still working on the house & we walked around to the rear to inspect the work. There are 2 plumbing vents on the roof that the new shingles were put on & I noticed one vent pipe leaning at a 45 degree angle & I asked him, is that pipe broken? He gets a ladder, gets on the roof & touches it & said it's stable & should be ok. In my mind I new that pipe had to be broken since it is a metal pipe. So I had to leave & I paid the bill thinking everything we agreed upon would be done Some time later I went up on the roof to check out that pipe & it is indeed broken. The guy "head of the work crew" straight out lied to me! I knew that rain water would leak down onto my kitchen ceiling & something had to be done quick so I cut a hole in my kitchen ceiling to see if I could fix the pipe & then I could see the broken pipe was busted in half that they had broken. While looking at the damaged pipe, I noticed daylight coming from the second vent pipe. So I get back on the roof to see where the daylight was coming from. The rubber collar was cut so poorly that it looked like a 1st grader did it with a pair of scissors & was Not even close to a good fit. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! This is the kind of work that I paid for? Finally I repaired the 2 vent pipes my self because I couldn't wait if I didn't want more damage from rain leaking in. Also they never finished the flashing on the front of the house as to what we agreed on,' it was more like a quick patch jobWilliam H.
- Business Description:we have 10 employees 2 trucks 4 trailers summer lawn service equipment all major credit cards are accepted we have a Refer a Friend program that is 10 percent off of your bill if you refer us a friend that hasus do wor
- Business Description:We are a fire damage, water damage, wind/storm damage, vehicle damage, vandalism damage restoration/repair company and also a general contractor. We take great pride in our twenty four years of professional experience in serving and satisfying our customers. We also work with our customer's insurance companies when needed, providing a computerized breakdown of structural repairs. When insurance companies are not involved we provide an estimate/proposal to our customers for the work to be pe..
- Business Description:We are a General Contracting Service and offer many Services to the Ohio Valley and surrounding areas. Give Us a call.Recent Review:We were charged for work they didn't do. We were in litigation with the company and some of the money was refunded. Most of the work they did was poor and unfinished.Raymond or Karen C.
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:Very professional, great quality and easy to order with their directions.Norma P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Saint Clairsville
- Powhatan Point
- Glen Dale
- Martins Ferry
general contractors in Bethesda
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Comprehensive Construction and Property Services11015 Cadiz Rd
- Comprehensive Construction and Property Services
- FRED L DONATO CONTRACTINGP.O. Box 2147
Wheeling, West Virginia
- FRED L DONATO CONTRACTING
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- MY ROOF
- Ohio Valley Construction400 Scenic Drive
- Ohio Valley Construction
- Pella Windows and Doors3150 Washington Road
- Pella Windows and Doors
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- R & R Services7 South Kettler
Wheeling, West Virginia
- R & R Services
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Wade Construction319 N Pearl St
- Wade Construction